Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Barbie Xu Xi Yuan (Big S)

I think that was a rumor kekek
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Cool JERRY(child thing)

well i prefer to believe what jade post last time i ask about jerry's child thing.. its just a rumor. Well if its true i dont think jerry will hide or should i say keep it a secret for his popularity sake, what i knew about him is that, he love kids. and that makes him more lovable and sweet!!!
    Don' put yourself into
    MURKY MATTERS!!

Default Re: JERRY(child thing)

Originally posted by kulitmelissa
    well i prefer to believe what jade post last time i ask about jerry's child thing.. its just a rumor. Well if its true i dont think jerry will hide or should i say keep it a secret for his popularity sake, what i knew about him is that, he love kids. and that makes him more lovable and sweet!!!
    I still thinks that its a rumour and also he's too young to be able to both take care of himself then his son

Default Re: Re: JERRY(child thing)

Originally posted by Hang
    I still thinks that its a rumour and also he's too young to be able to both take care of himself then his son
    yeah i think your right.
    Don' put yourself into
    MURKY MATTERS!!

WEll, jerry had a rough child hood. His father left his mom and him.. so I think Jerry won't follow a path like father.. I think if Jerry wanted kids, he would settle down with a wife

BARBIE is a great newbie
    TRIUMPHANT ZEAL

..tsk tsk..

Originally posted by Sugar
    WEll, jerry had a rough child hood. His father left his mom and him.. so I think Jerry won't follow a path like father.. I think if Jerry wanted kids, he would settle down with a wife
    I though Jerry's dad died?

I heard that the father left the mom and JErry..

that's sad. I know that Da S and the other f4's parents are divorce but his is just sad.

well i DO know that all F4 had some rough child hood..

Vanness- Divorce parents

Jerry- Father left him

Vic- Father and he are not in good terms

Ken- was kind of an orphan..........

ken an orphan? Ouch

yup... i heard that.... KEN is so industrious
    TRIUMPHANT ZEAL

..tsk tsk..

Heard he got asthma..

Originally posted by Sugar
    Heard he got asthma..
    really ?? poor Ken
    currently watching:
    - The Magic Touch Of Fate: Ruby Lin, Alec Su&Kang Ta
    - Mars: Vic Zhou & Barbie Xu
    - Amor de Tarapacá: Ruby Lin, Han Jae Suk & Shi Yinan

Originally posted by rae24
    ei guys got this from a forum.... BTW this happened just this august... READ ON!

Last wednesday's show of ASOS was memorable because they had special guests in the audience. ZaiZai (Vic) was the first to arrive. When Barbie saw Vic go inside the pub, she rushed towards him and embraced him. (Ate said she even felt jealous not for herself but for Jerry..hehehe. She really likes J&B) Vic said he really missed his adopted godsister/sibling. They haven't seen each other for quite some time. They recently got to talk on the phone and Barbie even shared with him about her latest tour in Europe and in another Asian country but they haven't had the chance to hang out in a long time. After awhile, Meteor Garden's director as well as the staff arrived. Then came Ken. Barbie was very happy to see all of them. She hugged and kissed their director and the staff. But she couldn't talk to them lengthily because she was still performing. As she was about to start another song, Jerry arrived. Ken saw him and shouted, "You're late! You're late!" Barbie, who was still on stage, saw Jerry enter and they both waved at each other. Jerry quickly told Vic and Ken that he was stuck in traffic and that he had to do some otherthings first. Apparently, the F3 agreed to go to Barbie's show together but Vic wanted to go earlier because he wanted to see Barbie already. Ken said that he waited for Jerry but when he found out that ZaiZai went ahead of them, hedecided to follow already.

