Page 90 of 95 FirstFirst ... 4080818283848586878889909192939495 LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,800 of 1881

Thread: Nicholas Tse Ting Fung/Nic Tse

Wow! Hardly ppl posted anything?! >.< I suppose there isn't any Nic news anyway... Well, I'm just dropping by. Hope to see another post soon!
    !!! NICHOLAS TSE ROX !!!

I'm back!!!!

Without internet and computer for almost a month!!!!!! It was horrible!!!!
    I have so much to catch up on, but it seems no one posted anything here for ages.
    Will go and check AnD in a bit and maybe put up a new blog entry...

So, how have you girls been?

Anything new in the world of Nic?

While I was without computer I was busy watching Nicholas TV series!

I have now seen "Spirit of the Sword" and "Dar Ren Wu"! Finally they've released Da Ren Wu with English subtitles!!! Here's what I thought:

Da Ren Wu: Angelica Lee is so annoying! I didn't like her at all, not even at the end. Nic was good, and he played well with the other male leads, who were all well cast. Unfortunately I don't know any of the actors. Also, it was a bit strange when Wu Ji's hair changed half way through
    Qin Ge was funny, I loved his Pinup persona.
    I didn't like the turn in the story where we find out that Nic's original character had died and Yang Fan is actually the wild man who rescued him. Eeeeew, that scene where they cut off Nic's face and attach it to the wild man (I forgot his name in the series, sorry), gross!!!!! Ok, so you don't see much, but the idea alone... cutting off Nic's face
    But overall I enjoyed it, nice fights, nice costumes, silly storyline but hey, at least Nic had lots of screentime

Spirit of the Sword: Well, well, well.... so much annoyed me about this series.... the silly costumes for the girls (Gillian was wearing a modern hat!!!), silly story, bad title song... and I'm sorry to say... Nic wasn't good in this. You all know I love him very dearly, but he didn't try very hard to act in Spirit of the Sword. He was posing all the time, almost never smiled... and don't even get me started on his hair cut....!!!!!!
    BUT: I liked seeing Patrick Tam, he was very good, and Mulang was a fox! I've never seen this actor before (Zhao Hong Fei) but he was so good-looking that I enjoyed his scenes greatly
    But the biggest pleasure was discovering Qiao Zhen Yu, another actor whom I've never seen before, but he was my absolute favourite in the whole series! Yes, even before Nic!
    So pretty, so talented, so good! I loved the fact that he and Nic were brothers in this
    Overall, this series was bad, saved only by the pretty boys

So, I hope you guys will check this board soon and then we can discuss more...

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Flawless Flower View Post
    While I was without computer I was busy watching Nicholas TV series!

I have now seen "Spirit of the Sword" and "Dar Ren Wu"! Finally they've released Da Ren Wu with English subtitles!!! Here's what I thought:

Da Ren Wu: Angelica Lee is so annoying! I didn't like her at all, not even at the end. Nic was good, and he played well with the other male leads, who were all well cast. Unfortunately I don't know any of the actors. Also, it was a bit strange when Wu Ji's hair changed half way through
    Qin Ge was funny, I loved his Pinup persona.
    I didn't like the turn in the story where we find out that Nic's original character had died and Yang Fan is actually the wild man who rescued him. Eeeeew, that scene where they cut off Nic's face and attach it to the wild man (I forgot his name in the series, sorry), gross!!!!! Ok, so you don't see much, but the idea alone... cutting off Nic's face
    But overall I enjoyed it, nice fights, nice costumes, silly storyline but hey, at least Nic had lots of screentime

Spirit of the Sword: Well, well, well.... so much annoyed me about this series.... the silly costumes for the girls (Gillian was wearing a modern hat!!!), silly story, bad title song... and I'm sorry to say... Nic wasn't good in this. You all know I love him very dearly, but he didn't try very hard to act in Spirit of the Sword. He was posing all the time, almost never smiled... and don't even get me started on his hair cut....!!!!!!
    BUT: I liked seeing Patrick Tam, he was very good, and Mulang was a fox! I've never seen this actor before (Zhao Hong Fei) but he was so good-looking that I enjoyed his scenes greatly
    But the biggest pleasure was discovering Qiao Zhen Yu, another actor whom I've never seen before, but he was my absolute favourite in the whole series! Yes, even before Nic!
    So pretty, so talented, so good! I loved the fact that he and Nic were brothers in this
    Overall, this series was bad, saved only by the pretty boys

