Page 23 of 51 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: RoCH Chap 33 Onwards

Default Thanks for the info but...........

Quote Originally Posted by mosquitoman
    No..no...
    You can find the missing parts at http://www.serialsilat.com.
    They have completed the missing parts.
    Could you please tell me where to find the missing parts exactly? Sorry but I am poor at looking for things. Thanks in advance.
    On another note, it is a relief that the ending is already here but nevertheless, is it a happy ending for everyone? Tune in to the next trilogy to find out!
    I am living in exile, waiting for a little ray of hope to bring me back to where I belong.

OK so we're now waiting for Chap 34... It's actually almost completed - there's just a small gap left in the middle to be filled.

While waiting maybe I could do the trailers thing again...

CHAPTER 34 - SETTLING A DISPUTE
    Trailer...

“Emperor Duan,” a voice was heard. “You are too much! You forced me to come out. What do you want?”

“Whom do you want to see? Why is it so difficult?” asked Yang Guo.
    “Ask him,” said the granny, pointing to Reverend Yi Deng.

“Uh, what kind of technique was that?”
    “This was 'An Ran Xiao Hun Zhang's thirteenth stance, 'Muscles Jumping with the Frightened Heart',” came the answer.

Have fun waiting...

i ... need ... more .... aspirins ....
    TaZzY InC

Senior Member Demonic Swordsman's Avatar

its...almost....over....

i actually feel kinda sad that such a great story is about to end...

need to find something new to constantly check every few minuites

Wow, it's finally nearing completion. I remember pestering Noodles and Lanny when this translation started all those years ago. Thanks to all the translators who have picked up thre torch, and seen this one through. I'd never have imagined that this would be completed before I turned 30 (knock on wood).

I fully expect another round of heated YG vs. GJ debates when the translation is completed -this time ideally by people who have read the story in its entirety. For years I've watched people on this board engage in very emotional arguments over this issue while at the same time admiting to never having read the complete story.

Thanks again!
    HK47: Now do you understand the travails of my existence master? Surely it does not compare to your existence but still...
    You: I survive somehow
    HK47: As do I. It is our lot in life I suppose master. Shall we find something to kill to cheer ourselves up?

-KotOR

WOW! I moved to the US recently and during my absence the ROCH novel is almost complete! ZOMG!

Wow! Thank you very much to all translators!!!!!
    Its ironic how GF finally realized he had a thing for YG all those years. LOL!

A short announcement:

Chapter 34 is nearing completion and will be released as a complete chapter. Anyone with access to Wuxiapedia or other online wuxia libraries please upload the new chapters. I think you can start uploading now as Chap 34 is almost ready anyway. Thanks

We (some of the translators) are still deciding what to do with Chap 25. Hopefully the * whole * of RoCH can be completed by the end of this week. Then we can have some fun...

Quote Originally Posted by IcyFox
    Chapter 34 is nearing completion and will be released as a complete chapter. Anyone with access to Wuxiapedia or other online wuxia libraries please upload the new chapters. I think you can start uploading now as Chap 34 is almost ready anyway. Thanks
    Thank you for remembering us at wuxiapedia.com. We appreciate it! We are liaising with JamesG on this matter at the moment. JamesG is having the chapters edited for consistency in content, grammar and structure, and we will start uploading once we have the go-ahead from him.

For wuxiapedia.com,
    HYS/Yushi HUANG
    [email protected]

cc: Candide, JamesG
    Jin Yong's Ode to Gallantry [侠客行].
    Quote Originally Posted by atlantean0208
    what about SPT, I need my SPT fix ASAP, pretty pleaseeeee...
    Soon ... SOON!

Quote Originally Posted by HuangYushi
    Thank you for remembering us at wuxiapedia.com.

That's where I first read RoCH... I saw that Book 4 was incomplete and that was what gave me the idea of completing RoCH.

I'm impressed that the ROCH is almost complete here.... heh i've only recently looked it up and got hooked with JY's novels... I hope that the HSDS here too would be updated...

Now that I have the time, let me at least express my gratitude to all the translators who were involved in the completion of ROCH. Thank you very much to all of you, it is a great honor to read your hard work. Who knows how many people smiled over your work as they read every word, every detail of it and put it into their hearts as their minds wander off to dreamland as if they were part of the great novel itself. But even if no one smiled over your work, I assure you that at least I did, I read it, I smiled over it, and I fell in love with it. Once again, you guys earned all my respect, I thank you all with all my heart. I dont know how much is lost to the translation but Im sure a little bit of editing will furnish the final piece of work. You guys rock!! It was my pleasure to be an avid reader, I will surely come back to read more of the condor trilogy and many other novels LOL!

Wait ... what do you mean? Are you saying good-bye to this thread ... Noooo ... !!

We still have 3 unfinished chapters, don't go yet.

As I am still new to this forum, I don't know how it works yet. After the novel is done, it will be published in the wuxiapedia. Then all the comments and discussion will be gone forever? How sad ...

Regina Felangie and Da Bao have reminded me of this sad fact.
    Last edited by fox-s; 01-17-06 at 08:10 PM.
    foxs

No this thread won't be deleted. It will just be 'lost' somewhere at the back, just like the threads containing the first few chapters of RoCH by Noodles.

We're just submitting the translations to online libraries like Wuxiapedia and those Wiki sites etc. so that more people will get to read them.

Anyway after RoCH is completed we can have some fun over here...

finally, the roch translation is about to complete.
    such a splendid job by all the translators, THANKS! , what else can i say.

but i would like to make an request(i see others have already done ), would any of u translators can please see to the translation of the LOCH. may be give the translation there a little boost, it is so back ward still in ch12.

thank u again for ur great work.
    Last edited by nisachar; 01-19-06 at 01:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nisachar
    but i would like to make an request(i see others have already done ), would any of u translators can please see to the translation of the ROCH- emphasis added. may be give the translation there a little boost, it is so back ward still in ch12.

thank u again for ur great work.
    Did you mean LoCH?

xfiberfloss and sunnysnow are working on that. Unless they specifically say they won't continue, or they ask someone else to work on later chapter, for instance, then I guess we will just have to wait patiently.

I know LoCH was waaaayyyy behind, but I am glad those two picked it up.
    foxs

How bout HSDS then?

Oh and thank you foxy-s for your encouragement. I hope to see Phoenix one of these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Bangs
    How bout HSDS then?
    Well, byelnats and william are working on that .. what else can we do?
    foxs

in a place where the latitude and longitude intersect

Quote Originally Posted by fox-s
    what else can we do?
    well there r lots of Jin Yong wuxia that hasnt been translated.....like Duke of Mount Deer and The Sword Stained with Royal Blood......and i bet there r LOTS of other great and 1derful wuxia out there that arent translated either!!!!!!!!
    The purpose of the ninja is to flip out and kill people.

Quote Originally Posted by jin_yong_fan
    well there r lots of Jin Yong wuxia that hasnt been translated.....like Duke of Mount Deer and The Sword Stained with Royal Blood......and i bet there r LOTS of other great and 1derful wuxia out there that arent translated either!!!!!!!!
    Duke of Mount Deer has been translated professionally and can be bought at most major bookstores. If you can't find it, you can buy from Amazon.com; sometimes the book is titled as 'The Deer and the Cauldron'.

Is the Sword Stained With Royal Blood known as 'Shu Jian En Chou Lu' in Mandarin? It has also been translated professionally and titled as 'The Book and The Sword'.

After we really finish RoCH I'm going to read RoCH all over again...
    Last edited by IcyFox; 09-16-06 at 08:14 AM.

[QUOTE=

After we really finish RoCH I'm going to read RoCH all over again... [/QUOTE]

I think that's an excellent idea. Let's all do it!

bubeng
    There's a friend that sticks closer than a brother.