Page 86 of 95 FirstFirst ... 367677787980818283848586878889909192939495 LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,720 of 1881

Thread: Nicholas Tse Ting Fung/Nic Tse

Hey guys! I read that Nic and Gillian will make another movie together about wing chun. But it seems that it's not confirm yet.

Here is the link : http://asianfanatics.net/forum/Nicho...alk573176.html

Quote Originally Posted by beanybeans View Post
    Ooh, i like answering this one. I actually discovered Nic through one of his songs. So yes, before i even knew what the guy looked like. I was watching Legendary Siblings 1 with Jimmy Lin and Alec Su back in 2000 or 2001. I don't remember. Anyway, when the end credits started rolling and i heard the end theme song, i just totally dug it. It was sooo good. And i was wondering who the singer was. And then later i found out it was Nic, whom i had not heard of before. Then i found out his age and was kinda surprised 'cause his singing voice just made him sound like he'd be a bit older. But anyway, i discovered him through his song. And then i became a fan of his music and bought most of his albums and then eventually i started watching him in his movies and i had bought a lot of those too. I don't even remember which movie i saw him in first. It was probably Gen-X Cops. I had rented that in the US at Blockbuster and since it was just the English dubbed version, i realized while watching that Nic had dubbed his own voice in English. So did Stephen Fung though i can't say the same for Sam Lee. LOL. Anyway, that was yet another thing that just really impressed me with Nic...how good he was with his English.

So what made you finally like Nic, xLil_Angelx?
    I watched Handsome Siblings a few years back. I liked that show a lot, not because of Nic as I did not like him than. So I did some research on the cast of the Handsome Siblings and found out 'bout Nic.
    At first, I did not noe much 'bout him. But I got curious n did more research on him, watched his shows and heard his songs! At first, I only liked his songs.(U r rite, he does sound much older than his age) Followed by his shows, n somehow or rather I started to like him.
    When I first saw his profile, I thought he was just some kind of famous hk star. But, as I saw more of his interviews and shows, I realised that he was kinda different from the other hk stars.(apart 4 the gd looks) To me, he seemed kinda of rebelious n he does not like to suck up to people like some other hk stars.(stars who r bootlickers should get a life!) He was not afraid to share his views openly. I did not really fall 4 his looks(although he is soo handsome) but I fell 4 his character and talents.
    To state it simply, he is one of the hk stars that shines brighter than the others...
    !!! NICHOLAS TSE ROX !!!

Hey gals, do u all noe what website to go to watch Metade Fumuca??? I tried to find it on youtube and crunchyroll. But none of the sites hav it! I also wanna watch other shows with Nic in it! (e.g:Street Angels (少女党), The Mirror (怪談之魔鏡) Twelve Nights (十二夜) (2000) Winner Takes All (大贏家) (2000)
    !!! NICHOLAS TSE ROX !!!

Quote Originally Posted by xLil_Angelx View Post
    Hey gals, do u all noe what website to go to watch Metade Fumuca??? I tried to find it on youtube and crunchyroll. But none of the sites hav it! I also wanna watch other shows with Nic in it! (e.g:Street Angels (少女党), The Mirror (怪談之魔鏡) Twelve Nights (十二夜) (2000) Winner Takes All (大贏家) (2000)
    Hi angel! I recommended you to not watch street angel because you won't see Nic a lot, he was a special guest only. Btw, have you try to make the search under "Ruby Lin" name, may be you can find "the mirror" and "winner takes all" or "Alec Su" for winner takes all as he is in. For twelve nights try eason chan.

Hmm, i'm not sure where you can watch Nic's movies online. Are you able to watch without English subtitles? I never asked if you could speak and/or understand Cantonese. Anyway, as for Winner Takes All, i can tell you where to download that with English subtitles (along with Master Q 2001 though that's not on your list). They were both ripped from my dvds.
    I <3 MatsuJun

Forever Fahrenheit (飛輪海) - Jiro & Arron = <3

Yeah, I agree with liusing, don't watch Street Angels. Also, Twelve Nights is mostly about Cecil and Eason. Nic is only in it for a very short scene at the beginning and at the end.
    The Mirror is actually four short films about this haunted mirror. You cold get the VCD of it, it's really cheap. The episode with Nic is the 3rd one, so there's no need to watch the others.

