Page 9 of 95 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959 ... LastLast

Thread: Nicholas Tse Ting Fung/Nic Tse

How was Dicky and Nic's version of Legendary Siblings (ie, Amazing Twins)? Is it worth watching? I'm sure Nic plays his twin character pretty well since he is pretty good with displaying a cold/emotionless and distant look.

I think it's okay since the plot differed from the original one but it has a pretty sad ending though...And I think Nic is really good in acting as the cold Hua Wu Que...

Did you anyone hear about the rumors about Nic Tse and Cecilia Cheung getting married? I ran across that bit of news a little while ago. Are they even remotely true?

He is a great actor and he is so hot!!!!
    Fan of Raymond Lam,Jimmy Lin,Kelvin,Alex Fong,Bosco,and Joe Cheung

Don't study history....go and make it

Love is like war
    Easy to start
    Hard to end
    Impossible to forget

came across a video on youtube interview with Nic in english . He's so hot and speak fluent in english. here's the link http://youtube.com/watch?v=Qh4JgG4FAzA check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by GucciBear
    came across a video on youtube interview with Nic in english . He's so hot and speak fluent in english. here's the link http://youtube.com/watch?v=Qh4JgG4FAzA check it out.
    If i remember correctly, that's the English-spoken interview that lasts about 17 minutes or so. Yeah, Nic's awesome with his English especially for someone who doesn't live over here in the States or anywhere else where English is THE language. I love how he can speak fluently in multiple languages. Also, for Gen X Cops, he dubbed himself in English for the dubbed version. Stephen Fung also dubbed his own voice in English. I thought it was cool when i confirmed that it was their voices. I remember feeling impressed by that and i've always admired that about him --- his many talents.

Quote Originally Posted by beanybeans
    If i remember correctly, that's the English-spoken interview that lasts about 17 minutes or so. Yeah, Nic's awesome with his English especially for someone who doesn't live over here in the States or anywhere else where English is THE language. I love how he can speak fluently in multiple languages. Also, for Gen X Cops, he dubbed himself in English for the dubbed version. Stephen Fung also dubbed his own voice in English. I thought it was cool when i confirmed that it was their voices. I remember feeling impressed by that and i've always admired that about him --- his many talents.
    He used to live in Vancouver I think, but kicked out of school or something like that. So he did have the environment to learn English. I think Edison's English is a lot more fluent than his--you can still tell that Nic has an accent.

Quote Originally Posted by yearning
    He used to live in Vancouver I think, but kicked out of school or something like that. So he did have the environment to learn English. I think Edison's English is a lot more fluent than his--you can still tell that Nic has an accent.
    From one of his english interview (I think it was in Japan) he stated that he didn't really go to class because he was going through a tough time with his parents divorcing then he decided to go back to China and schooled there or something.

Anyways, he does have an accent, but it's a very cute accent though.

Quote Originally Posted by yearning
    I also thought he went to school in New Mexico for a little bit...so more exposure to the English language. Anyway, i agree that Edison is more fluent than Nic when it comes to speaking English. But i think Nic definitely has a pretty good command of the English language despite him having an accent when he speaks English. His accent isn't too strong either. It's more on the subtle side. The accent's there but it's easy to understand. It also seems like Nic speaks better English than Edison speaks Cantonese. Or at least that's my impression. Nic's definitely quite fluent in multiple languages. Sigh. So impressive.

His Mandarin is definitely very impressive. I would say he's on par with Andy Lau in terms of HK people speaking Mandarin. I wouldn't have known he wasn't native in fact.

I also heard that he can speak Japanese also. Can anyone confirm that?

Quote Originally Posted by haibinglover
    I also heard that he can speak Japanese also. Can anyone confirm that?
    Hmm, i've wondered that before too since i've heard him sing some of his lyrics in Japanese. It wasn't much but still it made me wonder.

Senior Member invisible_dolphinbay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by beanybeans
    Hmm, i've wondered that before too since i've heard him sing some of his lyrics in Japanese. It wasn't much but still it made me wonder.
    i think he can speak it a little, but not enough to have regular discourse or anything.
    dolphin_bay

Senior Member invisible_dolphinbay's Avatar

pictures of him

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m246/invisibledolphinbay/Nicholas_tse.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m246/invisibledolphinbay/464de019020004ns.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m246/invisibledolphinbay/nicholas-1.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m246/invisibledolphinbay/156.jpg')
    dolphin_bay

Default NICHOLAS'S BEST MUSIC

Nice pics. Nicholas is so handsome and talaented. I love this guy! I'd like to buy a couple of his cds. What titles would you guys suggest ?

Yeah..he's pretty hot and talented!!
    Fan of Raymond Lam,Jimmy Lin,Kelvin,Alex Fong,Bosco,and Joe Cheung

Don't study history....go and make it

Love is like war
    Easy to start
    Hard to end
    Impossible to forget

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sister
    Nice pics. Nicholas is so handsome and talaented. I love this guy! I'd like to buy a couple of his cds. What titles would you guys suggest ?
    Hmm, i have a bunch of Nic's cds and i would recommend his "Jade Butterfly" cd (玉蝴蝶), which has tracks sung in Cantonese. I also like these two Mandarin cds of his: "Release" (釋放) and "Listen Up" (香港版). Nic's "Reborn" cd is pretty good too.
    Last edited by beanybeans; 10-25-06 at 04:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sister
    I suggest u buy his "Huang Zhong Ren" album. His latest album is great too. The songs are mostly remakes of the songs he'd written for other singers like Andy Hui, Kelly Chen,etc n he even sang a japanese song "Forget me not".

Anyways, i heard he has a song"毋忘我 "banned in mainland cuz of the lyrics o watever right? Can someone tell me more on that?cuz i love that song very much n i dont understand what's with all the fuss regarding that song?
    Last edited by chelsea_fan; 10-24-06 at 01:08 AM.

Default NIC CDS

Thanks for the suggestions. Nic had a song banned! What is the English name of it? Is it on one of his albums? I'd be interested in more info too.

Quote Originally Posted by chelsea_fan
    I suggest u buy his "Huang Zhong Ren" album. His latest album is great too. The songs are mostly remakes of the songs he'd written for other singers like Andy Hui, Kelly Chen,etc n he even sang a japanese song "Forget me not".

Anyways, i heard he has a song"毋忘我 "banned in mainland cuz of the lyrics o watever right? Can someone tell me more on that?cuz i love that song very much n i dont understand what's with all the fuss regarding that song?
    Oooh, i didn't know that. So i guess this song didn't even make it onto any of his albums huh? Do you know where we can listen to it? I'm wondering if i've ever heard it. Probably not.