Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: *Sweet Spy*

Wink *Sweet Spy*

*Sweet Spy*

It's a new drama. Only one episode came out I think.. Wondered if any of you guys have watched it?
    - currently watching: Fashion King, Rooftop Prince, Love Rain, and Equator Man-
    - recent favorite drama: The Princess's Man
    -

Watched a couple episodes.

The male lead of this series is another half-breed like Daniel Henney(Of my name is Kim Sam Soon fame), but much better looking.

Given that this show is aired by same network that aired Kim Sam Soon, the resemblence is intentional.

Quote Originally Posted by JonDoe
    Watched a couple episodes.

The male lead of this series is another half-breed like Daniel Henney(Of my name is Kim Sam Soon fame), but much better looking.

Given that this show is aired by same network that aired Kim Sam Soon, the resemblence is intentional.
    Is it the guy that speaks english in this drama?
    -

Stuck in a place between Heaven and Hell!

Quote Originally Posted by Sunlight_zero36
    Is it the guy that speaks english in this drama?
    Do you meant Daniel Henney? He did not starred in this series! The guy in this series is Dennis O'Neil and he is a mixed Korean and American like Daniel Henney !
    Cheers!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angel
    Do you meant Daniel Henney? He did not starred in this series! The guy in this series is Dennis O'Neil and he is a mixed Korean and American like Daniel Henney !
    I didn't say it's Daniel Henney...lol
    -

New Koяeaŋ Actoя: Deŋŋis O'Neil

I fnd that his role in "Sweet Spy" is mysterious and great. I just watched 4 episodes only so don't know what's going to happen next.... This comedy/drama is different from others. It's getting more interesting too

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/6088/spy0110247688km.jpg')

Here are some of his pictures in the drama: He looks so handsome .

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/3273/dennis3uv.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/9393/kj838ij.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/5347/kj848dd.jpg')
    With Nam Sang Mi in Sweet Spy

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/6426/kj856nh.jpg')
    ...and also this.
    -

oh yeah i'm watching this show now and i love it!
    the two male leads are likeable and dennis is really cute. in my opinion, cuter than daniel henney. not all will agree with me on this cuz so far 3 of my friends think otherwise. but who cares. just enjoy the show.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by elinc
    oh yeah i'm watching this show now and i love it!
    the two male leads are likeable and dennis is really cute. in my opinion, cuter than daniel henney. not all will agree with me on this cuz so far 3 of my friends think otherwise. but who cares. just enjoy the show.
    I agree with you all the way although I don't like to compare them....

it's getting interesting Where are you watching it? like on tv or something?
    Last edited by Sunlight_zero36; 12-19-05 at 06:29 PM.
    -

This drama series is coming to TV here in Southern California. I'm looking forward to watching this..
    Thanks elinc and Sunlight_zero36for letting us know that this drama is interesting..
    I'm anxious to watch it now.

I thinks Dennis O looks more Asian than Daniel Henney...just my opinion....
    They're both so darn good looking!!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Green Tea
    This drama series is coming to TV here in Southern California. I'm looking forward to watching this..
    Thanks elinc and Sunlight_zero36for letting us know that this drama is interesting..
    I'm anxious to watch it now.

I thinks Dennis O looks more Asian than Daniel Henney...just my opinion....
    They're both so darn good looking!!
    Ohh cool you're more than welcome . Hope you enjoy it
    -

a summary of the story plz?
    :*'-'* sw33t_anGeL *'-'*:

Smile

Do anyone know where I can download this episode???
    Thanks

It is a comedy between a "widow"(Don't fear, the actress is like 20 year old and her hubby died right after the wedding) policewoman and a mysterious wealthy playboy who happens to be an "Industrial" spy. When the spy enters Korea on a mission, he runs the stop light and the policewoman issues him a traffic ticket, then takes the spy's pen used to write the ticket. The pen contains top secret information and the spy does everything to get the pen back, lying to her that he is a good spy. The policewoman is fooled and becomes his accomplice.

The lead actress reminded me of Song Hye Kyo. I like this series better than Bi(Rain) new series.

Quote Originally Posted by om369
    Do anyone know where I can download this episode???
    Thanks
    Somewhere in D-Addict... Sorry can't remember the whole site
    -

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by sw33t_angel
    Title: The Sweet Spy
    Starring: Nam Sang-mi, Lee Ju-hyeon, Dennis O'Neil
    Just a gist: Nam Sang-mi plays spunky police officer Lee Sun-ae, who's also a widow(currently her codename's Koala. you should hear how she spoke 'Koala'. Hilarious!!).
    Lee Ju-hyeon plays Kang Jun, who's recently transferred to Sun-ae's station. He's Sun-ae's superior too.
    Dennis plays Yoo-il, a spy(millionaire??) who stole the pen in ep 01. I don't know much about this character though. He speaks English and Japanese, and seems to understand Korean. A mysterious guy, to sum it off.
    -

WARNING SPOILERS AHEAD...

I went to the main page website & looked at the previews for each episodes...it looks good. I have so far seen only 15 episodes of preview.

Per episodes 1-3 it looks like a police meeting and they are investing & following Dennis. Kim finds out she met him & that the pen she took has something. She tries to call the police. Kim gets cut off & is kidnapped and wakes up by Dennis & sees him with an old guy.

Per 10-12 Dennis teaches Kim to use body language & other methods to make her supervisor (who already likes her) jealous & like her. Dennis later on literally fights with Kim's supervisor (boxing match) to win Kim. :P

Per 14-15 Dennis gets shot.

Default omg

Denis is the hottest guy I've ever seen, but Kwon Oh Joong definitely comes in second. He is sooooo adorable.

Quote Originally Posted by om369
    WARNING SPOILERS AHEAD...

I went to the main page website & looked at the previews for each episodes...it looks good. I have so far seen only 15 episodes of preview.

Per episodes 1-3 it looks like a police meeting and they are investing & following Dennis. Kim finds out she met him & that the pen she took has something. She tries to call the police. Kim gets cut off & is kidnapped and wakes up by Dennis & sees him with an old guy.

Per 10-12 Dennis teaches Kim to use body language & other methods to make her supervisor (who already likes her) jealous & like her. Dennis later on literally fights with Kim's supervisor (boxing match) to win Kim. :P

Per 14-15 Dennis gets shot.
    Did he win Kim lol ??? But at the end who did Kim really fall in love with? I really want to know even though it's a spoiler.... Awww... he's going to die in episode 14-15? Poor guy...
    Last edited by Sunlight_zero36; 12-28-05 at 11:17 AM.
    -

Dennis only gets shot NOT die.

I do not know who Kim will end up with.

I am anxiously waiting for someone to download & post this series so I can watch it.