Page 87 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3777787980818283848586878889909192939495 LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,740 of 1881

Thread: Nicholas Tse Ting Fung/Nic Tse

Quote Originally Posted by Sword_5 View Post
    Hi BeanyBeans.... haha it's pretty COOL....that U called me Hair manipulator...

ohh yahhh want to correct sumthing abt the guy who hug the Olympic mascot isn't Nic.. it's actually mr Andy Lau
    aiyaaaaaaaaaa sorry for my misnotice lho... coz the pic is kinda small small and blur blur hehehehe

yeahh I heard HXM also there...

but seems Camera only focus on Jacky Chan... Andy Lau Karen and Joey also seen on camera... they get better screen than Nic

Poor Nic ....... he only have glimpse only few secondssssssss.....

the most screen part when Lee Hom and Rain singing... coz there's not many people like in the part when Jacky Andy Lau and Nic singing

==============

YEAH I wish Nic release an album toooooooooo..... after the Olympics end... I'm curious wut's fave music that Nic listen nowadays

here's more modified hair pic.... with the original small pic (Nic with short hair now)

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/yuri2908/shanghai20080809.jpg')
    Haha. I'm glad you likes that. And good grief, that's Andy hugging the mascot? LOL. I couldn't tell either 'cause Andy was also wearing white and you can't see the guy's face that well. I mean, i couldn't even tell that someone was even hugging the mascot. I wonder how that even came out about. Like who made the first move? Haha. It would've been really cute if it were Nic but i guess in general, seeing someone hug the mascot is pretty cute already.

Oh, i thought that was Lee Hom singing in the Wo Ai Beijing song. I don't think i recognized Rain though. Rain Li right? I think. Man, i can't keep up with this stuff any more. I have to admit my fandom has been more Japanese-related. Hehe. Anyway, yeah, that big group of people singing afterwards was rather overwhelming. Hmm, i wonder if Nic attended and watched any of the Olympic events. I heard Jimmy Lin did so not sure if Nic might've too.

But hey, at least you even caught a glimpse of Nic. I didn't notice him at all.

Another Nic album would be really nice. And oooh, that's a nice hair manipulation you did there. Me likes.
    I <3 MatsuJun

Forever Fahrenheit (飛輪海) - Jiro & Arron = <3

Hi xLil_Angelx... thanks for the praise ...

ahhh I luv Philip Artworks tooo...... and I heard he's graduated from Graphic DESIGN.. Multitalented guy haha... beside He's very good on fighting(Wing Chun Boxing, Taekwondo, Ecrima, etc) and have good sense of humor too haha ^.^

Talk abt Phil.. I just dream about him last nite.... I accompanied him in Superfriends team to rescue people from bad group terror.. hahaha.... but I haven;t seen Nic... only Race Rozy and Andy On....

upssssssssssssss sorry off topic abt Phil...

ok ok back to Nic with Hair Modified Pic above

here's the original CLIP of Nic on Interview in Shanghai with OTV.. on last 9 August 2008

the news video here ..

http://ent.qq.com/a/20080813/000002.htm

I screencap from the clip... then edit Nic's hair with PHOTOSHOP... haha
    You're welcome Flawless Flower.....

Mannnnnnnnn... Nicholas Striffe is a COOL name....

seems I will gave name Cloud or Nicholas... if in the future I have SON hahahaha ... coz both of Two are my Idols

I curious if Nic is like playing Final Fantasy or not.. really want to know wut's his fave characterrrrrrrrr

Nic Nic... wish can chat with him in the shoutbox with himmmmmmmmm.... talking abt his fave game all the time haha :P..............

=================

Hi BeanyBeans.... haha it's pretty COOL....that U called me Hair manipulator...

ohh yahhh want to correct sumthing abt the guy who hug the Olympic mascot isn't Nic.. it's actually mr Andy Lau
    aiyaaaaaaaaaa sorry for my misnotice lho... coz the pic is kinda small small and blur blur hehehehe

yeahh I heard HXM also there...

but seems Camera only focus on Jacky Chan... Andy Lau Karen and Joey also seen on camera... they get better screen than Nic

Poor Nic ....... he only have glimpse only few secondssssssss.....

the most screen part when Lee Hom and Rain singing... coz there's not many people like in the part when Jacky Andy Lau and Nic singing

==============

YEAH I wish Nic release an album toooooooooo..... after the Olympics end... I'm curious wut's fave music that Nic listen nowadays

here's more modified hair pic.... with the original small pic (Nic with short hair now)

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/yuri2908/shanghai20080809.jpg')
    Quote Originally Posted by beanybeans View Post
    Hey, Sword_5, the Nic-hair-manipulator is back! And you come with Nic pics too. I can't believe i didn't get to see him on tv. Such a disappointment. I lost some sleep over that too. I was only able to see Jackie Chan and Andy Lau. But i'm glad to know that Nic was there at the closing ceremony. Plus, he looks quite nice in his all white outfit.

LOL. I had to look really hard before i could see the green mascot. Haha. Man, that would've been nice if it was a close-up. The person in the green suit is rather lucky.

Yeah, they were a bit bizarre together but i guess at least they had a happy ending. Hehe.

I'm sure it's not your eyes. I mean i have pretty bad vision but i know Nic definitely did not get any air time in the US. But good to know he was there. I wasn't even sure if he was there. And i think i see Huang Xiao Ming in there some where too.

