Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: *Sweet Spy*

Quote Originally Posted by om369
    Dennis only gets shot NOT die.

I do not know who Kim will end up with.

I am anxiously waiting for someone to download & post this series so I can watch it.
    Ok that's good to hear . Where did you get all of these infos lol?
    - currently watching: Fashion King, Rooftop Prince, Love Rain, and Equator Man-
    - recent favorite drama: The Princess's Man
    -

Actually ... I went to the main website and saw previews of each episodes.

Actually ... I went to the main website and saw previews of each episodes.
    What's the site please?
    -

watched the first episode but missed the very first scene. i dont know what's their mission why they have to be guarding that party. and what's the other girl (who sing and dance) got to the with the story. will somebody help me please.

Quote Originally Posted by koreancrazee
    watched the first episode but missed the very first scene. i dont know what's their mission why they have to be guarding that party. and what's the other girl (who sing and dance) got to the with the story. will somebody help me please.
    You mean why the polices are guarding the party? Ohh the girl who sing and dance is only a friend of the policewoman. She's kind of like working for the other woman (if you know what I'm talking about). The girl ends up liking Dennis too. At least that's what I think. If I'm wrong please fix my mistakes .
    -

I finally got to see it. Yes the girl who can sing & dance likes Dennis. BUT he turns her down. She is also (more specifically) a old schoolmate of widow policewoman Sun Ae.

The police are guarding the party because, it is a political affair between politicians & business man.

Sgt. Kang turns out to be the illegitimate son of 1 of the politicians.

I am up to where Sun, Dennis & Kang has joined boxing gym & the owner is getting a BIG headache with all 3 of them there.

I also enjoyed seeing all the jealousy around: Dennis was seeing Kang teach Sun how to box; Policewoman Park & everyboby seeing Sun getting out of Kang's car the next day. her other co-worker (policewoman) jealous of her seeing getting dates with Dennis & being with Kang. :P

Wink

I finally got to see it. Yes the girl who can sing & dance likes Dennis. BUT he turns her down. She is also (more specifically) a old schoolmate of widow policewoman Sun Ae.

The police are guarding the party because, it is a political affair between politicians & business man.

Sgt. Kang turns out to be the illegitimate son of 1 of the politicians.

I am up to where Sun, Dennis & Kang has joined boxing gym & the owner is getting a BIG headache with all 3 of them there.

I also enjoyed seeing all the jealousy around: Dennis was seeing Kang teach Sun how to box; Policewoman Park & everyboby seeing Sun getting out of Kang's car the next day. her other co-worker (policewoman) jealous of her seeing getting dates with Dennis & being with Kang. :P
    Hey lol! Same here . What episode are you at? I just finished episode 7. Can't wait for episode 8 . Wonder who's Sun going to end up... Really hope it's Dennis. By the way where are you watching this? Like on tv? You know I saw this picture that Dennis and Sun actually kiss ....
    Last edited by Sunlight_zero36; 01-03-06 at 08:35 PM.
    -

I watching it on cable...

I also can not wait to see episode 8.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunlight_zero36
    Hey lol! Same here . What episode are you at? I just finished episode 7. Can't wait for episode 8 . Wonder who's Sun going to end up... Really hope it's Dennis. By the way where are you watching this? Like on tv? You know I saw this picture that Dennis and Sun actually kiss ....
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/6773/212126fg.gif')
    -

For those who hasn't seen this drama, I highly recommend it; it really is hilarious as hell. Haven't seen a drama this funny for a long long time.
    I also look forward to the movie version.

WARNING SPOILERS AHEAD>>>

Just finished seeing E. 8. Hillarious...

With Kang & Dennis fighting & eating afterwards as though nothing happened. U could see Kang & Dennis wanting to tick each other off by telling Sun Ae little things. U could see Dennis was very jealous of Sun staying and going to Kang's overnight.

What was really funny is that the youngest of the 3 bumbling fools starting to like Sun. Adding ... Kang's so-called relative finds out that Dennis, Kang and Sun are in a love triangle

Sgt. Park is really getting to annoy me. I am so glad Kang does not like her. She trying to act all nice to Sun then maybe hurt her in some way by looking into her personnel file.

I feel sorry for Ji (Sun's friend). She had to go to that pervert for help when she saw Sun get out & heard what Dennis said to Sun. She would not even hear Sun's explaination. how rude >_<

I can't wait to see 9 and on. I do worry that if in the end Sun's husband was accidentally killed by Dennis what does that mean then??? What is the secret in the documents that Sun's husband wanted to give to Kang b4 he died??? I do know Dennis MAY B THE BIGGEST HELP to Sun to solve her husband's murder & find those secret documents.

The series is over, but it is open-ended to make room for the forthcoming movie.

1. Dennis O'Neill is shot and falls off a ship. He is presumed to be alive(To return to the sequel, of course).
    2. None of bad guys go to prison. Lack of evidence.
    3. Soon-Ae(The Widow) learns her superior(The daughter of a powerful politician) killed her hubby and shot O'Neill. Their catfight scene is hilarious(I am not sure if I am supposed to laugh or cry).
    4. A lot of people are complaining about this open-endling.

Quote Originally Posted by JonDoe
    The series is over, but it is open-ended to make room for the forthcoming movie.

1. Dennis O'Neill is shot and falls off a ship. He is presumed to be alive(To return to the sequel, of course).
    3. Soon-Ae(The Widow) learns her superior(The daughter of a powerful politician) killed her hubby and shot O'Neill. Their catfight scene is hilarious(I am not sure if I am supposed to laugh or cry).
    HUH? So you mean there's going to be other series of episodes? I saw the ending without subs though .... At least I know that Dennis and Sun will go together...
    -

HUH? So you mean there's going to be other series of episodes?
    There will be a sequel, it is not clear if it will be a movie or a second series. It is currently leaning toward the movie though.

Quote Originally Posted by JonDoe

What happens to Kang? Sun's superior?

What happens to Kang? Sun's superior?
    Nothing for both. This is why there will be a sequel.

finished watch this serial couple weeks ago... LOVE DENNIS ONEIL soooo much

if you guys have a clubbox... i think that's the best place to download the series... i downloaded from there... thanks to the people in soompi 'cause they upload it directly after the movie showed in TV and gave the link there... so if you guys wants to download it just go there... they even have link from other provider not just clubbox...

now... i can't take my eyes of Dennis he sooo god4**m handsome... 2 D... daniel n dennis are handsome... but dunno why i like dennis better...

Quote Originally Posted by cyallen26
    finished watch this serial couple weeks ago... LOVE DENNIS ONEIL soooo much

if you guys have a clubbox... i think that's the best place to download the series... i downloaded from there... thanks to the people in soompi 'cause they upload it directly after the movie showed in TV and gave the link there... so if you guys wants to download it just go there... they even have link from other provider not just clubbox...

now... i can't take my eyes of Dennis he sooo god4**m handsome... 2 D... daniel n dennis are handsome... but dunno why i like dennis better...
    HEY! You're here too !! Another thing is did you watch it without english sub? If you did watch it with english sub please tell me where you got the complete subs. Thanks in advance ! Yeah I download it there too but I don't have the complete subs ...
    -

Sorry some of the pictures I found are credited to this person in AsianFanatics and to her friend ! Sorry for not mentionning it before ...
    -