Page 89 of 95 FirstFirst ... 397980818283848586878889909192939495 LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,780 of 1881

Thread: Nicholas Tse Ting Fung/Nic Tse

Default New : Cecil miscarried!

Hey guys, I read on asianfanatic that Cecil has a miscarriage. Seems that she was forced to aborted because the baby's heart had stop. Poor Nic , he must be sad to loose bb. However read the new by yourself and will understand.
    http://asianfanatics.net/forum/Has-C...alk584326.html

Oh dear! I hope it's not true and the newspapers are just making up stuff again!
    Just a few days ago it was all happy news, with talk of Cecil going back into the entertainment industry and so on.

All my best wishes for the two of them! We love you Nic and Cecil!

Good grief, i didn't even know that Cecilia and Nic were expecting another child. And goodness, she was forced to abort? How tragic.
    I <3 MatsuJun

Forever Fahrenheit (飛輪海) - Jiro & Arron = <3

Quote Originally Posted by Flawless Flower View Post
    Oh dear! I hope it's not true and the newspapers are just making up stuff again!
    Just a few days ago it was all happy news, with talk of Cecil going back into the entertainment industry and so on.

All my best wishes for the two of them! We love you Nic and Cecil!
    Hope that too, they just turn a new page after the scandal by getting a new home, don't want something bad happen to them. Feel very sad if it's true!

Wait so what happened, liusing? What scandal are you talking about? And you're trying to say that everything is supposedly good again after they bought a new house together?
    I <3 MatsuJun

Quote Originally Posted by beanybeans View Post
    Wait so what happened, liusing? What scandal are you talking about? And you're trying to say that everything is supposedly good again after they bought a new house together?
    I talk about the nude pictures scandal. Now that this scandal is over, everything go well for them : Nic and Cecil still love each other very much, they got new house, Cecil and Deborah are now in good term, everything are good so pray that nothing bad will happen to them again!

Quote Originally Posted by liusing View Post
    I talk about the nude pictures scandal. Now that this scandal is over, everything go well for them : Nic and Cecil still love each other very much, they got new house, Cecil and Deborah are now in good term, everything are good so pray that nothing bad will happen to them again!
    Oh, i see. That scandal. Yeah, i'm glad that they've moved on past that. And oh just curious, what issues did Deborah have with Cecilia?
    I <3 MatsuJun

Quote Originally Posted by beanybeans View Post
    Oh, i see. That scandal. Yeah, i'm glad that they've moved on past that. And oh just curious, what issues did Deborah have with Cecilia?
    Don't know! I just heard Jennifer said that Deborah and Cecil are now good friends.

Hey guys, I read on asianfanatic that Cecil has a miscarriage. Seems that she was forced to aborted because the baby's heart had stop. Poor Nic , he must be sad to loose bb. However read the new by yourself and will understand.
    http://asianfanatics.net/forum/Has-C...alk584326.html
    OMG!!! I don't believe it! Everything was like fine and dandy and then such a event happened! Nic must be soo sad... But r u sure it is real, I mean, r u sure that it is not the media that is trying to make stuff worse for Nic and Cecil???
    !!! NICHOLAS TSE ROX !!!

Oh yes, in wing chun aka 'yong chun' did Nic dub his own voice??? I watched the show on cruchyroll and i thought he sounded different, terrible to be specific...
    !!! NICHOLAS TSE ROX !!!

Hey guys! here is the trailer of Nic's new movie, witness!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_pEHcCkXNM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_pEHcCkXNM
    Ooooooohh!!! I wanna kiss you liusing!!!!!!!
    Thanks for posting that trailer! it looks AWESOME!!!!! (Still don't like the hair, I think we should get Juri the hair manipulator a job on Nic's next film, so she can make sure he has long hair )
    I thin this is a good action film with a good storyline and solid effects. And Nic gets injured! And he cries! And he runs! I'm gonna love this so much!

(I love it when Nic runs, no one quite runs like him )

I'm watching this again right now!

Thanks for posting that trailer! it looks AWESOME!!!!! (Still don't like the hair, I think we should get Juri the hair manipulator a job on Nic's next film, so she can make sure he has long hair )
    I thin this is a good action film with a good storyline and solid effects. And Nic gets injured! And he cries! And he runs! I'm gonna love this so much!

