Page 52 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 1881

Thread: Nicholas Tse Ting Fung/Nic Tse

OMG. Nicholas Tse is THE hott stuff. Haha.

I think his acting is best in The New Police Story w/ Jackie Chan.
    Joe Cheng<3
    Jiro Wang<3
    Lee Jaejin<3
    Oguri Shun<3
    Vic Zhou<3

Quote Originally Posted by xxStephie View Post

Yeah, i love Nic too.

I like Nic in New Police Story but i like his character more in Gen X Cops. I like Nic with Stephen Fung and Sam Lee.
    I <3 MatsuJun

Forever Fahrenheit (飛輪海) - Jiro & Arron = <3

Leanna, if you make it back over here, i'm glad to hear that Nic's Mandarin is pretty good. I knew that he could speak it but i wasn't sure how fluent he was. He seemed pretty fluent. But at the same time, maybe he doesn't speak it as well or something because of a Cantonese accent and what not. So did he actually present an award with Paris Hilton? And what was she doing there in the first place?
    I <3 MatsuJun

Quote Originally Posted by beanybeans View Post
    Leanna, if you make it back over here, i'm glad to hear that Nic's Mandarin is pretty good. I knew that he could speak it but i wasn't sure how fluent he was. He seemed pretty fluent. But at the same time, maybe he doesn't speak it as well or something because of a Cantonese accent and what not. So did he actually present an award with Paris Hilton? And what was she doing there in the first place?
    Yep, i think Paris Hilton went to China cause she has nothing else better to do than try to get the reporters attention in China and have them write stupid reports on her

And Nic's Mandarin is amazingly awesome, it doesn't really have the accent. Compared to Cecilia's his is like way better!

And Steph, you should watch Invisible Target if you haven't AMAZING!
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

Quote Originally Posted by Leanna View Post
    Yep, i think Paris Hilton went to China cause she has nothing else better to do than try to get the reporters attention in China and have them write stupid reports on her

And Nic's Mandarin is amazingly awesome, it doesn't really have the accent. Compared to Cecilia's his is like way better!

Ew...Paris Hliton? She has no business being in China whatsoever! It's just a waste of her time (not that I care).

Invisible Target! I looked it up here, but there are no reviews yet.
    I'm too lazy to look it up somewhere else. haha. So, I'll wait for some other time.

I hope Nic is a main character in it.
    Joe Cheng<3
    Jiro Wang<3
    Lee Jaejin<3
    Oguri Shun<3
    Vic Zhou<3

Yeah, i would guess that Nic's Mandarin is better than Cecilia's. I really like how he's pretty fluent in multiple languages. Also, his English is pretty good.

BTW, did Paris Hilton actually present an award with Nic?
    I <3 MatsuJun

I've put up opening and ending themes of his new wuxia series, The Spirit of the Sword. Check my Youtube Play Lisits.

Default the spirit of sword

Nic's serie "the spirit of sword" is already sale in DVD at yesasia but there is no english subtitle and in mandarin only. Here is the link :
    http://us.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.asp...id-1005111189/

Quote Originally Posted by xxStephie View Post

I think that's his only good performance (actor-wise).

Quote Originally Posted by beanybeans View Post
    Yeah, i would guess that Nic's Mandarin is better than Cecilia's. I really like how he's pretty fluent in multiple languages. Also, his English is pretty good.

BTW, did Paris Hilton actually present an award with Nic?
    Yep, they were talking in English and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by KeongJai View Post
    I think that's his only good performance (actor-wise).
    And "Invisible Target"
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

Yep, they were talking in English and stuff.

And "Invisible Target"
    I also thought he was good in Gen-X Cops. Or maybe i was just amused by the movie.
    I <3 MatsuJun

hello i am new here, refering to my nickname off course i am Nic`s fans
    honestly, i ve been watching his movie for years, but just became his fans lately.
    actualy i am leslie cheung fans, but looking for a living idol figure after he gone.
    i am not living in HK nor China, so i am not up to date with the movie or serial.
    acidently, watch handsome sibling on youtube last year. and start become his fans ^^

anyway, i like him in invisible target, he look match with his role. kind of thinner, but a bit difference with his other role.

btw, i find this video http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=qE6vMVQN_LY
    i am not familiar with his song, anyone know the title and what tv show it was?
    sory for my broken english, nice too meet all nic fans ^^v

Quote Originally Posted by JadeButterfly View Post
    hello i am new here, refering to my nickname off course i am Nic`s fans
    honestly, i ve been watching his movie for years, but just became his fans lately.
    actualy i am leslie cheung fans, but looking for a living idol figure after he gone.
    i am not living in HK nor China, so i am not up to date with the movie or serial.
    acidently, watch handsome sibling on youtube last year. and start become his fans ^^

anyway, i like him in invisible target, he look match with his role. kind of thinner, but a bit difference with his other role.

btw, i find this video http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=qE6vMVQN_LY
    i am not familiar with his song, anyone know the title and what tv show it was?
    sory for my broken english, nice too meet all nic fans ^^v
    Hi there. I've been a Nic fan for quite some time now. Though i have to admit i've been more preoccupied with other groups/actors at the moment. But i still adore Nic and try to buy his albums. I saw Invisible Target in Chinatown in NYC during my last visit there and thought about getting it but i didn't. Maybe i'll attempt to watch it one day. Hehe. I also saw Nic in Handsome Siblings but it took me quite a long while (and i'm talking months here) to get through that series. I guess it just didn't really hold my interest after a while. I really didn't think i would finish it but i managed to do so.

I don't know the name of the song but i do recognize it. I have that song -- it's from one of his albums. I don't remember which one either since i haven't listened to his cds in a while. Plus, i didn't put every one of Nic's songs on my iPod, which i tend to listen to more than cds. I'd have to dig through my Nic albums to see which song that is. Anyway, from what i can remember, i thought it was sung in Cantonese. But my memory is quite foggy at the moment plus by now Nic's released a lot of songs in Mandarin too. Oh, and i have no idea which tv show that is either.

BTW, does anyone have the latest Nic news? How are he and Cecilia doing?
    I <3 MatsuJun

hi beanybeans, thanks for you reply ^^
    i am kind of a dull fans. basicaly i will only watch and listen to my idol ( it was leslie for about more than 10 years ). since i am became a newbie all about Nic, i start to listen to his song too. that most of them from youtube. but since "that" song is His own song than i ve just have to buy the cd right?
    unfortunately, i wont find his cd on the store and dont realy like net shopping. maybe next time when i visit HK or spore again, i`ll make sure i`ll stop by to cd store.

btw find something interesting on yahoo auction while looking for his cd, http://page11.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/n60428834
    the price dont make sense @.@

^ Yeah, i think it would be hard for you to find that song to download. I think Nic's songs are hard to find in general. But then again, i don't think i ever really looked into it any more ever since i started buying his albums. If i find the song (which i'm not sure exactly when i would do that), maybe i can upload it for you.

Really? I'm a big online shopper. Hmm, it seems hard to be able find older stuff when it comes to Chinese music cds, especially in stores. It seems easier to find older stuff when it comes to American/English cds. But that's just my assumption.

I went to that auction page. So what exactly is the price (i guess converted into US dollars)? What Nic product is that? His Senses album?

BTW, just curious, where are you from?
    I <3 MatsuJun

Hahahahaha i was a big online shopper too. until i lost mind and just put everything i like to my shopping cart. then i decided to cut off my card and stop online shopping.

thank you for your offer, really appreciated it ^^ thank you! i fell in love with that song, his voice so sweet *__* and you right! i went everywhere and only find 3 albums so far.

about the auction page, its yahoo japan auction, off course its converted to yen. and yes it is his sense album. i find some of his album there with more reasonable price ^^ anyway i am from japan. but wait! not japanese and unfortunately i cant say that i am Chinese either. i am just a traveler who love chinese culture and lost in japan.
    Last edited by JadeButterfly; 01-02-08 at 12:54 AM.

that price is frigging expensive for mandarin cd!!! isn't easier to find mandarin cds?

haven't read any new news about him and cecil tho, the last one only when they planned to collaborate for celebration of 1 year of their marriage
    Last edited by tanteun; 01-02-08 at 04:53 AM.

not in japan. basicaly we could find any western cd here but not asian. thats why i am not up to date and i want all my cd original, coz i have all my leslie`s cd original.
    waiting for dragon tiger gate 2, actualy dont realy like this movie, great fighting scene but somehow lack of story...oh well just my two cents

hey which part of indonesia are you tanteun? i used to live there too

ahh sou ka, better getting a friends's help better than buy those cd in auction and in this kind of situation, shopping online is the better solution

i stopped buying mandarin cd since i decided to dedicated my self to Japanese idol 'cause Japanesse stuffs are so expensive. The last album i bought was Nic's tho but if he released vcd/dvd concert i think i'm gonna buy but maybe looking for the 'chinese version' than 'the hongkong version' 'cause it's cheaper

And i just finished his 2 ancient dramas. When Dragon Tiger Gate 2 will be released?? haven't heard about this. Didn't like the 1st because it's like Donnie Yuen's only focus.

ehhh really??? i'm in Jakarta n what about u?

as i mentioned above, i stop online shoping since i over used my card
    could i find Nic`s cd easily in indonesia? i remember when i was high school find leslie`s dvd on dics tara is such a rare stuff.

indeed, japanese stuff is more expensive, and thanks God, i only have my eyes to laruku stuff most of my money out for their concert ticket...

i dont know when dragon tiger gate 2 will be release, suppose to be this year. Nic need to play some different character like wu huan ( the promise ). this movie maybe a moment i start liking him. He doesnt hesitate to play the antagonist at all.

i was born and grown up in Bogor until 17th. rarely visiting jakarta despite my father is a betawi-an who live out of jakarta.
    Last edited by JadeButterfly; 01-02-08 at 06:01 PM.