Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Love Conciege (Ai De Zhang Men Ren)

Quote Originally Posted by iezkiub
    Anyway, may i know how did Thomas and Jacelyn met and how did they fall in love?

They met in Japan. Ruyi was helping Densie with her marriage to her Japanese husband and she was lost one day and could not get a cab-driver who understood her, Thomas helped her out..it was a chance meeting and a pretty nice one too. Then, She approached him for help again when she needed to look for the photographer that Denise insisted on, which was actually Lance. He said that Singaporeans should help fellow Singaporeans. They sort of had chemistry and a good impression of each other and met each other again (though both lost each other's handphone number when they first came back to Singapore) when they came back to Singapore and things just keep on progressing...

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry
    They met in Japan. Ruyi was helping Densie with her marriage to her Japanese husband and she was lost one day and could not get a cab-driver who understood her, Thomas helped her out..it was a chance meeting and a pretty nice one too. Then, She approached him for help again when she needed to look for the photographer that Denise insisted on, which was actually Lance. He said that Singaporeans should help fellow Singaporeans. They sort of had chemistry and a good impression of each other and met each other again (though both lost each other's handphone number when they first came back to Singapore) when they came back to Singapore and things just keep on progressing...
    Thanks strawberry!

Quote Originally Posted by iezkiub
    Thanks strawberry!
    Hi!

You are most welcomed.

Default Yao Dong FC!!!

does any of you all like yao dong, de guy hu acted as fiona's husband. if yes, join his fan club now! http://movies.groups.yahoo.com/group/zhangyaodong/

Just came across this drama. Its one of the better SG drama so far (the other one I liked is You're the one). Anyway, how many eps are there for this drama?? Thanks a lot.

Hey are you singaporean based in US? I think its 30 epsidoes. yes, this is one of the more entertaining ones. I like it too as a local.

Not really a singaporean. But I spent almost half of my life in SG. There aren't many good SG dramas but I try to suppor those that are good.