Page 47 of 54 FirstFirst ... 373839404142434445464748495051525354 LastLast

Thread: Annie Man

new pix

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://images14.fotki.com/v225/free/34044/4/415294/2762370/annie01-vi.jpg?363500')

more

http://public.fotki.com/gokutrunk/annie_man/

TVB'7=Raymond+S4+Chris+Vin

wow, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by trieuminh
    new pix

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://images14.fotki.com/v225/free/34044/4/415294/2762370/annie01-vi.jpg?363500')

more

http://public.fotki.com/gokutrunk/annie_man/

Wow, great wedding gown photos. Annie looks very pretty in all the dresses. Thank you so much for posting them trieuminh!

what is Annie doing now?? did she still with TVB???
    That's what I am wondering. Haven't heard much news about her lately. I don't think she is filming with TVB anymore though. I did read somewhere that she might be filming some Mainland series but I'm not too sure.

Those Wedding picture are so cute. Thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by botan
    Wow, great wedding gown photos. Annie looks very pretty in all the dresses. Thank you so much for posting them trieuminh!

That's what I am wondering. Haven't heard much news about her lately. I don't think she is filming with TVB anymore though. I did read somewhere that she might be filming some Mainland series but I'm not too sure.
    She last filmed Si Gong Investigations from the last I've heard, but I think thats already finished filming, I think shes still a part with TVB, but just not as much. Theres some photos in the Si Gong thread, she looks cute as ever, she hasn't aged a bit!
    Currently Watching:
    Good against Evil

Current Favs
    Fav Actor: Roger Kwok
    Fav Actress: Tavia Yeung

Hey there you guys!! How are you all? Missed you all

Well I finally watched Gateau Affairs so just wanted to quickly chat about it, hehe. Even though Annie's character was really annoying in the beginning, I liked her towards the end. The scene where she is crying outside her father's hospital room was so touching! That scene touched me so much and I thought she did excellent there. A very memorable scene that redemed her character.

Oh, those wedding pics aren't showing up now.

But I was browsing through yesasia and I noticed that Annie has a few movies. have you guys heard of this one called Lavender or something? I can't ermember exactly if that is right, but I think she is the lead. Also there was this other one with her and 3 other girl friends. Each of them had a name of the four seasons and it was about their life or something like tht. I was thinking about getting it, but i don't know.

Anyways though, I hope her new mangement is doing well and she'll be able to participate in more seires and be the main star soon again! Either way I'll always love and support her!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Gateau Affairs ????Is that series or movie?? who with Annie can you tell me??thanks

Wow, she is so pretty in the Wedding dress thanks for the picture, She is so cute and pretty.

Its a TVB series which also starred Myolie Wu, Joe Ma and I think Jack Wu...not sure who she paired up with.
    Currently Watching:
    Good against Evil

Current Favs
    Fav Actor: Roger Kwok
    Fav Actress: Tavia Yeung

Did ANnie filming any new Tv series??

Quote Originally Posted by neverland
    She last filmed Si Gong Investigations from the last I've heard, but I think thats already finished filming, I think shes still a part with TVB, but just not as much. Theres some photos in the Si Gong thread, she looks cute as ever, she hasn't aged a bit!
    Sorry for such a late reply. Thank you very much for the update on Si Gong Investigations. I'll be sure to check out the pics in the Si Gong thread. I still wonder whether Annie will be filming TVB series anymore since she is not casted in any of the upcoming series.

Did ANnie filming any new Tv series??
    The latest TVB series, like neverland mentioned, was Si Gong Investigations. I don't know if she is currently filming any new series or movies. There was an article about a month ago that mentioned that Annie was suppose to film an ancient Mainland series with Julian Cheung this month but this news has not even been confirmed yet. Also, a while ago I heard that she would star in a modern series with Vic Zhou playing his assistant or something but I haven't seen any further news regarding this series either. If anyone has more news on these two Mainland series please do update us, it would be much appreciated. So little news on her once again.

But I was browsing through yesasia and I noticed that Annie has a few movies. have you guys heard of this one called Lavender or something? I can't ermember exactly if that is right, but I think she is the lead. Also there was this other one with her and 3 other girl friends. Each of them had a name of the four seasons and it was about their life or something like tht. I was thinking about getting it, but i don't know.
    Hi goddess! Yes, I've heard of Lavender and yes, she is the lead. I have not seen this movie yet nor have seen any other Annie movies. But if you do watch any of her movies do let us now about them.
    Last edited by botan; 12-20-05 at 04:03 PM.

I am new in this thread. Hi peoples. Just wanted to declare that Annie is among my fav actresses. To date, I have not hate a single character she portrayed (and she have portrayed some very diverse characters ranging from loyal maid to selfish, spoiled brat). I especially love her roles in ATV ghost dramas. She was great with Frankie Lam in Coinsedentially (sorry, spelled that totally wrong i think)
    How come most 江湖 (jiānghú) wanderers never worry about money? I wonder how a 大俠 (dàxiá) make a living...does meddling in people's business and righting wrongs pay well?

Just came across an article about Annie and I thought it was kind of interesting since it tells us a little about her personality and the reasons why she left TVB. I'm glad that she's doing better with her new management and I'm really happy that she got the lead role in Dragon Inn. I didn't know that she was turning 30 soon, she looks so young. It's too bad that she had been type-casted for so long. I think she is a wonderful actress and I'm sure she would be able to pull off the more mature roles, she just needs to be given the chance.

