Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What was Murong family's plan to restore its dynasty?

Back to the topic, why did MRB faked his own death?
    He did it, at least partly, to avoid being hunted down by people whom he fooled into "killing" Xiao Yuanshan.
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

Quote Originally Posted by Bai Qi44
    Actually, quite. Sun Ce borrowed troops from Liu Baio and that's how he started the kingdom of Wu. At least according to the novel. I don't know about real history, but I'm guessing it wouldn't be off when it comes to something like this.
    The Sun family was able to start their empire because all of China was in chaos. So, he can use the soldiers to take over another weak empire. However, this isn't the case in DGSD.

That explains it! (why Murong Bo wanted to kill Xiao Yuanshan in order to disrupt peace)
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

Yeah that now certainly makes sense. Before you would wonder why they bothered with murdering some random Khitans.
    "Anything you can't say NO to is your MASTER, and you are its SLAVE."

"I disapprove of what I say, but I will defend to the death my right to say it."

Quote Originally Posted by Athena
    You mean Yuan Shu, don't you? Because Liu Biao was responsible for the death of Sun Jian, father of Sun Ce. Sun Ce borrowed 3000 soldiers from Yuan Shu and used the imperial seal as a deposit.
    Right! My bad. I meant Yuan Shu. How could I get the Sun family's No 1 nemisis pre-Cao Cao mixed up with Yuan Shu. It's been too long since I've read the novel or played any Dynasty Warrior games.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordwiz
    The Sun family was able to start their empire because all of China was in chaos. So, he can use the soldiers to take over another weak empire. However, this isn't the case in DGSD.
    Yup. So, I guess now it makes more sesne with the 3rd edition changes. Instead of XYS being just a no name somebody, he now has ties with Khitan royalty. I guess that's why MRB wanted the 30 men to ambush him. Stll, I wondered why the Khitan emperor never did anything about XYS's "death"? Then again, MRB really didn't have enough men to start an empire even if all of China was in chaos.
    青山不改,绿水长留. 请啊!

http://www.geocities.com/wackyjlee/Others/lee.swf <----Chen Zhen (Bruce Lee version) kicking arse