Page 13 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363 ... LastLast

Thread: Nicholas Tse Ting Fung/Nic Tse

aw, nic is so hot

Quote Originally Posted by Leanna
    the first series i saw of nic was The Promise.... he looked soo handsome in there and i loved the evilness
    then i heard his songs (Xie Xie Ni De Ai 1999, Chen Zhe Wei Wang, Huang Zhong Ren, etc.) and i loved his voice and was really impressed with his composing
    then i watched New Police Story and i loved him even more with his acting and looks
    now, im watching Amazing Twins and i am totally obsessed with him, from the looks (omg, hes soooooooo hot and handsome) to the acting (loved the coldness)
    im looking foward to watching DaRenWu someday XD

waitng, the themesong was sung by nic in legendary siblings.... by any chance, do u have the name of that song? thanx in advance
    I think Nic looks even cuter in Da Ren Wu. I'm not an Angelica Lee fan though. But i know she's a good actress so i'm hoping i would like the two of them together.

The end theme song sung by Nic in Legendary Siblings 1 is called 只要為你活一天 (Zhi Yao Wei Ni Huo Yi Tian). That song is on his 謝謝你的愛1999 (Xie Xie Ni De Ai 1999) album. It's track number 2. If you buy the album, you'll also get a vcd that has the MV for that song. Nic looks really cute and young in the video.

Quote Originally Posted by beanybeans
    I think Nic looks even cuter in Da Ren Wu. I'm not an Angelica Lee fan though. But i know she's a good actress so i'm hoping i would like the two of them together.

The end theme song sung by Nic in Legendary Siblings 1 is called 只要為你活一天 (Zhi Yao Wei Ni Huo Yi Tian). That song is on his 謝謝你的愛1999 (Xie Xie Ni De Ai 1999) album. It's track number 2. If you buy the album, you'll also get a vcd that has the MV for that song. Nic looks really cute and young in the video.
    lol, he still looks pretty young these days but compared to the older pictures..... u can tell he aged a little but i still like him and im gonna try to buy that album if i could ever find it

im also looking forward to nic's acting in Da Ren Wu.... at least hes the main actor soo he'll have more screentime
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

lol, i totally agree with u
    im on like eps. 24 right now and nic hasnt appeared in like 3 eps...... its like soo not fair
    everytime i watch it, i hope to see nic that i never pay attention to watever dicky does or says (sry dicky)
    the director should have let nic have more screentime even if he doesnt do anything, i also noticed that the director likes to focus on one part of the story for a long time and then move on to another part.... i suggest he change screens more often
    And what also doesn't make sense is that the Chinese title of the series is Xiao Yu Er Yu Hua Wu Que. So you would think that since Nic's character's name (Hua Wu Que) is in the title along with Dicky's that Nic would have about the same amount of screen time or something remotely close. I know that Xiao Yu Er, Dicky's character, is the more main character but still. I don't remember if the version with Jimmy Lin and Alec Su was like that too where they just focused too much on Jimmy. Well, but then again maybe i didn't notice because i'm more of a Jimmy fan than Alec's. Man, i haven't touched Amazing Twins in a very long time. Ever since the tragic incident with Fan Bing Bing's character, i knew that Nic's screen time would be decreased. So i've stopped watching ever since.

lol, he still looks pretty young these days but compared to the older pictures..... u can tell he aged a little but i still like him and im gonna try to buy that album if i could ever find it

im also looking forward to nic's acting in Da Ren Wu.... at least hes the main actor soo he'll have more screentime
    Yeah, i agree. Nic still looks young but he's got a more matured look now. I also like how playful he was in his Bad Habit MV. I think that song was on his first album ever. So young and playful. Hehe.

Most definitely Nic will have most of the screentime. Thank goodness. Plus, i like the way he looks more in Da Ren Wu than in Xiao Yu Er Yu Hua Wu Que. Not that he didn't look very appealing in Xiao Yu Er Yu Hua Wu Que.

Quote Originally Posted by haibinglover
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e217/brainlover/20060329131830.jpg')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e217/brainlover/20060329131702.gif')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e217/brainlover/nic3.jpg')
    Thanks for the pics, haibinglover. So was Nic on a cooking show or something that would require him to wear such an outfit? The little cartoon is also really cute. Really matches. LOL. I also really like him in that magazine scan. Very suave.