I've only posted 1/2 of the article since it was so long, to read the rest visit this link: http://jaynestars.com/index.php?name...rticle&sid=122

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://annie.zj02.com/bbs/UploadFile/2006-2/20062813647821.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://annie.zj02.com/bbs/UploadFile/2006-2/200628131712674.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://annie.zj02.com/bbs/UploadFile/2006-2/200628131636441.jpg')

Annie Man: Forever Young Girl

In many people's minds, Annie Man Chung Han will forever be a young girl. Actually Annie has been in the industry for 13 years. In July, she will be 30 years old.

"When I first started my career, I played many teenage girl roles. But I am almost 30 years old and I am still playing the same roles. Of course I am not happy. I have tried to change my image to look more mature, letting my hair grow longer to be more feminine. But I have not been offered different roles. When producers are casting for a young girl character, they will always think of me. After playing teenage girls for 13 years, I am very bored...."

"Last year when I was filming a series with Julian Cheung Chi Lam in China, the crew thought I was only 22 years old!" Many women are afraid of growing old, but Annie hopes that age will leave a mark on her face.

Annie is petite and cute; she is not your typical tall, mature leading lady. Although Annie starred in many TVB productions in the past, such as "A Pillowcase of Mystery," she has not left a deep impression in audience's minds. We only remember Annie always playing the younger sister role.

"I can't change my features. I know that my young features have restricted my opportunities. So I have tried not to wear jeans and t-shirts, hoping to gain more feminity. I try to be more gentle with my voice when I speak. I smile more so that others will not think I am cool."

"I think everything about me is ok. The only dissatisfaction I have is that I have a small bust. Since my figure is not too curvy, I can't pursue a sexy image. It's very hard to have a drastic change. There's not much I can do, as I can not grab on to the producer and say I have matured."

When Annie first joined TVB, she was dubbed to be the successor of Esther Kwan Wing Hor, as Esther was about to leave TVB at the time. Annie starred in "The Legendary 4 Aces," "Seven Sisters," and "A Colorful Life" consecutively, all ancient dramas. Who would have guessed that after "A Colorful Life," Annie would go from leading lady to supporting role?

Annie refused Leila Tong Ning's role in "Square Pegs" when it was offered to her. Annie and Leila were in movie "Those Were The Days" together. At the time, Annie was 24 and Leila was 18, but both of them played as high school students. Recently, Leila had played a scheming businesswoman in "Life Made Simple." The world has moved on, but Annie has remained the same.

Annie said, "Once you turn down script offers, TVB will of course be dissatisfied. In the past, I was not mature in my thinking and turned down a few roles. I would normally film one series and then take a little vacation. When I was offered the part in 'Square Pegs,' I had a cyst near the corner of my eye. The doctor said that I need to rest and not put on make-up, otherwise there would be a scar. I listened to the doctor, so I do not regret turning down the role."

"Although TVB has treated me well enough, there has been series following series for me to film. But all the characters I played are similiar: happy young girls. When I was at ATV, at least I had a chance to play a patient with an illness. Compared to ATV, I had very little improvement at TVB. Once TVB puts you in a certain image, you will be acting in that kind of role forever. So that's why it is time for me to leave TVB."

"Right now I am focusing on the mainland Chinese market. My new company pays me several times more than TVB."

"My father has his own business, so our financial situation has always been good. He has always given me a credit card to use for my expenses and I do not have to worry about providing for the family. In the past, I would refuse filming series and doing shows, because I thought I have plenty of youth and don't have to work so hard. But in the blink of an eye, I am already 29 years old. How much longer can I remain in acting? When Esther Kwan left TVB, she was 36 years old. In the TV industry, if you can remain in acting until you are 40, that's already quite an accomplishment. I realize that I only have a few years left myself."

"Chi Lam Cheung said that I am a young version of Law Lan, but I don't want to be Law Lan. I still want to play first lead. My new company is giving me that opportunity, I will be playing an innkeeper in my new ancient drama 龍 門 驛 站 (Dragon Inn)."

she's pretty...she got tat young face look......we got the same bday but diff year

she's Cute............i like her...........n...her acting is good too............

Annie is so cute. she always looks the same always young.

TommyH
    Unregistered

I think Annie is really underpromoted considering the large amounts of supporting roles she had with TVB. Did she ever get a leading actress role?

Talking

i think annie is really pretty
    she has a cute face n a pretty smile
    i agree dat TVB should give her more main roles
    her acting is pretty good in TMWFI & APOM
    rock on annie!
    LaLaLa
    This is my fab siggie
    LaLaLa

xox

Quote Originally Posted by TommyH
    I think Annie is really underpromoted considering the large amounts of supporting roles she had with TVB. Did she ever get a leading actress role?
    Not with TVB, with ATV she has had some leading roles.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

TommyH
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung
    Not with TVB, with ATV she has had some leading roles.
    I wonder why she never got any lead roles She certainly deserves them.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyH
    I wonder why she never got any lead roles She certainly deserves them.
    She's had a few leading roles with TVB, like in "Colorful Life" and "Whatever it Takes." She also had a fairly large role in "The Legendary Four Aces" and "Take My Word For It." TVB later started to underpromote her because they became dissatisfied with her turning down a few roles that they had offered her. I don't think it was right of TVB to give her a hard time just because she turned down some roles. Annie couldn't help herself, she had health reasons.
    Last edited by botan; 03-24-06 at 10:40 PM.