Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Chen Kun (Aloys Chen) (pics)

Smile Golden Warrior and Princess

Here are some sites that contain pictures and information regarding Aloys Chen Kun's serie "GOLDEN WARRIOR AND PRINCESS"

http://ent.sina.com.cn/v/f/myhg/index.html
    http://ent.tom.com/1030/1592/2004317-71466.html

CCTV:
    http://202.108.249.200/teleplay/xjkt...-01/2961.shtml

http://202.108.249.200/teleplay/xjkt/more_2961.shtml

I can't believe his page is all the way on page 6. Dude, he's handsome, talented, and keeps busy what more can you ask for?

Okay so I want your opinions on his series/movies cause I want to buy some. The only ones I've seen in full are Jin Fen Shi Jia/ Story of a Noble family and Feng Hong Nv Lang. Which ones are also good. i'm watching sword of the outlaw right now.

Series:

Only You - Don't like Ruby Lin so I don't think I will like this one.
    Love in Shunshine - Maybe.
    Vancouver - Seems interesting, but heard bad things.
    The one with Sun Li - The one I'm most interested in so far
    Symphony of Rain with Lu Yi and Zhou Xun - His first one right? is the story good?

if you've got others you really like please tell me too.
    I like looking at pretty people. I don't like watching TVB.

chen kun is one of the best looking out of all the chinese actors.
    i just dont really like his english name
    ~
    .shu chang.
    Leanna, <3

Quote Originally Posted by linger View Post
    chen kun is one of the best looking out of all the chinese actors.
    i just dont really like his english name
    Aloys is a very unique name! I like the flow of it on my tongue. lol ~ I wonder how he came up with that name.

so his name is chen kun
    duno y when i saw dis name, i will thk of him
    i oni saw 1 of his shows (that i can clearly remembers) n in dat show, his name is
    chen zi kun (which is y i tot of him when i saw chen kun)
    i thk in dat show, he pirs up wif zhou xun but he died

any1 has any memory abt dat show? i wanna make sure dat its d rite person
    'God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference' - Reinhold Niebuhr

Hiiiii....!!!! I'm newbie here, let me join to this threads, because i love Chen Kun very much.

sagiescorp85 : that drama you talk about maybe symphony of rain, 1 of my fav Chen Kun's drama. in that drama his play as chen zi kun n you'r right that drama has tragic ending.

i'm looking Chen's another drama, < only you> there is anybody know about this drama? his play with Rubi Lin. and i really really want to saw it, where i can buy?

in my country that series is called love story in shanghai... really luv this series... chen zi kun is so hot!! (hehe...)... this is where i started to know him and fall in luv with lu yi... it has really tragic ending... very memorable series...

yaya, in my place its called love story in shanghai too
    now i remember
    yup, luv chen zi kun

whose dat gal who plays his love interest at 1st n is his wife reli zhou xun?
    'God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference' - Reinhold Niebuhr

does anybody have seen only you?? please talk about it, i really want to know the story . and talk more about our Chen, what his doing now, or...whatever...

I read in Chen kun's sites that now he was sick, is that true?? because i just cant read chinesse carecter little bit.

sorry if my eanglish so bad *lol*

Does anyone has any info. about Vancouver serie? I'm watching it right now and got hooked on it, but it seem I can't find any info. about the casts or review about this serie.

"i'm looking Chen's another drama, < only you> there is anybody know about this drama? his play with Rubi Lin. and i really really want to saw it, where i can buy?"

you can see this movie online here, but in vietnamese ( the title : khong the khong co em)

http://www.motvongtroi.com/index.php...d=81&catid=312

[Love Story in Shanghai] is my fav series of Chen Kun, that's where I got to know him and Zhou Xun. Therefore very excited when I found out he filmed [The Conquest] with TVB.

I'm interested in buying the DVD set of [Story of a Noble family]. Anyone know where I can read a review on this series?

Quote Originally Posted by WindCross View Post
    Here are some sites that contain pictures and information regarding Aloys Chen Kun's serie "GOLDEN WARRIOR AND PRINCESS"

http://ent.sina.com.cn/v/f/myhg/index.html
    http://ent.tom.com/1030/1592/2004317-71466.html

CCTV:
    http://202.108.249.200/teleplay/xjkt...-01/2961.shtml

http://202.108.249.200/teleplay/xjkt/more_2961.shtml
    whoa..thsnk for those links WindCross. i liked this series too.

Quote Originally Posted by guesswho View Post
    Does anyone has any info. about Vancouver serie? I'm watching it right now and got hooked on it, but it seem I can't find any info. about the casts or review about this serie.
    Hi there's the link of that serie

http://www.tudou.com/playlist/playin...mode=0#4118999

enjoye it =)

I recently rewatched 'Symphony of Rain'. This series is so good actually a real tragic love story which I love. I need more of those series!!!
    No idea if it's first role but he did a great job. I found him very convience as the role of Chen Zi Kun. ( Very close to his real name)
    Beside, he is very good looking guy.

So this is the guy who's starring w/ Sonija Kwok in The Conquest. He's pretty good looking! I don't know if I should watch The Conquest. How's his acting in there??

Hey

I am a newbie here

I think Chen Kun is a really good looking actor, can someone post more pics of him please. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Linh-e-Pooh View Post
    OMG,
    I became a semifan of Chen Kun, after watching Sword of Outlaw and The Knot, both starring Li Bing Bing (I am a fan). He is really quite handsome, but his acting needs much improvements. Chen and LBB looks amazing together, both in the serial and the movie. I thought LBB and Chen were perfect together, despite their tragic ends in both series and movie. But, I guess that's what makes it more memorable.

The Knot's release had brought over $5 million, which isn't as much, but still an enormous amount. I've read my great reviews on the movie, and I agree, Chen and Vivian needs to improve more, due to their stiffness, at some point in time. But LBB's role Jindi was definitely mesmorizing and defnitely well-liked. Its no wonder Jindi won him over. Sadly, their end was tragic and heartbreaking. I really enjoyed watching this movie, and am sure that fans of all 3 main casts would love it too.

Sword of Outlaw on the other hand, lacked structure in its storyline, therefore was unsatisfying. Chen's performance was alrite, but again, he was rather stiff. But he managed the look, since his character is precieved as stiffed and wood-like. Even so, I enjoyed LBB and Chen's love story, their love was definitely unconditional and worthy. I cried rather much with both preformances from both the movie and series. Its sad to say that LBB and Chen could not end well in their productions together, therefore I hope that in the near future they would come up with a happily ever after production.

I too, really like the CK + LBB pairing- they really do have chemistry together. It's also great that they have a very close relationship in real life too, very supportive of each other.
    The storyline of Sword of Outlaw was really sporatic to me. Transitions from one scene to another was really abrupt (editing team's fault I guess). I did ALOT of fast-forwarding. I also wish that there was more screen time between CK and LBB, as that's the only thing that motivated me to finish the series.
    CK's dialouge at the end when he was on the boat w/ LBB was very touching- Although it was not a happy ending, but it was rather memorable, don't you think?
    IMO, I think CK and LBB look most compatiable together, too bad LBB is rumored to be already married.
    **Currently Watching**
    -Lovers (Korea)
    -Maiden Wai Xai (Taiwan)
    -Air City (Korea)

Love you... Chen Kun

Quote Originally Posted by vivi_g View Post
    So this is the guy who's starring w/ Sonija Kwok in The Conquest. He's pretty good looking! I don't know if I should watch The Conquest. How's his acting in there??
    Well, I don't know until now if you have watched the series yet. If you have not, all I can say is it's a must see. You will fall in love with him.

By the way, have you gals seen this video? OMG, he is so perfect, his hair do, his look, his voice, his singing..... I am melting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZIaxezEfHU