Page 4 of 95 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454 ... LastLast

Thread: Nicholas Tse Ting Fung/Nic Tse

Quote Originally Posted by mermaidmelody33
    Yes he does look good in white...Anyway I saw a little preview of the Promise & I think he plays the villain role...
    He is the no.1 villain in The Promise. Psycho guy.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

Quote Originally Posted by kidd
    He does look convincing in a villainous role...

He is? I thought it was the Sananda guy, the one who slept with Cecilia. I thought Nic was just a flamboyant prince
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    He is? I thought it was the Sananda guy, the one who slept with Cecilia. I thought Nic was just a flamboyant prince
    No..I think he played the evil duke..

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    Have u actually watch the movie yet?

nopes, only read a summary from a blog.
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

I have to admit that I never really like Nicholas until I watch the Promise. It is such a memorable role!!

Quote Originally Posted by Neuron
    I have to admit that I never really like Nicholas until I watch the Promise. It is such a memorable role!!
    So U like him in a villain role?

Talking

So U like him in a villain role?
    haha.....although his role were okay in that movie. Villian or not.

I enjoy most of his singing more than his acting, but all of them are pretty good.
    btw, I think that's why he's one of my idols.
    If you know, to recognize that you know,
    If you don't know, to realize that you don't know:
    That is knowledge.

- Confucius

he really fitted in that role as North Duke, Wu Huan he has that villain expressions , even my friend said, he's sooooo villain lol.
    I like to see him both in acting or singing . 'cause he's so talented in those areas.
    And if u see A Chinese Tall STory, that villain face changed into 180 degrees

Senior Member invisible_dolphinbay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tanteun
    he really fitted in that role as North Duke, Wu Huan he has that villain expressions , even my friend said, he's sooooo villain lol.
    I like to see him both in acting or singing . 'cause he's so talented in those areas.
    did that drama with wu huan come our already? I'm in new york and for some reason the store people told me it's not out yet. I really want to see it. However, I will NEVER watch A chinese tall story becuase i will probably loathe Nick as the monk that i have despised as a child. The pictures are horrible also. It will probably ruin my image of him. (But yet people say that the movie was gorgeous). does anyone know anything else he is coming out in lately.

I found the dvd but it's a chinese version tho. And don't know if it's original or not but the picture quality is the same. It came with 2 discs.

He's still filming Dragon Tiger Gate with Donnie Yen and Shawn Yu which may be will be shown around summer time.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v167/tanteun/2005_11_02_Dragon_Tiger_Gate_163.jpg')

Yes that's true...he does have the villain expression like in that moment in Amazing Twin where he thought that FBB & Dicky R having affairs...

Quote Originally Posted by invisible_dolphinbay
    did that drama with wu huan come our already? I'm in new york and for some reason the store people told me it's not out yet. I really want to see it. However, I will NEVER watch A chinese tall story becuase i will probably loathe Nick as the monk that i have despised as a child. The pictures are horrible also. It will probably ruin my image of him. (But yet people say that the movie was gorgeous). does anyone know anything else he is coming out in lately.
    Really? Coz I saw one video store playing that movie & I catched a glipmse of it so I think its out already...Maybe U went 2 a wrong video store coz all the video store that I often visited already has it...

Yes that's true...he does have the villain expression like in that moment in Amazing Twin where he thought that FBB & Dicky R having affairs...
    yess yess OMG that expressions is sooooo scary!!! especially the eyes!! so cold!

yess yess OMG that expressions is sooooo scary!!! especially the eyes!! so cold!

Yea it's really scary...

Senior Member invisible_dolphinbay's Avatar

i was pretty disappointed after watching "The Promise." although i knewn Nic was going to be the villain, i expected something more.- Maybe something like Yang Kang (someone that still truely loves someone though he's evil) or Nakago (from fushigi yuugi that has a tragic past)- I wasn't satisified with that whole thing about qing chen stealing his toy, which made him hate the world. i wanted at least ONE touching scene with him but i got none. (sigh)

Quote Originally Posted by invisible_dolphinbay
    i was pretty disappointed after watching "The Promise." although i knewn Nic was going to be the villain, i expected something more.- Maybe something like Yang Kang (someone that still truely loves someone though he's evil) or Nakago (from fushigi yuugi that has a tragic past)- I wasn't satisified with that whole thing about qing chen stealing his toy, which made him hate the world. i wanted at least ONE touching scene with him but i got none. (sigh)
    I don't think Nic's character is inadequate. U just don't like it because u like Nic and wanted the character he played to have at least a tiny teeny bit of redeeming feature.

I find his character interested. He certainly isn't some tragic anti-hero. He is totally evil, cruel and psycho. But u definitely can't say he is boring.

I don't think Nic's character is inadequate. U just don't like it because u like Nic and wanted the character he played to have at least a tiny teeny bit of redeeming feature.

I find his character interested. He certainly isn't some tragic anti-hero. He is totally evil, cruel and psycho. But u definitely can't say he is boring.
    for the 'stupid' lines or the reason why WU Huan become a bad guy we must blame the writer but despite all of that flawns, agreed that i found his character interesting. During the movie, the most interesting part for me was Wu Huan's scenes. Other characters are so boring and weak.