Thread: Lai Lok Yi

Thumbs up Lai Lok Yi

Hey there here comes a new up coming actor .. I think he really do look cool and cute ... haha a mixture look of bobby Au Yeung and Danny Chan ... he acted in the new series Ten Brothers ....

I really like him in Heart of Fencing. I think he is a good actor but i haven't really seen much of him. He only play small role in some series. I really tvb would given a more noticable role to play.
    "I really feel that optimism and openness are sweets that God gives to you. Even though one day you will finish eating them, but at least you'll know what sweet tastes like." Vicki Zhao

wow... finally a thread on him
    he was really impressive in "Ten Brothers"
    Zhang JunBao--->WuDang

I really like Lai Lok Yi also. He has become one of my favorite artists now Liked him when I first saw him in Hearts of Fencing and found his chemistry with Race to be really adorable!

His performance with Rain Li in Dream of Colours was pretty good as well. Character was so amusing! I saw a MV that Rain sung and Lok Yi appeared in. Hehe, they looked really sweet together!

Asides from his role in HOF, I think my other favorite role goes to his Kelvin in Always Ready. Really, he was my favorite character in the serie and really stole the show for me. His character was so amusing in the beginning when he was a new trainee and was getting teased and tricked on Then he really started to mature after his family problems. When he was courting Shirley, I was quite touched! Very sweet and determined. Hehe, he sure has matured!!

Can't wait to see more on him. I hope TVB continues to promote him since he is very talented. He has the looks to take on lead roles also. Hehe, very wide shoulders
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Quote Originally Posted by goddessofhonour
    I really like Lai Lok Yi also. He has become one of my favorite artists now Liked him when I first saw him in Hearts of Fencing and found his chemistry with Race to be really adorable!

His performance with Rain Li in Dream of Colours was pretty good as well. Character was so amusing! I saw a MV that Rain sung and Lok Yi appeared in. Hehe, they looked really sweet together!

Asides from his role in HOF, I think my other favorite role goes to his Kelvin in Always Ready. Really, he was my favorite character in the serie and really stole the show for me. His character was so amusing in the beginning when he was a new trainee and was getting teased and tricked on Then he really started to mature after his family problems. When he was courting Shirley, I was quite touched! Very sweet and determined. Hehe, he sure has matured!!

Can't wait to see more on him. I hope TVB continues to promote him since he is very talented. He has the looks to take on lead roles also. Hehe, very wide shoulders
    Agree, I really like him in Always Ready too. He did a great job bringing out the best in the character. He's also really cute. I hope TVB will promote him more because he's really talented.
    "I really feel that optimism and openness are sweets that God gives to you. Even though one day you will finish eating them, but at least you'll know what sweet tastes like." Vicki Zhao

i had seen him in some series with minor characters...but his acting is good,..he will be good in the future
    TVB'7=Raymond+S4+Chris+Vin

TommyH
    Unregistered

Are you guys talking about Chris Lai?

Quote Originally Posted by TommyH
    Are you guys talking about Chris Lai?
    Yes they are.

He has potential. I think his acting ability and his presence will be par to Raymond Lam in the near future.

Hey there all! Hehe, I'm so glad to see you guys liking Lok Yi as well. Hehe, we can chat even more about him then, lol

Definately friends hehe, I just finished watching Always Ready and I think he turns out to be my favorite character ^___^ Like you said, he really does bring out his character. Even during the parts where he got agitated over his family problems and was rude to some members, he still made you feel for him and all hehe, I loved seeing him go from a trainee pilot who would do routine mistakes and get picked on to becoming an actual pilot that is complimented by everyone. He sure has matured like teh GFS team said and really is becoming more and more capable. Loevd the scenes where he is flying the plane by himself

Hehe, I am with you guys on that. I also think that Lai Lok Yi has a lot of potential and will definately become a even better actor in the future. I'm hoping he will be getting some more lead roles soon or at least quite signiifcant charactesr like Kelvin Hehe, he sure has impressed me since he just entered the business not too long ago and already his acting is as good as some "longer" artists.
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

i quit like him after alway ready, because his acting is more improve in this serie...i had seen more other series before, but i don't pay attention with him...someone see safe guard of steven ma...he is also in this serie...if i don;t wrong, he plays steven ma youngest's brother!
    TVB'7=Raymond+S4+Chris+Vin

OH MY GOSH, thank you for starting a thread on Lai Lok Yi. He is one HOT GUY!!! I first noticed him in Always Ready and immediately took a liking to him. He is one of the rare young actors who has the entire package, both looks and acting abilities. I'd just wish TVB would promote him more often than some others who they are heavily promoting.

Is his English name Chris?

And he's 6 feet tall, wow! and HOt looking, okay I mentioned that already. HOT HOT HOT!

Quote Originally Posted by tennisrocks
    OH MY GOSH, thank you for starting a thread on Lai Lok Yi. He is one HOT GUY!!! I first noticed him in Always Ready and immediately took a liking to him. He is one of the rare young actors who has the entire package, both looks and acting abilities. I'd just wish TVB would promote him more often than some others who they are heavily promoting.

And he's 6 feet tall, wow! and HOt looking, okay I mentioned that already. HOT HOT HOT!
    i noticed him in Always Ready too! i think he's cutee and woWW 6 feet tall how cool is that?
    ` forever&always R A Y M O N D L A M + B O S C O W O N G + M I K E H E <3

Quote Originally Posted by tennisrocks

Yes his English name is Chris. And he comes from the Hong Kong Acting Academy (like Tavia Yeung)!
    *-._.-*-._.-* carpe diem *-._.-*-._.-*
    www.the-exalted-rambles.blogspot.com

I think he recently celebrated his 26th birthday. He wished for wallets with money in it as gifts. Cute.

He is filming a new series (forgot the name) presently and doing commercials.

Did any of you see his pic in TVB's 2007 calendar? Wow, he's by far the hottest looking actor in the entire calendar, hee hee hee.

I wish TVB would pair him up in tv series with Sherman Tang, Linda Chung, and Bernice Liew.

well, he was with Sherman in Welcome to the House for about 5 episodes but then I want them to be in a regular series paired up. Then with Linda Chung, they weren't together in Always Ready, so that didn't count; then Bernice looks like a fun actress pairup for him.

I agree with him being the hottest guy!I need more pictures of him...do any of u have any pics?if u do, please inform me!!!

Default movie

I heard in a recent interview that he is interested in trying out doing movies. he said that TVB offers a very nice and well-protected working environment. he said testing movies will help him getting used to roughing it out in the acting industry thus gaining more experience.

Quote Originally Posted by tennisrocks View Post

I agree with you!

woo hoo! i really like him in Ten Brothers, such a sensible big brother and cute hair style haha. all the ten brothers have such cute hairstyles!

but i really like his hairstyle in ten brothers, think if he act in modern dramas, surely i will think he's older ahaha.
    "Laugh as much as you can." :
    "Follow your heart and intuition. They somehow know what you are going to become. Everything else is secondary." - Steve Jobs.