Page 21 of 51 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: RoCH Chap 33 Onwards

Senior Member f.alchemist_freak's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bangs
    Woot! R u insane?!j/k My posts are nothing compared to her highness - Da Bao!

oops/// sorry, must hv mix the names up.
    anyway, i apologized for being late to apologise - if u guys take my meaning.

Quote Originally Posted by s4life
    There were like 3 people doing HSDS... here and in another website; translation might have even finished I don't know. If the 'maybe' becomes reality, perhaps you could get your hands on something else, like XAJH or TLBB, which along with ROCH are my fav JY novels

I think the 'maybe' is that it's abandoned altogether. But that's some time away. No hurry.

Quote Originally Posted by IcyFox
    Unlikely... but there's still a chance I'll do that. Maybe I'll do HSDS instead... But it's just a maybe...

By the way JamesG, do you have access to Wuxiapedia.com? Could you help us upload the translations there? I obviously don't mind it and I think Foxs wouldn't mind too.

I think that i have access to upload on wuxiapedia, which i will try to do when i'm free.

HAn Solo

Quote Originally Posted by Han Solo
    I think that i have access to upload on wuxiapedia, which i will try to do when i'm free.

HAn Solo

Really? How many people do actually have access? Seems like a public site to me...

Really? How many people do actually have access? Seems like a public site to me...
    You need to ask Candide, i thought that only moderators and certain authors/translators have that right to upload and edit articles and translations on the wuxiapedia site.

Han Solo

TaZzY InC

BTW I have saved the complete translation in WORD format so if anyone is interested to use it to upload, pls PM me. Tat's if the translators dun mind.
    TaZzY InC

Default Ha ha

Thank you for understanding the joke and taking the effort to actually clarify it, Bubeng. If only certain important people somewhere from this forum can catch it..................................
    I will drop by more often after I've settled down and perhaps continue with my hanging translation of HSDS 1st edition. If anyone could help, i would be very very grateful.
    I am living in exile, waiting for a little ray of hope to bring me back to where I belong.

Chapter 39 should be completed soon.
    Only about 4 more pages to go...

go go IcyFox
    TaZzY InC

Can I use it?
    Thanks.
    sure, by all means.
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

I don't mind for anybody to post my work on wuxiapedia.

I agree with James, all chapters, including the ones already there (wuxiapedia) still need some editing. I was wondering if after James is done he can upload the edited version over there, i.e. replacing even the existing chapters.

And no Bubeng, I am not a professional. I am no better than you are.

William, did you say you are working on HSDS? Could you give me the link to your work? The only HSDS I found was in wuxiapedia.

Jin_Yong_Fan, Da Bao and I are still working on Chapter 34. It took longer than we expected, but we determine to finish it. Sorry for the wait everybody.

Now, if only we could persuade Rayon to continue Chapter 25 ....
    foxs

You are EVIL IcyFox!! Posting those teasers and leaving us on a cliffhanger!

As my mother would say: "May God give him great health, and may he not rest until he posts some more" (translated and adapted. That's why it sounds weird :P )

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodflowers
    You are EVIL IcyFox!!
    IcyFox! You are evil! When I first saw you moved Chapter 39, I thought you have the completed chapter. I was so excited! Even though I have the book, I can't wait to read your completed Chapter 39.
    foxs

yeah ... last part already and waiting anxiously for IcyFox to finish it up....

PS hope chaper 25 and 34 gets completed too...
    TaZzY InC

Quote Originally Posted by fox-s
    IcyFox! You are evil! When I first saw you moved Chapter 39, I thought you have the completed chapter. I was so excited! Even though I have the book, I can't wait to read your completed Chapter 39.
    I know that... I'm a fox, remember?

Oh yah I got a request for Chap 40... Sounds somewhat lame and crazy but it's just a request.

Anyone continuing Chap 40 could you please re-title the rest of Chap 40 as HSDS Chap Zero (Or anything similar) ? I think it makes more sense that way.
    Last edited by IcyFox; 01-13-06 at 11:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by williamlcb
    I am very sorry for disappearing for such a long long time that I canbe listed as a missing person. Nevertheless, it is good to see that there has been a lot of advancement in the story. Will the story finaly end? Oh please make it end!
    Yay!! You're back!!!
    Yeah... I disappeared (for a few days though). I was busy with school, so what've you been up to?

Bangs: 'Her highness'??? LOL!!!

Okay... Now I must go back and read whatever I've missed
    有缘千里来相会
    无缘对面手难牵

Quote Originally Posted by fox-s
    I don't mind for anybody to post my work on wuxiapedia.

I agree with James, all chapters, including the ones already there (wuxiapedia) still need some editing. I was wondering if after James is done he can upload the edited version over there, i.e. replacing even the existing chapters.

And no Bubeng, I am not a professional. I am no better than you are.

William, did you say you are working on HSDS? Could you give me the link to your work? The only HSDS I found was in wuxiapedia.

Jin_Yong_Fan, Da Bao and I are still working on Chapter 34. It took longer than we expected, but we determine to finish it. Sorry for the wait everybody.

Now, if only we could persuade Rayon to continue Chapter 25 ....
    http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...t=13588&page=2
    This is the link. Feel free to check it out then. However, it is based on the 1st edition of the novel which in is Indonesian but has missing parts! SOB!
    Help is deeply appreciated in doing the big translation. It's tough ok? I'll be doing after I am done with settling down in my new semester in uni. It was a tough one!
    Had to make many tough and sad decisions!
    I am living in exile, waiting for a little ray of hope to bring me back to where I belong.

Wow! I can't believe we're almost finish, by the way where can we fin Chapters 25 and 34? When all the translations are finished im going to bookbind this, this novel is soooooo COOL
    Little Dragon Girl

Quote Originally Posted by sheila_212
    Wow! I can't believe we're almost finish, by the way where can we fin Chapters 25 and 34?
    Less than 2 pages to go until Chap 39 is completed.

Chap 34 is still being translated... Am I right, Jin_yong_fan? I sure hope I am...

Chap 25 depends on the mood of that translator...