Haha. I'm glad you likes. You know, i seriously do not remember only 'cause i had totally focused on Morgan Freeman. I'm sure it was a pretty good shot of Edison's face but i was just too busy looking the other way. Haha. I heard about his role in there but i totally forgot about it and never bothered to look out for him. And i can't believe i didn't even notice him when he said his one liner. LOL.
    Philip would be myye 2nd most adored actor. I love his sense of humor, his blog never ever fails to make me laugh. But Philip has not been posting 4 sometime, I really hope he wil post soon... Philip is also the only actor that replys to people who signs on his guestbk! He used to reply to me when I signed on his guestbk sometime ago! That really made my day! His acting skill r not bad as well!
    Thx 4 the videos and pics Sword! The pics were rather nice! I'm also wondering wat music Nic likes to listen to nowadays... I remember that he used to love the Beatles. He was a hardcore-fan of them as he used to wear their T-shirt 4 his concert.
    Oh... So the guy hugging the mascott was actually Andy??? I thought he was Nic as well... Hmm, now that u mention it, I think I recognize the guy as Andy. If u look really closely, u can probably see the diff as well...
    By the way, I forgot to ask if anyone of you here hav an account at 'AND.com'??? If you do, I'm wondering if I can add you gals as frens? Since both Nic's and Philip's blogs r there, I would rate it as myye fave site of myye life!!!
    Oh rite, I almost forgot... The opening song 4 'Da Ren Wu' is sung by Nic and Gilian rite??? I kinda recognize the male voice as Nic's... Am I rite or not??? If not who sung the opening song of 'Da Ren
    Wu'???
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xg-eE...eature=related
    This is the website to watch 'Da Ren Wu' episode 16 part 2. Can someone pls fill me in on wat is happening here?
    Last edited by xLil_Angelx; 08-27-08 at 08:16 AM.
    !!! NICHOLAS TSE ROX !!!

You're welcome Flawless Flower.....

Mannnnnnnnn... Nicholas Striffe is a COOL name....

seems I will gave name Cloud or Nicholas... if in the future I have SON hahahaha ... coz both of Two are my Idols

I curious if Nic is like playing Final Fantasy or not.. really want to know wut's his fave characterrrrrrrrr

Nic Nic... wish can chat with him in the shoutbox with himmmmmmmmm.... talking abt his fave game all the time haha :P..............
    It would be so awesome if Nic played Final Fantasy AND if Cloud was his fave character!!!! I know Nic's playing Monster Hunter 2 at the moment and he's a big fan of World of Warcraft.
    My fave game of all time is definitely FFVII and Cloud is the coolest of all! After playing FFVII - Crisis Core I have to say that I quite like Zack, too. But no one beats Cloud!

Quote Originally Posted by xLil_Angelx View Post
    Philip would be myye 2nd most adored actor. I love his sense of humor, his blog never ever fails to make me laugh. But Philip has not been posting 4 sometime, I really hope he wil post soon... Philip is also the only actor that replys to people who signs on his guestbk! He used to reply to me when I signed on his guestbk sometime ago! That really made my day! His acting skill r not bad as well!
    Thx 4 the videos and pics Sword! The pics were rather nice! I'm also wondering wat music Nic likes to listen to nowadays... I remember that he used to love the Beatles. He was a hardcore-fan of them as he used to wear their T-shirt 4 his concert.
    Oh, I love Phil! He's incredibly talented, funny and seems very down to earth. I wish he did more movies! I like him best in Invisible Target.
    As for the Beatles, Nic has good taste!
    My favourite band EVER is the Beatles, I've been listening to them for over 20 years now, and I still love them as much as on the first day! They are pure genius!
    I know 3 different occasions where Nic is wearing a Beatles T-Shirt, he even wore one to the Dragon Tiger Gate premiere!!!! I just hope he's not listening to Rap or HipHop or something like that!
    I think Juri will agree with me that Rock is the best!

So I'm curious about his new album...

Hi beanybeans... it's RAIN -> South Korean Singer.... can't believe he's in Olympic's closing singing mandarin ... good job Rain !....it's not Rain Lee lhaaaaa... haha

Rain singing with Lee Hom... he got new hair cut.. so maybe some people also can't recognize him ^^

Hi Lil_Angel... Phil write comment on my guestbook on AnD too... I agree he's really nice... also Rozy from 2R write comment tooo (So Happy).... haha.... most of Phil's Friends are nice hehe V V V V V

I think Phil who ask Nic to join AnD [guessing mode on] haha

remember when Race write on Nic page that Phil is a good salesperson ^^

here's my page on AnD

http://www.alivenotdead.com/yuriwen/
    so how abt U Lil_Angel.... share Ur AnD Page here ya ^^

oh yahhh here's the original pic that I modified hair before

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/yuri2908/shanghai-OTV-1.jpg')

Share pics when Nic in airport playing PSP... Mannnnnnnn..... he's a hardcore game Dude haha

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/yuri2908/playing-PSP-1.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/yuri2908/playing-PSP-2.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/yuri2908/playing-PSP-3.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/yuri2908/playing-PSP-4.jpg')

I wish Nic singing new heavy metal song....but if it happen seems He must recording at US or Australia... coz heard that HK studio is limited for recording metal songs haha... same case in my place lol.....[Nic said it on the interview on the 903 radio when promoting Dragon Tiger Gate soundtrack]

I luv the interview.. when Nic talking abt music

unluckily now he's more focusing in movies and fighting

and and video games haha :P....

next time will share the 903 RADIO interview... including the audio and the translation text (the interview is in cantonese)... I must search my files haha

yeah yeah I also know Nic luv the Beatles (he ever sung their classic song Get Back with Joey Tang's Band .....I forget the name of the band... same era with beyond)... also Nic luv Metallica (mention it when promoting Reborn on HunanTV show)... and seems now he likes Linkin Park (based on his video profile on AnD)

oh yahhhh add sumthing to Lil_Angel

opening song 4 'Da Ren Wu' is sung by Nic and Vincy (EEG Singer too) not Gill.... and the opening of 'Spirit of sword' is sung solo by Nic himself....

Honestly I dun really like that two songs... it's too typical chinese-pop... nothing special to me....

miss Nic songs like in the past era lol...

i hope Nic has more progressive taste in his music.. just wish him all the best ^.^

more pics at the airport last 9 Aug 2008

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/yuri2908/shanghai-airport-1.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/yuri2908/shanghai-airport-2.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/yuri2908/shanghai-airport-3.jpg')

Hi Flawless Flower.............

I also hope Phil working with Nic in a movie again... u know as Two main lead....maybe it should be a comedy movie hahahaha....

then if it happen... hope Phil or Nic can share their photosss when they're shooting on AnD haha

WOW U finished playing FFVII - Crisis Core.... that's really cool... seems U're hardcore gamer too.. hahaha

talk about Rap and Hip Hop... i think it's kinda fave Phil and Andy On music.... based on their profile

but yeahhh I hope Nic still stick with his Rock music... ... haha :P....
    support Chinese-Rock ^__^

I luv to see pic when Nic wear AnD Hat... ahhhhhhhhhhh if of Nic join AnD before their anniversarry (On May)... Nic can share his congratulations Video for AnD haha :P

Oh ya... I forgot to share this pic here

Nic Andy Joey and Karen inside the busss... before the Olympic closing ceremony began haha

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/yuri2908/nic-bus.jpg')

and found this old pic... (taken around May 2008- XSTEP event)...

from Jolin Fans

Uncle in the middle is XSTEP Boss..

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/yuri2908/xstep-jolin1.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/yuri2908/xstep-jolin2.jpg')

Hi beanybeans... it's RAIN -> South Korean Singer.... can't believe he's in Olympic's closing singing mandarin ... good job Rain !....it's not Rain Lee lhaaaaa... haha

Rain singing with Lee Hom... he got new hair cut.. so maybe some people also can't recognize him ^^
    LOL. Oh man, you gave me a good laugh there. I totally muffed that one up. Rain can sing in Mandarin? Whoa. I'm not into Korean stuff so i would have no clue. Hmm, is he the same one who appears in Speed Racer? Goodness, now i'm wondering if i really saw Lee Hom. Well, it looked like his face. And i think i thought it might've been Rain, the HK actress, 'cause there were just a bunch of people that i'm not familiar with. But i know what she looks like. Or so i thought. Haha. Now i want to see Rain, the Korean singer. You by any chance have caps of Lee Hom and Rain, Sword_5?
    I <3 MatsuJun

Hi Flawless Flower.............

I also hope Phil working with Nic in a movie again... u know as Two main lead....maybe it should be a comedy movie hahahaha....

then if it happen... hope Phil or Nic can share their photosss when they're shooting on AnD haha

WOW U finished playing FFVII - Crisis Core.... that's really cool... seems U're hardcore gamer too.. hahaha

talk about Rap and Hip Hop... i think it's kinda fave Phil and Andy On music.... based on their profile

but yeahhh I hope Nic still stick with his Rock music... ... haha :P....
    support Chinese-Rock ^__^
    I wish Nic singing new heavy metal song....but if it happen seems He must recording at US or Australia... coz heard that HK studio is limited for recording metal songs haha... same case in my place lol.....[Nic said it on the interview on the 903 radio when promoting Dragon Tiger Gate soundtrack]

I luv the interview.. when Nic talking abt music

unluckily now he's more focusing in movies and fighting

and and video games haha :P....

next time will share the 903 RADIO interview... including the audio and the translation text (the interview is in cantonese)... I must search my files haha

yeah yeah I also know Nic luv the Beatles (he ever sung their classic song Get Back with Joey Tang's Band .....I forget the name of the band... same era with beyond)... also Nic luv Metallica (mention it when promoting Reborn on HunanTV show)... and seems now he likes Linkin Park (based on his video profile on AnD)

oh yahhhh add sumthing to Lil_Angel

opening song 4 'Da Ren Wu' is sung by Nic and Vincy (EEG Singer too) not Gill.... and the opening of 'Spirit of sword' is sung solo by Nic himself....

Honestly I dun really like that two songs... it's too typical chinese-pop... nothing special to me....

miss Nic songs like in the past era lol...

i hope Nic has more progressive taste in his music.. just wish him all the best ^.^

more pics at the airport last 9 Aug 2008

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/yuri2908/shanghai-airport-1.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/yuri2908/shanghai-airport-2.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/yuri2908/shanghai-airport-3.jpg')
    Thx 4 all the info and pics gals! Hmm, Linkin Park, is one of myye favourite bands! I just luv their rocking tunes!!! Oh ya, tommorow is Nic's B-day already... I wonder how is he gonna celebrate it??? Tommorow just happens to be my rest day! So tommorow is all dedicated to doing Nic stuff! Like, watching his movies, doing more research on him, wishing him a happy B-day, ect...
    Nicholas is such a hardcore gamer... I used be one to... that was till I met him, now I'm his hardcore fan
    Sword, myye blog at 'AND.com' is xLil_Angelx. http://www.alivenotdead.com/xLilAngelx
    By the way, I had already added you as myye fren.
    Did you gals see Nic's new post on the olympics??? There is a pic with him inside, he was watching a match and he looks soo focused!!!
    Last edited by xLil_Angelx; 08-28-08 at 09:02 AM.
    !!! NICHOLAS TSE ROX !!!

Thx 4 all the info and pics gals! Hmm, Linkin Park, is one of myye favourite bands! I just luv their rocking tunes!!! Oh ya, tommorow is Nic's B-day already... I wonder how is he gonna celebrate it??? Tommorow just happens to be my rest day! So tommorow is all dedicated to doing Nic stuff! Like, watching his movies, doing more research on him, wishing him a happy B-day, ect...
    Nicholas is such a hardcore gamer... I used be one to... that was till I met him, now I'm his hardcore fan
    Sword, myye blog at 'AND.com' is xLil_Angelx. http://www.alivenotdead.com/xLilAngelx
    By the way, I had already added you as myye fren.
    Did you gals see Nic's new post on the olympics??? There is a pic with him inside, he was watching a match and he looks soo focused!!!
    Oh dang, i totally missed that part on LP. I'm a fan of LP too. I remember when i first saw Chester Bennington and it was for the One Step Closer MV and i thought he was so young and cute in that video. I had wanted to see them in concert when they were in town at the beginning of August. Anyway, is there a song on Nic's video profile or something by LP?

Cool beans. That's definitely a great way to "celebrate" Nic's birthday. Gosh, he's turning 28 huh? I wonder how he will celebrate it. Hopefully he does something with Cecilia.

No, i didn't catch the Olympics thing. So could you tell what event he was watching? And was Nic actually at the event or was he watching on tv/online?
    I <3 MatsuJun

Oh dang, i totally missed that part on LP. I'm a fan of LP too. I remember when i first saw Chester Bennington and it was for the One Step Closer MV and i thought he was so young and cute in that video. I had wanted to see them in concert when they were in town at the beginning of August. Anyway, is there a song on Nic's video profile or something by LP?

Cool beans. That's definitely a great way to "celebrate" Nic's birthday. Gosh, he's turning 28 huh? I wonder how he will celebrate it. Hopefully he does something with Cecilia.

No, i didn't catch the Olympics thing. So could you tell what event he was watching? And was Nic actually at the event or was he watching on tv/online?
    Hi Beans, there is a video on Nic's profile. It's all 'bout Nic's dangerous stunts! The background music was by LP. U can watch on Nic's 'AND.com' blog.
    http://www.alivenotdead.com/nicholastse/blog.html
    I also hope he does something with Cecilia and not to forget Lucus!
    I think he was watching the volleyball match or something, not very sure. But i do noe that he loves watching volleyball matches!
    By the way, Beans, do you have an account at 'AND.com'???
    Last edited by xLil_Angelx; 08-28-08 at 10:55 PM.
    !!! NICHOLAS TSE ROX !!!

oh gosh I want that hat!
    锋!!
    Nicholas Tse Official Blog!
    http://www.alivenotdead.com/nicholastse

Wouldn't you rather BE the hat?

lol NBC's broadcast in America caused me to not realize Nicholas was even there. I could only see Andy Lau, Jackie Chan, Wei Wei, and Wang Lee Hom. The cameras otherwise focused on acrobatics. =/

Hi beanybeans... I dun have pic of Lee Hom - Rain singing there... maybe U can searching the clip in Utube... there's alot stuff there

and the pics in baidu.com

but I 'm watching their part singing (Lee Hom Rain etc) on TV last sunday hehe... so can hear their singing... they sung I Love Beijing

I only searching part when Jacky Andy Lau, Karen Joey and Nic singing......

====================

Hi Angelllllllll.... yeahhh Our Nic definitely like Linkin Park... here's the interview wut I mean on CRHK 903 Radio Interview

