Page 91 of 95 FirstFirst ... 41818283848586878889909192939495 LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,820 of 1881

Thread: Nicholas Tse Ting Fung/Nic Tse

Quote Originally Posted by JadeButterfly View Post
    well, i think you dont need vincy album flawless
    here is the song!
    http://www.mediafire.com/?xyewcddymyk

Jaaaaaaaaade!!!! My god, finally someone found their way back to the board!!!! And thank you so much for the song!!!!
    I've been looking for this song for so long now.
    So how have you been? You back in Japan now? I've missed you round here...

Quote Originally Posted by Flawless Flower View Post
    Jaaaaaaaaade!!!! My god, finally someone found their way back to the board!!!! And thank you so much for the song!!!!
    I've been looking for this song for so long now.
    So how have you been? You back in Japan now? I've missed you round here...
    I missed you too Flawless!! I have been back to Japan since December. but I need to made business trip so much and rarely work at my office.

btw have you listen to Nic`s new album?
    I cant believe he really released the album in digital form

http://english.cri.cn/6666/2009/03/07/1321s461408.htm

here is the album
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://english.cri.cn/mmsource/images/2009/03/07/4583_nicolas0903071.jpg')

http://www.mediafire.com/?yiwn4yjymyo
    Last edited by JadeButterfly; 03-15-09 at 12:20 AM.
    锋!!
    Nicholas Tse Official Blog!
    http://www.alivenotdead.com/nicholastse

btw have you listen to Nic`s new album?
    I cant believe he really released the album in digital form
    Wow, I didn't even know!!!! Again, thank you so much - I'm listening to it right now
    But only 6 songs???? But hey, better than nothing, every little bit of Nic is greatly welcome

I hope you're not feeling too stressed being away from home so much, and I hope you had a good start into 2009.
    Thanks again for all the songs, you're the BEST

what do you think about the songs?
    2 songs are His movie/serial soundtrack....well after 3years waiting, I am not very happy with this album...I wish something more and of course more than only 6 songs
    锋!!
    Nicholas Tse Official Blog!
    http://www.alivenotdead.com/nicholastse

what do you think about the songs?
    2 songs are His movie/serial soundtrack....well after 3years waiting, I am not very happy with this album...I wish something more and of course more than only 6 songs
    I agree with you. I don't particularly like this EP, and I never even liked the song from "Spirit of the Sword". What happened to the song he was going to write for Lucas, and the song he was going to sing together with Cecil? Maybe he's going to release another EP with the rest of the album soon...????

Hey gals!
    Isn't listening to these songs illegal? What does Nic mean when he said his album is released online? Is it free?
    Last edited by xLil_Angelx; 03-19-09 at 02:59 AM.
    !!! NICHOLAS TSE ROX !!!

Yuri......Come Back!

Sorry Gals... long time I'm no visiting here.... ok just trivia... want to promote this thread on Alive Not Dead Forum... I truly miss U guyz visiting there hehehe ^^

Which Game/Anime/Manga Character that Suit Nic ^^??

http://www.alivenotdead.com/bbs/thread-19939-1-1.html

===========================

ok abt Nic's album

I'm quite dissapointed too... beside only 6 songs and there's no particular song that I like so much.. also I sorta heard it's last Album

and then I recieve this shocking NEWS

Nic must get haircut turn BALD in New Peter Chan (Producer) Film

Directed by Teddy Chen (he had acount on alivenotdead.com too) ...

he post the small teaser of the flick

http://www.alivenotdead.com/teddychen

the film called Bodyguard and Assasins... it's called The Dark October in the past.. set in 1905 Sun Yat Sen Era... will shoot next month (April 2009)

Nic must had that BAD pigtail aiyoooooooooooo =(

I'm surprised becoz Nic's Shampoo Comercial Spokesperson... wut happen if he has no hair then o_0
    Last edited by Sword_5; 03-24-09 at 02:24 AM.

oh yeah forgot to mention that Nic's charcter is a Rickshaw Puller....must disfigure one face....

seems this one is a serious character

he sacrifice himself for Dr Sun Yat Sen... [unsure abt the film plot] thoughhhh

this a flick history related with Conflict between revolutionary people, Qing Dynasty, and the British Government... and related with Hong Kong History too!...

Nic is actually casted several years ago for this movie

here's the news

==========================

Dark October Mugged by Bodyguards and Assassins

-- Bodyguards and Assassins --
    At today's press conference for Bodyguards and Assassins (formerly Dark October), a movie on a group of people protecting Sun Yat Sen against assassination when he was in Hong Kong to raise funds on October 15, 1905, the cast was formally announced.

At this stage, it's not known who'd be playing Dr Sun Yat Sen, after Chow Yun Fatt, who's doing the film on Confucius that begins filming around the same time, declined the offer. Director Teddy Chan explains that Sun Yat Sen is not the key figure in Bodyguards and Assassins, rather the film shows the history of Hong Kong through a group of people protecting Sun Yat Sen.