And thanks liusing for the info on the project with Nic and Gillian. If it's a martial ats movie the chances of Nic having long hair are better

Quote Originally Posted by Flawless Flower View Post
    And thanks liusing for the info on the project with Nic and Gillian. If it's a martial ats movie the chances of Nic having long hair are better
    LOL. Hopefully it's not that somewhat funky hairdo he was sporting in the The Spirit of the Sword. Though long hair is definitely better than nothing. Hehe.
    I <3 MatsuJun

Hmm, i'm not sure where you can watch Nic's movies online. Are you able to watch without English subtitles? I never asked if you could speak and/or understand Cantonese. Anyway, as for Winner Takes All, i can tell you where to download that with English subtitles (along with Master Q 2001 though that's not on your list). They were both ripped from my dvds.
    Yeah, I agree with liusing, don't watch Street Angels. Also, Twelve Nights is mostly about Cecil and Eason. Nic is only in it for a very short scene at the beginning and at the end.
    The Mirror is actually four short films about this haunted mirror. You cold get the VCD of it, it's really cheap. The episode with Nic is the 3rd one, so there's no need to watch the others.

Quote Originally Posted by liusing View Post
    Hi angel! I recommended you to not watch street angel because you won't see Nic a lot, he was a special guest only. Btw, have you try to make the search under "Ruby Lin" name, may be you can find "the mirror" and "winner takes all" or "Alec Su" for winner takes all as he is in. For twelve nights try eason chan.
    Thx 4 all your info gals! I seriously don't noe what to do without u gals! I noe a little cantonese and I also noe chinese! So i don't really need the subtiles although, it would help. I'm kinda lazy to use my brain to think 'bout chinese...
    During the weekends, I watch a few shows of Nic. Among all the shows I hav watched, I think '2002' is the best! 'Cause it was really funny and enjoyable. Both Nic and Stephen looked soo cool in it! Kawaii Neh! They acted really well! I think both of them go very well together! I was really convinced that they are gd frens in real life.
    Thx 4 the info on the project with Nic and Gillian! They did quite a gd job on 'Big Shot'! I also hope he has long hair in the upcoming show though! He looks soo nice with long hair! He would look soo nice with long hair, like in 'Handsome Siblings'! Ah, soo indescribeable! Flawless is rite, since it is a martial arts show, Nic will probably hav long hair! I really hope he does!
    Last edited by xLil_Angelx; 08-26-08 at 04:50 AM.
    !!! NICHOLAS TSE ROX !!!

I went to see "The Dark Knight" yesterday and WHO was in it? In one tiny little scene I spotted Edison Chen!!! The little scumbag. I didn't know that a bit of the movie plays in Hong Kong and to see Batman on the rooftops of Hong Kong was kinda cool!
    Next weekend I'm gonna see the Mummy 3 with Jet Li. I just wish I could see a film with Nic in a cinema here, but that's never gonna happen in Germany

Maybe I'll move back to England.

Hehe, no problem, xLil_Angelx. And that's really cool that you can understand Cantonese and Mandarin. I wish i could say the same for myself. And oh, yeah, 2002 is a good movie. I liked Alex Fong as the water ghost. Haha. I liked how they had him show off his swimming skills. But i really didn't like Danielle Graham with Nic. She was a bit off and stiff with her character. I really didn't see any chemistry between the two. When it comes to Stephen Fung and Nic chemistry, i prefer Gen-X Cops a whole lot more. Too bad Nic wasn't in the sequel though that movie pretty much bit. BTW, have you seen Gen-X Cops yet, xLil_Angelx?

I went to see "The Dark Knight" yesterday and WHO was in it? In one tiny little scene I spotted Edison Chen!!! The little scumbag. I didn't know that a bit of the movie plays in Hong Kong and to see Batman on the rooftops of Hong Kong was kinda cool!
    Next weekend I'm gonna see the Mummy 3 with Jet Li. I just wish I could see a film with Nic in a cinema here, but that's never gonna happen in Germany

Maybe I'll move back to England.
    LOL. You know, i totally missed seeing Edison in The Dark Knight. I was so focused on Morgan Freeman that i didn't even notice Edison in that tiny scene. Did he even have any lines? If i heard him speak, i think then i would've noticed. Maybe. And how funny, i've seen Mummy 3 too. We're seeing the same movies. The other summer movies i went to see were Wanted and my most favorite, Pineapple Express. James Franco just did it for me. LOL. Okay, this was so random. Sorry for the non-Nic-ness.

