Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
How can we make SPCNET Forum a better Forum ? - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Results 101 to 111 of 111

Thread: How can we make SPCNET Forum a better Forum ?

  1. #101
    Senior Member Sunlight_zero36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Middle Age
    Posts
    2,016

    Default

    IMO I think that when we write things and than rewrite it again, it doesn't have to say wait 60 seconds because you have to wait a while so yeah. IMO I think that it would be better if it doesn't say that .
    - currently watching: Fashion King, Rooftop Prince, Love Rain, and Equator Man-
    - recent favorite drama: The Princess's Man
    -


  2. #102
    Gundam-Freedom
    Unregistered

    Default

    sig pic show as a sig pic and not as a link!
    "last edit: username, time etc" remove it

  3. #103
    Senior Member arachidonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Land of the Pigs
    Posts
    2,355

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gundam-Freedom
    sig pic show as a sig pic and not as a link!
    "last edit: username, time etc" remove it
    Uhh.. we don't put banners or pictures in SPCnet like in other forums. To avoid computer lagging.

    and, about the edit thing.. I think its ok to state that.. In fact, what problems did it cause?

  4. #104
    Gundam-Freedom
    Unregistered

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arachidonic
    and, about the edit thing.. I think its ok to state that.. In fact, what problems did it cause?
    It's look ugly IMO

  5. #105
    Senior Member arachidonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Land of the Pigs
    Posts
    2,355

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gundam-Freedom
    It's look ugly IMO
    :/...
    No offence but.. kinda lame reason.. If it really looks ugly, why hasn't anyone complained about it..?

  6. #106
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    708

    Default

    SPCNET seriously needs a lounge section. havent you guys noticed that compared to other forums, this site has so few members? everyone has a really low amount of posts too. most ppl that come here don't even post a lot. how come we don't have a lounge?
    currently watching: None. Too busy to watch TV!

  7. #107
    Moderator Suet Seung's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    14,053

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xcutie
    SPCNET seriously needs a lounge section. havent you guys noticed that compared to other forums, this site has so few members? everyone has a really low amount of posts too. most ppl that come here don't even post a lot. how come we don't have a lounge?
    We do have a lounge, its just our lounge is much different from the other forums.

    http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6

    We don't have general chat or relationship forums just because it has caused a lot of unnecessary problems and spam.


    Spcnet forums values quality over quantity. We believe its better to have posts with quality than having a lot of posts that filled with smilies and one word responses. In other words, we don't spam.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

    Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

  8. #108
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    486

    Default Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung
    We do have a lounge, its just our lounge is much different from the other forums.

    http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6

    We don't have general chat or relationship forums just because it has caused a lot of unnecessary problems and spam.


    Spcnet forums values quality over quantity. We believe its better to have posts with quality than having a lot of posts that filled with smilies and one word responses. In other words, we don't spam.

    I think the forum is just fine. I was reading through another forum and someone made a comment on Korean actresses and plastic surgery. Whoa, a few responses sounded very insulted.....personal. I have gone through several threads in SPCnet and almost all have been pleasant bar one.

  9. #109
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    708

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung
    We do have a lounge, its just our lounge is much different from the other forums.

    http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6

    We don't have general chat or relationship forums just because it has caused a lot of unnecessary problems and spam.


    Spcnet forums values quality over quantity. We believe its better to have posts with quality than having a lot of posts that filled with smilies and one word responses. In other words, we don't spam.
    most other forums have like a Lounge section for postings stuff that don't fit in anywhere else.. sometimes i want to ask something that doesn't fit anywhere, but i know it's going to be closed by mods. SPCNET is so strict compared to other forums..
    currently watching: None. Too busy to watch TV!

  10. #110
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    308

    Default Why not open an American Series forum

    American Series are very good.

    Large investment amount and high quality.

    I hope you can open an American Series forum.






  11. #111
    Senior Member Li Nhi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    990

    Default

    Recently, there has been quite a few number of polls regarding certain actresses. One in particular was targetted several times, and was even compared to an alien. The majority of the polls have become either pointless or ridiculous. It would be appreciated if the moderators could reinforce the rules and regulations to starting a poll in the future. Thank you.

Similar Threads

  1. Spcnet wuxia forum most favorite villains..
    By Felix in forum Wuxia Fiction
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 01-12-11, 08:27 PM
  2. The forum has liked...
    By DennyUA in forum Global Series Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-12-07, 08:44 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •