Page 93 of 95 FirstFirst ... 4383848586878889909192939495 LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,860 of 1881

Thread: Nicholas Tse Ting Fung/Nic Tse

Does anyone know what Nic is up to these days?

Is he on a Baby break? Or is he filming? There is so little news about him. I remember after Lucas was born there was something every day, but now with the new baby it seems rather quiet.

Let me know if anyone finds out something.

Nic is scheduled to be filming a new Mainland TV Series called "Sword Heroes Fate" with Charlene Choi. They are holding a press conference tommorrow (7-19-10) and they are expected to start filming the next day.

Oh thank you for the info!!

I immediately researched it online and here's a summary of the plot:

"Jian Xia Qing Yuan - Cang Jian Shan Zhuang" is an adaptation of an online game named the same, it is about how in 2030 one of the three recognised swordsmen of the online world, Zhao Xiao Zhao (played by Nicholas Tse), makes a copy of the sensor and successfully enters the game in order to challenge experienced player Ye Fan (played by Kenny Kwan) to reach his goal of ruling the gaming world. Zhao Xiao Zhao's girlfriend Ye Jing Yi (played by Wu Ya Qiao), Ye Fan's girlfriend Ning Xin (played by Charlene Choi) are dragged into it. After their consciousness enters the Tang dynasty in the game, the path to go back to the future is blocked by a mysterious person, the memories of the gamers are blocked, a plan to take control the whole world is partially revealed, they are all dragged into the struggle to become the leader of the Wu Lin. Wu Ya Qiao is the female lead and also one of the directors and script writers, she revealed, she begain writing the script for this drama four years ago, at the time Nicholas Tse's image was in her mind, "When I got near the end Zhao Xiao Zhao and Nicholas Tse were more and more alike, you could say Zhao Xiao Zhao was made for Nicholas Tse."

Sounds complicated but I'm looking forward to Nic!

Quote Originally Posted by Flawless Flower View Post
    Oh thank you for the info!!

I immediately researched it online and here's a summary of the plot:

"Jian Xia Qing Yuan - Cang Jian Shan Zhuang" is an adaptation of an online game named the same, it is about how in 2030 one of the three recognised swordsmen of the online world, Zhao Xiao Zhao (played by Nicholas Tse), makes a copy of the sensor and successfully enters the game in order to challenge experienced player Ye Fan (played by Kenny Kwan) to reach his goal of ruling the gaming world. Zhao Xiao Zhao's girlfriend Ye Jing Yi (played by Wu Ya Qiao), Ye Fan's girlfriend Ning Xin (played by Charlene Choi) are dragged into it. After their consciousness enters the Tang dynasty in the game, the path to go back to the future is blocked by a mysterious person, the memories of the gamers are blocked, a plan to take control the whole world is partially revealed, they are all dragged into the struggle to become the leader of the Wu Lin. Wu Ya Qiao is the female lead and also one of the directors and script writers, she revealed, she begain writing the script for this drama four years ago, at the time Nicholas Tse's image was in her mind, "When I got near the end Zhao Xiao Zhao and Nicholas Tse were more and more alike, you could say Zhao Xiao Zhao was made for Nicholas Tse."

Sounds complicated but I'm looking forward to Nic!
    sounds REALLY complicated lol. nevertheless, cant wait for a new something with nic in it!

I don't know if you guys came across any of the press conference pictures from Sword Heroes Fate by here are some:
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i385.photobucket.com/albums/oo296/ccfan2_/d_/01A-2.jpg')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i385.photobucket.com/albums/oo296/ccfan2_/d_/04-5.jpg')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i385.photobucket.com/albums/oo296/ccfan2_/d_/05-5.jpg')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i385.photobucket.com/albums/oo296/ccfan2_/d_/10-4.jpg')

The story sounds really interesting indeed. I think the movie will start from the present and then they will travel back to ancient times. But I can't wait to see the costumes for this series!

Yeah, the costumes will be really cool. It's not often you get the chance to combine futuristic with historical clothes.

By the way, I'm loving Nic's T-Shirt on the press conference photos! It's old Brit-Punk style! Yay, he loves the UK!!!

is it just me or does charlene choi seem like she just keeps getting prettier? like, i didnt think she was that pretty before, but now everytime i see her im like, wow she got prettier! lol
    and of course, nic, hot as always

Nicolas che is one for my favorites actors from Hong Kong.I have see many excellent movies with him and also is in many very good wuxia series(well,with the exception of boring Da Ren Wu).Now i watch the spirit of the sword and i like a lot.So i cant wait for the above serial.My only problem is Charlene Choi.
    I never liked all this years in contrary with the G.Chung who is more beautiful and better actress.But i admit that in butterfly lovers for the first time in the last more dramatic part of the film i found her acting very good and also it was beautiful.I dont believe i could ever saying something like that for this actress.And even in the photos above seems more beautiful and mostly more mature.So ChineseChik525 you have right and not destroying this serial like in twins effect 2.

Quote Originally Posted by XiLaRen(GR) View Post
    I never liked all this years in contrary with the G.Chung who is more beautiful and better actress.But i admit that in butterfly lovers for the first time in the last more dramatic part of the film i found her acting very good and also it was beautiful.I dont believe i could ever saying something like that for this actress.And even in the photos above seems more beautiful and mostly more mature.So ChineseChik525 you have right and not destroying this serial like in twins effect 2.
    omg same here! before, i always thought that gillian was the prettier out of the 2 of them but now that she doesnt come out as much im starting to like charlene more and more

Here is the link for the costumes for the series:
    http://ent.sina.com.cn/v/m/2010-08-04/01433039164.shtml

In my opinion Nic's costume looks awesome. I'm just glad they didn't put that ugly wig on him like Spirit of the Sword=)

Quote Originally Posted by Asian4Life View Post
    Here is the link for the costumes for the series:
    http://ent.sina.com.cn/v/m/2010-08-04/01433039164.shtml

In my opinion Nic's costume looks awesome. I'm just glad they didn't put that ugly wig on him like Spirit of the Sword=)

Thanks for the link!
    But, was it just me or did Charlene look like a standing skeleton! The veins on her arms looked like they were gonna pop out any second!
    DOWNLOAD songs from Shao Nian Yang Jia Jiang AKA Young Warriors of the Yang Clan here:

Is it just me, or does Nic Tse here look quite a lot like Xiao Feng from ZJZ's TLBB2003?

Quote Originally Posted by ninavue View Post
    Thanks for the link!
    But, was it just me or did Charlene look like a standing skeleton! The veins on her arms looked like they were gonna pop out any second!
    Yeah completely agreed! You can see Charlene's bones sticking out in some of those pictures but nonetheless she is getting prettier as time passes by it seems like. I always thought Gillian was more prettier of the Twins but recently Charlene looks gorgeous.

I LOOOOVVVE NIC & CECILIA!!!
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i53.tinypic.com/r8cwva.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i56.tinypic.com/oaumat.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i53.tinypic.com/wwlvfo.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i55.tinypic.com/b3vm2b.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i56.tinypic.com/2uzovvm.jpg')
    My avatar is a tribute to the world's hottest stallions - Peter Ho, Kevin Cheng, Nic Tse.

Spamming HOTTER THAN HOT shirtless pics of our favourite guys exercise...
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i56.tinypic.com/296f5z6.jpg')
    My avatar is a tribute to the world's hottest stallions - Peter Ho, Kevin Cheng, Nic Tse.

^ whoa nic is so thin!! you'd think he'd be buffer than that since he does all these action movies and stuff, but you can actually see his ribs in some of those pictures!! nonetheless, appreciate the effort, munianci.
    also, love love LOVE those pictures of nic and cecelia - they're one of my favorite celeb couples, like ever! haha. were those from their leaked wedding on the beach pictures? i think i read somewhere a few days ago that their wedding pictures on the island had been leaked...

Quote Originally Posted by ChineseChik525 View Post
    also, love love LOVE those pictures of nic and cecelia - they're one of my favorite celeb couples, like ever! haha. were those from their leaked wedding on the beach pictures? i think i read somewhere a few days ago that their wedding pictures on the island had been leaked...
    Yes, those pictures were taken in September 2006 when they flew to the Philippines to get married secretly. They actually paid a professional photographer to take the pics but now he's leaked them to the press to make a quick buck, and they are going to take legal action.

You know, what is soooo endearing about Nic & Cecilia, is that Nic is only second to Peter as the hottest thing on earth, yet he's so touchingly loyal to her despite making all womanhood faint in happiness wherever he goes. I mean look at how he made a top beauty like Yang Mi melt alive on stage - she looked like she couldn't breathe!

Quote Originally Posted by ChineseChik525 View Post
    ^ whoa nic is so thin!! you'd think he'd be buffer than that since he does all these action movies and stuff, but you can actually see his ribs in some of those pictures!!
    I think he's more of the type who relies on speed and swift moves, so he can't have an over-buff body. Notice that top martial artists like Bruce Lee aren't that buff. But Nic definitely has a lot more muscle tone than Yuan Hong.
    Last edited by munianci; 03-28-11 at 01:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by munianci View Post
    Yes, those pictures were taken in September 2006 when they flew to the Philippines to get married secretly. They actually paid a professional photographer to take the pics but now he's leaked them to the press to make a quick buck, and they are going to take legal action.

You know, what is soooo endearing about Nic & Cecilia, is that Nic is only second to Peter as the hottest thing on earth, yet he's so touchingly loyal to her despite making all womanhood faint in happiness wherever he goes. I mean look at how he made a top beauty like Yang Mi melt alive on stage - she looked like she couldn't breathe!
    oh my god, i KNOW. it makes him THAT much more attractive that he can be so hot and still be such a faithful/loving/doting husband/father. like even in interviews and articles, whenever he gets asked about cecilia or his family, you can just tell how much he loves them. it totally melts my heart

Quote Originally Posted by munianci View Post
    I think he's more of the type who relies on speed and swift moves, so he can't have an over-buff body. Notice that top martial artists like Bruce Lee aren't that buff. But Nic definitely has a lot more muscle tone than Yuan Hong.
    oh, thats true. but yeah, definitely more muscles than YH's flat stomach. although at least YH didn't have jiggly moobs!

Sorry to see Nicholas and Cecilia having marriage problems. The media have so many rumors flowing around that its hard to tell what's the actual truth. One thing is for sure, there are some troubles in their marriage. I don't know if divorce is the final option because Nic nor Cecilia not talking which is quite annoying. Cecilia film career was doing great until this recent incident with Edison, now the media made her out to be some money hungry b*tch out to still all Nic's properties and assets. Do she responds? No she hides! Making half of Hong Kong believe what the media says. Now her image took another beating! The media was making Nic look like some innocent victim but now he supposedly have a mistress. First, he was seeing some Beijing actress and Second, him and Gillian hooked up. The whole thing is a big mess and I truly hope they don't divorce but if so, best wishes to them both.