Well, to make it more Nic-related, i guess he wasn't part of the closing ceremony? Or maybe that was never part of the plan and that he was only in the opening ceremony. I did manage to see Jackie Chan and Andy Lau. Haha. They were focused on Jackie since he's known in the States but then when Andy tried to sing into the camera, it totally jumped to another angle. Poor Andy just isn't as well known or maybe known at all in the States.
    I <3 MatsuJun

Hi evryoneeeeeeeeee.... long time no visiting here hehe

ok ok... here's My report for Nic at The Olympic Closing Ceremony

I 'm quite dissapointed that they didn't aired Nic face much at the Olympic Closing ceremony... only a glimpse of few second

here more pics of Nic at The Olympic closing ceremony...

Nic's standing beside the female singer wearing PINK dress (sorry dunno who she is hehe ^^)

he wear white suit there

here's more pics

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/yuri2908/closing-olympic.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i0.sinaimg.cn/dy/c/2008-08-25/eaa5e98edf332ec175cd7cf0fd01c511.jpg')
    Last edited by Sword_5; 08-26-08 at 09:05 PM.

oh yahhhh Both Nic and Stefanie Sun also only has 1 second flash on camera... [sigh]

More Picsssss... Find Where's Nic here

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://joy.online.sh.cn/joys/gb/content/attachement/jpg/site1/20080825/00e04c313f5f0a1c6e824e.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://joy.online.sh.cn/joys/gb/content/attachement/jpg/site1/20080825/00e04c313f5f0a1c6ed44f.jpg') $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img1.qq.com/2008/pics/12530/12530345.jpg')

BIGGER Pics of NIC .... Wut Nic's doing there

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/yuri2908/closing-olympic2.jpg')

think Nic point at the fireworks [GUESSING mode On] haha

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/yuri2908/closing-olympic3.jpg')

=================================

and about News that Nic will be filming in Gillian... it's FALSE news Mani (Twins and Nic Head Manager) had confirmed it on this.... sorry I can't translate.. hope someone can translate here ^^

=================================

阿嬌誤傳拍《詠春》 東方日報 2008-08-20 有 消 息 指 英 皇 電 影 原 本 打 算 找 來 導 演 陳 木 勝 開 拍 《 詠 春 》 , 讓 梁 洛 施 擔 演 女 主 角 ,可 惜 最 終 雙 方 對 簿 公 堂 , 結 果 由 鍾 欣 桐 ( 阿 嬌 ) 頂 上 , 為 其 「 復 出 」 鋪 路 。 記 者 昨致 電 求 證 英 皇 高 層 霍 汶 希 ( Mani ) , 她 斷 然 否 認 : 「 個 記 者 打 嚟 問 我 , 我 同 佢 講咗 唔 係 都 照 寫 , 唔 通 呢 排 冇 新 聞 ? 」 據 悉 , 陳 木 勝 的 而 且 確 與 英 皇 有 合 作 計 劃 , 昨 天 更 開 會 研 究 細 節 , 不 過 一 切 仍 未 有最 終 定 案 。 而 《 詠 春 》 的 劇 本 早 於 陳 欣 健 未 離 職 英 皇 前 , 曾 交 由 有 關 方 面 商 討 , 但因 種 種 問 題 而 擱 置 經 年 , 暫 亦 未 有 「 重 生 」 計 劃 。

==========================

太陽報 2008-08-20 另外,昨日有傳阿Sa拍檔鍾欣桐(阿嬌)復出拍戲,英皇電影讓她主演陳木勝執導的《詠春》,據悉該角色一度 是梁洛施的囊中物。對此,英皇高層霍汶希說:「個記者打嚟問我,我同佢講咗唔係都照寫,唔通呢排冇新聞?」 她承認英皇與陳木勝有合作計劃,昨日雙方開會研究細節,但一切未有定案。

==========================

2002 is my fave FILM tooo............ aiyaaa I miss Nic get that type of role haha....still wait Nic get role as Cloud Striffe [dreaming mode on]

here's more pic Nic Joey Andy lau and Karen inside the Bus ^^ before the Olympic's closing ceremony begin

CHEEZE

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/yuri2908/nic-bus.jpg')

I heard Nic still in Beijing for working now................dunno wut's work .... ahhh wait so patient Nic come back soon to HK and write blog on AliveNotDead.com lol

Last 9 August when Nic's in Shanghai.....I modified Nic's hair again

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/yuri2908/shanghai-OTV-2.jpg')

Hehe, no problem, xLil_Angelx. And that's really cool that you can understand Cantonese and Mandarin. I wish i could say the same for myself. And oh, yeah, 2002 is a good movie. I liked Alex Fong as the water ghost. Haha. I liked how they had him show off his swimming skills. But i really didn't like Danielle Graham with Nic. She was a bit off and stiff with her character. I really didn't see any chemistry between the two. When it comes to Stephen Fung and Nic chemistry, i prefer Gen-X Cops a whole lot more. Too bad Nic wasn't in the sequel though that movie pretty much bit. BTW, have you seen Gen-X Cops yet, xLil_Angelx?