The partial cast announced includes "Gambler" Donnie Yen, "Beggar" Leon Lai, "Rickshaw Puller" Nicholas Tse, "Revolutionary" Tony Leung Kar Fai, "Assassin" Hu Jun, "General in Exile" Simon Yam, "Police Commissioner" Eric Tsang, "Mistress" Fan Bing Bing, "Scion" Wang Bai Jue, Wang Xue Qi and Zhou Yun.

Among the various characters, Donnie Yen's role is particularly of great import, full of suspense and development. Unlike the others, he isn't a patriotic or righteous person initially, even in the final instance, he's still uncertain of his own stand. Fan Bing Bing plays Donne Yen's wife, but remarries tycoon Wang Xue Qi to be his mistress due to a twist of events.

While Nicholas Tse had actually auditioned for this film several years ago before the production was held up, it's until only recently that his role as the rickshaw puller, one that would lay down his life for Dr Sun, was confirmed.

Hu Jun, as the main villain, one sent by the Manchu government to assassinate Dr Sun, would be shaving his head bald. Hu Jun would also be joining Jingle Ma's ongoing production Hua Mulan starring Vicki Zhao, playing a Hun general.

The 150m yuan film produced by Peter Chan, action directed by Stephen Tung Wai, begins production in early April 2009 and would be released in December 2009. Sina

=============================

PS : I'm still SAD that Nic must get bald thing =(... also must disfigure his face... need a long long time to get long hair back again...

... talk abt this pigtail hairstyel ... I dun like it so much grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... just wonder why Qing Dynasty at that moment got this kind of rule... Han Chinese People must force to do this... coz if not they have dead punishment from the Qing Government... so CRUEL ... nahhh this looks like a TRAGEDY movie....

I consider that Nic now is truly changing... he now more focus on a serious Actor....He doesn't care abt his image then
    Last edited by Sword_5; 03-24-09 at 02:20 AM.

YURI!!!!!!!

*group hug*

Wow, so quiet for ages and now a lot of news... Right, thanks for the AnD thread, I've posted my reply, and guess what my character suggestion for Nic was? Yeah, I know, so easy, but Nic IS Cloud In my mind anyway...

About him going bald... NOOOOOO!!!!!
    With every film less and less hair.... I dídn't like his hair in "Beast Stalker", too short! And now bald?!?!?! And he's going to die in the movie? That sucks.

But on the good side, the cast sounds great (apart from Donnie Yen, I don't really like him). But Fan Bing Bing!!! Nic and Bing Bing together again, yey!

Flawless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Long time no see ^__^

:HUG BACK:

yeah.... I dun like Nic Bald... still sad rite now...also Nic said he dun ever plan wear wig.. aiyaaaa..he must get promo his album also then.... next April in Taiwan....

oh and I forgot to tell abt the film... Nic's pair up with Zhou Xun as His Lover on the film

I dun like Donnie Yen since he reject Nic's DTG song lol.... but apart of that I admit his fighting is damn good....

ok ok... back to Nic....I think He's not suit bald... there's some people still good => bald... but Nic head shape dun suit that =(... very short hair like in beast Stalker also not suit him very much... I wonder why His shampoo comercial aka Bolisi that he becomes spokeperson didn't complain abt this..

coz at the past whenNic shoting Chinese Tall Story... some Hair Product (Biolyn if I'm not wrong).... made request Nic not to have haircut.......... ahhhh.... but Nic had already confirmed that he must get BALD ....

oh and Nic said the MV will be come out in end April

here's the making of Nic's MV

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/ARjvotl1gqE/

Quote Originally Posted by Sword_5 View Post
    oh and Nic said the MV will be come out in end April

here's the making of Nic's MV

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/ARjvotl1gqE/

Thanks for the vid!!!!
    His hair has grown again He looks a bit like Ho Nam in Young&Dangerous in this video, don't you think? Same kind of hair. At least the video looks promising.

So I guess none of us likes the new album, or the news about baldness, but we still love him, right!!!

Hi Flawless... I dun really like that hair style.... yeah U're rite reminds me on Nic in 1998....keke

I prefer Nic golden monkey hair when he is in Comic King hahaha

here we go.......... modified Nic's hair again ... duh long time for me not doing this........... sorry if it looks not good lho

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.geocities.com/vivanictse2008/nicholas/darkoctober1.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.geocities.com/vivanictse2008/nicholas/darkoctober2.jpg')

On Charity Event (28 Feb 2009).... Nic's hair is longer... n I luv that!!....then since Last 21 March 2009 Nic cut his hair become style whic posted above (Bodyguard and Assasins Press Meet) =(

here's pic Nic on 28 Feb 09

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/yuri2908/sign20090228_0250b8d2753014909c69Pm.jpg')

I still hope Nic cancel to get bald on his film LOL =D
    Last edited by Sword_5; 04-01-09 at 10:01 PM.

Thanks for the pics Yuri!!!

