Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
*Sweet Spy* - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 146

Thread: *Sweet Spy*

  1. #41
    Member AznxMuiMui's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    113

    Default

    i havn't watch it yet so is it good cause i dunt wanna waste my time downloadin it when it is not good well it seems pretty good thou but just to make sure is it good????

  2. #42
    Senior Member Sunlight_zero36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Middle Age
    Posts
    2,016

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AznxMuiMui
    i havn't watch it yet so is it good cause i dunt wanna waste my time downloadin it when it is not good well it seems pretty good thou but just to make sure is it good????
    I think that's it's good lol . You should try watching the first few episodes and judge yourself because maybe we don't have the same taste . Just to make sure lol . I can't wait for episode 15 !! Soo anxious lol. Anyways... where are you downloading it?
    - currently watching: Fashion King, Rooftop Prince, Love Rain, and Equator Man-
    - recent favorite drama: The Princess's Man
    -


  3. #43
    Senior Member Sunlight_zero36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Middle Age
    Posts
    2,016

    Default

    Some pictures that the credits goes to zaizai_f4_only and her friend :













    Even though some pictures are not part of Sweet Spy i just post them up anyway .
    - currently watching: Fashion King, Rooftop Prince, Love Rain, and Equator Man-
    - recent favorite drama: The Princess's Man
    -


  4. #44
    Member AznxMuiMui's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    113

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunlight_zero36
    I think that's it's good lol . You should try watching the first few episodes and judge yourself because maybe we don't have the same taste . Just to make sure lol . I can't wait for episode 15 !! Soo anxious lol. Anyways... where are you downloading it?

    oh lol den i think i should go download it now i download my stuff on http://asianfanatics.net/

  5. #45
    Senior Member Sunlight_zero36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Middle Age
    Posts
    2,016

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AznxMuiMui
    oh lol den i think i should go download it now i download my stuff on http://asianfanatics.net/
    Ohh right right? You can download it there? I go there but I never knew that we can download dramas there?
    - currently watching: Fashion King, Rooftop Prince, Love Rain, and Equator Man-
    - recent favorite drama: The Princess's Man
    -


  6. #46
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    37

    Default

    I just finished watching this series, and I have decided that Dennis O' Neil is the hottest Korean actor I have ever seen!!! Even though his acting is a little stiff, he still did pretty well for his first series.

    I did not like the open ending like that though. I mean, even though we know that Dennis' character is still alive, it's still so unsolved. I read in the previous page that they are planning on doing a sequel or follow-up movie to this series? Is that true? Cause if it was, I would be a happy girl right now!!!

  7. #47
    Senior Member Sunlight_zero36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Middle Age
    Posts
    2,016

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LoVe123
    I just finished watching this series, and I have decided that Dennis O' Neil is the hottest Korean actor I have ever seen!!! Even though his acting is a little stiff, he still did pretty well for his first series.

    I did not like the open ending like that though. I mean, even though we know that Dennis' character is still alive, it's still so unsolved. I read in the previous page that they are planning on doing a sequel or follow-up movie to this series? Is that true? Cause if it was, I would be a happy girl right now!!!
    Yes, that's true Dennis is the hottest korean actor out there so far . His acting is still a little stiff but reasonable for a first timer . Me too I hope that there would be another serial. Let's just think of it that way . Did you watch it with subs? Check this out :

    Dennis Interview in Arirang Tv

    http://www.youtube.com/w/Dennis-Inte...nis%20o%27neil

    http://www.sharkle.com/?a=video&id=30770
    So Cute!
    Last edited by Sunlight_zero36; 02-04-06 at 07:19 PM.
    - currently watching: Fashion King, Rooftop Prince, Love Rain, and Equator Man-
    - recent favorite drama: The Princess's Man
    -


  8. #48
    Senior Member Sunlight_zero36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Middle Age
    Posts
    2,016

    Default

    Here's a picture :

    - currently watching: Fashion King, Rooftop Prince, Love Rain, and Equator Man-
    - recent favorite drama: The Princess's Man
    -


  9. #49
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    37

    Default

    Thanks for the videos Sunlight. I love the second song and video!!

    What is Dennis doing now? I'm hoping he's filming more movies or series so I can watch him on screen some more!!!

  10. #50
    Senior Member Sunlight_zero36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Middle Age
    Posts
    2,016

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LoVe123
    Thanks for the videos Sunlight. I love the second song and video!!

    What is Dennis doing now? I'm hoping he's filming more movies or series so I can watch him on screen some more!!!
    No problem! Umm.. I think he went back to Florida for a visti? If I'm not mistaken but I don't know for how long though. . I know I would like to see him in other dramas too . He's so gorgeus!!
    - currently watching: Fashion King, Rooftop Prince, Love Rain, and Equator Man-
    - recent favorite drama: The Princess's Man
    -


  11. #51
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    116

    Default

    i am watching this series and there's no ending for me to get. anyone know what's the ending or where can i get the ending of this drama. i have up to chapter 12. how many chapter till the end?

