Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: In your opinion, who is the worst Mediacorp/TCS artiste, in terms of acting?

Quote Originally Posted by Iluvmaxiaoling
    I call her to tell repoeters about it.
    Before you do that, you might want to check your spelling first.
    "By nature, men are nearly alike; by practice, they get to be wide apart."

i juz thought of another terrible local actress! Bukoh Mary! Rem her in Qing Lai Yun Zhuan as Chen Han Wei's little sister? I cringe everytime she attempts to cry... She should just stick to her day job as a DJ.

Yeah, I agree Bukoh Mary is pretty bad as an actress.

I don't see why MC want to get the DJs to act in drama serials, there are alot of actresses in MC who are rarely given chances to act. Now they have to compete not only with other actresses for chances, but DJs as well. It would be understadndable if Bukoh Mary is a good actress, hence MC wants to use her... however she's not.

I remember another actor I can't stand, Alan Wu. OMG, his Mandarin is so horribly awful and acting so frigging unnatural... I think those wannabe Taiwanese little actors/actresses in idol dramas are better than him.

Quote Originally Posted by beansprouts

I don't see why MC want to get the DJs to act in drama serials, there are alot of actresses in MC who are rarely given chances to act. Now they have to compete not only with other actresses for chances, but DJs as well.
    I've wondered about that several times before. Why do they even bother to have competitions like StarSearch if they do not intend to use the little bit of talent they found in it? Why do they even bother to sign on certain competitors if they hardly use them at all? It's puzzling.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

Quote Originally Posted by Guo Xiang
    I've wondered about that several times before. Why do they even bother to have competitions like StarSearch if they do not intend to use the little bit of talent they found in it? Why do they even bother to sign on certain competitors if they hardly use them at all? It's puzzling.
    It's about filling up the 8 pm slot and making sure the advertisments run smoothly.

Yup, Allan Wu is pretty terrible. His expressions always look so constipated and he can't even speak proper chinese.

It's funny how in MC, those few people who can really act dun really get the attention they deserve (Pris Chan, Yvonne Lim, Cynthia Koh and a whole stable of ex-Star Search participants who only get meagre roles now and then).

Even if you tell her we're badmouthing her you're not proving anything to us.
    We're providing constructive information here.

Quote Originally Posted by Guo Xiang
    i just find it sad that they rather engage foreign artistes in their shows than give the young artistes more acting opportunities.

Quote Originally Posted by janlow
    i just find it sad that they rather engage foreign artistes in their shows than give the young artistes more acting opportunities.
    They hire foreign artistes cause they wanna increase viewership rates. The local young artistes are nowhere close to them. However it is indeed a pity.

cynthia koh is not bad what. i like her in tofu street.
    magic is something science hasn't made boring!

Ann Poh, Ix Shen and Erica Lee.... all never hear before.....

anyway, when i watched fiona tye in extreme japan hosted by erica lee, my thoughts are that fiona could be a better host. she is in fact much more sporty than erica.

ericia is pretty talentless. she can't sing, dance, host or act. almost nothing she stars in is memorable. though fiona acts cute on screen, at least she's animated and works hard to gain viewers' attention.

Erica Lee is a 花瓶, her only outstanding quality is probably her boobs, but they pale in comparison with Fiona though . MC will probably dump her when her contract is up.

Well... I could say dat Fiona is quite not dat em.....

Cute enough...

But if u see the Ming Xing Ou Xiang all of the guys prefer to kiss her.
    秦朝誓言天為証,不能同生願同死,千秋萬世永不變

Quote Originally Posted by beansprouts
    Erica Lee is a 花瓶, her only outstanding quality is probably her boobs, but they pale in comparison with Fiona though . MC will probably dump her when her contract is up.
    Erica lee isn't actually all that bad, i think she's doing an average job of hosting extreme japan with sho.

I hate Fiona Xie and her wicked laugh! It is so irritating!
    Forget about time, you will never get old forget about fate he can never surpass us.

Quote Originally Posted by eternalworld
    When since did she have a wicked laugh? i thought the only thing people hate about her is her trying too hard to be cute.

Yes!! She looks.... So immature....
    Forget about time, you will never get old forget about fate he can never surpass us.

Quote Originally Posted by eternalworld

Ever since her debut in that genie show (maybe not debut but my hate began there. ), I can't stand her voice ... The show was a clone of "I Dream of Jeannie' as well ...Must control ... Fist of Death ....