I don't like his "astronaut" silver jacket he's wearing in the first pictures, but the last one in the black suit and the sunglasses is HOT

And I'm relieved to read his new blog on AnD, there IS going to be a proper full-length album in may, hurrah! So this EP was just a teaser, let's hope the album rocks

You're Welcome Flawless ... really U dun like the astronaut jacket... that jacket is fine to me... but my fave Nic's jacket it's the GS grey one... emm he wore it last year (2008)... at the HK airport... back from Sichuan Earthquake Charity Singing Star show... next time will post that jacket hehe :P.......

and abt the album.. though the MV making looks cool
    I'm still dissapointed with the songs.....

oh yeahh finally Nic shave his head

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ent.scol.com.cn/newpic/200904/20094121020052.jpg')

modified hair again haha

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/yuri2908/chuzhou-bw.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/yuri2908/chuzhou.jpg')

here's another my fave Nic's jacket

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/yuri2908/bolisi.jpg')

and abt the album.. though the MV making looks cool
    I'm still dissapointed with the songs.....
    Yeah, the songs aren't that great. But Nic sounds pretty proud about his new album, so what happened there? Does he have different taste now? Or maybe all the good songs are on the album. We will see next month.

oh yeahh finally Nic shave his head
    *goes into a corner and cries*

Nooooo!!! He looks 40 years old!!! Nic, just have a look at yourself! Or better, look at Yuri's "hair modification" pictures! Now, honestly, which is better?!?!?!?!

Hi Flawless, sorry for the late reply ^_^

There’s sum works that I must done for this week … lately

OK.. about Nic’s album.. Here’s the YESASIA Link (CD format will be out on next 27 April)

http://www.yesasia.com/global/last/1...0-en/info.html

Here’s my global review abt the album
    I just thought 10 songs in the album (all rest of the songs have been released in digital form last 17 April)….MOST songs have steady rhythmic and such quite have boring melodies… though some songs a bit rocky (Track 1 and 10 Tonight)but I can’t find Nic’s energy and dynamic on his vocals inside .. some songs has poor quality of audio production esp Track 2 (星雅廊 (Xing Ya Lang) Star elegant porch) and Track 7 (近視 (Jin Shi)Nearsightedness) …. I can listen some hiss on these TWOs (dunno if its become better or not in CD format)… which made me thought these songs r recorded too rushed

I want to say abt this to Nic so BADLY…. U rite Flawless… abt seems Nic’s so proud abt his new album… though I guess Nic’s such an open mind person… I’m still afraid this comment will give a BIG pressure to him…as a Fan … I want all the best thing for him….after discuss with other fans… they feel same abt the album too…
    … so I hope I can express my objective opinion abt his album in a proper way T__T…..

Em… maybe Nic’s too much focusing on the MV which’s produced by himself… the album cover …..the story concept etc… which also designed by him too…more than the music production itself.. which I think it’s not good coz the music production is the major important in album…

That’s why Now I’m still sad.. and it’s hard to accept Nic’s music like now…T__T

Buttt… I’ll try not to complain abt it anymore… understand how many pressure comin to him after not releasing abum for 3 years.. I know I know.. even Jade said to me last year… that I must gratitude coz he can release an album this year….
    But then it’s kinda no hope if it’s become his last album…. There won’t be improvement in the next album…………

Whoaaa long reply today….^_^

Here's some Nic album pics

Nic ALBUM PICS

and here the musician credits

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img3.bbs.163.com/20090420/xietingfeng/hn/hndwk_666/324b15d9efe22ade50fe1febce4c46d6.jpg')

Duhh.. why there's no song composed by Nic!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

no wonder there's no song which have really good melody inside.....

I prefer Forget Me Not than this new album.. (though there's some remake songs inside).. at least Adam Lee and Carl Wong (The Arrangers) had good job on the Forget Me Not Album!!!!!

like yesterday I said.......... these songs on the new album r mostly pretty boring..........

Such a pity about Nic's album. I don't think I'm gonna buy it. Sorry Nic, but I want ROCK!

On a different topic: I watched the Anime Stormriders where Nic is the voice of Cloud (giggle.... - if only it were another Cloud - ....sorry) in the Mandarin language version. But he hardly says anything!!! And when he does he sounds bored. I was so disappointed. And, there's a big feature on the disc about the making of and interviews with all the voice actors, but it's for the Cantonese version!!! Nooo, more disappointment!
    The anime was good, though, but if I had known that Nic's performance was so short and so, well, bored... I wouldn't have bought it.

So for all of you out there thinking about getting this Anime because of Nic - DON'T!!

Let's wait for the movie.

^ i agree about his new album, i wish it was more rock as well and he should have written some songs on it but i really really hope it's not his last album! apparently it's sold 600,000 copies which is pretty good considering he hasn't released anything for years.

heard a bit of potential good news today too, nic's contract with eeg is finally running out, there's been talk about him starting his own company which i think is excellent news, never liked eeg or the way they did things.

anyways just to add, if you're looking for english translations for nic's songs or news, you can get them on my new nic tse site www.nicholas-tse.net

Oh almost forgot, Happy Birthday to Cecilia Cheung!
    Last edited by kelvincool; 05-27-09 at 05:40 PM.