Page 5 of 95 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555 ... LastLast

Thread: Nicholas Tse Ting Fung/Nic Tse

Quote Originally Posted by tanteun
    for the 'stupid' lines or the reason why WU Huan become a bad guy we must blame the writer
    This just add to his psychoness. Holding a grudge for soooo long over such a small matter. That's real abnormal.

Haha, I know the scriptwriter most probably didn't mean for viewers to see Wu Huan this way. But that's how Wu Huan appears to me.

Btw, that golden hand is so funny.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

Quote Originally Posted by kidd
    This just add to his psychoness. Holding a grudge for soooo long over such a small matter. That's real abnormal.

Haha, I know the scriptwriter most probably didn't mean for viewers to see Wu Huan this way. But that's how Wu Huan appears to me.

Btw, that golden hand is so funny.
    lol yeahh lots of people laughing when he said that reason.

haha.. yes yes i laughed so hard when his golden hand appeared for the first time and when it did the thumbs up lol

Actually...to what nicholas has once said...his character isn't evil at all...Wu huan is just doing what he must do to control the whole world...somfing like that...by reaching his goal he must eliminate people stronger then him...so his not evil at all..better be call the Sneakiest man of his time...

Hmm I think that golden hand represents somfing...I still try to figure it out...it makes him looks more suprior and yes all my family laugh when he put the thumb up...

And yeah have any of you watch the chinese tall story...I'm still waiting for it to come out...
    Currently In Love With Qiao Zhen Yu
    Crazy for Bad Boyz

Chinese Tall Story is out...I saw it in one of the video stores but I don't think I wanna watch it coz Nic look ridiculous as a monk...

If u really like Nic Tse's cool image, u will definitely be disappointed with his monk in A Chinese Tall Story.
    Last edited by kidd; 01-18-06 at 12:13 AM.

that's why lots people said the story is weak, especially for each characters.

Hhahaha i luv him in A Chinese Tall Story too!!! so funny and i laughed a lots tho. You can see the other side of him in this movie

I saw it out too...but I hate Ah sa...and I find a monk falling in love with some demon is ridiculous...as a friend I can accept...but the whole point of that movie really turn me off...in the end ah sa die...predictable...i just don't get why most of the other cast die too...is that true??...spoil a lil bit will ya...
    Crazy for Bad Boyz

I read that Nic has a part in Jackie Chan's 'The Medallion' movie...did anyone see him in there? I did watch the medallion but I didn't recall seeing him...

Quote Originally Posted by Rachealyuen
    I saw it out too...but I hate Ah sa...and I find a monk falling in love with some demon is ridiculous...as a friend I can accept...but the whole point of that movie really turn me off...in the end ah sa die...predictable...i just don't get why most of the other cast die too...is that true??...spoil a lil bit will ya...
    Are u talking about 2 shows at the same time? Ah Sa didn't die in the movie, but the monk didn't fall in love with anyone in the series either and no one dies in the movie. So, what show are u actually talking about?

Actually...to what nicholas has once said...his character isn't evil at all...Wu huan is just doing what he must do to control the whole world...somfing like that...by reaching his goal he must eliminate people stronger then him...so his not evil at all..better be call the Sneakiest man of his time...
    Well, Nic certainly has the right mindset playing the character. No evil guy will think himself evil. No villain will think what he did his wrong.

Wu huan is just doing what he must do to control the whole world...somfing like that...by reaching his goal he must eliminate people stronger then him...so his not evil at all
    I bet Hitler also said something similar to himself all the time.

hhahaha I can't believe you can't be more open-minded...I know hitler is a bad guy to everybody but hey Wu Huan and Him are in the war-ing period so yeah some similarities....

Anyways, hitler couldn't be call a villian his just a Tyrant or some sort, you'll understand once you get older...Kidd...hhahaha (don't take it seriously Man)

So on one died in the chinese tall story??...that's gay...how comeI saw Ah sa is changing into some bizarre sort (Like vanishing, I assumed)...and then Nicholas travell with the horse and himself only!...OK I'm totally messed by the MV I just watch....

Nic is a waiter in the medallion, for what i recall he only said Yes/Sure...and got a screen timeof about 4 sec max....
    Crazy for Bad Boyz

hhahaha I can't believe you can't be more open-minded...I know hitler is a bad guy to everybody but hey Wu Huan and Him are in the war-ing period so yeah some similarities....

Anyways, hitler couldn't be call a villian his just a Tyrant or some sort, you'll understand once you get older...Kidd...hhahaha (don't take it seriously Man)
    How is thinking these people psycho and evil not open-minded? I think Wu Huan has pyschological problem means I'm not open-minded? How is thinking a man who used the Jews as scapegoat to blame everything bad on evil not open-minded?

Should I make excuses and be all understanding towards everyone who do hurtful stuff to be considered open-minded?

Wu Huan hurt and killed a lot of people unnecessarily (the whole harmless race of snow people), hold a small grudge for ages (with QingCheng), play with people's lives for enjoyment and a sense of control (QingCheng and Show Wolf) and blame every evil deed on everyone except himself. So far, I have not seen him do even 1 good think or show compassion towards anyone. He certainly isn't a sympathetic character for deserve any sympathy or understanding. His excuse that Qing Cheng lying to him when he's a kid makes him unable to trust anyone including himself is lame.

I believe myself pretty open-minded. I've defended quite a number of 'evil' characters before. But honestly, I'm tired of people giving excuses to all kinds of evils in the world. Next time, some experts will say those child-raping priests can't help it. It's ingrain in their brain to feel lust for child or it's their hormone imbalance causing it etc etc and we should all pity them.

AHAHA ok ok la...gosh I'm really persuade by you now...and actually on the midst of converting to your side of the story...to say the truth the reason he 'grudge for ages' like you said was pretty ridiculous indeed...but who knows maybe some other things happen afterwards on him "Times build things up'...you shouldn't call him a Psycho isn't that a bit too strong to refer to a character like him, it's not like he killed them without ONE single reason. He killed the guards becuase they know the secrets, he kill the snow people coz they'll might become a threat to him in the future, take KunLun as an example...though I can't deny if it wasn't Wu huan had kill his race, kunlun wouldn't have killed him...

for good deeds, i think he did do one or maybe two...the most memmorable one would be the one where he chose to release Qingcheng whilst he could've killed her with that dagger...at the end part if you have remembered...His just a pitiful character that could not archieve love from Qingcheng

For another case, I feel his a child molester...like the part where he touch Kunlun's lil sister lips...what's that suppose to mean...he didn't call her "Xiao Mei Mei" but "Xiao ku Nang" (bare with my pinyin) though I still can't feel his a Psycho...you can say his Gay or sissy(with his outfit) but not 'Psycho', somehow that just feel so offensive...On another case, I'm obsessed about bad guys so maybe you won't understand my point of view, but I'm really trying to speak logically here...
    Crazy for Bad Boyz

Ok.

Actually, I don't think he is a molestor or a pedophile. When I watch that scene, I don't think he is trying to molest Kunlun's sister. Just teasing him. Addressing the girl as XiaoGu Niang is also harmly. Like u calling a little girl 'little miss'. Furthermore, Kunlun's sister is old enough to be called a Xiao Gu Niang.

I agree that me might have fear the snow people might be a thread. But decimating the whole race is too much. What he did is genocide.

I like Wu Huan too because he is fun to watch. But I can't deny that he is one bad egg.

hhahaha hmmm bad egg you say...though I still feel adressing a young girl like that is still way beyond her age, she looks 8-10 yrs for me...Xiao mei mei is more appropriate...even a girl like me who's not 20 yet is still refered as xiao mei mei by my older friends....maybe it's just me...I'm off for this issue now...

So had anyone hear his new album 'the Release'??
    Crazy for Bad Boyz

me me!! i like his new album Released!! and there's a 2nd version of this album came out, well only add the other version of "Ai" plus sum MV bonuses and his trip promo

Really...cool then Imma buy that one...see I knew there's going to be another version...if I knew this would happen I wouldn't have bother downloading the whole album...bloody waste my time...are you really sure there's Mv coz I can't wait for seeing nick...trip promo???...whoa...
    Crazy for Bad Boyz

Really...cool then Imma buy that one...see I knew there's going to be another version...if I knew this would happen I wouldn't have bother downloading the whole album...bloody waste my time...are you really sure there's Mv coz I can't wait for seeing nick...trip promo???...whoa...
    yes, i'm sure about the dvd bonus. You can chek yesasia for the album.

Hmmm...only three Mv and out of 3 I alredy got two...the other one not really insterested...I need to reconsider this...
    Crazy for Bad Boyz

Default Nic Rox!

i love NIC too. he has this cool look and nice features!!!