Page 6 of 95 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656 ... LastLast

Thread: Nicholas Tse Ting Fung/Nic Tse

I read an article on him releasing a new album...Is it in Cantonese or Mandarin?

Nick Tse/Xie Ting Feng is quite cool. Love his Wu Huan in Wu Ji. The way he talked added a lot of suaveness to his villain. I thought it was pretty neat there were so many different accents of Mandarin in that movie.

Was Nick's portrayl of Hua Wu Que good? I still have the Jimmy Lin/Alec Su version of Amazing Twins in my head. I love Jimmy's Xiao Yu'er and don't think anyone else can do as good a job with getting that personality across, but I don't mind seeing someone else's interpretation of Hua Wu Que.

Quote Originally Posted by XiaoYu
    Nick Tse/Xie Ting Feng is quite cool. Love his Wu Huan in Wu Ji. The way he talked added a lot of suaveness to his villain. I thought it was pretty neat there were so many different accents of Mandarin in that movie.
    Agree about the different accents part. I also like hearing all the different accents the actors speak. I don't think they hurt the movie. Even in real life China, people in different area speak different accents.

Was Nick's portrayl of Hua Wu Que good? I still have the Jimmy Lin/Alec Su version of Amazing Twins in my head. I love Jimmy's Xiao Yu'er and don't think anyone else can do as good a job with getting that personality across, but I don't mind seeing someone else's interpretation of Hua Wu Que.
    Do not expect Nic's Hua Wu Que to be the same as the book or Alec Su's version of HWQ. Wong Jing himself has said he changed HWQ's personality a bit to make him more suave or cool.

I think Nic potrayed his version of HWQ very well, but that's just my opinion. I know there are other viewers who think he didn't act well in that series.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

I think that he is good as Hua Wu Que. I also watch Jimmy's version and I liked it too. But this series is totally different 4 instance, Yao Yue never ordered Nic 2 kill Dicky.

i think he played 'the other part' of HWQ very well especially that 'cool' expressions *it's not my biased opinion, my other frenz said so too* It still acceptable, still can see HWQ there but for the Yu Er part is totally different. Dicky Cheung really destroyed the image, it's not Yu Er but that's Dicky!!

i know it was so good in the movie the promise it sad that it was rate the four woast movie in Hong Kong!!!
    $this->handle_bbcode_url(str_replace('\"', '"', 'http://photo.sohu.com/20040716/Img221041931.jpg'), '')

Quote Originally Posted by mermaidmelody33
    I read an article on him releasing a new album...Is it in Cantonese or Mandarin?
    one inch closer is in cantonese, understanding is in mandarin. i think
    $this->handle_bbcode_url(str_replace('\"', '"', 'http://photo.sohu.com/20040716/Img221041931.jpg'), '')

Quote Originally Posted by Yu W3i
    one inch closer is in cantonese, understanding is in mandarin. i think

Depends how new your thinking his latest album is 'Released' and thats in manderin, once inch closer is in cantonese with one mandarin song.

His latest album is great. love it. heard that the album sold very well,better than expected. Anyways, does anyone know of any site that i can download MVs of Nic cuz i just bought a DVD containing all his MVs but i couldnt open it.

Quote Originally Posted by ccsakura
    Depends how new your thinking his latest album is 'Released' and thats in manderin, once inch closer is in cantonese with one mandarin song.
    and which song was in mandarin?

Quote Originally Posted by chelsea_fan
    His latest album is great. love it. heard that the album sold very well,better than expected. Anyways, does anyone know of any site that i can download MVs of Nic cuz i just bought a DVD containing all his MVs but i couldnt open it.
    You cant open it? what a pity... is the region code thing? or the programs have u tried it on computer and all?

But you can go here for more info and stuff on him... but U need to make 25 posts or more before u can access the dl page.

Nic-Tse Forum

and which song was in mandarin?
    Track 11 was in manderin, the second version of wolf, Im surprised a person whose heard his album should know that... Even me who is chinese illeterate can tell the difference between his Manderin and Cantonese singing.

thz a lot!!! i go and check it out

If u want a particular song I can help u... I have most of his albums... LOL like that manderin song in particular. I cant upload whole albums... cause I do suggest that u support his work any buy his album... especially seeing as the hk entertainment industry isnt doing so well.

i have all his mardarim CDs

Quote Originally Posted by ccsakura
    If u want a particular song I can help u... I have most of his albums... LOL like that manderin song in particular. I cant upload whole albums... cause I do suggest that u support his work any buy his album... especially seeing as the hk entertainment industry isnt doing so well.
    Yea, plus he probably would like it if his fans bought his CDs instead of downloading them =P
    Last edited by mermaidmelody33; 02-21-06 at 02:35 PM.

Hey guys! Do U know that Japan R releasing Nic's action figure doll? It's sooo cute ^_^

He was a star guest in Monkey King!

Quote Originally Posted by dragongirl
    He was a star guest in Monkey King!
    I know, I've seen it...but I don't know him back then

Does anyone have any MV of HWQ and XL? I heard there was// but never seem to find it..

also, he was a guest star in Heart of Fencing , yah? playing himslef.
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    Does anyone have any MV of HWQ and XL? I heard there was// but never seem to find it..

also, he was a guest star in Heart of Fencing , yah? playing himslef.
    I never heard of it...maybe it was some fans creations...