Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: What is the scariest movie you ever watched?

Default What is the scariest movie you ever watched?

For me some would be..

Nightmare on Elm Street

there's another one I cant remember the name but the monster took away the boy (or girl) and at the end the person had no eyeballs and the monster just went behind the person, and look at the screen through the eyes. Then the movie ended. That was freaky. The monster was ran down by a car but still did not die. He could develop wings and fly.

When the movie started, the boy and girl was near a church, and the boy went underground to check out what was underneath. He saw bodies, perhaps solidifyed by wax.

Then I recall throughout the movie, the phone would ring. There was a woman who tried to help them.

Yeah, I dont like to watch scary movies. Some chinese horror flicks freak me out too, but I dont remember their names anymore. I dont understand why people would pay money or spend time to get themselves frightened. Perhaps for a thrill? lol.

That's 'Jeepers Creepers'. I thought the movie was all right, but the ending is the only thing that's the slightest bit scary.

I thought 'What Lies Beneath' was scary. Gosh, Michelle Pfeiffer really knows the word 'creepy'.
    What is Beauty but just a name?
    For the Rose returns to the Dust from whence it came.

I m not a fan of the scary movies but The ring(jap version/original) is prob the scariest one I ever watched so far.

I think mine would be The Ring (US). I am one of the very few minority that found the US version scarier than the Japanese one.

I like Ju-on and Ring. I also like the old american movie Ghost Story.

The Ring American version wasn't that scary but it was still scarier than the Ring Japanaese version. I heard whichever one you watch first always ends up scarier but I just couldn't see how the japanese Ring can be considered scary.

The SCARIEST movie I've ever seen though is the Grudge I and II, japanese version. That movie blows all other movies away. Just thinking about it now still scares me. Anyone see that movie before?

I've also heard that Liao Zhai (Chinese movie) is scary. IS IT? Which version?

The scariest movie I watched was The Exorcist, the original version with Linda Blair. It was so freaky and scary that I didn't manage to complete the whole show the first time I attempted to watch it.

Is that true that the original Exorcist was scary bcs they put some hidden, "scary" image in it? U know, like one still shot every hundred shot, stuffs like that. We can't really see it but unconsciously we saw it and it was registered in our mind...

Mine would be Ju On.
    back w/ a vengeance ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by beansprouts
    The scariest movie I watched was The Exorcist, the original version with Linda Blair. It was so freaky and scary that I didn't manage to complete the whole show the first time I attempted to watch it.
    Thats prob the scariest movie that I NEVER watched,some the pictures of the movie are too scary for me

Hey People,

I am definitely an horror movie lover....i love to watch scary movies when poeple who are timid..cos i will scares them before the movie does...hahaha. the most scariest movie i had was "THE RING" Jap....i remembered myself watching the show quietly. And the post effect was that i wash my hair with my eyes wide open for exactly 2 weeks...hahahaha

and i remembered covering my monitor screen in my room too..hahahaha lol
    shame on me...but i just cant help feeling scare whenever i close my eyes...(at that time)

other than this movie, guess it will be Exocist and some thai movies i have watched when i was very little.

It has to be Ju-On (The Grudge). Holy crap, I watched that movie and was paranoid about stairs at night for like, a week.
    Eric Bana= Hot
    Brad Pitt= GOD

hmm, looks like i'll be renting exorcist this weekend. don't think i ever
    saw it before. So far, ju-on I & II (grudge) japanese version is the only
    movie that really kind of got to me. They just really knew how to
    shoot a scary movie...the sounds, the images. yikes!

The whole movie was scary but i thought the best parts were:

1) that high school girl who knew she was going to die and was
    trying to tell her friends, how she was the only one that heard the
    "ghosts" knocking on her door...

2) when the ghost looks at the security camera (in fact it really
    looked like the ghost was looking right into you!)

Actually, there are a lot more parts that I thought were really good
    but I don't want to ruin the movie for someone who might want to
    watch. Much better to watch it yourself alone, in a large house,
    than have some fool tell you everything that's going to happen.

I thought that Amityvill horror was scary even though the ending kind of.......SUCK,
    I didn't like the ending much, but the rest of the movie when the haunting started, I was so freaked out

another one that I thought was scary is called SHUTTERS, it's a Thai film and I have to say that it's very scary to me....I really recommend these two if you haven't seen it

When I was really young, I watched The Thing and Evil Dead, which scared me no end. The series which really haunts me for a very long time are the Omen and Omen II (Omen III wasn't anywhere near as bad). As a born-again Christian the interpretation of the Anti-Christ was very very chilling...

6th sense was scary..after i watched when i was small i could't sleep for days.

I just watched "the Exorcism of Emily Rose"..oooo man it is the scary's movie so far. It scare the Shit out of me.

Just look at this picture. And since it is base on the real story, it makes it more scary. If you want to watch this great film, it is best if you watch it along. I did and i wish i haven't done that.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://tinypic.com/izt6vo.jpg')
    Last edited by chuy605; 12-23-05 at 04:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by chuy605
    I just watched "the Exorcism of Emily Rose"..oooo man it is the scary's movie so far. It scare the Shit out of me.

Just look at this picture. And since it is base on the real story, it makes it more scary. If you want to watch this great film, it is best if you watch it along. I did and i wish i haven't done that.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://tinypic.com/izt6vo.jpg')
    That isn't scary ,some scenes in 'The exorcist' are even more scary

Quote Originally Posted by shen long
    That isn't scary ,some scenes in 'The exorcist' are even more scary
    i don't know, i watched few weeks ago and i don't find it scary anymore. And it only my 3rd time watching it, i mean the 1st was 2nd and 3rd...it was not scary as before. I guess the 1st time hit the spot.

but the music is still kinda scary.

I don't know the name but it was a B movie. I wanted to puke, and was totally restless. I didn't know I could switch it off. WHAT HORROR HORROR!! I can't go on remembering it.... *switch off now*

Quote Originally Posted by NextNoName
    I don't know the name but it was a B movie. I wanted to puke, and was totally restless. I didn't know I could switch it off. WHAT HORROR HORROR!! I can't go on remembering it.... *switch off now*
    What are u saying, confuseing stuff.