Page 92 of 95 FirstFirst ... 428283848586878889909192939495 LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,840 of 1881

Thread: Nicholas Tse Ting Fung/Nic Tse

Quote Originally Posted by kelvincool View Post
    ^ i agree about his new album, i wish it was more rock as well and he should have written some songs on it but i really really hope it's not his last album! apparently it's sold 400,000 copies which is pretty good considering he hasn't released anything for years.

heard a bit of potential good news today too, nic's contract with eeg is finally running out, there's been talk about him starting his own company which i think is excellent news, never liked eeg or the way they did things.

anyways just to add, if you're looking for english translations for nic's songs or news, you can get them on my new nic tse site www.nicholas-tse.net

Oh almost forgot, Happy Birthday to Cecilia Cheung!
    Hi Kelvin... welcome here =) ..... thx for sharing the website... that site looks cool......got music score page (hell yeah I need DTG soundtrack gtp file anyway) and alsoi it looks so familiar .........seems it's related with Multistars Jay Chou Forum yahhhhhhhh???????????... haha ^__^.........I remember I visited that multistars forum back couple years ago.. hmmm around 2003-2004... ahhh forgott... long long time ago lar .........at that moment people're talking when Nic site 's created ........ when I have time will back to that forum as well

ok ok back to Nic...

have anyone seen the MV... Nic posted the Utube MV on AliveNotDead too

http://www.alivenotdead.com/nicholastse

the MV is cool........... too bad I dun really like the song T__T... I did this little complain to Nic in Nic's guestbook... unsure he will read it or not hahahaha :P

yeah Last 24 May is Ceci Bday.. so HAPPY Birthday for Ceci........... Hope Her Wish Come True ^__^

God Bless Nic-CC-Lucas ^.^
    Last edited by Sword_5; 05-26-09 at 10:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Flawless Flower View Post
    Such a pity about Nic's album. I don't think I'm gonna buy it. Sorry Nic, but I want ROCK!

On a different topic: I watched the Anime Stormriders where Nic is the voice of Cloud (giggle.... - if only it were another Cloud - ....sorry) in the Mandarin language version. But he hardly says anything!!! And when he does he sounds bored. I was so disappointed. And, there's a big feature on the disc about the making of and interviews with all the voice actors, but it's for the Cantonese version!!! Nooo, more disappointment!
    The anime was good, though, but if I had known that Nic's performance was so short and so, well, bored... I wouldn't have bought it.

So for all of you out there thinking about getting this Anime because of Nic - DON'T!!

Let's wait for the movie.
    Hi Flawless
    I Want METAL! ^__^ (But suddenly this week I got headache then I can't listen loud music these days sigh =(.....I read on the books that too much eating chocolate and oranges can cause headache too (alot of Nitrit)
    T__T.....

Ohhh so U have bought the Wind And Cloud cartoon... yeah I thought it's not really good.. better to watch the real-live action version............hehehehehe =D

Oh yeah I have watched the Cannes Preview of Nic new film (with Donnie Yen Simon Yam Tony Leung ka Fai etc etc etc)... the Bodyguards and assasins

here 's the video link

http://video.sina.com.cn/ent/m/f/200...11142518.shtml

Quote Originally Posted by Sword_5 View Post
    Hi Flawless
    I Want METAL! ^__^ (But suddenly this week I got headache then I can't listen loud music these days sigh =(.....I read on the books that too much eating chocolate and oranges can cause headache too (alot of Nitrit)
    T__T.....

Oh yeah I have watched the Cannes Preview of Nic new film (with Donnie Yen Simon Yam Tony Leung ka Fai etc etc etc)... the Bodyguards and assasins

here 's the video link
    http://video.sina.com.cn/ent/m/f/200...11142518.shtml
    Poor you! I hope your headache is better now. I know how you feel, not being able to listen to loud music is terrible!

Thanks for the link for Bodyguards and Assassins, I actually liked the look of it! When we first started talking about this I wasn't sure whether I'd like this movie or not (Nic without hair, a story I'm not familiar with and more). But it looks cool. I love Fan Bing Bing, and I think Eric Tsang looks great with a moustache
    A lot of effort has gone into this production, and I'll just have to get over Donnie Yen (not too keen on him, sorry). I'm sure Nic's gonna be great as "Rikshaw Man"!

first of all, apologies in my last post, i got that number wrong, it is actually 600,000 he sold. and super thank you to sword_5 for the link to the mv, been looking for it. i've got to say that's the highest quality mv i've seen in a long long time. the production team really did themselves proud! im going to take a few screen caps from that.

i just saw that trailer for bodyguards and assasins, it looks like they've spent a lot of money on that, personally i'm not convinced yet but i'll wait for more details before i judge, im looking forward to storm riders more.

Poor you! I hope your headache is better now. I know how you feel, not being able to listen to loud music is terrible!

Thanks for the link for Bodyguards and Assassins, I actually liked the look of it! When we first started talking about this I wasn't sure whether I'd like this movie or not (Nic without hair, a story I'm not familiar with and more). But it looks cool. I love Fan Bing Bing, and I think Eric Tsang looks great with a moustache
    A lot of effort has gone into this production, and I'll just have to get over Donnie Yen (not too keen on him, sorry). I'm sure Nic's gonna be great as "Rikshaw Man"!
    Hi Flawless.... long time no talk with U lar... haha.... seems U rarely visit AnD too .... Thanks God .......my headache is actually better Day By Day... so I can listen loud music again [naughty me] ..........

yahhhhhhhhhhh .....I dun Like Nic's bald either .... now I hardly accept that... just wait in patient that Nic's hair comeback after the film shooting's finished.......I dunno how male's hair grow rapid ... 1 cm/month maybe ......... unsure lha ^^

oh yahh last week I visited Philip Ng Forum and Phil said that he also lack his hair for the first time for film .. he also shooting in Shanghai since last April...it's probably same film with Nic...unsure lho =P .... then if it's true.....I like Phil and Nic together in film hahaha..... coz Phil is so Funny.................he like sharing alot of pics on his Blog plus some comical words in a bubble haha ^__^
    Last edited by Sword_5; 05-28-09 at 09:23 PM.

first of all, apologies in my last post, i got that number wrong, it is actually 600,000 he sold. and super thank you to sword_5 for the link to the mv, been looking for it. i've got to say that's the highest quality mv i've seen in a long long time. the production team really did themselves proud! im going to take a few screen caps from that.

i just saw that trailer for bodyguards and assasins, it looks like they've spent a lot of money on that, personally i'm not convinced yet but i'll wait for more details before i judge, im looking forward to storm riders more.
    Hi Kelvin... Ur welcome.....yeah the CGI team work really hard and the aircraft design 's Cool ..... ... nahhh I envy with those Fans who watched the MV at the premiere in cinema... haha alot of Nic's friends coming there too.......(including Phil and Andy On) Eric Kwok Eason Josie Ho Conroy Chan etc etc etc ^^

Oh and I just found Nic-CC 's magz article... seems CC go to Shanghai visit Nic at her Bday eve

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/yuri2908/cecilpatrick27050902869.jpg')

I hope the film shooting is finished lol T__T ...........
    Last edited by Sword_5; 05-28-09 at 09:22 PM.

that articles says he's buying her a nice apartment for a present. reading in another news, they are going to taiwan to look at some i think.

that articles says he's buying her a nice apartment for a present. reading in another news, they are going to taiwan to look at some i think.
    Is it just me or is Nic always buying new apartments? It seems they are moving a lot, or they have multiple homes but a lot of times Nic is in the news and he's buying an apartment....

When is Nicholas going to start filming a series again? He was awesome in The Handsome Siblings and Big Shot. I'm currently watching Wing Chun just finish the 1st episode but I don't like his character that much but an interesting start.

As far as I know he hasn't got any TV work planned. It's just movies. And maybe this mysterious world tour he keeps talking about???

oh i see, any information on his next project after he is done filming Bodyguards and Assassins? I read an article where he might return in Dragon Tiger Gate 2 and Dante Lam was chosen to direct the movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Asian4Life View Post
    oh i see, any information on his next project after he is done filming Bodyguards and Assassins? I read an article where he might return in Dragon Tiger Gate 2 and Dante Lam was chosen to direct the movie.
    A recent article? A new article?!?!?!
    Could you post the link please?? They've been talking about DTG2 for years now and I've begun to think it's never gonna happen... so if you have ANY NEWS please share!!!

Here you go Flawless:http://www.kungfucinema.com/dante-la...te-sequel-8725

I've never seen Dragon Tiger Gate, my friend said the story wasn't that good but the fighting scenes were awesome. What are your thoughts on the movie?

Anyway, I think Dante Lam is the same director that directed Nic in The Beast Stalker if I'm not mistaken. I've seen the Trailer for the Beast Stalker and it looked pretty good. I want to see it but I don't think it has been shipped out here in the U.S yet.

Thanks so much for that link!!!
    Even though it says that none of the original cast ahve been confirmed we know that they all wanna do it. Especially Nic and Donnie. Your friend pretty much hit the nail on he head: The story is weak and sometimes confusing, but the fight scenes are indeed wonderful! It's worth getting the movie for the fight scenes alone.

Beast Stalker... hm, well I was very psyched about it too. But after seeing it I was a bit disappointed. Nic seemed somewhere else all the time, his actig wasn't as good. Sorry Nic, I still love you but it's true - you can do better!!
    The only scene that convinced me it the one at the end. I'm not gonna spoil it for you, but that was the only time Nic poured his heart in.
    The story was a bit... I dunno, I just somehow couldn't connect to the characters or the movie.
    If you can, rent it before you buy it or check out some of the scenes that are online.

On Nic's acting I completely agree with you Flawless. When I was watching the Handsome Siblings, I couldn't feel a connection with him and Fan BingBing. On the other hand, Dicky was amazing with Xiao Xian Nu that I even cried when she died because it was just a touching moment. Yeah when Fan BingBing died the first time and he ran to the mountain and read her message on the stone, I think that scene partcularly he overacted in my opinion and I couldn't feel it. We all know he tried his best and I was hoping he would let a tear out but he didn't. Anyway just an opinion

Thank You very much for giving me a review. I will have to go rent Dragon Tiger Gate this weekend if I have time and watch Nic and Donnie kick some butt!

Right, so I've finally seen "Bodyguards and Assassins" and "Storm Warriors". I was dissappointed in both films...
    From B&A I was expecting a completely different film, the trailer made it look so much more exciting and action-packed than it actually was. It was more of a pimped version of an historical movie than an action flick.
    I'm absolutely sure that Chinese people get more out of this film than Westerners, because they're obviously more aware of their history and the political situation back then.
    But with all the famous cast (I mean come on! Half of Hong Kong is in this film!) I was very dissapointed that none of the characters really had any development or enough screentime.
    But I LOVED Nic in thís movie!!! He was so charmingly naive and played the simpleton Rikshaw Man with such little boy cuteness I couldn't help but go "aawww" nearly every time he was onscreen!
    So for us Nic fans the movie was good, he showed us a very soft side of his acting which was quite a departure from his macho roles so far.

Storm Warriors was dreadful!
    I love Simon Yam, but he was horribly miscast as the main villain! And Nic, who plays his son, was criminally under-used and had hardly any screentime. Also, his character kind of just vanished from the film halfway through and I still wonder where he went and why? Are they setting up another sequel with Nic as the main bad guy?
    He was bad alright, but his protrayal of Wuhuan in "The Promise" was 10 times better and evil!
    Admittedly, the special effects were amazing but like many recent Western films, the Pang brothers have opted to over edited these fight scenes to the point where they lose any coherency and grandeur. The fights are also so frequent in this film that they diminish anything that might have once resembled character, development or even just a plot. What remains of the story is so minimal and insignificant that some trailers would exhibit more narrative and depth. The amateurish expository dialogue was equally cringe-worthy.

That's my humble opinion. Anyone care to comment?

Well, even though it seems I am talking to myself here I'm gonna post this anyway...

I'm so proud of you Nic!!! Fist you've won Best Supporting Actor at last month's Asia Film Awards and last week you even got the same honour on your home turf at the Hong Kong Film Awards!!! Congratulations! Well deserved I might add.

I love Nic's performance in Bodyguards and Assassins (even though I'm not too keen on the movie itself), so sweet and heartbreaking and I'm just so grateful to the officials that they recognise Nic's talent and gave him this long overdue award!

Well done Nic - we love you!

But I LOVED Nic in thís movie!!! He was so charmingly naive and played the simpleton Rikshaw Man with such little boy cuteness I couldn't help but go "aawww" nearly every time he was onscreen!
    So for us Nic fans the movie was good, he showed us a very soft side of his acting which was quite a departure from his macho roles so far.
    oh my gosh yes! nic was SO cute in this movie! everytime he did that naive, lopsided grin i couldnt help but start smiling and going AWWWW too! he was adorable. it made me fall in love with him even more!

Congrats to Nic and Cecil for being the proud parents of their second child, another boy!!

May he have a long and happy life!

in my opinion "beast stalker"is one from the great hong kong films of the last years.Is a very strong action thriller who reminds me the best times from the hollywood of '80(the witness by peter weir for exable).This is one from the best moments of Dante Lam and even if Nick Cheung steal the show Nicolas Che make a very good job.This and rule number one is the tho best HK films i have seen recently.At the opposing side is the awful Stormwarriors.I think after the wonderful first"the eye" Pang Brothers have import in Hong Kong film
    industrie this stupid M.Bay philosophy(technology and awful video clip alike montage over good charcters and good narration).What a waste for the good actors like Nicolas Che ,the excellent Tang Yang and the rest.