So, I hope you guys will check this board soon and then we can discuss more...
    I'm still watching film the Spirit of the swords. yes u right this film is bad but I'm happy to see Nic acting. If one scene nothing Nic is very boring and not good.

In this film is many talking and sometimes boring. I'm still watching until episode 15. I like to see Nicolas and Gillian, and I thinks acting Gillian and Nicolas is very good. I like them in this film

Quote Originally Posted by Sillyana View Post
    I'm still watching film the Spirit of the swords. yes u right this film is bad but I'm happy to see Nic acting. If one scene nothing Nic is very boring and not good.

In this film is many talking and sometimes boring. I'm still watching until episode 15. I like to see Nicolas and Gillian, and I thinks acting Gillian and Nicolas is very good. I like them in this film

You're only up to episode 15?? Oooops, sorry, my post kinda spoilered the thing for you a bit. My apologies.

You're only up to episode 15?? Oooops, sorry, my post kinda spoilered the thing for you a bit. My apologies.
    not, your post not spoil me. Until now I'm still already watching that series (episode 30) so you don't need apologies about that
    I don't know why scene of Da Cang (Nicholas Shi ) in this film is very low. I looks this film is many scene of Fang Pao Yu.

According to you who is starring the spirit of sword?? Da Cang or Fang Pao Yu?? I'm still confused
    Last edited by Sillyana; 12-19-08 at 10:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sillyana View Post
    not, your post not spoil me. Until now I'm still already watching that series (episode 30) so you don't need apologies about that
    I don't know why scene of Da Cang (Nicholas Shi ) in this film is very low. I looks this film is many scene of Fang Pao Yu.

According to you who is starring the spirit of sword?? Da Cang or Fang Pao Yu?? I'm still confused
    Judging from screentime I would say that Baoyu is the main character. But Nic ist the bigger star, so he is normally quoted as the lead actor. But I think it is both of them, because they play brothers, so...
    Do you know any news about Qiao Zhen Yu (Baoyu)? Is he filming anything new?

Judging from screentime I would say that Baoyu is the main character. But Nic ist the bigger star, so he is normally quoted as the lead actor. But I think it is both of them, because they play brothers, so...
    Do you know any news about Qiao Zhen Yu (Baoyu)? Is he filming anything new?
    Thanks Flawless. You right the both of them is lead actor. I think Nicholas is very cool in this film.

about Qiao Zhen Yu, sorry, I don't know news about him because is very difficult to find about him in my country. but I thinks you can find him in google

Hihi ppl! I'm back! As for the two dramas : Da Ren Wu and Spirit and the Sword, I've watched both already. It was great. I disliked da ren wu soo much. It was soo confusing and weird. As for spirit and the sword, I loved it. Flawless, Nic was supposed to act the way he did. Did you see the ealier version of this drama? Da Zang was supposed to be cold yet he has to be warm toward Pearl. As for Qiao Zhen Yu he is a new actor. Not famous yet. He stars as a cameo in many shows but isn't recognized by the public yet. I did a lot of "homework" on this.
    !!! NICHOLAS TSE ROX !!!

Hey Lil Angel!!! Long time no see! The board's been really quiet. Where are all the girls?!?!?!
    Thanks for your "homework" on Qiao Zhen Yu. I'm quite into him now and I've googled and drama-wiki'd and asianfanticsed him and everything, but I get a lot of links to chinese websites, so that's no good to me. If you hear anything about him, let me know
    About Da Zang: I know he was supposed to be distant and cold and everything, but somehow I didn't like Nic's acting. As I've said before: I adore Nic and would never say anything mean about him, but I know he can act a lot better than that. Maybe he was just in a low. Or maybe I am too shocked by the awful hair that I'm not being objective

Anyway, I'm so excited to see Beast Stalker!!!!! The trailer looks AWESOME!!!!! Can't wait for the DVD, but I think that's still gonna be a while....

Hi flawless! Yes, it has been quite some time already. I've seen the other either, we hardly contact each other nowadays. Some time ago, I did talk to Jade on "AnD.com".
    There isn't much info on Qiao Zhen Yu as he is new to this industry and hardly anybody recognize him yet. He can walk on the streets without the paparazzi chasing him unlike Nic.
    As for the BeastStalker, I watched it already. It was FABULOUS! I LOVED it! No wonder, it was N.O. Box Office in Hong Kong! Indeed, Nic has improved quite alot in his acting skills! This time, he really broke his record!
    In this show, there is a morale "No matter, how tough things are, believe in miracles and don't stop until the end." It tells us to persevere and never give up! This is shown by how persistent Tong-Fei (played by Nic) was to save Ling Ling.
    In this show, Nic plays as Tong-Fei. A short-tempered police officer, quite a stubborn perfectionist he is as well. Not only so, he is also very rash and quite self-centered. To be frank, I don't really like the character of Tong-Fei but I do admire his strong sense of responsibility, persistence and self-confidence. Although I loved the way how Nic portrayed Tong-Fei's character soo convincingly. His acting was almost "flawless"! In this movie, he still insists to do his stunts himself... It was soo dangerous... Especially the rolling car crash... It just cannot get any more realistic than this! And Nic's crying scenes were heartbreaking and convincing! My heart literally shattered when I saw him cry... Especially at the last scene of the show, when thought that Ling Ling was dead, he bawled soo loudly and desperately that I couldn't help but cry with him...
    But in a cinema, you can't really express your emotions soo freely... Like when I saw him doing some dangerous stunts or fights, I really wanted to scream "Nic!!!" every time I saw him getting hurt...
    This movie is actually quite realistic! Unlike other movies, in this, Tong-Fei couldn't actually take down Hong Jing (played by Nick Chueng) himself. Instead he needed help. And this fact is very realistic, the good guys aren't always a "hero" like Superman... All soo strong and mighty, and the bad guys never even had a chance to win at the start... This movie, however, had a refreshing chance on this point.
    For Hong Jing (played by Nick Chueng), I think that his role was played pretty well. For he wasn't a big bad guy deep down. It was fate that forced him to commit such terrible crimes... For he was quite reluctant to hurt his young adorable hostage, Ling Ling. And I was touched that how loving he was to his wife despite her disabilities and all the trouble he had went through. Nick Chueng's acting definitely left quite a big impact in me.
    Last but definitely not the least, is the little twins, Yee and Ling Ling! They are soo adorable! And I think that both of them are very brave and good little girls! For acting is definitely not a simple task especially for 6 and 8 year olds. They must have been very obedient! Their family should be soo proud of them! When they grow up I'm sure they will have success where ever they go!
    Over all, this isn't just any typical Hong Kong action movie. Yes, it's action packed at times and there were a few dangerous stunts. But the focus is still on the emotional scenes in this movie. It's more like a movies that tells viewers to persevere and don't give up no matter how fate seems to play with you! For if there is one hope, miracles can happen! As quoted from the movie: It doesn't matter if you fall down. But you must stand up and continue to run till the finishing line.
    This movie deserves 4.5 stars! Definitely not to miss and worth your ticket money!
    The review for the beaststalker was taken from my blog entry.
    !!! NICHOLAS TSE ROX !!!

Quote Originally Posted by xLil_Angelx View Post
    As for the BeastStalker, I watched it already. It was FABULOUS! I LOVED it! No wonder, it was N.O. Box Office in Hong Kong! Indeed, Nic has improved quite alot in his acting skills! This time, he really broke his record!
    Whaaaaa!! You've seen it already?!?!?!!? I'm so jealous!! Do you know when the DVD will be out? Omg, I can't imagine seeing Nic on a cinema screen!!!! I've NEVER seen him on the big screen!!! Only 2 of his films were released in the cinema in Germany (The Promise and New Police Story) but only in really big cities and only for a short time, so I always have to wait for the DVD

Quote Originally Posted by xLil_Angelx View Post
    I loved the way how Nic portrayed Tong-Fei's character soo convincingly. His acting was almost "flawless"!

