Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sek Sau (Shek)

Quote Originally Posted by shanghai girls are hot View Post
    anyone know this really old ancient series with him? he play a swordsman and his lover was one of like 13 or something assassins? and the bad guy was an old enouch. in the end, the king hung himself? and the other enouch open the gates to the city and got shot by arrows? i like that serie

The title is kwong loong aka dragon king (1987). Shek Sau play as chou ting fung, the best swordsman. & rebecca chan play as siu lam, one of 12 assassins who is falling in love with chou ting fung. I like this serial too, sau kor looks very handsome over there. But I almost lost interest, when siu lam killed.
    If you Sau Gor fans, so visit & like this fanspage : www.facebook.com/sheksau
    There's so many picture of him. That's really awesome ^^

For Shek Sau fans, you can like this : http://www.facebook.com/sheksau There is so many photos of Shek Sau. It's really awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Tam Yuet Wah View Post
    I love Sau kor in old TVB series, especially in ancient costume ones. He was very good as wuxia hero. I believe he knows some kung fu too. He was the best!!! I even like him as a villain, like Mu-Rong Fok in Tian lung be bu 82. He's my MOST favorite actor of ALL time.

I don't like (I don't even want to watch) his villain roles now, or when he plays a super rich, super powerful, and/or super bad person. He so exaggerates his characters. Much prefer him as a "normal" person, like in War of the in-laws or To get unstuck in time. He's pretty good in those. Anyone with me?

I even wrote a blog entry for him: http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-P97Zr...0g--?cq=1&p=62. So if you're interested, please comment!
    how to look your link? why i can look your post.... I'm shek sau fans too.... visit & like the fanspage of him in www.facebook.com/sheksau