I guess that the saddest scene in the movie is when Nic kills the innocent little girl. This scene must be very sad!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_pEHcCkXNM[/quote]

OMG!!! Thx Liusing, u r the best!!! And i'm sure Yuri will do a great job on Nic's hair!
    This looks like a awesome show! In this show nic will get injured??? Oh, the pain! (LOL) What is this show 'bout anyway??? I only know that Nic works as an undercover cop in here... Can u tell me more? Can't wait to watch it!!! By the way, do u ppl know where to watch it online???
    Last edited by xLil_Angelx; 09-30-08 at 02:12 AM.
    !!! NICHOLAS TSE ROX !!!

Aaaargh!!! My computer is broken and I have to take it to get it fixed. I'm in a cyber cafe right now justto let you guys know that it's probably gonna be a while before I can get back online

Aaaargh!!! My computer is broken and I have to take it to get it fixed. I'm in a cyber cafe right now justto let you guys know that it's probably gonna be a while before I can get back online
    Oh, that's bad news... Myye com used to break down most of the time... Well, I hope it'll get fixed soon. Hope ya won't miss too many Nic's news!
    !!! NICHOLAS TSE ROX !!!

Hey all!
    I'm still dependant on cyber cafes, my stupid comp is just not doing anything! I can't play music, looks at pics, go online... I think I might have to buy a new one.
    Anyway, I've seen on yesasia.com that"Spirit of the Sword" is now available WITH english subtitles!!!!! Hurrah!! I've still not seen anything from this series and I've been waiting so long for it to be subbed and now it's finally available!!!! I've ordered it straight away and now I can't wait to see it. To be honest I don't even know what it's about, I just know that Gillian is in it and that Nic has stupid hair.

Ah well, let's hope I get it soon so I can get some food for my Nic obsession, lol!

Hihi ppl! Do anybody noe canto and pinying here? If u do, i need help translatling this into canto.

如何看你也似樹蔭 如何叫你會有共震
    靈魂化作法語日語 同樣也是靈魂
    如何叫你最貼切合襯 如何叫你你會更興奮
    連名帶姓會更接近你 還是更陌生

*要是完全忘了姓氏 也沒有本身的名字
     總記得神情和語氣
     無字暗語 你也心中有知*

#我叫你玉蝴蝶 你說這聲音可像你
     戀生花也是你 風之紗也是你
     怎稱呼也在這個世界尋獲你

你哪裡是蝴蝶 然而飛不飛一樣美
     夫斯基也像你 早優生更像你
     這稱呼配合你才迴腸和蕩氣
     改得多麼入戲#

如何拍攝你也入勝 如何叫你會更動聽
    長城變作世界名勝 同樣也是長城
    如何叫你會引致幻聽 如何叫你你最有反應
    連名帶姓會怪我任性 還是太偽正經

REPEAT*

你要養份和露水 在L內小心灌溉
    其實你是盤盤栽不要緊
    是人是物仍然維護你 代號亦是任我改

REPEAT#
    !!! NICHOLAS TSE ROX !!!

Hi everyone! I haven't visited for awhile...there have been lots of news about Nic lately but mostly on Viet news sites. Nic bought a new house and on the balcony, there was a "I 'heart' you" sign made for Cecilia - very sweet!!!!
    http://news.zing.vn/news/phim-chau-a...ha/a33878.html

Oh, and I found his new movie's website, check it out!

http://thebeaststalker.emp.hk/en_main.html

Quote Originally Posted by greengrass View Post
    Hi everyone! I haven't visited for awhile...there have been lots of news about Nic lately but mostly on Viet news sites. Nic bought a new house and on the balcony, there was a "I 'heart' you" sign made for Cecilia - very sweet!!!!
    http://news.zing.vn/news/phim-chau-a...ha/a33878.html

Oh, and I found his new movie's website, check it out!

http://thebeaststalker.emp.hk/en_main.html
    Aww, i heart you? How cute. I haven't seen Lucas since his baby pics but wow, he's got a head full of hair. I wonder if he'll sport cool hair styles. I'm sure his parents will make sure he does. Hehe.

And whoa, that looks like an action-packed film. That accident that "changes their lives forever" looks pretty intense. Beast Stalker huh? So is Beast Cop, which i've never heard of, a related movie? I guess per the movie website, Dante Lam directed that one too. If it's a different movie, who was in that one?
    I <3 MatsuJun