You really made me want to watch this movie so badly! Your review is very good, so I'm sure this is one of Nic's best films. Want to see it! Now!

Hmm... it's getting quiet again. How about some pictures?

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/9007/u1584p28t3d2256138f326djh1.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://images.yule.tom.com/data2/upload/536/719/1228871686-1812007311.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://images.yule.tom.com/data2/upload/312/47/1228871688-360515132.jpg')
    lol I hope that girl grows up and realizes how lucky she is
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://images.yule.tom.com/data1/upload/776/727/1228871690520249092.jpg')
    http://images.yule.tom.com/data2/upload/904/767/1228871692-621628923.jpg[/img]
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/3219/chuoctoi3xal7.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img373.imageshack.us/img373/2423/chuoctoi64xfb3.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/6233/chuoctoi42xyg4.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img373.imageshack.us/img373/8576/chuoctoi25xub0.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/6360/chuoctoi69xnq2.jpg')

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Qin_Shu_Bao View Post
    Hmm... it's getting quiet again. How about some pictures?

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/9007/u1584p28t3d2256138f326djh1.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://images.yule.tom.com/data2/upload/536/719/1228871686-1812007311.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://images.yule.tom.com/data2/upload/312/47/1228871688-360515132.jpg')
    lol I hope that girl grows up and realizes how lucky she is
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://images.yule.tom.com/data1/upload/776/727/1228871690520249092.jpg')
    http://images.yule.tom.com/data2/upload/904/767/1228871692-621628923.jpg[/img]
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/3219/chuoctoi3xal7.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img373.imageshack.us/img373/2423/chuoctoi64xfb3.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/6233/chuoctoi42xyg4.jpg')
    thanks to sharing Qin Shu Bao
    what the tittle the film?? I thinks that film is very good. I want to watching it

Default Nic's second baby

Hey guys!
    heard that Cecil is 3 months pregnant! Nic will have second bb! wonder if it will be a girl or a boy again!

the link at asianfanatic :
    http://asianfanatics.net/forum/Debor...alk613480.html

Quote Originally Posted by liusing View Post
    Hey guys!
    heard that Cecil is 3 months pregnant! Nic will have second bb! wonder if it will be a girl or a boy again!

the link at asianfanatic :
    http://asianfanatics.net/forum/Debor...alk613480.html
    That's so awesome. Congrats to Nic and Cecilia! I'm happy that they're still together and seem to be going strong.
    I <3 MatsuJun

Forever Fahrenheit (飛輪海) - Jiro & Arron = <3

Liusing! Beany! Glad to see you're back!

And Happy New Year everyone! Looks like it's gonna be a good one for Nic and Cecil

The best wishes to them both!

Guys? Guys? Where are you?

I have a question: Does anyone know how to get the opening theme song for Da Ren Wu? The song's sung by Nic and Angelica Lee(?) and it's so beautiful and I want it! But even on youtube there's only a bit of it, not the complete song.

And by the way, where are you all?

Guys? Guys? Where are you?

I have a question: Does anyone know how to get the opening theme song for Da Ren Wu? The song's sung by Nic and Angelica Lee(?) and it's so beautiful and I want it! But even on youtube there's only a bit of it, not the complete song.

And by the way, where are you all?
    i think i uploaded Vincy album somewhere....the song is included in her album...let me see if i remember where i put the album

i am sory for being away lately, i`ll try to online on weekend..
    锋!!
    Nicholas Tse Official Blog!
    http://www.alivenotdead.com/nicholastse

well, i think you dont need vincy album flawless
    here is the song!
    http://www.mediafire.com/?xyewcddymyk
    锋!!
    Nicholas Tse Official Blog!
    http://www.alivenotdead.com/nicholastse