LOL. You know, i totally missed seeing Edison in The Dark Knight. I was so focused on Morgan Freeman that i didn't even notice Edison in that tiny scene. Did he even have any lines? If i heard him speak, i think then i would've noticed. Maybe. And how funny, i've seen Mummy 3 too. We're seeing the same movies. The other summer movies i went to see were Wanted and my most favorite, Pineapple Express. James Franco just did it for me. LOL. Okay, this was so random. Sorry for the non-Nic-ness.

Well, to make it more Nic-related, i guess he wasn't part of the closing ceremony? Or maybe that was never part of the plan and that he was only in the opening ceremony. I did manage to see Jackie Chan and Andy Lau. Haha. They were focused on Jackie since he's known in the States but then when Andy tried to sing into the camera, it totally jumped to another angle. Poor Andy just isn't as well known or maybe known at all in the States.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sword_5 View Post
    2002 is my fave FILM tooo............ aiyaaa I miss Nic get that type of role haha....still wait Nic get role as Cloud Striffe [dreaming mode on]

here's more pic Nic Joey Andy lau and Karen inside the Bus ^^ before the Olympic's closing ceremony begin

CHEEZE

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/yuri2908/nic-bus.jpg')

I heard Nic still in Beijing for working now................dunno wut's work .... ahhh wait so patient Nic come back soon to HK and write blog on AliveNotDead.com lol
    I noe what u mean, Beans, Danielle Graham n Nic were kinda awkward with each other. I hav to agree that they dun hav much chemistry.
    I hav seen Gen-X cops before... But it has been quite some time since I seen that show... I can still remember though, in that show I though both Nic n Stephen did quite a gd job as well. But I still like '2002' more as the focus was all on Nic and Stephen! In 'Gen-X cops', the focus was on Match(Stephen), Jack(Nic) and Alien... So the stuff were more like group stuff... In 'Gen-X Cops', the character Nic portrayed was kinda serious and on the task. While Stephen potrayed a character was kinda too filrty 4 me... Still there is not much difference, both the shows r myye fave! Nic n Stephen=total heaven!!!
    By the way, I watched the bejing oylmpics but I couldn't see Nic... I must be blind! (Planning to go 4 an eye check-up)
    Thx 4 all the info Sword! Now I noe y I hav not seen Nic posting 4 quite some time, he must be extremely busy with the work in Beijing... I really hope he comes back to post soon, I'm dieing to see one more of his posts!
    I can't believe that the show was false news! I was really hoping to see other show of Nic and Gilian, their acting in 'Big Shot' was soo nice!!! By the way, do anyone of u gals noe if Nic is going to shoot another show or movie soon? I don't think he shot any movie recently did he???
    Last edited by xLil_Angelx; 08-26-08 at 04:57 AM.
    !!! NICHOLAS TSE ROX !!!

Last 9 August when Nic's in Shanghai.....I modified Nic's hair again

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/yuri2908/shanghai-OTV-2.jpg')
    Sword u must be a computer whizz just like Philip! I had no idea you can modify pics! It might hav been hard work! Actually, how did Nic in the pic look like at first? Was it the same hairstyle he had 4 the olympics?
    !!! NICHOLAS TSE ROX !!!

Hehe, non-Nic-ness, nice word creation I'll use that from now on, hehe... Remember that scene in Dark Knight where Morgan Freeman arrives in Hong Kong and is met by a guy who leads him from the car to the desk in the foyer of the bad guy's company? Yep, that guy was Edison. And he says a few words, too. Can't remember what exactly coz I was so shocked seeing him, just something like "Mr Bad Guy will see you now" or something unspectacular like that.

Juri!!!!!!!
    Thanks, now my hormone level is skyhigh!Sigh, Nic as Cloud....
    *stares at desktop where some of Juri's previous technical wizardry is permanently displayed in the form of Nicholas Strife*
    Right, anyway, it's a shame about the movie with Nic and Gill. I do wanna know as well though what his plans for the rest of the year are. Wind and *sigh* Cloud is done, Witness must be finished by now. So what's next? His album maybe? Or some time at home with Lucas after he's been away from home for a lot of the time this year.

Hi evryoneeeeeeeeee.... long time no visiting here hehe

ok ok... here's My report for Nic at The Olympic Closing Ceremony

I 'm quite dissapointed that they didn't aired Nic face much at the Olympic Closing ceremony... only a glimpse of few second

here more pics of Nic at The Olympic closing ceremony...