Nic mention Linkin Park, Metallica, and Papa Roach

===================================

DJ: It’s the ‘Dragon Tiger Gate’ lead song, ‘First Move Get Control’, right? Nicholas Tse is with us here.
    Nic: Yeh it is, but the song has been banned from broadcasting.
    DJ: Why?
    Nic: Yeh, but it’s only in mainland China.
    DJ: “Har??!!” What’s the problem though? Is it due to the words used in the lyrics?
    Nic: The words used, its too ‘bloody’. To be honest, it isn’t bloody but once you hear the title ‘First Move Get Control’ it would remind you of fighting and that might be the case.
    DJ: So you can’t even think about it?
    Nic: My new album should have been released this month but 4 songs in it were banned from broadcasting.
    DJ: So the song ‘[COLOR=windowtext]博擊會[/COLOR][Assault Meets]’ isn’t allowed?
    Nic: [COLOR=windowtext]博擊會[/COLOR][Assault Meets] isn’t allowed, 母望[im not sure bout translation] isn’t allowed.
    DJ: 母望 isn’t allowed too!?!?
    Nic: 母望 isn’t allowed
    DJ: Why isn’t it allowed? [laughs]
    Nic: Because the first phrase….[DJ interrupts]
    DJ: ‘Aahh’, is it because……[Nic interrupts]
    Nic: I’m not sure whether they….[DJ interrupts]
    DJ: ‘Too over emotional’?
    Nic: But I think… I dedicated this song to someone who I praised him/her very much.
    DJ: ‘Wah’ is it that strict? [referring to the mainland broadcasters]
    Nic: Yeh, very strict indeed. We can’t even use the phrase ‘attract’ [in Cantonese, this means attract or flirt in a very raunchy way]
    DJ: Not even ‘attact’? [laughs]
    Nic: Yeh
    DJ: Is it very difficult then? One would have to avoid many of these phrases.
    DJ: And you have many things to say….
    Nic: I actually want to say many things covering from different aspects.
    DJ: Hey, but you can always release the album in Hong Kong first.
    Nic: Yeh, so it’s for people living in Hong Kong
    DJ: But anyway, your film is being previewed tonight, and your song ‘First Move Get Control’ is being broadcasted relatively slow.
    Nic: To be honest, it doesn’t really need to be broadcasted.
    DJ: Huh? Why’s that?
    Nic: Not too sure, but I think that a soundtrack for a film….
    DJ: ….is not necessary to advertise?
    DJ: But referring back to that so-called ‘bloody’ description, I don’t thinks it’s really bloody.
    Nic: Well, it’s not really bloody, just more of a fighting and adrenaline rush feeling.
    DJ: Yeh, its like… ‘I want to continue fighting…. I must win’ feeling.
    Nic: Yeh, exactly what you said.
    DJ: Would you spar? And mediate on your bed?
    Nic: No, no…[laughs]
    DJ: Previously, I bumped into Nic down the corridor, I said ‘Hey you know your song First Move Get Control’, it’s hardcore metal [as in the genre]’
    Nic: Well, in my history of songs, I think this song is probably the most ‘intense’ one I’ve sung. My voice was basically at shouting level… because I was trying to add some sort of Linkin Park or Metallica feel [or effect] into it.
    DJ: Oh, but you know Eric Kwok, he said your voice was at its peak singing this song but do you think you can go further, adding more aggression into it, over its limit?
    Nic: Say if my range was around 3 octaves [dunno wat he is talking about] but if you reach your peak pitch sometimes you cant go above it.
    DJ: Huh?
    Nic: So you will have to use your diaphragm to force the peak pitch out.
    DJ: ok
    Nic: In many of my previous songs, say ‘Yellow’ [Hwang], if you try going above your limit, you won’t be able to make 3 takes recording the song.
    DJ: Hmmm….so you’ve experienced it?
    Nic: No, I would faint.
    DJ: So in this song [I think he is referring bk to First Move get control] you just use your throat?
    Nic: Just my throat.
    DJ: To use your throat to shout?
    Nic: Actually, between the throat and diaphragm.
    DJ: The lungs? [laughs]
    Nic: It’s hard to explain, if you listen to Linkin Park, they go above the limit but still sustain their voice because they have found ‘a hole in the middle of the sound flap’ [again, not sure wat he is on about] hence tweaking their voices to enable to sing such songs.
    DJ: Hmm….thats vert funny [sarcastic in a way]. So in a way is it surpassing the human limit show?
    Nic: Yep
    DJ: Haha, enabling to surpass the human limit.
    Nic: Yep
    DJ: Nic composed this song [the song gets louder]….The producer is Eric Kwok and Nic Tse.
    Nic: And also, say if you produce a low pitch sound, it is much more difficult compared to a high pitch sound…….

[song starts singing]

DJ: The lyrists is ‘Lee Chun Yut’, hey I want to ask you Nic Tse whether your throat hurts after singing this song?
    Nic: Headache actually…
    DJ: Headache?!?!?
    Nic: Yeh because you feel the pressure caused by my voice to force upwards into my head.
    DJ: Ok, so you produce the sound in between your throat and diaphragm ~ and it forces up into your head.
    Nic: Yeh.
    DJ: Wow, and this creates that ‘high pitched shouting voice’?
    Nic: Yeh, its like, for example, if you were desperate to go to the toilet instead of ‘peeing’ you do a ‘big-one’…..and you only had 1h30mins to make it to the airport….. ‘hump-fff.’
    DJ: Haha, so that’s the way you force it out??
    Nic: Yeh, that kind of internal energy.
    DJ: So maintaining your voice is very important, singing both of your songs in your new album and surpassing your voice over the human-limits. Songs wise, you composed this song, do you ever want to achieve another limit in your composition?
    Nic: I think there aren’t much metal songs in Hong Kong, so I would have to consider many different factors. And when I composed this song, I have to ask myself what is Dragon Tiger Gate? The first thing that came into my mind is external power, explosive power and pressure. So I wouldn’t go and compose a ‘Jade Butterfly’. When the characters are fighting, ‘bang, boom’ you wouldn’t sing ‘I will call you Jade butterfly’ [part of the lyrics in the song].
    DJ: We would have guessed that a rock genre song would fit the main theme song of Dragon Tiger Gate the film.
    Nic: All of a sudden, I thought of a ‘metal maniac’… and that’s where it started.
    DJ: And what about your choices of guitars? Which one would you pick?
    Nic: I think most importantly, it is the guitars’ “riff” [I dunno wat that is frankly], and a drum kit. I wanted a ‘char char char’ sound from the drums, not a ‘tss tss tss’. Do you understand? The snare must make a ‘pack pack’ sound noise [Nic starts to drum the table and make noises] And then everyone listen to the song would feel the kicks and punches force and power.
    DJ: So Dragon Tiger Gate represents this force and power?
    Nic: I very much think so.
    DJ: Have you ever read the comic books of Dragon Tiger Gate before?
    Nic: Very little
    DJ: Ahh, so once you finished recording the film, you expressed it all into the song?
    Nic: Yes
    DJ: So in this song, how did Eric Kwok help you?
    Nic: He actually helped me in the intro and thought about the ideas. We thought about a “papa roach” (name of Rock-Metal band).
    DJ: So what were the ideas?
    Nic: I think it’s mainly to do with how western people deal with metal and the arrangement. But quite frankly, Hong Kong does not allow metal bands and singers achieve this quality because we need the space to record the music.
    DJ: So the studio must be very big?
    Nic: Well, not necessarily big but a lot of time to collect guitars. You definitely would not use a ‘direct in’ method of connecting guitars into the control studio. What I mean by ‘direct in’ is a lead, plugged into the guitar then in the other end plugged into the control studio.
    DJ: Isn’t that the way they all do it?
    Nic: You actually have to ‘collect sound’. You first plug a guitar to a ‘stag’ and the ‘stag’ is programmed by no.1. And then you must give it enough time for it to settle after switching it on because the guitar must produce an ‘open sound’. That is why many people say old guitars are much better than modern ones. Also, speakers have to ‘open sound’ and many microphones must be placed in an environment to retrieve the ‘stag’… the amplifiers. In doing so will produce a positive effect which we want.
    DJ: Ohhh….so this song is produce by using the ‘quicker’ method and you never had time to produce the so-called ‘open sound’ effect.
    Nic: We did a bit of ‘open sound’ but we were just too restricted.
    DJ: Sometimes when I listen to western music, I think that the amplifiers or the effect is crisper and the sounds won’t clunk into each other.
    Nic: Yeh true, it won’t have that clunk effect.
    DJ: Yeh, you can separate the sounds.
    Nic: Yes, like layers.
    DJ: So this is what you are trying to aim for? This kind of effect? You will be able to do it?
    Nic: We will try our best.
    DJ: Ok, Thanks, Nicholas Tse ‘First Move Getting Control’ DTG soundtrack song. So next time when you come and visit us, you can show us some moves. Like a flying kick or mediating in the corridor.
    Nic: Nah, I’d never do that outside.
    DJ: Haha…. So cool. Anyway, Thank you very much Nicholas Tse
    Nic: Thank you

