Page 31 of 51 FirstFirst ... 212223242526272829303132333435363738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: RoCH Chap 33 Onwards

Quote Originally Posted by Carefree Assassin
    IcyFox, ur avvie scares me since there's already may too many DoTA obsessed people without adding someone obviously healthy and sane to their DoTA Cult.
    I just play for fun. My primary game is Battlefield 2... Which reminds me... I was so caught up in the translation stuff that I won't be surprised if my clan has already kicked me out...

Quote Originally Posted by nisachar
    and chapter 40?
    Not done by me, so it doesn't come under my jurisdiction. Meaning I can't do anything about it. My apologies.

And by the way, what on Earth is ' j/k '? I really can't figure that out.
    Last edited by IcyFox; 02-02-06 at 07:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by IcyFox
    I

And by the way, what on Earth is ' j/k '? I really can't figure that out.

just kidding I think

now left with Chapter 34 only
    TaZzY InC

Quote Originally Posted by nisachar
    and chapter 40?
    I can't say for Chapter 34, but I am revising my work on Chapter 40 using the second edition. I expect to finish it before the week is over (that means, I have until Sunday evening my time ... )
    foxs

40 now left with a tiny bit only right?
    TaZzY InC

last burst of fire
    TaZzY InC

Quote Originally Posted by Tazzy1972
    40 now left with a tiny bit only right?
    Actually, No ... the part that has been posted is only about a third of the whole chapter. But what IcyFox is saying was that the rest of the chapter has nothing to do with the rest of the story. It depicts the meeting between the young Zhang SanFeng with the Five Experts.
    foxs

Quote Originally Posted by fox-s
    Actually, No ... the part that has been posted is only about a third of the whole chapter. But what IcyFox is saying was that the rest of the chapter has nothing to do with the rest of the story. It depicts the meeting between the young Zhang SanFeng with the Five Experts.
    Who never said anything (apart from Yang Guo). They just stood there and stared at Zhang San Feng while he argued with Yin Kexi and Xiao Xiang Zi.
    Last edited by IcyFox; 02-26-06 at 05:13 AM.

Ive been reading HSDS lately and Ive been wondering where YG and XLN went. GX never found them nor did she hear any news about them. Im guessing YG and XLN lived together in passionless valley in the place where XLN got trapped for 16 years. Ive been thinking about it a lot and that's the only place where they couldve gone to and have their own world. Well thats just my opinion anyway.

Who never said anything (apart from Yang Guo). They just stood there and stared at Zhang San Feng argue with Yin Kexi and Xiao Xiang Zi.

PLEASE, PLEASE somebody translate teh zhang san feng part of ROCH. Every tv adaptation cut that part out, and I was really really hoping to actually read it in this thread. Thanks a million!!!

Default Chapter 40 Update

You got it!

My 100th post! And mark the end of Chapter 40 ....

IcyFox, please don't consolidate yet, I am going to combine it with JamesG's edited version later.

I want to express my appreciation to Da Bao. She was going to edit this part, but she is swamped with school work. Thank you for your willingness anyway.

Now, Ladies and Gentlemen ... the end of RoCH:

Moved to
    http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showpost...&postcount=630
    Last edited by fox-s; 02-05-06 at 11:37 AM.
    foxs

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus
    just kidding I think
    I thought those people are JK Rowling's fans ..

Eliza, I promised that I would finish Chapter 25 and 34 IF nobody else did. Well, I partially fulfilled that promise with the completion of Chapter 25. But somebody else DOES work on Chapter 34.

Let's all cheer Jin_Yong_Fan ... But don't put too much pressure on her though. She is also swamped with school work but she told me she WILL finish this chapter.
    Last edited by fox-s; 02-03-06 at 06:41 PM.
    foxs

ohhhhhhhh!!!! Nice read! Thanks fox team!

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywu
    PLEASE, PLEASE somebody translate teh zhang san feng part of ROCH. Every tv adaptation cut that part out, and I was really really hoping to actually read it in this thread. Thanks a million!!!
    Your request came exactly at the right time... It's as though your wish came true immediately...

Quote Originally Posted by fox-s
    Let's all cheer Jin_Yong_Fan ... But don't put too much pressure on her though. She is also swamped with school work but she told me she WILL finish this chapter.
    OK now all that's left is just that small bit in Chap 34. I'm getting kind of impatient to complete the story so maybe I'll step in and help Jin_yong_fan do the rest of it...

Your request came exactly at the right time... It's as though your wish came true immediately...

OK now all that's left is just that small bit in Chap 34. I'm getting kind of impatient to complete the story so maybe I'll step in and help Jin_yong_fan do the rest of it...
    Yes!!!

Poor Guo Xiang Why can't they just take her along or visit her or something since she was always going to be at Er-Mei in her latter life. HOpe in Smilign Proud Wanderer Jing Yong woudl somehow throw in this visit somewhere in the novel.

I wondered if Guo Xiang went for Zhang Juan Bao would he had choose to remain a virgin his entire life.

Thank you so very much Fox-s, finally crossed reading chapter 40 of ROCH off of my "things to do list." Thank you so very much to all the translators for your generosity, for sharing your great work with all of us. You guys and gals are truly da xias and niu xias

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywu
    Thank you so very much Fox-s, finally crossed reading chapter 40 of ROCH off of my "things to do list." Thank you so very much to all the translators for your generosity, for sharing your great work with all of us. You guys and gals are truly da xias and niu xias

Hmmm... there's one more chapter on my list, and I think it's on yours too. I'll try to get it crossed as soon as I can.

Edit : I just noticed my posts... I think I'm getting as crazy as Da Bao... 200 posts in 2 weeks! And about 170 in that Swordsmen Survivor game.

Default NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

The broken heart? Poor Xiang Er. And to think this will trigger another trilogy for all of us to enjoy! Sob Sob! and at the expence of a heartbroken soul!
    I am living in exile, waiting for a little ray of hope to bring me back to where I belong.