Page 49 of 51 FirstFirst ... 39404142434445464748495051 LastLast

Thread: RoCH Chap 33 Onwards

hi guys, haven't read the 3rd book of the condor trilogy just wanna ask: did Xiao Long Nuu and Yang Guo had a child?? hope someone could enlighten me on this, thanks
    Little Dragon Girl

There was no mention of YG and XLN having a child in RoCH at all. Their supposed decendent Lady Yang appeared in HSDS.

On a side note...
    This is the No. 1 question on the RoCH FAQ list.

The FINALIZED Contents Page can now be found at PAGE 1 of this thread.

Hi! Just finished reading chapter 32. *Sighs* Guo Fu is as stupid as ever. HR and GJ might be the best heroes but they certainly suck at being parents. I wonder what JY is trying to drive at here. hehe. Anyway I have a question. Did Gongsun Zhi rape LMC? I don't quite remember where I read or heard it. Oh well, I just wanted to clarify if it's true or not.

thanks
    Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around

Quote Originally Posted by Chon-Ji
    Hi! Just finished reading chapter 32. *Sighs* Guo Fu is as stupid as ever. HR and GJ might be the best heroes but they certainly suck at being parents. I wonder what JY is trying to drive at here. hehe. Anyway I have a question. Did Gongsun Zhi rape LMC? I don't quite remember where I read or heard it. Oh well, I just wanted to clarify if it's true or not.

thanks
    Where have you been? ROCH was done a few months ago. And to answer your question, Gongsun Zhi did NOT rape LMC. Happy reading pare.

Quote Originally Posted by Bangs
    Where have you been? ROCH was done a few months ago. And to answer your question, Gongsun Zhi did NOT rape LMC. Happy reading pare.
    errr...school?? ehehehe..I know it's been done for a couple of months already, but didn't get the chance to read it until now

Anyway thanks

Senior Member Demonic Swordsman's Avatar

errr...school?? ehehehe..I know it's been done for a couple of months already, but didn't get the chance to read it until now

Anyway thanks
    haha...it does take a while to read all the new translations....have fun reading
    "The most happy marriage I can picture or imagine would be union of a deaf man to a blind woman."

Just finished reading ROCH, *sighs* Am I really supposed to feel this sad and depressed, huhuhuh

Anyway, I thought the last chapter was a little off, what's with the Nine Yang Manual thing? Do these things serve as prelude to the 3rd book?

Just finished reading ROCH, *sighs* Am I really supposed to feel this sad and depressed, huhuhuh

Anyway, I thought the last chapter was a little off, what's with the Nine Yang Manual thing? Do these things serve as prelude to the 3rd book?
    Guo Xiang is such a sweet, dreamy, naive and caring girl that the ending is quite sad....and too abrupt.
    Indirectly leads to HSDS, but that's a 100 years later.

So was Chapter 25 and 27 ever completely translated. I read online but it jumped around.

Quote Originally Posted by hkopinions
    So was Chapter 25 and 27 ever completely translated. I read online but it jumped around.
    Yup both chapters are completed. They seemed to jump around a bit because they included flashback sections. Sort of like 'mean while, back at the ranch'.

How come the chapter where YG rescues XLN from the QZ6 and JLFW doesn't seem complete.

Quote from Chapter 27:
    Had Yang Guo arrived earlier, he could have prevented the disaster. But how could things be as easy as one desired? Life was full of sorrow and joy, the difference between disaster and good fortune was often very small.

Upon seeing Yang Guo, the Quanzhen Five Masters knew this mess was escalating. Qiu Chuji cried out: "My Chongyang Palace has been a respected place but today all of you are here to violate it. Why is that?"

Wang Chuyi was also furious, shouting: "Long Guniang [Miss Long], even though your Gu Mu sect and our Quanzhen sect share the same mountain ridge, we both stick to our own sides. What is the reason you are leading these foreign people from the West, these evil miscreants, to kill many disciples of mine?"

Xiao Longnu, badly injured, thought, these people couldn't tell right from wrong, why bother arguing with them? Their many disciples witnessed how Zhen Zhibing was pierced by her sword and how Zhao Zhijing was wounded but, in this time of trouble, nobody came forward to explain the truth.

Yang Guo gently stretched his left arm to support Xiao Longnu's waist, softly saying: "Gu Gu, let us go back to Gu Mu. Don't pay attention to these people!"

Xiao Longnu then asked: "Does your arm still hurt?" ]

I thought there was a section that XLN finds out that his arm was missing first. Here she justs asks if his arm hurts. I am reading the 3rd edition right now in Chinese and it seems to be missing bits in pieces in this chapter.

NVM, I just looked back at chapter 26. LOL, I shouldn't be skipping around so much. I only like to read the good parts. Most of the other parts are boring.

Thanks.

Folks, the prequel to RoCH, Legend of the Condor Heroes is currently being translated and is now 50% compete.

The contents page for LoCH can be found HERE.

Yo IcyFoxy, how's the army? Hehehe. Its good to see youre regularly visiting.

Quote Originally Posted by Bangs
    Hehehe. Its good to see youre regularly visiting.
    I have to. I'm working on LoCH, you know.

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:

I noticed that the fanarts I made for the Return of the Condor Heroes are posted on the Jin Yong Reading Room but the same have not been credited to me. Please correct this. If not, then I insist that these intellectual properties be removed from the site. Thank you.

Not to put a damper on everyone but these artworks are posted on my personal site. To the uneducated eye, it would seem that I am the one infringing on rights that belonged to me in the first place. Again, much thanks.
    "It's good to know what you don't know." - The Twit

Xiao Shiyi Lang Book 2 - plodding thru Chap 27

Quote Originally Posted by rayon
    TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:

I noticed that the fanarts I made for the Return of the Condor Heroes are posted on the Jin Yong Reading Room but the same have not been credited to me. Please correct this. If not, then I insist that these intellectual properties be removed from the site. Thank you.

Not to put a damper on everyone but these artworks are posted on my personal site. To the uneducated eye, it would seem that I am the one infringing on rights that belonged to me in the first place. Again, much thanks.
    Sorry!
    Wizzy
    You have been credited!
    Last edited by JamesG; 08-15-06 at 01:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesG
    Sorry!
    Wizzy
    You have been credited!
    Sorry, I have been busy. Right. Yes, I noticed. And I am grateful. I must thank you. May I offer something to show my gratitudessss? Something? Anything? My soul, perhaps?

"It's good to know what you don't know." - The Twit

Xiao Shiyi Lang Book 2 - plodding thru Chap 27

Quote Originally Posted by rayon
    Sorry, I have been busy. Right. Yes, I noticed. And I am grateful. I must thank you. May I offer something to show my gratitudessss? Something? Anything? My soul, perhaps?

Anything??? I 'm sending you a pm regarding the LOCH translation... chapter 6 in particular.