======================
    here's the AUDIO Clip from Interview above

http://www.mediafire.com/?ni4yxmyu32m

ahhh I miss Nic's Interview in English.. and talkin abt his music ^^
    Last edited by Sword_5; 08-29-08 at 11:16 PM.

I definitely like Papa Roach when they change abit of guitar playing style.. not only playing mostly heavy riff anymore (which it's s familiar with nu-metal music).. NOW heard that they put some melodic guitar inside... their songs....

also seems Linkin Park new album in 2007 (Minutes To Midnight) got abit different with their previos albums... my friend who's their Big fans kinda dissapointed with this... YEAH... theyseems to get down the tempo of the songs... it's same case with Metallica and the Black Album

but for me... the album still great... still had good meaning inside the songs... and the Mv of Song What I've done also really cool... HUmanity Theme ^.^... I luv Rock song with good lyricss.... that's why I luv Nic music too... his music is kinda speaking and tell alot of thingsss....

Simple song... with great meaning...

========================

ok post pics when EEG got surprising Bday Party for Nic haha

seems Nic wear AnD Hat again ^^

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img1.qq.com/ent/pics/12613/12613376.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i2.sinaimg.cn/ent/s/h/p/2008-08-29/U2389P28T3D2149002F326DT20080829050050.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i1.sinaimg.cn/ent/s/h/p/2008-08-29/U2389P28T3D2149002F329DT20080829050050.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/hqyl/images/attachement/jpg/site1/20080829/000d60aab2a60a2194060b.jpg')

more pics at AnD

http://www.alivenotdead.com/bbs/thread-16859-1-2.html

=========================

Hair Modification

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/yuri2908/nicbday2008-2.jpg')

Oh yahhh Add sumthinggg

about AliveNotDead Video Profile

before Lucas Bday Video which created at 1 August 2008.....

Nic ever put this clip as His Video Profile on AnD (with song What I've Done and No More Sorrow)...

People who visit Nic page on AnD befoer Lucas Bday must be knowing this before hehehehe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAkQKZC6PnI

the songs r Linkin Park again.... haha

Oh yahhhh I also made Flash Animation for Nic's Birthday

http://www.geocities.com/vivanictse2...icbday2008.htm
    Last edited by Sword_5; 08-29-08 at 11:13 PM.

Wow, Juri you've been busy!
    Thanks for the transscript of the interview! I love hearing Nic talk about music.

I have to say I don't like Linkin Park that much, they have too much Rap and Hip Hop elements in their music and I just DO NOT like Rap or Hip Hop. At all.
    But I have to admit that Crawling is a good song and on their Minutes to Midnight album they have written one of my absolute fave songs: Leave out all the rest.
    I love that song!

But back to topic... So the DTG song was too aggressive for Mainland China? Dear me, they would not like my CD collection!
    I thought it was a great song, but it's not a metal song. Metallica, Iron Maiden, System Of A Down... that's metal.
    I just hope Nic will follow his Rock path and will continue to break the rules of the entertainment industry. Once a rebel, always a rebel. I hope...

Hi Beans, there is a video on Nic's profile. It's all 'bout Nic's dangerous stunts! The background music was by LP. U can watch on Nic's 'AND.com' blog.
    http://www.alivenotdead.com/nicholastse/blog.html
    I also hope he does something with Cecilia and not to forget Lucus!
    I think he was watching the volleyball match or something, not very sure. But i do noe that he loves watching volleyball matches!
    By the way, Beans, do you have an account at 'AND.com'???
    Oh really? I have to admit i'm so lazy to check it out. I'm such a bad fan. Hehe. But i'm like this with everyone i like. So i guess it's relatively "fair" that way. When i get a chance, i'll try to check out Nic's blog. And if you couldn't already tell, no, i don't have an account there. I'm on LJ a lot so i rarely have any time to do anything else. Good grief. Anyway, i wonder which LP song was playing in the background. Do you by any chance know?

But that's awesome. I wonder which volleyball match he was watching then. Beach or regular. And which teams. They were all a lot of fun to watch though i prefer beach more.

Hi beanybeans... I dun have pic of Lee Hom - Rain singing there... maybe U can searching the clip in Utube... there's alot stuff there

and the pics in baidu.com

but I 'm watching their part singing (Lee Hom Rain etc) on TV last sunday hehe... so can hear their singing... they sung I Love Beijing

I only searching part when Jacky Andy Lau, Karen Joey and Nic singing......
    Haha, nah, that's okay. I'm really lazy. That's why i had asked. But i do remember Wo Ai Beijing. And i saw Lee Hom but i guess i just didn't know who the heck the other guy was. Anyway, i'll search another time.

I definitely like Papa Roach when they change abit of guitar playing style.. not only playing mostly heavy riff anymore (which it's s familiar with nu-metal music).. NOW heard that they put some melodic guitar inside... their songs....

also seems Linkin Park new album in 2007 (Minutes To Midnight) got abit different with their previos albums... my friend who's their Big fans kinda dissapointed with this... YEAH... theyseems to get down the tempo of the songs... it's same case with Metallica and the Black Album

but for me... the album still great... still had good meaning inside the songs... and the Mv of Song What I've done also really cool... HUmanity Theme ^.^... I luv Rock song with good lyricss.... that's why I luv Nic music too... his music is kinda speaking and tell alot of thingsss....

========================

Hmm, i'm not a Papa Roach fan. Though i like their latest single that was released on the radio. But in general, i'm definitely not a fan.

LP's Minutes to Midnight is different from their previous albums because they took on a different producer for the album. I personally really like Minutes to Midnight. It was a nice change though i still really like their previous albums too. My favorite song from their previous albums would be Papercut. Though i think Chester could've done without the mohawk in the MV.

At least you understand Nic's lyrics. I don't know what the heck he's singing about but i really like how sings are on the rockish side since that's my favorite music genre. I always like songs with a lot of umph. Not exactly heavy but still full of umph and a good beat. And Nic's songs tend to have that.

Awesome. That was really nice of the people at EEG. Any reports on how he might've spent his b-day with Cecilia?

LOL at you sticking in a hair modification b-day pic, Sword_5.

Quote Originally Posted by Flawless Flower View Post
    I have to say I don't like Linkin Park that much, they have too much Rap and Hip Hop elements in their music and I just DO NOT like Rap or Hip Hop. At all.
    But I have to admit that Crawling is a good song and on their Minutes to Midnight album they have written one of my absolute fave songs: Leave out all the rest.
    I love that song!
    Ooh, i really like Crawling too. I like the part where there's a slight pause between the "distracting/reacting" and "against..." part.

"discomfort, endlessly has pulled itself upon me
    distracting/reacting
    against my will I stand beside my own reflection"

Ahh, yes, Leave Out All the Rest is a great song.
    I <3 MatsuJun

Oh really? I have to admit i'm so lazy to check it out. I'm such a bad fan. Hehe. But i'm like this with everyone i like. So i guess it's relatively "fair" that way. When i get a chance, i'll try to check out Nic's blog. And if you couldn't already tell, no, i don't have an account there. I'm on LJ a lot so i rarely have any time to do anything else. Good grief. Anyway, i wonder which LP song was playing in the background. Do you by any chance know?

But that's awesome. I wonder which volleyball match he was watching then. Beach or regular. And which teams. They were all a lot of fun to watch though i prefer beach more.

Haha, nah, that's okay. I'm really lazy. That's why i had asked. But i do remember Wo Ai Beijing. And i saw Lee Hom but i guess i just didn't know who the heck the other guy was. Anyway, i'll search another time.

Hmm, i'm not a Papa Roach fan. Though i like their latest single that was released on the radio. But in general, i'm definitely not a fan.

LP's Minutes to Midnight is different from their previous albums because they took on a different producer for the album. I personally really like Minutes to Midnight. It was a nice change though i still really like their previous albums too. My favorite song from their previous albums would be Papercut. Though i think Chester could've done without the mohawk in the MV.

At least you understand Nic's lyrics. I don't know what the heck he's singing about but i really like how sings are on the rockish side since that's my favorite music genre. I always like songs with a lot of umph. Not exactly heavy but still full of umph and a good beat. And Nic's songs tend to have that.

Awesome. That was really nice of the people at EEG. Any reports on how he might've spent his b-day with Cecilia?

LOL at you sticking in a hair modification b-day pic, Sword_5.

Ooh, i really like Crawling too. I like the part where there's a slight pause between the "distracting/reacting" and "against..." part.

"discomfort, endlessly has pulled itself upon me
    distracting/reacting
    against my will I stand beside my own reflection"

Ahh, yes, Leave Out All the Rest is a great song.
    I also hope that Nic had a great B-Day with Cecilia and not to forget Lucus!