When the last song was to be rendered, Barbie dedicated it to MG's director, cast and crew. She was even emotional in her spiel. After that, she and her sister asked the audience what song they wanted to hear from them for the encore. The people requested Ken's song, "Show Me Your Love." Since Ken was already around, Barbie asked him if he can join them on stage. Ken readily agreed and went up. She and Barbie both prepared themselves to play the guitar. The audience suddenly shouted Jerry's name too. Jerry went up and so did Vic after he was called in. Barbie said that they're still complete…they're still the F4 because she's the 4th person in the group. The people laughed at that. The music started and the four of them sang. Ate said that Jerry's English is much better now (so it's true that he had himself tutored these past few months). Since "Show Me Your Love" is an upbeat song, the four couldn't help but dance and do the headbang. They were obviously having fun. The director, staff and other pub patrons who were downstage were very delighted to see them perform. They were laughing at the antics of the 4. (As always, it was unfortunate that videocams, cameras, even cellphones with digital cam features were not allowed to be used because it was a private pub. There were guards there to consfiscate cameras if they see you use it.)

When the show ended, Barbie thanked the people again for watching them. Since the pub is just a small place, it was an ideal place for them to hold an intimate reunion (although outsiders were still allowed to enter..as long as they had VIP cards). Vic was seated beside Xiao S while she was beside Barbie. In front of Barbie was Jerry who was seated beside Ken. When they all sat down together with their former director and friends from the staff, Jerry brought out his cellphone to call Vanness who's celebrating his birthday a few hours after (Aug. 7). When Vanness was already on the phone, Jerry made his cellphone face the people in the pub and asked them to sing a happy birthday song for Vanness. Everyone in the pub joined in the
    singing (even those who were private patrons of the pub).

Jerry asked them if they wanted to transfer to another place so they can talk by themelves. He felt shy again with outsiders being in the same pub. But Barbie, Ken and Vic told him that since they're all gathered there already, then they might as well stay. Barbie added that if they transfer, it might make them stay up late also. She didn't want that because they all have work the next day. Jerry agreed.

While eating, all of them were busy updating each other about their present work. The director said that he's happy to see the cast very active in their careers. They recalled that they were supposed to make Meteor Garden the Movie but didn't go thru with it because they didn't like the script. They were supposed to have babies already in that story. Vanness rejected the idea because he and Xiao Qiao were supposed to have been the first parents among the group. He said before that it should first be Shan Cai and Dao Ming Si. Moreover, he thinks they're still too young to act as parents in the story.

Since they have reunited last night, Jerry, Vic and Ken were
    relentless in teasing each other. Vanness, although absent, was a fave topic of the group. Vic recalled Vanness' mannerisms. Xiao S commented that they're not being fair to Vanness because he's not around. Barbie rebutted that Xiao S shouldn't be saying that because when they (Da S & Xiao S) are together, Xiao S also laughs at Vanness' mannerisms behind his back. F3 decided to call Vanness again. Vic went straight to asking Vanness if the Korean actress he's paired with in the movie is already his girlfriend (everyone in the table was laughing at Vic's question). Barbie laughed and remarked that Vanness is really a playboy. Ken answered that Vanness is still young so he's just enjoying his being singleright now. He added that it would be unfair if he does the fooling around when he already has a wife and a kid (Ken really seems like a mature man). Ken said also that if that happens, the baby and the girl would be pitiful. He commented that a girl has more to lose in a relationship. Jerry butted in and said that men are more emotional. Ken quickly pointed at him and said that it's only him who's emotional. Ken reiterated his statement that Vanness is simply enjoying his life. Barbie was just chuckling whilelistening to the flow of the conversation.

Ate said that several times, Jerry and Barbie would look at each
    other. Ate observed Xiao S looking at her sister and Jerry and she
    would be smiling (reminds me of ASOS interview with Jerry). In one instance, the director asked the two if they've ever gone steady during or after MG. Xiao S quickly asked: "What's this? A one-on-one?" They all laughed. Jerry, Barbie and Vic just smiled. J&B didn't answer. (Remember, among Vic, Ken and Vanness, it's Vic who knows more about Jerry and Barbie because he's close to Barbie). When the director didn't get any answer, he said that he can go make his conclusion already. Still no answer from both parties.

Ken was still talking to Vanness on the phone. Vic started cracking his jokes. Ate said that it's very obvious that he's still a young chap who's fun to be with. Ate's not exactly Vic's fan but she said that he was very cute last wednesday with with his not-so-funny jokes. She added that Vic's personality suited his role in The Poor Prince. Anyway, Vic asked Vanness what he's doing at the moment. Vanness said that he's resting at the moment. The ever so naughty Vic asked him if he already had a kissing scene with his Korean partner...then added that Vanness might come back to Taiwan with a new gf in tow. Then Vic teased him about Xiao Qiao. Apparently, Vanness and his partner in MG2 (Xiao Qiao) almost became an item. Vic said that it's easy to tell if Vanness likes a girl..he continues to commit bloopers when she's around. Then Ken commented that Vic's such a snoop. He added that Vic should just be areporter, not an actor/singer.

Ate said that since there was no music anymore, it was very easy for her to listen in on the conversation. But her boyfriend was amused with her because the other pub patrons couldn't care less. Ate was intent on getting all the info (hehehe). She said that Ken had a drink too many so he started ranting questions towards their director and staff. He asked who among them was the most stubborn during the Meteor Garden shooting. A female staff answered carefully that they all love them but she said that without bias, they find Jerry the easiest to work with. Jerry was delighted to hear the comment. He joked around that he would have to wear his helmet, otherwise, his head might get big due to the compliments. Vic asked the girl why they chose Jerry. He said that Jerry's very moody. The female staff said that Jerry may be moody but he never complained when asked to do something. The director agreed. He cited the chasing scene in episode 17. According to them, Jerry was very hungry already because of work so he ate his lunch. Right after that, he was asked to run for the scene but never complained about it, even when he
    vomited already.

Ken asked next who among them is always late. The director answered Vic and Vanness! They had a good laugh when the director said that aside from always having NG scenes, they're also the ones who are tardy. As for Ken, the director said that he's a perfectionist. He also comes in late once in a while and also does not follow the director's commands all the time. An example, he said, was his refusal to do kissing scenes as Xi Men. The director wanted those scenes initially to establish the playboy character of Xi Men. Ken answered that if Jerry was too shy and too nervous in those scenes, he was even worse. One more thing, the director said that Ken refused to remove his shirt in some scenes they were supposed to take. They wanted to include scenes in MG1 where he would have spent the night
    with different girls. (Oh well, that's Ken. ) As for Barbie, the
    director said that the only problems he has encountered with her were the times that she had been moody every time she'd have a fight with Jerry. Then Ken recalled that Jerry would always blush when he had a scene with Barbie. He added that maybe it's because he has a crush on her. Then Ken and Vic suddenly raised their glasses and cheered. Jerry quickly said that he doesn't have a crush on Barbie. Vic and Ken both replied that he shouldn't deny it anymore because Vanness already discovered that Jerry had a crush on Barbie way back in MG1. (Ken said that he himself had a crush on Barbie. So did Vanness. Vic said he has always admired her too. He recounted that Vanness asked Jerry before who among their female co-stars is his crush. Jerry said he girl with the long hair. With so many long-hairedgirls in the set, they couldn't decipher who. Then Jerry said she's short. That's when the guys concluded whom Jerry likes.) (Must have been embarrassing on Jerry's and Barbie's part to be talked about like this in front of everyone but Ate said that the two were just smiling.) The director said that Barbie's always smiling on the set. Even when she's had no sleep, she still smiles. But when she's really tired, her smile disappears from her face. The F4, being so playful, would still tease her. But sometimes, she'd snap at them. Barbie said that the 4 guys are so playful. Jerry said that Barbie doesn't know how to apologize even if she's late sometimes for 2 hours. Jerry said that she charms her way by smiling at them. Everyone laughed. But F3 admitted fearing Barbie before because before they got to know her well, she would appear to be so hot-tempered.

The director asked Jerry, Ken and Vic if they still remembered the
    early stage of MG filming where the four of them (Vanness included) didn't like their roles at first. In fact, he said that their
    producer was having a hard time because the guys didn't want their roles in the beginning even if they were deemed best for those roles. But he said that look at them now, they're very successful.

In the course of their conversation, the director asked them if they missed him. All of them shouted a resounding YES! Vic started complaining to the director that the director and staff in their new series (Love Storm) are very strict. Ken agreed. The two said that their director's patience the most because in their new worplace, they get yelled at sometimes. The director said that he didn't shout at them during the MG filming because he really wanted to take care of them since they were neophytes. But he added that now that they've been in the business for two years now, the other veteran directors are expecting more from them. So he advised the two not to take it against their director and staff if they are correcting them. But Direk is hoping that he can still direct F4 and Barbie someday.

Barbie recalled that during the filming of MG, she had to observe
    Xiao S because at that time, she was already 24 years old and she wasn't sure if she was acting her part correctly. Although she
    recalls having punched a male classmate when she was younger.

Xiao S said that she was supposed to play the part of Xiao You but the producer thought of pulling her out because she and Da S looked alike. Xiao S told the director that she should have been hired. If she were there, she jokingly said that she'd be the one to beat the crap out of the F4! Da S playfully hit her sister on the nape and said that they couldn't possibly work together in MG because there will be two girls who will bully the F4. Vic agreed. They laughed. Then Barbie told the director that she knows Xiao S is prettier than her but she's more talented. They laughed at that once again. But Jerry was quick to say that Barbie's prettier. Xiao S looked at Vic at once and asked if that's true. Vic answered, "Of course you're prettier because you're younger." Then Barbie reacted, "What do you mean? When you're older you're no longer pretty?" She and Vic chuckled. Then the director asked Jerry if Barbie's really prettier. Jerry said that that's the truth. Here comes Ken again who teased Jerry again about his offcam blushes. Jerry quipped that he has rosy cheeks. Ken laughed at that and said he and F2 always have a field day teasing Jerry before because with his short temper, he was easily irked. But Jerry said that he's more mature now. He's not easily angered. But Ken still recalled the time that Jerry refused to talk to him at one time after his incessant teasing. The next day, Ken cooked for him and Jerry talked to him again. (Hahaha!)

F3, Barbie, the director and staff had an enjoyable reunion. The
    gathering ended with still no admission from Barbie and Jerry but it was enough for Ate to see them. At one time, she even saw Barbie playfully kick Jerry under the table because the latter kept on making funny faces at her and even winking at her. Vic and Xiao S were always observing them and just laughing at them.

so funny Vic&Ken ... whoee so looks like Jerry likes Barbie can't wait to see more series of them !!!

never knew Ken&Vanness had a crush on Barbie
    currently watching:

In Taiwan, after MG2 had been shown, there was one whole week where they featured special scenes of the cast. In one show, the F4 were asked to rate the girls they worked with in MG1 and 2. Here are their ratings and explanations:

1) Qian Wei Zhan (Ten Tang Chin):
    Jerry gave her an 8. Ken rated her as 7. Vic and Vanness gave her an 8 too. They said that she’s very tall and pretty.

2) The actress who portrayed Xiao Tzi:
    Ken, Vanness and Jerry gave her 5. Vic rated her a 6. They said she’s pretty but not exactly their type.

3) Xiao You:
    Jerry gave her a 5, while Ken, Vanness and Vic gave her a 6. They all said that Rainie is still very young. When Ken was asked if he didn’t develop romantic feelings for Rainie, he answered that she’s too young for him.

4) Michelle Saram or Deng Xue Er (Ye Sha):
    Vic gave her a 5. He finds her beautiful but as a personal choice, he prefers girls who are not so pretty. Ken gave her a 7. He describes her as beautiful also but not exactly his type because he finds Michelle too “mestiza”. Vanness gave her a perfect 10. He likes her face and body. Jerry rated her as 8. She’s beautiful according to Jerry but he goes more for the not so pretty yet not ugly type of girl.

5) The actress who played Xiao Qiao:
    Ken gave her a 9. He says that the girl is his crush because she’s tall and pretty. He wanted her to be his partner but he had to give in to Vanness (this comment made the reporter laugh). Vic rated her a 5 for the same reason she gave Michelle. Jerry rated her a 7. He finds her beautiful but not his type. He commented that she looks good with Vanness that’s why he teased Vanness about the girl but Vanness said that it’s only work. However, Vanness rated her a perfect 10 because as he said, he was the one who selected the girl to play Xiao Qiao.

