Page 51 of 95 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1881

Thread: Nicholas Tse Ting Fung/Nic Tse

Quote Originally Posted by susan15 View Post
    yess she does
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

so cute baby!!!

everyone seem to talk about lucas........i wonder if we should start a new thread for him?
    if time can be turn back......there won't be tomorrow....

everyone seem to talk about lucas........i wonder if we should start a new thread for him?
    yes you should, he's my idol
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

where should we put his thread....afterall he is not an actor......yet......any suggestion?
    if time can be turn back......there won't be tomorrow....

where should we put his thread....afterall he is not an actor......yet......any suggestion?
    i was just kidding
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

Default Nicholas Tse and Cecilia Cheung accompanied Patrick Tse for tea,

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://images.asianfanatics.net/gallery/albums/Chinese-Male/Nicholas-Tse-Ting-Fung/71005044626391.jpg')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://images.asianfanatics.net/gallery/albums/Chinese-Male/Nicholas-Tse-Ting-Fung/71005044629391.jpg')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://images.asianfanatics.net/gallery/albums/Chinese-Male/Nicholas-Tse-Ting-Fung/71005044630391.jpg')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://images.asianfanatics.net/gallery/albums/Chinese-Male/Nicholas-Tse-Ting-Fung/71005044628391.jpg')

Nicholas Tse and Cecilia Cheung accompanied Patrick Tse for tea yesterday. Cecilia was spotted wearing a pair of shorts and was seen listening attentively to her father-in-law, Patrick. Since their son, Lucas, was born, both Nicholas and Cecilia have been socializing less and spending more time at home looking after their song while enjoying quality time together as a family. Yesterday afternoon at 3, Nicholas and Cecilia left Lucas (supposedly at the care of a nanny) and accompanied Patrick for high tea at a mall in Central, fulfilling their responsibilities as fillial children. During their high tea, a Caucasian friend of theirs joined them for a short while. The 3 of them were seen chatting happily even when they spotted the presence of reporters taking photographs of them. Patrick, who was dressed in an all-black outfit along with a pair of sunglasses, was talking non-stop with Cecilia listening to him attentively and acting coy in front of Nicholas at times. About 45 minutes later, Patrick suddenly asked the reporter if he has taken enough photographs already! He then jokingly took out his own mobile phone and started taking photographs of the reporter.

It appears that Cecilia has fully recovered from the labour of her new born. She was wearing a pair of hot pants while notably carying a Louis Vuitton handbag and wearing a Cartier necklace. Cecilia was also observed to be in close intimacy with Nicholas and it appears that they are both very much in love. When approached by a reporter, Nicholas commented that he has to accompany his father for tea. The reporter asked if he has to take care of his son. Nicholas replied that it was not necessary to bring along his son to everywhere that he goes and that his son is now at home. When Nicholas and Cecilia were on their way to get the car, they were spotted by some tourists. One tourist then took some photographs of the couple but they did not seem to mind.

Thanks for the article, qt4777. Wow, Cecilia lost a lot of weight post-pregnancy. Glad to see they're all really happy.

And on a side note, i finally finished watching Amazing Twins. Good grief, it took me sooo long to finish this series. I think i started watching this back in February maybe? I don't even remember. It's not one of my favorites as you can tell. I like the ones that were more faithful to the storyline. Though Nic was nice eye candy throughout even though his acting seemed a bit too stiff at times.
    I <3 MatsuJun

Forever Fahrenheit (飛輪海) - Jiro & Arron = <3

Default Cecilia Cheung & Nicholas Tse Celebrate 1 Year Wedding Anniversary

To celebrate their one year wedding anniversary, Cecilia Cheung and Nicholas Tse will record a duet together for the first time.

Marking their one year wedding anniversary, Cecilia Cheung Pak Chi and Nicholas Tse Ting Fung secretively recorded a love song, 《流言》, together. The song's lyrics moved Cecilia. The song will be included in Nic's album, which will be released in March 2008.

Last year in September, Cecilia and Nic got married secretively in the Philippines, shocking the entire entertainment industry. Although there were numerous negative speculation towards Cecilia and Nic's marriage, this did not affect their relationship.

The song 《流言》was originally performed by Vivian Chow Wai Man and Taiwanese singer, Lam Luk Suen. It was a popular 1980's karaoke title. The lyrics spoke of a couple whose relationship persevered despite negative speculation. The song appears to perfectly illustrate Cecilia and Nic's romantic relationship. Cecilia will also film the music video with Nic at a later time.

Since their marriage, Nic and Cecilia have not performed on the same stage. However, many advertisers wanted the married couple to endorse their ads. Numerous home product brands, bridal studios, apparel labels, children's products, restaurants, and real estate companies wanted to feature Nic and Cecilia in their ads.

One mainland company was willing to pay $10 million (HKD) to have Cecilia and Nic appear in the same ad. Although the advertising fee was very attractive, the couple still turned down the job.

Oh wow, that's great news. I don't think i've ever heard Cecilia sing a duet with Nic. I wonder if i've heard that song before. And he'll be releasing another album too? Nice. And that would be great if Nic and Cecilia were to appear in different ads together. I remember really liking that one Coke ad they were in.
    I <3 MatsuJun

I have receive 2 links from a friend of the international film festival in japan :
    http://video.sina.com.cn/ent/m/c/200...23103161.shtml
    http://video.sina.com.cn/ent/m/c/200...23123162.shtml
    We can see Nic, Shawn and Jaycee for the movie "Invisible Target" and also Louis Koo.
    Last edited by liusing; 10-24-07 at 09:50 AM.

http://images.asianfanatics.net/gall...0926341570.jpg

http://images.asianfanatics.net/gall...2304846591.jpg

According to the news in asianfanatics cecilia is going back to her job... and nic and cecilia created a page for lucas... so any of you have more info. on it...?? or on them?
    What you think, is what you do....what you do, is what you are.......

liusing, is that Nic's turtle in your avatar?
    I <3 MatsuJun

Quote Originally Posted by beanybeans View Post
    liusing, is that Nic's turtle in your avatar?
    Yeah beany! The one that he lost! and also the one that I love most!

Quote Originally Posted by liusing View Post
    Yeah beany! The one that he lost! and also the one that I love most!
    Nic lost his turtle? Did it die or something? Hmm, this doesn't ring a bell to me.
    I <3 MatsuJun

Nic lost his turtle? Did it die or something? Hmm, this doesn't ring a bell to me.
    It was stole! Someone told me that it was stole in an animal exposition!

It was stole! Someone told me that it was stole in an animal exposition!
    Oh my gosh, that's horrible. I can't believe someone would do that. And at the animal expedition? That's crazy. When did this happen? I bet Nic was devastated. He loved that turtle. Does Nic have other turtles? Or just the one?
    I <3 MatsuJun

Oh my gosh, that's horrible. I can't believe someone would do that. And at the animal expedition? That's crazy. When did this happen? I bet Nic was devastated. He loved that turtle. Does Nic have other turtles? Or just the one?
    He has many others but he love that one the most and it seems that he is ready to pay a lot to get it back!
    I read it here : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicholas_Tse

Quote Originally Posted by flower-sphere View Post
    http://images.asianfanatics.net/gall...0926341570.jpg

http://images.asianfanatics.net/gall...2304846591.jpg

According to the news in asianfanatics cecilia is going back to her job... and nic and cecilia created a page for lucas... so any of you have more info. on it...?? or on them?
    i think the page is named "Lucas Tse" in Facebook

He has many others but he love that one the most and it seems that he is ready to pay a lot to get it back!
    I read it here : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicholas_Tse
    Hmm, Nic's willing to pay to get it back but is he going to press charges? Probably not or else no one would even consider giving it back to him.
    I <3 MatsuJun