Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Barbie Xu Xi Yuan (Big S)

she's great Barbie's one of my fav actress she can act very good ..there's already a long topic on Barbie here http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...d=1#post331559
    currently watching:
    - The Magic Touch Of Fate: Ruby Lin, Alec Su&Kang Ta
    - Mars: Vic Zhou & Barbie Xu
    - Amor de Tarapacá: Ruby Lin, Han Jae Suk & Shi Yinan

Quote Originally Posted by paj yajz
    what do you think about barbie hsu?
    Not much, she's cute I guess.

Default hi

I have watched her seen MG1 days until MARS was filmed. I personally like the way she carries herself and her relationship with Vic.

With the new series MARS opposite ZaiZai, the two have portrayed their roles effectively and acting wise they improved alot.

Barbie is pretty, at first look she may not be attractive but as you gazed more intently you'll see her beauty vivid in her eyes. She's stylish/fashionable, looks young at the age of 29!!! and sings well too.

I just hope she ends up with Vic or Jerry however, I believe her relationship with Blue or Lan Zhe Long is going towards exchanging vows they have been together for almost 5yrs.

how old is Big S's sister? are they twin? i heard that they are twin, but i don't really know. can anyone post their picture here?

did Small S played in any series?
    :*'-'* sw33t_anGeL *'-'*:

Fascination with CARTIER RINGS as TOKEN OF LOVE

[1] Blue Lan Zheng Long appeared in a catwalk for an EYEWEAR - ALAIN MIKLI. He wore a new cartier 18k black whitegold diamond ring - "double C motif" costing $280,000.00 taiwan yen. He said: It's his birthday gift from Barbie this year. Three years ago, he bought Barbie a cartier ring which also cost around $50,000.00 taiwan yen.

NEW BISQUIT COMMERCIAL PARTY with LU YI

[2] Barbie went to Si Chuan, China for a new commercial's product's buyers thank you party. It's a brand of biscuit. She showed up with a famous male star, Lu Yi. He was the product's 2003 spokesman. The reporters described Barbie as "princess" and called Lu Yi as "prince". Since this function is very low-profile, reporters didn't know any star would come till they saw them show up on the stage. So reporters didn't get the chance to take their pictures.

NEW DRAMA FROM HUANG LEI

[3] Director of Phantom Lover, Huang Lei said: "Barbie is excellent and amazing."
    Now, she is the one that i mostly want to work with. After phantom lover, i will write another story called "Wu Yu Zhi Cheng", that story will based on her image. I'll write it especially for her. I already informed her that she will be the lead actress in this story."

NEW ROLE AS A FORMER PRESIDENT'S WIFE

[4] Barbie has been invited to act a new role -- shong mei ling. Shong Mei Ling was Jiang Jie Shi's wife, a former president of the Republic of China. Barbie said that she need to think about it.

Yesterday, Mar 22, Blue faced the media as a groom for his new series.

He was asked about the rumor of Barbie being pregnant because she's fat. He laughed and answered "If she's pregnant then we're already married."

He also said that he can't even joke about that and ask her if she's really pregnant, so he just comfort her by telling her that the reporter was an idiot.

He was asked about using contraceptives and he answered "I am a vegetarian."

Recently, some male actors are getting married due to their girlfriends being pregnant. He was asked, that since this year he will turn 26, does he have plans of marrying. His reply was "At present, I don't give much thought about that. Maybe when I'm already 31 or 32 years old. Even if my girlfriend already have a child, i will take responsibility. In the future, I hope to have a romantic wedding ceremony in an island."

Lead actress in his new drama said: Lan Zheng Long never chats with female actresses. The only female he has chatted with, is Director Wang Xiao Li.

Stuck in a place between Heaven and Hell!

Quote Originally Posted by sw33t_angel
    how old is Big S's sister? are they twin? i heard that they are twin, but i don't really know. can anyone post their picture here?

did Small S played in any series?
    Small S is 26 years old and they are not twin! She is the youngest in the family, they have another sister who is the eldest and she doesn't work in the entertainment industry.

Small S appeared in a few series as a special guest.....the only series that she has a role in is "'Say Yes, Enterprise"!

She is one of favourite tv show host.....she's very funny and outgoing..
    Cheers!!!!!!

I think that Big S has a prettier face, but Small S has a better figure. My friend say that Small S look like an auntie with her haircut and Big S looks very young.
    “我停在原处也许就是为了让大家在累的时候,有个可以回头休息的地方。”

Smile BIG S

oh how i wish she could come here in Philippines again!!!......
    Don' put yourself into
    MURKY MATTERS!!

Is it true that she had mental problems before and attempted to murder her mom?

Anyways, I think she's very pretty and a cute actress. Her sister [Xiao S] is married? or engaged? and pregnant...

she looks so young...

Quote Originally Posted by chynagongju

Anyways, I think she's very pretty and a cute actress. Her sister [Xiao S] is married? or engaged? and pregnant...
    whoa!!! where did u hear that from??? but um...xiao s is pregnant and engaged
    ~Lysa~

whoaaaa!!! hold on a second are sure about it!!!
    Don' put yourself into
    MURKY MATTERS!!

Question Question

Is her boyfriend the guy who played Dao Ming Sz's fake cousin?? Do you know the guys name...sorry to the people who hate him, but he intrigues me. I love how angular his face is, never seen a face shape quite like it, and also the guy seems cool. I do realize that he's overprotective, but if it's love it's love.
    Yep it's me...at least I think it is...if it's not me then someone is a hacker...hmm so I'm either me or a hacker...or maybe...oh NM!

Quote Originally Posted by yaiba7
    Barbie is pretty, at first look she may not be attractive but as you gazed more intently you'll see her beauty vivid in her eyes. She's stylish/fashionable, looks young at the age of 29!!! and sings well too.
    Yeah, I agree. At first when I watched her in the drama "MARS", I was like "she's the main girl?? How can that be, she's not that pretty." And then after I watched more episodes (and watching Meteor Garden I) I realized that she was pretty.
    Last edited by viet_la_amour; 04-25-06 at 09:29 PM.

she is going out with Zai Zia Vic Zhou currently. They are in good terms i believe.. and she is pressuring him to get married with her?
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

i like small S more

Quote Originally Posted by mini_mouse
    i like small S more
    Pictures?

I like her a lot since I’ve watched her from Meteor Garden. She’s nearly 30 but still she looks so young.

Latest News:
    • Barbie’s current boyfriend is Vic Zhou
    • She resigned from hosting “100% Entertainment Show” because she wants to concentrate to her acting career.
    • She’s currently filming her new series “Corner with Love” & her leading man for this series is Alan Luo/Show Luo
    • Her second movie was entitled “Silk”, it will be shown in October 2006
    • She auditioned for the female lead role of Ang Lee’s next movie “Lust Caution”. I hope she’ll get the role.

Yes it's true that her sister got married

it's totally not true...where did you hear that????
    Last edited by kittysassy; 07-05-06 at 10:37 AM.