Quote Originally Posted by haibinglover
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e217/brainlover/20060329131601.jpg')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e217/brainlover/20060329131614.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e217/brainlover/U1513P28T3D1125311F326DT20060616163.jpg')
    I don't think that these pixs have been posted, but if they have, then sorry.
    All credit goes to Nictseforum
    Is the first pic above from The Promise? If not, what movie/series is it from? That fake eyeball picture is quite amusing too.

Yeah, i agree. Nic still looks young but he's got a more matured look now. I also like how playful he was in his Bad Habit MV. I think that song was on his first album ever. So young and playful. Hehe.

Most definitely Nic will have most of the screentime. Thank goodness. Plus, i like the way he looks more in Da Ren Wu than in Xiao Yu Er Yu Hua Wu Que. Not that he didn't look very appealing in Xiao Yu Er Yu Hua Wu Que.
    lol, i actually like him more as Hua Wu Que.... the hair and how awesome he looks in white
    yea, i agree that nic looks more mature these days but i dont want him to get old..... i like the young and handsome nic more
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

Thanks for the pics, haibinglover. So was Nic on a cooking show or something that would require him to wear such an outfit? The little cartoon is also really cute. Really matches. LOL. I also really like him in that magazine scan. Very suave.

Is the first pic above from The Promise? If not, what movie/series is it from? That fake eyeball picture is quite amusing too.
    hey beanybeans
    the picture of him in that cooking outfit is when he decided to be a maid for Jackie Chan in New Police Story
    the picture of him with the short knife is from the Promise like u said
    my favorite one is also the in that magazine scan and like u said... its very suave
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

Yeah, you should try and buy that album if you're able to find it. I just looked on YesAsia and it looks like they've released some reissue versions of some of his old albums that were out of stock (e.g., Jaded Butterfly). I think his record company EEG just started releasing these reissues. But the Xie Xie Ni De Ai 1999 album is still out of stock. Also one of the cons of the reissue version is that it doesn't come with a vcd that the original album came with. I think most of Nic's albums came with a little extra goodie. Oh well, but hey, it's better than nothing. I'm thinking of getting his very first album My Attitude and maybe Understand, which are both reissues.

And since i'm back on the topic of Nic's albums, i also really like his latest compilation album, Forget Me Not. One cd has his greatest hits stuff while the other cd has songs that he originally wrote for other artists to sing. But this cd is where Nic actually sings the songs he had composed for others himself.

And what also doesn't make sense is that the Chinese title of the series is Xiao Yu Er Yu Hua Wu Que. So you would think that since Nic's character's name (Hua Wu Que) is in the title along with Dicky's that Nic would have about the same amount of screen time or something remotely close. I know that Xiao Yu Er, Dicky's character, is the more main character but still. I don't remember if the version with Jimmy Lin and Alec Su was like that too where they just focused too much on Jimmy. Well, but then again maybe i didn't notice because i'm more of a Jimmy fan than Alec's. Man, i haven't touched Amazing Twins in a very long time. Ever since the tragic incident with Fan Bing Bing's character, i knew that Nic's screen time would be decreased. So i've stopped watching ever since.
    yea, i totally agree
    cause in the Jimmy and Alex version... Alex had the same amount of screentime as Jimmy
    but in this one, dicky gets more screentime with useless stuff such as that rainbow poison he receives while nic's screentime is sort of rushed, such as the time he gets his eyes cured
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

Yeah, you should try and buy that album if you're able to find it. I just looked on YesAsia and it looks like they've released some reissue versions of some of his old albums that were out of stock (e.g., Jaded Butterfly). I think his record company EEG just started releasing these reissues. But the Xie Xie Ni De Ai 1999 album is still out of stock. Also one of the cons of the reissue version is that it doesn't come with a vcd that the original album came with. I think most of Nic's albums came with a little extra goodie. Oh well, but hey, it's better than nothing. I'm thinking of getting his very first album My Attitude and maybe Understand, which are both reissues.

And since i'm back on the topic of Nic's albums, i also really like his latest compilation album, Forget Me Not. One cd has his greatest hits stuff while the other cd has songs that he originally wrote for other artists to sing. But this cd is where Nic actually sings the songs he had composed for others himself.
    yea, i like his new album too
    he sung songs he wrote for cecilla, faye wong, twins, etc.
    that is my favorite album by him
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

yea, i totally agree
    cause in the Jimmy and Alex version... Alex had the same amount of screentime as Jimmy
    but in this one, dicky gets more screentime with useless stuff such as that rainbow poison he receives while nic's screentime is sort of rushed, such as the time he gets his eyes cured
    I totally agree. I actually stopped a little bit past the point where Dicky is cured from that rainbow disease. I really stopped paying attention and actually fell asleep at one point. They throw in a lot of weird and irrelevant stuff. Sometimes because i stop paying attention i totally don't even realize that Nic is back on again and then i have to rewind the stupid tape. Hehe. I really do wonder when i'm going to make myself start watching this series again. I've kept it for a very long time now. Whoops.

I totally agree. I actually stopped a little bit past the point where Dicky is cured from that rainbow disease. I really stopped paying attention and actually fell asleep at one point. They throw in a lot of weird and irrelevant stuff. Sometimes because i stop paying attention i totally don't even realize that Nic is back on again and then i have to rewind the stupid tape. Hehe. I really do wonder when i'm going to make myself start watching this series again. I've kept it for a very long time now. Whoops.
    lol, thats wat happens to me too
    and when nic finally gets on screen, i rewind the tape three or four more times back just to see him more..... like the time when nic was gonna marry TXL and all those fighting scenes
    i seriously also feel bad for the HWQ in this series of how he gets tortured by his masters and his teachers.... i almost cried seeing him being so hurtful on his left arm when he thought of TXL
    so, did u finish the whole series?
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

hey beanybeans
    the picture of him in that cooking outfit is when he decided to be a maid for Jackie Chan in New Police Story
    the picture of him with the short knife is from the Promise like u said
    my favorite one is also the in that magazine scan and like u said... its very suave
    Oh really? That picture is from New Police Story? LOL. It's been so long now since i've watched that movie. Hmm, maybe i should whip it out again some time and watch it again. I'll have to remember to look for that.

Okay movies wise, these are the Nic movies that i like:
    * Dragon Tiger Gate (2006)
    * New Police Story (2004)
    * Moving Targets (2004)
    * Tiramisu (2002)
    * 2002 (2001)
    * Winner Takes All (2000)
    * Gen X Cops (1999)
    * Young and Dangerous: The Prequel (1998)

The first Nic movie i saw was Gen X Cops. I had rented the US version at Blockbuster a long time ago. Because it was the US version, it had both the English dubbed and original Cantonese language version. I watched both versions and was quite impressed when i recognized that Nic had done his own dubbing in English. Stephen Fung too. Can't really say the same for Sam Lee though. Haha. Gen X Cops has got to be one of my all-time favorites.

I also like New Police Story. The movie was overall entertaining. Though at times i thought that Daniel Wu's evil character was a bit much. But i guess he was better in New Police Story than in Gen X Cops.

Nic was just plain goofy in Winner Takes All. I also really liked Nic as the deaf guy in Tiramisu. Definitely a sweet yet sad story. The prequel of Young and Dangerous was good but i guess a bit too much on the violent side. Dragon Tiger Gate was entertaining especially with Donnie Yen and Shawn Yue and his weird fake blonde hair look. I prefer the original HK tv series over Moving Targets but it was still good. Pretty sad at the end though with Edison Chen. 2002 was entertaining to watch since i always like watching Nic with Stephen Fung. Alex Fong was interesting as the vengeful water spirit too.

You know, Nic also made a cameo in Jackie Chan's movie The Medallion (2003). Because both Nic and Edison were going to be making cameos, i actually went out to catch it in the theater. They both played waiters and their scene lasted a couple of seconds, literally. I guess it was long enough for me to see that it was them. Though i was on high alert while watching the movie. Not only was that a disappointment (i think i might've heard Nic say one line like "here's your check, sir" or something to that extent) but the movie really stunk too. One of Jackie Chan's worst movies. But i have to say i was filled with joy when i saw Nic appear on the "big" screen in the U.S. even though it was for a very brief moment.

Oh, and another movie that i sorta kinda like is Master Q 2001 with Cecilia. I got the movie because both Nic and Cecilia were in it. It's definitely different and you just have to adapt to the weirdness. Haha. But overall it was alright.

I saw parts of The Promise but i never actually watched the movie from beginning to end. While watching the Nic and Cecilia scenes i was kinda wondering what they were both feeling/thinking since they had a large rift between them for a long while. But i guess they must've "kissed and made up" since they're now married and are expecting a child.

lol, thats wat happens to me too
    and when nic finally gets on screen, i rewind the tape three or four more times back just to see him more..... like the time when nic was gonna marry TXL and all those fighting scenes
    i seriously also feel bad for the HWQ in this series of how he gets tortured by his masters and his teachers.... i almost cried seeing him being so hurtful on his left arm when he thought of TXL
    so, did u finish the whole series?
    You too? Haha. That's too funny. Every time i had to rewind, i would actually end up rewinding several times just to watch the Nic scenes a couple more times before moving on. Plus, i noticed that Nic's screen time was much shorter compared to Dicky's so i knew that i had to savor the moments that Nic would appear. LOL. I think i literally rewound each Nic scene several times before moving on. I'm very drawn to him whenever i watch him in this series. Must be that whole mysterious thing surrounding his character. I'm also quite intrigued by people who are emotionless. Haha.

I have to admit i did shed some tears. Like during that one scene where Tie Xin Lan (Fan Bing Bing) sacrifices herself just to save Hua Wu Que's vision. It was too much to bear and then to see Nic all traumatized to find out that she really did do that for him. I know, i feel bad for him too. Such evil, heartless people he had to grow up with. This definitely did not happen in any of the other Legendary Siblings series. I can't believe they decided to write the story line like this. I was so happy to see Nic finally somewhat happy and then this happens. The two of them went through quite a bit to have such an unhappy ending. I can't believe they didn't even spare Tie Xin Lan and Hua Wu Que's child.

And heck no did i finish the series. I'm happy to finally see Nic in a tv series but since the turn of events revolving around his character, i just lost some interest. I guess i got a bit annoyed watching it. But i'm gonna have to make myself pop it back in and continue. It sounds like you're almost finished though. I think you're much further along than i am. I stopped right after Dicky goes back to his village and gets cured from that weird rainbow disease, which by the way lasted too long.

Oh really? That picture is from New Police Story? LOL. It's been so long now since i've watched that movie. Hmm, maybe i should whip it out again some time and watch it again. I'll have to remember to look for that.

Okay movies wise, these are the Nic movies that i like:
    * Dragon Tiger Gate (2006)
    * New Police Story (2004)
    * Moving Targets (2004)
    * Tiramisu (2002)
    * 2002 (2001)
    * Winner Takes All (2000)
    * Gen X Cops (1999)
    * Young and Dangerous: The Prequel (1998)

The first Nic movie i saw was Gen X Cops. I had rented the US version at Blockbuster a long time ago. Because it was the US version, it had both the English dubbed and original Cantonese language version. I watched both versions and was quite impressed when i recognized that Nic had done his own dubbing in English. Stephen Fung too. Can't really say the same for Sam Lee though. Haha. Gen X Cops has got to be one of my all-time favorites.

I also like New Police Story. The movie was overall entertaining. Though at times i thought that Daniel Wu's evil character was a bit much. But i guess he was better in New Police Story than in Gen X Cops.

Nic was just plain goofy in Winner Takes All. I also really liked Nic as the deaf guy in Tiramisu. Definitely a sweet yet sad story. The prequel of Young and Dangerous was good but i guess a bit too much on the violent side. Dragon Tiger Gate was entertaining especially with Donnie Yen and Shawn Yue and his weird fake blonde hair look. I prefer the original HK tv series over Moving Targets but it was still good. Pretty sad at the end though with Edison Chen. 2002 was entertaining to watch since i always like watching Nic with Stephen Fung. Alex Fong was interesting as the vengeful water spirit too.

You know, Nic also made a cameo in Jackie Chan's movie The Medallion (2003). Because both Nic and Edison were going to be making cameos, i actually went out to catch it in the theater. They both played waiters and their scene lasted a couple of seconds, literally. I guess it was long enough for me to see that it was them. Though i was on high alert while watching the movie. Not only was that a disappointment (i think i might've heard Nic say one line like "here's your check, sir" or something to that extent) but the movie really stunk too. One of Jackie Chan's worst movies. But i have to say i was filled with joy when i saw Nic appear on the "big" screen in the U.S. even though it was for a very brief moment.
    omg, im soo proud of Nic for being able to be known through the U.S. even i though i didnt even know he was in The Medallion..... i think ill rent it just so i could watch him
    as for some of Nic's older movies like Gen X Cops i didnt get to watch but i loved him in Dragon Tiger Gate and New Police Story
    i might consider on watching some old ones.... which ones would u suggest i watch?
    and i agree with u since Nic is definitly awesome at speaking English... soo happy that people let him dubbed over his own voice in English
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

Oh, and another movie that i sorta kinda like is Master Q 2001 with Cecilia. I got the movie because both Nic and Cecilia were in it. It's definitely different and you just have to adapt to the weirdness. Haha. But overall it was alright.

I saw parts of The Promise but i never actually watched the movie from beginning to end. While watching the Nic and Cecilia scenes i was kinda wondering what they were both feeling/thinking since they had a large rift between them for a long while. But i guess they must've "kissed and made up" since they're now married and are expecting a child.
    lol, Nic and Cecilia make an awesome couple and soon theyll be an awesome family
    i heard that Nic and Cecilia were in this series together but i forgot the name and i was looking all over for it... but now that i know, im gonna go straight to the store tomorrow to rent it
    if u want to know my opinion, dont watch the Promise from start to end since the storyline is quite boring.... i just watched it because Nic was in it and he had done a wonderful job.... otherwise some of the other scenes r just useless and boring to watch so itll just be a waste of time to watch
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

You too? Haha. That's too funny. Every time i had to rewind, i would actually end up rewinding several times just to watch the Nic scenes a couple more times before moving on. Plus, i noticed that Nic's screen time was much shorter compared to Dicky's so i knew that i had to savor the moments that Nic would appear. LOL. I think i literally rewound each Nic scene several times before moving on. I'm very drawn to him whenever i watch him in this series. Must be that whole mysterious thing surrounding his character. I'm also quite intrigued by people who are emotionless. Haha.

I have to admit i did shed some tears. Like during that one scene where Tie Xin Lan (Fan Bing Bing) sacrifices herself just to save Hua Wu Que's vision. It was too much to bear and then to see Nic all traumatized to find out that she really did do that for him. I know, i feel bad for him too. Such evil, heartless people he had to grow up with. This definitely did not happen in any of the other Legendary Siblings series. I can't believe they decided to write the story line like this. I was so happy to see Nic finally somewhat happy and then this happens. The two of them went through quite a bit to have such an unhappy ending. I can't believe they didn't even spare Tie Xin Lan and Hua Wu Que's child.

And heck no did i finish the series. I'm happy to finally see Nic in a tv series but since the turn of events revolving around his character, i just lost some interest. I guess i got a bit annoyed watching it. But i'm gonna have to make myself pop it back in and continue. It sounds like you're almost finished though. I think you're much further along than i am. I stopped right after Dicky goes back to his village and gets cured from that weird rainbow disease, which by the way lasted too long.
    wow, i loved those moments Nic appeared on screen soo much i just had to watch it over and over again
    also, because Nic never had any screentime, everytime he appeared on screen were the most wonderful and awesomest

i agree that HWQ's masters tortured him too much with the hypotenuses, having him be filled with pain when he thinks of TXL, having TXL jump off the cliff in order to let the big master cure his eyes...... omg, i feel so bad for him, receiving soo much torture
    i also realize that HWQ never has any happy times when he appears on screen he always has the coldness (which i like a lot) and he doesnt speak that much but his expressions can mean a thousand words to me

right now, im at the part where Dicky gets cured from that rainbow disease and leaves the Demon Island with his godfathers..... im soo depressed, having been watching two episodes without seeing Nic once..... omg, he is the OTHER TWIN BROTHER, he is suppose to be a main character, ugh wat were u thinking, director?
    if nic doesnt appear in the next episode, i think im gonna stop watching this series.... man the director is treating him so unfairly
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

the website was: http://z13.invisionfree.com/Nicholas...ex.php?act=idx
    and it was led by Nic himself, but he had to close it down. He closed it down about a month before the news of him and Cece came out about being married.