6) Barbie Xu"
    Vic gave her an 8. He even gave a thumb’s up sign to the camera and made a funny face. He said that his friend is not so pretty at first glance but when you look at her as the days pass, you’ll appreciate her beauty more. He adds that Barbie is a very kind person and that she’s like her older sister. Ken rated her as a 9 ½. Then he said that isn’t it obvious? He likes Barbie. Like Vic, he said that Barbie is not striking at first especially during their initial meeting. Barbie had just come from a gig so she looked very tired with dark circles under her eyes. But after some time, he saw the real beauty (Hehehe!) He added that he didn’t give a 10 because it would look like “he loves his own.” Vanness gave Barbie a 9. He remarked that Barbie’s pretty and has a very nice smile. He teased her by saying that she looks ugly when she’s in a bad mood. He said that he didn’t give Barbie a 10 because as he said (he made an effort to speak louder) “The other guy might hit me if I say I think Barbie’s perfect.” (The other guy? Hmmm...your guess is as good as mine ;p) Jerry rated Barbie a 10. He said he didn’t want to be biased butBarbie’s the girl he appreciates. Physically, he finds her just right. He addedthat looking at Barbie is like drinking wine. The more you look at her, the better shengets especially when she smiles. Jerry remarked that Barbie looks very youngnbecause of her happy disposition. She’s fun to be with and makes the crew laugh. Jerry said that maybe that’s her secret to her youthful looks.

The reporter also asked F4 to say what part of Barbie’s face do they like. Vic likes Barbie’s eyes because they’re expressive. Ken likes her nose because they both have piercings there. Vanness likes her whole face especially when she smiles. He also likes her cheeks because they have a natural pinkish color. When it was Jerry’s turn, he asked the reporter if he can cite 3 features. The reporter said 1 only but Jerry insisted on citing 3 anyway. He likes her hair that’s why he likes touching it. He likes her eyes also because she has beautiful eyes, he said. Jerry said she’s transparent because Barbie’s emotions can be read thru her eyes. The third feature he likes is Barbie’s nose. He likes to pinch it. He even bit it in one of the takes in their kissing scene (MG1 episode 5). Moreover, he said that he also admires her acting skills.

-The reporter asked Barbie also to rate the F4. She rated from 1 to 5. 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest.

1)Vic: she gave his adopted godbrother a 2. The reporter laughed. Barbie explained that Vic has always been committing blunders in his speaking lines way back in MG1. But he always manages to make her laugh too that’s why they avoid looking at each other’s eyes when exchanging dialogues. She considers Vic their baby.

2)Ken: she rated him as a 4. Barbie sees Ken as being very professional; someone who seldom makes mistakes on the set. She admires his work attitude because he even asks the director for some tips before filming. She likes Ken’s eyes because according to her, they’re expressive. She also finds Ken very serious and mature. An older girl would complement him best according to Barbie.

3)Vanness: was given a 3 by Barbie. She compliments him for being a fun person to be with. She deems him as someone who’s always positive in his outlook. However, she remarked that Vanness had a distracting mannerism in MG1…that was the touching of his hair. Since he had long hair in MG1, he would always fix it. In MG2, she noticed that he improved. She would even slap his hand whenever Vanness would make an effort to fix his hair again during takes.

4)Jerry: Barbie gave him a perfect 5. She said that Bao Long is a very good actor and was even better in MG2. She even mentioned having clapped for his performance in one scene in MG2 because she was impressed. Physically, she likes his eyes and nose. For her, Jerry’s nose is the best among the 4. She says Jerry’s nose is different. His eyes also mirror his feelings.

Thanks to Mirella of OnlyJerry Yahoo Group
    Thanks to the other forum i've join too..
    currently watching:

so jerry adn Barbie in good terms?

yes suddenly there are all good news about Jerry&Barbie anyway that's a good point cuz i luv them together
    currently watching:

yeah, barbie is cool, only she need to dump that bf of hers..

agree agree Barbie really should dump her boyfriend as soon as possible so she can go on with Jerry
    currently watching: