Thread: If ZZR killed XX...

Default If ZZR killed XX...

What do you think ZWJ would have done/reacted? What about others at the scene (Ming cult and other clans etc.)?

If you were ZWJ, what would you have done?

Imo, Zhang Wui would've run over, hug his yifu and cried his eyes out. Then Xie Xun would gently pat his head and say a few words before dying (like everybody does in wuxia), "Child, don't avenge yifu. Miss Zhou has done many wrong deeds in her life. All the things she's done will eventually come back to her. I am like her. I deserve it. Go on, live a happy life. Don't be sad after I have died."

Zhang Wuji will glare at Zhou Zhirou and she will turn away coldly. Near the end, he will tell her everything has been planned. He can not blame anybody nor will take revenge. Then, Zhou Zhirou will start tearing up and ask him, "Why are you so nice to me after all the things I have done to you?" Then he will say, "It is all my fault. Who am I to blame?"
    Simon the Snowblower.
    Check out hilarious Jin Yong Adaptations' bloopers!

Quote Originally Posted by Yuet Thi View Post
    Imo, Zhang Wui would've run over, hug his yifu and cried his eyes out. Then Xie Xun would gently pat his head and say a few words before dying (like everybody does in wuxia), "Child, don't avenge yifu. Miss Zhou has done many wrong deeds in her life. All the things she's done will eventually come back to her. I am like her. I deserve it. Go on, live a happy life. Don't be sad after I have died."

Zhang Wuji will glare at Zhou Zhirou and she will turn away coldly. Near the end, he will tell her everything has been planned. He can not blame anybody nor will take revenge. Then, Zhou Zhirou will start tearing up and ask him, "Why are you so nice to me after all the things I have done to you?" Then he will say, "It is all my fault. Who am I to blame?"
    Ironically, not far off the book ending with Zhu Er. HSDS 86 was much better than the book in how it ended the storylines, with less of a rush and with much more narrative sense.

Zhao Ming did a lot of bad things, far more than ZZR, in HSDS and no one seem to blame her while they expect ZZR to be perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Trien Chieu View Post
    Zhao Ming did a lot of bad things, far more than ZZR, in HSDS and no one seem to blame her while they expect ZZR to be perfect.
    Zhao Min did it as part of her job. Although what she did, in our point of view was rude and evil, in her people's point of view was clever and heroic. She never said she was the nice girl in the first place. She never intended to hurt ZWJ after liking him. She doesn't hurt anyone that she loves or cares about. At the end, she was willing to give up everything, everything's she's got and has worked hard for. Of course, she wasn't an angel but then she knows her mistakes and is willing to change anyday.

Zhou Zhirou started out as an innocent girl, who turned evil partly due to Miejie's instructions of stealing the saber. However, the choice of killing Yin Li, silencing Xie Xun, faking a marriage with Song Qingshu were all hers. I mean, put ZM in ZZR's position when they were on the island. I'm sure ZM would've talked her way out of it somehow, instead of slicing up the poor, helpless girl's face and killing her, then blame everything on someone else. ZZR knew that making ZWJ believe that ZM was the one that killed YL would really hurt him, but she didn't care. She just wanted him to think that she was innocent and she was perfect for him. Even if Miejie didn't tell her to steal the saber and caused all these problems, ZZR would've probably done the same in using dirty tactics to chase ZM away.

I truly pity her, but I can't stand people who acts fake and innocent in front of someone and then go off and betray them behind their backs. At least ZM had that "I'm not a good person. So what?" attitude. In the end, ZZR became the leader of E'mei. She just lost ZWJ, partly because she deceived him from early on. Phew! That's it for now. I'm sure someone has discussed this before.
    Simon the Snowblower.

ZWJ isnt GJ, he wont do that...

ZWJ will be very angry at ZZR, attempt to kill her but stop at the last second, and run away. somewhere in the future they'll meet up again somehow and ZWJ will forgive her and live happily ever after (assuming ZZR killed zhao min along with XX).
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

Quote Originally Posted by LuNaR View Post
    You're right in that he isn't, but if anything, Cheung Mo Gei is even *more*likely to forgive a wrong than Gwok Jing is.

Zhou Zhirou started out as an innocent girl, who turned evil partly due to Miejie's instructions of stealing the saber.
    I've long suspected that Chow Chi Yerk wasn't all that innocent even when she was a little girl, before she met her teacher Mit Jeut See Tai. She wasn't outright evil, but from the very beginning, I sense that she had the ability to manipulate people into trusting her even when she had a different agenda at heart.

Quote Originally Posted by LuNaR View Post

ZWJ will be very angry at ZZR, attempt to kill her but stop at the last second, and run away
    That is something I suspect Guo Jing will do.
    Simon the Snowblower.

Zhao Min did it as part of her job. Although what she did, in our point of view was rude and evil, in her people's point of view was clever and heroic.
    The Mongolians in ROCH and HSDS are stinky. Kidnapping helpless girl and dirty tactics are considered as heroic. Never have any courage to a fair fight.
    Last edited by Trien Chieu; 03-25-12 at 09:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by yittz View Post
    What do you think ZWJ would have done/reacted?
    Forgive, as usual.
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

Quote Originally Posted by PJ View Post
    Forgive, as usual.
    I thought your response was going to be, "then Tse Tsun would have died."

ARTS

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng View Post
    I thought your response was going to be, "then Tse Tsun would have died."

ARTS
    Naturally, that was the first thing I thought of. But alas, once in a while I need to give a "serious" response.
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」