Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Love Conciege (Ai De Zhang Men Ren)

Quote Originally Posted by muddy_paws
    Yesterday's episode was so well done! Jacelyn's crying scene was so real. She looked so torn up inside. I could literally feel her pain at breaking up with Thomas! She is really one of the good actors in Mediacorp. I hope MCS will not freeze her because of her outburst at the RenCi Charity shit. She's just voicing her own opinions anyway.
    Muddy Paws, did you see my earlier post? I felt the same way as you! Same goes for Thomas's crying scene.....both of them are so good! You just feel that their xin hao tong!..like bei ren lie kai...

Senior Member f.alchemist_freak's Avatar

Yesterday's episode was so well done! Jacelyn's crying scene was so real. She looked so torn up inside. I could literally feel her pain at breaking up with Thomas! She is really one of the good actors in Mediacorp. I hope MCS will not freeze her because of her outburst at the RenCi Charity shit. She's just voicing her own opinions anyway.
    i didn't hear about this outburst at the charity show - wat is it about?
    Solitary trees, if they grow at all, grow strong.

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry
    Thanks for your spolier tag Guo Xiang..when did it happen?
    SPOILERSPOILERSPOILERS!

Not sure, but seems like she's got it waaaaaay back. Maybe from about the time after she got raped, which would be understandable.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

Quote Originally Posted by f.alchemist_freak
    i didn't hear about this outburst at the charity show - wat is it about?
    She was featured in the new paper and spoke about how artists should not be performing dangerous stunts and getting seriously injured in order to raise funds for charity. I thought it was a very valid thing she said and it was brave of her to speak up too.

If I were Ruqing and a guy made it so clear that he doe not fancy me like in tonight's episode showing how Thomas Ong's JieKuan behaved towards her, I would definitely back off....somehow I think I don't have that thick a skin and also no point clinging on to him when his heart obviously does not lean towards you. To put it in my cousin's language. I mean he was so obvious already lor!....ha ha..

i feel so sorry for jiekuan and ruyi.. the actors thomas and jacelyn acted so well that you actually feel the effect of the breakup and how heartbroken they are, everytime i see jiekuan thinking of how ruyi and him are no longer together and he starts to tear, OMG it is like so real and it really hits the spot...i think i never felt so touched before...especially by s'pore dramas... props to jacelyn and thomas... and ruqing is such a b***h...sigh.. sometimes i wish she would just die or commit suicide!! someone go kill her!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tellywelly
    i feel so sorry for jiekuan and ruyi.. the actors thomas and jacelyn acted so well that you actually feel the effect of the breakup and how heartbroken they are, everytime i see jiekuan thinking of how ruyi and him are no longer together and he starts to tear, OMG it is like so real and it really hits the spot...i think i never felt so touched before...especially by s'pore dramas... props to jacelyn and thomas... and ruqing is such a b***h...sigh.. sometimes i wish she would just die or commit suicide!! someone go kill her!!!
    The audience can all see their consummate acting skills. Both of them should be nominated for star awards next year and maybe we should have a best overseas artist in a local serial, I would nominate both Nancy Sit and Alex Toh.

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry
    Muddy Paws, did you see my earlier post? I felt the same way as you! Same goes for Thomas's crying scene.....both of them are so good! You just feel that their xin hao tong!..like bei ren lie kai...

lol. Strawberry, I went back and saw ur post just now! This shows that great minds think alike. Haha.
    magic is something science hasn't made boring!

lol. Strawberry, I went back and saw ur post just now! This shows that great minds think alike. Haha.
    ha ha...I guess so.

The ending theme song was quite nice.
    "By nature, men are nearly alike; by practice, they get to be wide apart."

Quote Originally Posted by FruityPunch
    The ending theme song was quite nice.
    yes, i also mentioned that in an earlier post. its sang by Guo Meimei called 'gou gou shou'.

btw, the last 3 episodes look so exciting! I am looking forward to Ruqing getting her just desserts.

yeah. i like gou gou shou too. it's so sweet. actually, i would like to have the soundtrack of love concierge. there's this background music that is always there when there's supposed to have a romantic mood. i wonder what that music is. haha. pi li hong chun by nancy sit is so funny!

yeah. i like gou gou shou too. it's so sweet. actually, i would like to have the soundtrack of love concierge. there's this background music that is always there when there's supposed to have a romantic mood. i wonder what that music is. haha. pi li hong chun by nancy sit is so funny!
    Soundtrack? Why don't you buy Jocie's album instead? Hehe.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

I would prefer the soundtrack too if there was one. I have no idea which bkgd music is that. I will try and listen out for it.

Question Can anybody help me?

Did anybody record yesterday's episode (wed)? I missed the first 15mins and badly wants to watch it. Can anyone do me this favour?

i want today's(thurs) episode if anyone got it. i missed it..

Hi people,

sorry, i kind of only 'heard' last night's episode and totally miss tonight's episode. should make an effore to watch the ending episode tomorrow.

Lightbulb

Hey, i think i did record yesterday (thur) episode. Anybody wants it? I can send through email. It is about 500mb of size.

Arrow

Anyway, may i know how did Thomas and Jacelyn met and how did they fall in love?

Quote Originally Posted by iezkiub
    Hey, i think i did record yesterday (thur) episode. Anybody wants it? I can send through email. It is about 500mb of size.
    thks. will let you know if I want it.