Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: *Sweet Spy*

Quote Originally Posted by wenipoo
    I think so........ the sub file posted at d-addict too. if u need help let me know and i will try to help but i m not good with it.
    Yeah I know how it works it's just a little complicated to explain . I told you the site lol? Didn't I?
    - currently watching: Fashion King, Rooftop Prince, Love Rain, and Equator Man-
    - recent favorite drama: The Princess's Man
    -

Just watched episode 16 ! ... lol Dennis is so cute .
    -

where did you get it so quick? d-addicts only have up to 14. i think...

Quote Originally Posted by wenipoo
    where did you get it so quick? d-addicts only have up to 14. i think...
    No it's up to 16 now .
    -

hihi,
    i've got this series but i haven't started it yet, i've read heaps and seen a few pics of Dennis but...hehe i think i like Daniel more hehe i mean Dennis is stilly hot but not as hot as Danile :P in my opinion newayz

no. i just checked only up to ch 14 there, where did you get it?

Quote Originally Posted by Sunlight_zero36
    No it's up to 16 now .

Quote Originally Posted by flower43
    hihi,
    i've got this series but i haven't started it yet, i've read heaps and seen a few pics of Dennis but...hehe i think i like Daniel more hehe i mean Dennis is stilly hot but not as hot as Danile :P in my opinion newayz
    Well you said you haven't watch it yet so that's why? . Because I thought I would never like him in the first place but MY GOSH! He's just too charming! Lol. Some people said he acted badly in this drama but I think he was good for a first timer . I recommend this drama not because the storyline is perfect but because of the cute couple. They have such a good chemistry. Actually it is Dennis who does all these cute actions ! AJAJA FIGHTING FOR DENNIS!
    -

yeah ur right sunlight zero coz when i saw daniel... he's not that appealing for me... but i aint saying that hes not cute coz yah hes cute too.. unlike dennis u can say that already even when its only ur first time to see him.. and dennis he's the one who did all the acting i mean hes the lead actor unlike daniel he was like a supporting there... but yah i wrote this not to offend someone ok!!! im juz saying wat i feel ok.. so dont be offended aight!!! tnx

Quote Originally Posted by crazy_4_u
    yeah ur right sunlight zero coz when i saw daniel... he's not that appealing for me... but i aint saying that hes not cute coz yah hes cute too.. unlike dennis u can say that already even when its only ur first time to see him.. and dennis he's the one who did all the acting i mean hes the lead actor unlike daniel he was like a supporting there... but yah i wrote this not to offend someone ok!!! im juz saying wat i feel ok.. so dont be offended aight!!! tnx
    Well of course he's the leading actor but I'm trying to say that don't get wrong with your own thoughts until you watched the drama . Because people are comparing them before watching one or another. Like me I haven't watch My Name Is Kim Sam Soon so I don't think I'm going to compare really perfectly ... but some people look better when they're on tv than pics lol. I can't judge perfectly on acting but Dennis is more handsome for me .. even my mom says so . I watched a few trailers on My Name Is Kim Sam Soon I thought Daniel is handsome and very cute but Dennis is just too much! . Ohh well.. that's just my opinion .
    -

well i totally agree in ur opinion....LOL... coz i've seen both of that series.... so i can say for myself that dennis is totally cuter & more handsome.... and better in acting than daniel!!! hehehe.. ok thatz my opinion too!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by crazy_4_u
    well i totally agree in ur opinion....LOL... coz i've seen both of that series.... so i can say for myself that dennis is totally cuter & more handsome.... and better in acting than daniel!!! hehehe.. ok thatz my opinion too!!!!
    Ok lol I'm not trying to be like me to like Dennis lol ... But I'm glad you like him .
    -

-

Dennis O'Neil is one of the HOTTEST guy I have ever seen on Korean Drama. I think that Daniel Henney is cute, as in sweetness and warmth cute. However, Dennis is handsome and manly. He is the "bad-boy" type of cute. That is my opinion. On acting I think that Daniel is a better actor, as in his voice shows more emotion. While, Dennis has a monotone voice, but he can really act, and show a lot of emotion.
    carpe diem

Quote Originally Posted by jqn826
    Dennis O'Neil is one of the HOTTEST guy I have ever seen on Korean Drama. I think that Daniel Henney is cute, as in sweetness and warmth cute. However, Dennis is handsome and manly. He is the "bad-boy" type of cute. That is my opinion. On acting I think that Daniel is a better actor, as in his voice shows more emotion. While, Dennis has a monotone voice, but he can really act, and show a lot of emotion.
    Yes i really agree with you . That's what I mean because now I'm watching My Name Is Kim Sam Soon and it's pretty good . Daniel has a little more emotion but Dennis can act too for a first timer .
    -

I finished watching Sweet Spy yesterday and than again I fell in love with Dennis lol . This drama is very cute but there are a lot of suspenses here and there which makes it more exciting. Although the plot isn't perfect but the leading characters are which makes me addicted to it .
    -

Just finished this series as well and I am quite disappointed with the ending. There are a lot of unanswered questions so it probably needs a sequel. Dennis is extremely fine but I may be in the minority here, but Kang Jun the cop was more appealing to me Honestly, I did not like Dennis' acting especially during the beginning. He needs to work on the emotional outbursts, and times when he is suppose to be angry looks like he wants to laugh instead, or maybe that's just his face. However, overall, he did pretty well for a first timer taking a lead role in a drama series. I would definitely watch another series of his. Why are there comparisons between Daniel and Dennis anyway? Just because they are mixed Koreans? As in acting, Daniel had a total of approximately 5 sentences throughout the series of Kim Sam Soon, so there was not much to critique his acting.

would you believe that i watch this series twice... i really fell in love with the two main character dennisl oniel and i dont know the name of the lead korean actress. i guess they both have a good chemistry...i do hope that they will do again another tv series...i love them both....
    Last edited by kungking51; 03-07-06 at 06:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kungking51
    would you believe that i watch this series twice... i really fell in love with the two main character dennisl oniel and i dont know the name of the lead korean actress. i guess they both have a good chemistry...i do hope that they will do again another tv series...i love them both....
    I agree with you I totally love them !! .
    -

Can't wait to watch that serie... Dennis is sooo cute!, I've only watched ep. 1-3 i think... and its sooo good! I have to watch sweet spy!^_^ who's kim by the way? i'm lost...
    My-Linh, §** the person of ur dreams can exist in reality, u just need to believe in fairy tales...**§ [^o^]