Page 88 of 95 FirstFirst ... 38787980818283848586878889909192939495 LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,760 of 1881

Thread: Nicholas Tse Ting Fung/Nic Tse

Amd Um... sorry I'm lazy posted in quote too haha

I think Nic's type person who is truly protective with his family....

I mean... when on Lucas Birthday.. Nic didn't share any photos party on his blog....but media released some photos which're shared by Nic's Daddy aka Patrick (the pics are shown on Nic's forum at AnD... I forget the link sorry)

so I kinda doubt that he will share his private pic when celebrating His bday with CC too

Ok, since I'm slow on news and everything, are Nic and Ceci still together? I'm not trying to bring back the scandal, but I don't see her anywhere (again, slow on news) with him and I was just curious. I feel really bad for him. I mean, he was probably SOOOO stressed several months ago and he's trying to heal from it. But anyways, thanks in advance for replying!

Quote Originally Posted by Sword_5 View Post
    Hi Flawless... yeah yeah... different perception and opinion how describe it's Rock or Metal songs hahaha

U know... it's like classic metal and blues-rock which have almost same kind of guitar sounds style

Modern Metal now.. back to showing guitar heroes skill

but I luv Metal songs which have great synchronization between Riffer.. and Shredder type of playing guitar... same also with the Vocal... nice combination between CLEAN and GROWL Voice...

U know... there's singer which Damn good on growl part.. but kinda lost pitching in clean part.. and vice versa

I think Nic has talent both of them hihi ^^.... just hope him not too much smoking lol....ahhh unluckily.. seems he's not has passion in music nowadays... now he's addicted with Martial Art and Video Games... lol....

oh yahh there's one China Metal band which's good - > YAKSA.. they have official blog on AnD too hahaha :P [promoting mode on]... u can visit their page on AnD ^^

Flawless... based on Nic's interview....it's not becoz the music is too aggressive.. it's becoz of the LYRIC (Cantonese version) which make it banned.. coz DTG Soundtrack in mandarin version is available in Forget Me Not Cd Mainland China version (which the song included... buy it if U support Nic's music ya ^.^)

also the song Forget Me Not (Japanese version) and song Abudantly Strikes meet (Pepsi song in cantonese version) also banned in Mainland China

u know song Without Me (Nic - Prophecy album)... it's slow song.. but I heard it's banned in Mainland China

I still luv Nu-Metal..... and Rap-Rock... but not exactly hip hop and the bling bling stuff... but yeah these two kinda closed related...

Hi beany beans I'm lazy seraching those pics too.. pleaze apologize me for that haha ^.^....

I'm not into Papa Roach too... butttt I luv the Jerry Schecter guitar signature... I heard it sounds good.. haha :P... sorry off topic...

Hi Angel thankssssssssssss for the praise... Ur Comment makes me happy.. I hope Nic like it too... but I'm kinda mad with Nic.. coz he's neva replied in his forum... (only Once in the Photo thread)

look at Phil... he always checked his FORUM

oh yah next 16 Sept is Phil's Bday

seems I want create sumthing for him too haha :P.....

Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Angel....I also not good at technical thing... still use old software (Flash MX 2004)...and photoshop... I'm stil loyal with adobe photoshop 6

I'm typically person who dun really update lol ^^

Oh ya....his necklace contain his wedding ring as liontin.. cos Nic's finger injured so can't wear the ring ... Nic also add necklace with "L" liontin means LOVE

see....how he 's loving so much CC haha :P

and for the sina blog... it seems created by Mainland China fans.... coz I heard Nic's Hanzi ability is kinda limited hehe :P...unsure though

EEG giving surprising bday party for Nic at 28 August.. maybe at the 29 August Nic celebrating with his fam at home...

hope he will be sharing some photos

cmon Nic.... ^^
    Oic, so Nic wears that necklace his finger is injured... Poor Him His finger got injured when he was at Thailand rite? I can see that Nic is a really family kind of person although he does really show it... But through his tiny actions, I really think so!
    It 's a pity that Nic doesn't look at the forums... I suppose he is kinda busy... Philip is a really nice guy to look at the forums! Hardly any actors bother to do that nowadays... I hope Nic sees your animation one day. It is really nice and I can see that you put a lot of effort in it!
    !!! NICHOLAS TSE ROX !!!

By the way, do you gals noe a website to see Nic's Jade Butterfly lyrics???
    !!! NICHOLAS TSE ROX !!!

Hi Ms. Melonie

Nic still together with CC... I think there's someone ask him at AnD Forum..

And seems Nic had explained it in private...

u can read here

http://www.alivenotdead.com/bbs/thread-16814-1-3.html

==================

dun BELIEVE with all media news except on AliveNotDead.com as Philip Ng says haha

Angel .... Nic got that LEFT finger injured since Invisible Target filming (2006-2007)

remember when on Phil's Blog ... that Phil's taking Nic to the Clinic....to heal Nic's finger.. it seems pretty serious old injury

that's me think Nic hardly playing guitar now.. and hardly composed songs

Nic also ever got his right hand injured during practising FAN at Amazing twins series shooting...
    Last edited by Sword_5; 09-01-08 at 12:09 AM.

Hi Ms. Melonie..

And seems Nic had explained it...

dun BELIEVE with all media news except on AliveNotDead.com as Philip Ng says haha

Angel .... Nic got that left finger injury since Invisible Target filming (2006-2007)

it's pretty old injury

that's me think Nic hardly playing guitar now.. and hardly composed songs

Nic also ever got his hands injured during practising kungfu at Amazing twins series shooting... but at that moment his right hand which injured
    Oic, poor nic... He always get injured doesn't he...
    !!! NICHOLAS TSE ROX !!!

Hi Ms. Melonie

And seems Nic had explained it in private...

u can read here

http://www.alivenotdead.com/bbs/thread-16814-1-3.html
    Ok, thank you so much. Yeah, I didn't know if he was or not.

Wow, no posts in two weeks! That has to be a first. Well, it's not like I have anything to say, I have no news or interesting stories, I just wanted to see how you gals are.

I don't have any news or stories either. Hehe. Though i do have to admit that i'm more into the J-world at the moment. It's hard to juggle that with real life especially when i have to work 10 hour days. There's just not enough downtime.

So does anyone know anything about a possible new album from Nic?
    I <3 MatsuJun

Forever Fahrenheit (飛輪海) - Jiro & Arron = <3

i think it's official that he's releasing his album on Oct 28

Default No news! :(

Actually, Nic and his family are low profile recently. There are no much news about them but I read on asianfanatic that Nic and his whole family spent the mid-autumn together and that Lucas is learning to speak.
    Here the link at asianfanatic :
    http://asianfanatics.net/forum/Jenni...alk580713.html

Quote Originally Posted by liusing View Post
    Actually, Nic and his family are low profile recently. There are no much news about them but I read on asianfanatic that Nic and his whole family spent the mid-autumn together and that Lucas is learning to speak.
    Here the link at asianfanatic :
    http://asianfanatics.net/forum/Jenni...alk580713.html
    Eh? What does Jennifer mean when she says "Nic can be softer" with a daughter? Oh, and here's a question I've always wanted to ask:

What does it mean "to get/give a Red Pocket"? It's in so many Chinese films and I have no idea what it means!!! Please someone explain!

Quote Originally Posted by Flawless Flower View Post
    What does it mean "to get/give a Red Pocket"? It's in so many Chinese films and I have no idea what it means!!! Please someone explain!
    Red pocket? My first thought was that that's referring to the red envelopes that people would put lucky money in and give to others (usually it's given by older people to younger people). That's usually done during New Year's. I'm Viet so we do that but i don't know if you get lucky money any other time of year. At least big events wise i'm not sure.
    I <3 MatsuJun

Hi everyone! I haven't been here in awhile, but just found some news on Nic so I thought I'd share.

http://beta.baomoi.com/Home/LamDep/n...ng/2005503.epi

Sorry, it's in Viet, but you can look at the nice pictures! =) It basically says they had a nice date out yesterday and seemed very affectionate towards each other. It also says something like even though he's very attentive towards her, he's still wearing sunglasses to avoid papparazzi and rarely smiles. I just thought that part was funny, hehehe.

I also read somewhere that he's releasing his new album Oct 28! Yay!

Sry i haven't been around 4 some time... You see, something terrible happened in myye family and i didn't really have time to do anything much... I have some news (in chinese) of Nic at sina.com. I'll translate it once i have the time.
    "bout his new album, I'm kinda excited 'bout it! There is also news 'bout it at sina.com.
    I'll try to post soon...
    !!! NICHOLAS TSE ROX !!!

Awesome about the upcoming album release.
    I <3 MatsuJun

I hope it really happens this time. I remember very well it was supposed to come out in spring and it was postponed. But if it's really out next month I think this board will discuss every single track in the greatest detail...

Default News!

Read that Cecil want to come back in the entertainment and of course Nic support her! Good to see that he loves her so much, always supports her decision! Nic's father said that Nic want to have 4 kids, that's good as both of them love kids so much!
    here the link:
    http://asianfanatics.net/forum/Nicho...alk582862.html

Quote Originally Posted by liusing View Post
    Read that Cecil want to come back in the entertainment and of course Nic support her! Good to see that he loves her so much, always supports her decision! Nic's father said that Nic want to have 4 kids, that's good as both of them love kids so much!
    here the link:
    http://asianfanatics.net/forum/Nicho...alk582862.html
    Oh wow, awesome. It's been a while since Cecilia has been in something. Can't wait for her comeback. Four kids huh? That would be so cute to see. Nic and Cecilia surrounded by little kiddies.
    I <3 MatsuJun

Default Release finally!

OMG!!!!! I've been waiting for so long, finally they release the cantonese version with english subtitle of Big Shot at yesasia! I though that they will never make this version, com'on it make few years that I've wait for that but damage, I won't buy it because I already have it in khmer dubbed!
    here the link at yesasia :
    http://www.yesasia.com/us/big-shot-d...0-en/info.html