I LOVE those LP songs too! The way Nic sings is really special... I don't know how to describe it though... All his songs have a special kind of meaning...

Oh yahhh Add sumthinggg

about AliveNotDead Video Profile

before Lucas Bday Video which created at 1 August 2008.....

Nic ever put this clip as His Video Profile on AnD (with song What I've Done and No More Sorrow)...

People who visit Nic page on AnD befoer Lucas Bday must be knowing this before hehehehe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAkQKZC6PnI

the songs r Linkin Park again.... haha

Oh yahhhh I also made Flash Animation for Nic's Birthday

http://www.geocities.com/vivanictse2...icbday2008.htm
    Hey sword, GREAT animation! I'm sure Nic'll love it! I'm really starting to think that you are great with technical stuff! Unlike me... I'm soo clueless on technical stuff... I should be happy I got the computer to work

========================

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img1.qq.com/ent/pics/12613/12613376.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i2.sinaimg.cn/ent/s/h/p/2008-08-29/U2389P28T3D2149002F326DT20080829050050.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i1.sinaimg.cn/ent/s/h/p/2008-08-29/U2389P28T3D2149002F329DT20080829050050.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/hqyl/images/attachement/jpg/site1/20080829/000d60aab2a60a2194060b.jpg')

more pics at AnD

http://www.alivenotdead.com/bbs/thread-16859-1-2.html

=========================

Hair Modification

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/yuri2908/nicbday2008-2.jpg')
    Thx 4 all the pics Sword! The hair modification looks kinda nice! The pics are all soo nice! Nic must be feeling very surprised! I wonder if the cake taste nice... It sure looks delicious!
    I understand what you mean Sword! All of Nic songs seems to be soo telling with lots of meanings hidden under his voice! Think of the cake for a example, the outer layer of the cake seem soo fanciful and nice(like Nic's voice) but inside the cake, there is lots of stuff like cream and cake that make the cake taste a lot better(Like the meaning of Nic's songs)! Sound DELICIOUS!!!

By the way, Nic is a necklace kind of person rite? I always see him wearing that necklace! At the airport when he went to Beijing and on his B-Day! Maybe that necklace have a semtimental value to him... Or maybe it is just an accessory... What do you gals think?

Well, anyway, I need to ask something...
    http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/indexlist_1249868467_1.html
    Is this Nic's chinese blog? Or is it a blog his fans created for him??? I had no idea his chinese was soo good! If I can write a blog in proper chinese, myye teacher would be soo pleased!!!
    !!! NICHOLAS TSE ROX !!!

Hi Flawless... yeah yeah... different perception and opinion how describe it's Rock or Metal songs hahaha

U know... it's like classic metal and blues-rock which have almost same kind of guitar sounds style

Modern Metal now.. back to showing guitar heroes skill

but I luv Metal songs which have great synchronization between Riffer.. and Shredder type of playing guitar... same also with the Vocal... nice combination between CLEAN and GROWL Voice...

U know... there's singer which Damn good on growl part.. but kinda lost pitching in clean part.. and vice versa

I think Nic has talent both of them hihi ^^.... just hope him not too much smoking lol....ahhh unluckily.. seems he's not has passion in music nowadays... now he's addicted with Martial Art and Video Games... lol....

oh yahh there's one China Metal band which's good - > YAKSA.. they have official blog on AnD too hahaha :P [promoting mode on]... u can visit their page on AnD ^^

Flawless... based on Nic's interview....it's not becoz the music is too aggressive.. it's becoz of the LYRIC (Cantonese version) which make it banned.. coz DTG Soundtrack in mandarin version is available in Forget Me Not Cd Mainland China version (which the song included... buy it if U support Nic's music ya ^.^)

also the song Forget Me Not (Japanese version) and song Abudantly Strikes meet (Pepsi song in cantonese version) also banned in Mainland China

u know song Without Me (Nic - Prophecy album)... it's slow song.. but I heard it's banned in Mainland China

I still luv Nu-Metal..... and Rap-Rock... but not exactly hip hop and the bling bling stuff... but yeah these two kinda closed related...

Hi beany beans I'm lazy seraching those pics too.. pleaze apologize me for that haha ^.^....

I'm not into Papa Roach too... butttt I luv the Jerry Schecter guitar signature... I heard it sounds good.. haha :P... sorry off topic...

Hi Angel thankssssssssssss for the praise... Ur Comment makes me happy.. I hope Nic like it too... but I'm kinda mad with Nic.. coz he's neva replied in his forum... (only Once in the Photo thread)

look at Phil... he always checked his FORUM

oh yah next 16 Sept is Phil's Bday

seems I want create sumthing for him too haha :P.....

Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Angel....I also not good at technical thing... still use old software (Flash MX 2004)...and photoshop... I'm stil loyal with adobe photoshop 6

I'm typically person who dun really update lol ^^

Oh ya....his necklace contain his wedding ring as liontin.. cos Nic's finger injured so can't wear the ring ... Nic also add necklace with "L" liontin means LOVE

see....how he 's loving so much CC haha :P

and for the sina blog... it seems created by Mainland China fans.... coz I heard Nic's Hanzi ability is kinda limited hehe :P...unsure though

EEG giving surprising bday party for Nic at 28 August.. maybe at the 29 August Nic celebrating with his fam at home...

hope he will be sharing some photos

cmon Nic.... ^^
    Last edited by Sword_5; 08-31-08 at 10:26 PM.