Nic's standing beside the female singer wearing PINK dress (sorry dunno who she is hehe ^^)

he wear white suit there

here's more pics

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/6053/d10d1624ff10b1619ba365abh4.jpg')
    Hey, Sword_5, the Nic-hair-manipulator is back! And you come with Nic pics too. I can't believe i didn't get to see him on tv. Such a disappointment. I lost some sleep over that too. I was only able to see Jackie Chan and Andy Lau. But i'm glad to know that Nic was there at the closing ceremony. Plus, he looks quite nice in his all white outfit.

LOL. I had to look really hard before i could see the green mascot. Haha. Man, that would've been nice if it was a close-up. The person in the green suit is rather lucky.

I noe what u mean, Beans, Danielle Graham n Nic were kinda awkward with each other. I hav to agree that they dun hav much chemistry.
    Yeah, they were a bit bizarre together but i guess at least they had a happy ending. Hehe.

By the way, I watched the bejing oylmpics but I couldn't see Nic... I must be blind! (Planning to go 4 an eye check-up)
    I'm sure it's not your eyes. I mean i have pretty bad vision but i know Nic definitely did not get any air time in the US. But good to know he was there. I wasn't even sure if he was there. And i think i see Huang Xiao Ming in there some where too.

Hehe, non-Nic-ness, nice word creation I'll use that from now on, hehe... Remember that scene in Dark Knight where Morgan Freeman arrives in Hong Kong and is met by a guy who leads him from the car to the desk in the foyer of the bad guy's company? Yep, that guy was Edison. And he says a few words, too. Can't remember what exactly coz I was so shocked seeing him, just something like "Mr Bad Guy will see you now" or something unspectacular like that.
    Haha. I'm glad you likes. You know, i seriously do not remember only 'cause i had totally focused on Morgan Freeman. I'm sure it was a pretty good shot of Edison's face but i was just too busy looking the other way. Haha. I heard about his role in there but i totally forgot about it and never bothered to look out for him. And i can't believe i didn't even notice him when he said his one liner. LOL.
    I <3 MatsuJun

Hi xLil_Angelx... thanks for the praise ...

ahhh I luv Philip Artworks tooo...... and I heard he's graduated from Graphic DESIGN.. Multitalented guy haha... beside He's very good on fighting(Wing Chun Boxing, Taekwondo, Ecrima, etc) and have good sense of humor too haha ^.^

Talk abt Phil.. I just dream about him last nite.... I accompanied him in Superfriends team to rescue people from bad group terror.. hahaha.... but I haven;t seen Nic... only Race Rozy and Andy On....

upssssssssssssss sorry off topic abt Phil...

ok ok back to Nic with Hair Modified Pic above

here's the original CLIP of Nic on Interview in Shanghai with OTV.. on last 9 August 2008

the news video here ..

http://ent.qq.com/a/20080813/000002.htm

I screencap from the clip... then edit Nic's hair with PHOTOSHOP... haha

You're welcome Flawless Flower.....

Mannnnnnnnn... Nicholas Striffe is a COOL name....

seems I will gave name Cloud or Nicholas... if in the future I have SON hahahaha ... coz both of Two are my Idols

I curious if Nic is like playing Final Fantasy or not.. really want to know wut's his fave characterrrrrrrrr

Nic Nic... wish can chat with him in the shoutbox with himmmmmmmmm.... talking abt his fave game all the time haha :P..............

=================

Hi BeanyBeans.... haha it's pretty COOL....that U called me Hair manipulator...

ohh yahhh want to correct sumthing abt the guy who hug the Olympic mascot isn't Nic.. it's actually mr Andy Lau
    aiyaaaaaaaaaa sorry for my misnotice lho... coz the pic is kinda small small and blur blur hehehehe

yeahh I heard HXM also there...

but seems Camera only focus on Jacky Chan... Andy Lau Karen and Joey also seen on camera... they get better screen than Nic

Poor Nic ....... he only have glimpse only few secondssssssss.....

the most screen part when Lee Hom and Rain singing... coz there's not many people like in the part when Jacky Andy Lau and Nic singing

==============

YEAH I wish Nic release an album toooooooooo..... after the Olympics end... I'm curious wut's fave music that Nic listen nowadays

here's more modified hair pic.... with the original small pic (Nic with short hair now)

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/yuri2908/shanghai20080809.jpg')
    Last edited by Sword_5; 08-26-08 at 09:52 PM.