  12. #52
    Senior Member Sunlight_zero36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Middle Age
    Posts
    2,016

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wenipoo
    i am watching this series and there's no ending for me to get. anyone know what's the ending or where can i get the ending of this drama. i have up to chapter 12. how many chapter till the end?
    Umm.. you go can try going to d-addict and clubbox if you have figured out how the subs work? There are 20 episodes .
    - currently watching: Fashion King, Rooftop Prince, Love Rain, and Equator Man-
    - recent favorite drama: The Princess's Man
    -


  13. #53
    Senior Member crazylife123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    S. Cali
    Posts
    3,738

    Default

    since dennis and kim tae hee are the only actors that speaks fluence english...we might see them collaborate in the future...good or no?

  14. #54
    Senior Member Sunlight_zero36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Middle Age
    Posts
    2,016

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crazylife123
    since dennis and kim tae hee are the only actors that speaks fluence english...we might see them collaborate in the future...good or no?
    Well there are also other actors and actresses out there that speaks fluent english like Daniel Henney, Kim Min and the girl from My Name Is Kim Sam Soon (not the main actress but the other one) -{sorry don't know her name} and more ... But it would be okay if Kim Tae Hee goes with Dennis I'd rather Lee Da-Hae though . Lee Da-Hae also speaks english pretty well I guess because she went to Australia in her Highschool times?
    - currently watching: Fashion King, Rooftop Prince, Love Rain, and Equator Man-
    - recent favorite drama: The Princess's Man
    -


  15. #55
    Senior Member crazylife123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    S. Cali
    Posts
    3,738

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunlight_zero36
    Well there are also other actors and actresses out there that speaks fluent english like Daniel Henney, Kim Min and the girl from My Name Is Kim Sam Soon (not the main actress but the other one) -{sorry don't know her name} and more ... But it would be okay if Kim Tae Hee goes with Dennis I'd rather Lee Da-Hae though . Lee Da-Hae also speaks english pretty well I guess because she went to Australia in her Highschool times?
    lee da-hae doesn't have the same charisma as kim tae hee. she's just goofy to me.

  16. #56
    Senior Member Sunlight_zero36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Middle Age
    Posts
    2,016

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crazylife123
    lee da-hae doesn't have the same charisma as kim tae hee. she's just goofy to me.
    I don't think so Lee Da-Hae is a really good actress in any role I think ... Like in Green Rose she cries much more than Kim Tae Hee. I have to admit that Lee Da-Hae did a better job than Kim Tae Hee except for being evil because evilness just doesn't suit her lol. I think Lee Da-Hae is the next fountain close to Choi Ji Woo . Lee Da-Hae is just starting to raise to fame while Kim Tae Hee has a little more advantage over her ... That's it .
    - currently watching: Fashion King, Rooftop Prince, Love Rain, and Equator Man-
    - recent favorite drama: The Princess's Man
    -


  17. #57
    Senior Member crazylife123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    S. Cali
    Posts
    3,738

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunlight_zero36
    I don't think so Lee Da-Hae is a really good actress in any role I think ... Like in Green Rose she cries much more than Kim Tae Hee. I have to admit that Lee Da-Hae did a better job than Kim Tae Hee except for being evil because evilness just doesn't suit her lol. I think Lee Da-Hae is the next fountain close to Choi Ji Woo . Lee Da-Hae is just starting to raise to fame while Kim Tae Hee has a little more advantage over her ... That's it .
    The ladies might like her..but i dont think she has a lot of male fans because I dont find her attractive.

  18. #58
    Senior Member Sunlight_zero36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Middle Age
    Posts
    2,016

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crazylife123
    The ladies might like her..but i dont think she has a lot of male fans because I dont find her attractive.
    No it's differently for everybody because my dad likes her too. And plus my dad likes Kim Tae Hee at the beginning.

    Check this out :

    http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=28779 She's winning so far .
    Last edited by Sunlight_zero36; 02-06-06 at 06:41 PM.
    - currently watching: Fashion King, Rooftop Prince, Love Rain, and Equator Man-
    - recent favorite drama: The Princess's Man
    -


  19. #59
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    37

    Default

    I think Kim Tae Hee and Dennis will make a great couple. They're both very cute.

  20. #60
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    116

    Default

    I think so........ the sub file posted at d-addict too. if u need help let me know and i will try to help but i m not good with it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunlight_zero36
    Umm.. you go can try going to d-addict and clubbox if you have figured out how the subs work? There are 20 episodes .

Similar Threads

  1. SNOW WHITE: TASTE SWEET LOVE EP GUIDE
    By dalema in forum Episode Guides
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-02-12, 09:50 PM
  2. Sweet Relationship
    By yuenwooping in forum Taiwanese TV Series
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-11-07, 06:50 PM
  3. Similar dramas like sweet 18 etc
    By ayeshun in forum Japanese/Korean Dramas
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-23-07, 07:41 PM
  4. Bittersweet (Bitter's Sweet Temptation)
    By spotneck in forum Fan Fictions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-05-05, 10:10 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •