Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: *Sweet Spy*

i havn't watch it yet so is it good cause i dunt wanna waste my time downloadin it when it is not good well it seems pretty good thou but just to make sure is it good????

Quote Originally Posted by AznxMuiMui
    i havn't watch it yet so is it good cause i dunt wanna waste my time downloadin it when it is not good well it seems pretty good thou but just to make sure is it good????
    I think that's it's good lol . You should try watching the first few episodes and judge yourself because maybe we don't have the same taste . Just to make sure lol . I can't wait for episode 15 !! Soo anxious lol. Anyways... where are you downloading it?
    - currently watching: Fashion King, Rooftop Prince, Love Rain, and Equator Man-
    - recent favorite drama: The Princess's Man
    -

Quote Originally Posted by Sunlight_zero36
    I think that's it's good lol . You should try watching the first few episodes and judge yourself because maybe we don't have the same taste . Just to make sure lol . I can't wait for episode 15 !! Soo anxious lol. Anyways... where are you downloading it?

oh lol den i think i should go download it now i download my stuff on http://asianfanatics.net/

Quote Originally Posted by AznxMuiMui
    oh lol den i think i should go download it now i download my stuff on http://asianfanatics.net/
    Ohh right right? You can download it there? I go there but I never knew that we can download dramas there?
    -

I just finished watching this series, and I have decided that Dennis O' Neil is the hottest Korean actor I have ever seen!!! Even though his acting is a little stiff, he still did pretty well for his first series.

I did not like the open ending like that though. I mean, even though we know that Dennis' character is still alive, it's still so unsolved. I read in the previous page that they are planning on doing a sequel or follow-up movie to this series? Is that true? Cause if it was, I would be a happy girl right now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LoVe123
    I just finished watching this series, and I have decided that Dennis O' Neil is the hottest Korean actor I have ever seen!!! Even though his acting is a little stiff, he still did pretty well for his first series.

I did not like the open ending like that though. I mean, even though we know that Dennis' character is still alive, it's still so unsolved. I read in the previous page that they are planning on doing a sequel or follow-up movie to this series? Is that true? Cause if it was, I would be a happy girl right now!!!
    Yes, that's true Dennis is the hottest korean actor out there so far . His acting is still a little stiff but reasonable for a first timer . Me too I hope that there would be another serial. Let's just think of it that way . Did you watch it with subs? Check this out :

Dennis Interview in Arirang Tv

http://www.youtube.com/w/Dennis-Inte...nis%20o%27neil

http://www.sharkle.com/?a=video&id=30770
    So Cute!
    Last edited by Sunlight_zero36; 02-04-06 at 07:19 PM.
    -

-

Thanks for the videos Sunlight. I love the second song and video!!

What is Dennis doing now? I'm hoping he's filming more movies or series so I can watch him on screen some more!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LoVe123
    Thanks for the videos Sunlight. I love the second song and video!!

What is Dennis doing now? I'm hoping he's filming more movies or series so I can watch him on screen some more!!!
    No problem! Umm.. I think he went back to Florida for a visti? If I'm not mistaken but I don't know for how long though. . I know I would like to see him in other dramas too . He's so gorgeus!!
    -

i am watching this series and there's no ending for me to get. anyone know what's the ending or where can i get the ending of this drama. i have up to chapter 12. how many chapter till the end?

Quote Originally Posted by wenipoo
    i am watching this series and there's no ending for me to get. anyone know what's the ending or where can i get the ending of this drama. i have up to chapter 12. how many chapter till the end?
    Umm.. you go can try going to d-addict and clubbox if you have figured out how the subs work? There are 20 episodes .
    -

since dennis and kim tae hee are the only actors that speaks fluence english...we might see them collaborate in the future...good or no?

Quote Originally Posted by crazylife123
    since dennis and kim tae hee are the only actors that speaks fluence english...we might see them collaborate in the future...good or no?
    Well there are also other actors and actresses out there that speaks fluent english like Daniel Henney, Kim Min and the girl from My Name Is Kim Sam Soon (not the main actress but the other one) -{sorry don't know her name} and more ... But it would be okay if Kim Tae Hee goes with Dennis I'd rather Lee Da-Hae though . Lee Da-Hae also speaks english pretty well I guess because she went to Australia in her Highschool times?
    -

Well there are also other actors and actresses out there that speaks fluent english like Daniel Henney, Kim Min and the girl from My Name Is Kim Sam Soon (not the main actress but the other one) -{sorry don't know her name} and more ... But it would be okay if Kim Tae Hee goes with Dennis I'd rather Lee Da-Hae though . Lee Da-Hae also speaks english pretty well I guess because she went to Australia in her Highschool times?
    lee da-hae doesn't have the same charisma as kim tae hee. she's just goofy to me.

lee da-hae doesn't have the same charisma as kim tae hee. she's just goofy to me.
    I don't think so Lee Da-Hae is a really good actress in any role I think ... Like in Green Rose she cries much more than Kim Tae Hee. I have to admit that Lee Da-Hae did a better job than Kim Tae Hee except for being evil because evilness just doesn't suit her lol. I think Lee Da-Hae is the next fountain close to Choi Ji Woo . Lee Da-Hae is just starting to raise to fame while Kim Tae Hee has a little more advantage over her ... That's it .
    -

I don't think so Lee Da-Hae is a really good actress in any role I think ... Like in Green Rose she cries much more than Kim Tae Hee. I have to admit that Lee Da-Hae did a better job than Kim Tae Hee except for being evil because evilness just doesn't suit her lol. I think Lee Da-Hae is the next fountain close to Choi Ji Woo . Lee Da-Hae is just starting to raise to fame while Kim Tae Hee has a little more advantage over her ... That's it .
    The ladies might like her..but i dont think she has a lot of male fans because I dont find her attractive.

The ladies might like her..but i dont think she has a lot of male fans because I dont find her attractive.
    No it's differently for everybody because my dad likes her too. And plus my dad likes Kim Tae Hee at the beginning.

Check this out :

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=28779 She's winning so far .
    Last edited by Sunlight_zero36; 02-06-06 at 06:41 PM.
    -

I think Kim Tae Hee and Dennis will make a great couple. They're both very cute.

I think so........ the sub file posted at d-addict too. if u need help let me know and i will try to help but i m not good with it.

Umm.. you go can try going to d-addict and clubbox if you have figured out how the subs work? There are 20 episodes .