Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Chen Kun (Aloys Chen) (pics)

Quote Originally Posted by c13:4567
    Neat , i thought its just cindizzzle and me in here. thanks y'all.

Hello newbie welcome, welcome to one of the neglected mainland actors thread! do come back and post again

I happen to know the answer to your question cuz someone posted something similar in his baidu board last month.

chen kun is 100% chinese of Han ethnicity.

it all started when an irresponsible chinese journalist wrote in an article, some time ago, that CK has 1/4 Nepalese, without checking the facts. it got circulated around and soon one thing led to another....his father became an Indian. the jp press mistook it for real and wrote the same thing when CK went to japan for a mag shoot.

let me see if i can find the baidu link...

got it: http://post.baidu.com/f?kz=122067371
    Thanks c13:4567!!! =)

I didn’t think Chen Kun was mixed, because my cousin has similar facial feature as Chen Kun, and I'm for sure he’s 100% pure Chinese. When I was doing some research on Chen Kun biography, I came across some Japanese fan site saying he “had Indian blood or father was Indian” and came across another article http://www.people.com.cn/GB/paper178...3/1005448.html saying he is ¼ Nepalese.
    Thanks for clearing it up thou. =D

I think his acting has improved a lot by now. I watched him in “The Conquest” first and he did a good job for his character as Fan Li. Then I went back and starting watching his older films like “The Story of the Noble Family” but that was back in 2002/2003? that was like his earlier film projects, so he did a solid job there.

I am wondering has TVB aired “The Conquest” in Hong Kong, I know they released the DVD for the overseas.

I think he'll be more popular once they aired "The Conquest" in Hong Kong (if they haven't)

Quote Originally Posted by adagirllala
    Thanks for clearing it up thou. =D
    no worries it wasn't that difficult to do the search. btw, just curious...which jp website was that? i only know of the one created by his japanese fan.

I think his acting has improved a lot by now. I watched him in “The Conquest” first and he did a good job for his character as Fan Li. Then I went back and starting watching his older films like “The Story of the Noble Family” but that was back in 2002/2003? that was like his earlier film projects, so he did a solid job there.
    I prefer his earlier series, The Conquest was just ok for me.

Actually, I have a little to say on his acting. Chen kun still has alot of room to improve. IMO, he has not reached his full potential yet, which i guess, isn't a bad thing. A few young actors have peaked and plateaued out early , permanently stalling their career, CK on the other hand, is on the way up, in his tv, movie, and singing career.

He also showed some range in his previous roles, but could still improve. He can play the slightly prissy, effete DJ in Pink Ladies. He can play the overly, pampered rich, playboy son of the chinese premier in Noble Story. He can also play a poor and downtrodden 1930s shanghai barber. Now lets see how he does playing a left leaning, communist sympathizer from taiwan in his new film.

Personally, I rate actors by how convincing they can inhabit a role (as in the lose-yourself-in-every-part sense of the word) or simply, if they can make u forget that underneath that character there is an actor playing him. Philip Seymour Hoffman and Daniel Day-Lewis, IMO, are superbly gifted actors with range, I call them actors who really act. Moreover, I rate actors by how much he can surprise me with each new role. Among the younger generation of actors, Depp impresses me lot, another is Edward Norton. Liu Ye is also good.

IMO, they are different from the movie star type actors like Cruise and Andy Lau. Basically, these guys rely on schtick. As in everytime u watch them onscreen, at the back of your mind u can't shake off the feeling that it is just Lau underneath that undercover guy or Cruise playing a Vietnam War veteran. Rare nowadays, is the combination of the charismatic star with the ample acting chops, guys like Marlon Brando, Denzel Washington and Chow Yun Fat. I hope Chen Kun can reach that status someday.

And then I guess there is also the teen idols category, guys like su youpeng, nicky wu, wallace huo.... they are, ermm... how should I say this diplomatically ...... anyway......i'm kinda rambling and digressing now, do forgive me.

I am wondering has TVB aired “The Conquest” in Hong Kong, I know they released the DVD for the overseas.
    Not too sure....as far as i know, they haven't done so yet.

Default Best Actor award (15th Shanghai Film Critics Association)

2006 Shanghai International Film Festival

Best Actor awarded to Chen Kun of “The Music Box” by the Shanghai Film Critics Association
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/918/u1171p28t3d1135786f326dt20060625195941gb7.jpg')

15th Shanghai Film Critics Association Top 10 films for 2006: “The Music Box” by Chen Yifei
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/2089/lfs0wjdz0.jpg')

As one of the Shanghai International Film Festival major activities, the 15th Shanghai Film Critics Association unveiled their choice for the year's Top 10 films and announced the winners of the Paradise Award for Best Director, Actor and Actress.

Walking the red carpet with the widow of director Chen Yifei, Madam Song Meiying, a former model
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ent.tom.com/images/piclib/siffhongtan/d/5.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ent.tom.com/images/piclib/siffhongtan/d/6.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/m/p/2006-06-25/U1512P28T3D1135820F326DT20060625215930.jpg')
    Last edited by c13:4567; 09-17-06 at 07:02 AM.

Default The Music Box movie promo

Chen Kun: "Yes, we get along quite well."
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img309.imageshack.us/img309/4783/473de423020003391dp.jpg')

Zeng Li: "OK, lets see who's hand is bigger?"
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/7064/473de4230200033a8hp.jpg')
    Last edited by c13:4567; 09-17-06 at 06:36 AM.

And then I guess there is also the teen idols category, guys like su youpeng, nicky wu, wallace huo.... they are, ermm... how should I say this diplomatically ...... anyway......i'm kinda rambling and digressing now, do forgive me.
    Are you saying actors like Alec, Nicky, and Wallace are just pretty faces with no talent?

Cause personally from what I know a lot of people in Mainland think of Chen Kun as only a teen idol too.

I watched "Farewell Vancouver", and throughout the entire series, he had like no expressions, and acted too "cool". didn't impress me at all. and in "the story of a noble family", I thought his acting was fake, and also (I'm not trying to offend any Chen Kun fans) a bit prissy.

So in terms of actings, even though Alec, Nicky, and Wallace are considered teen idols, I think their acting skills are better than Chen Kun's.

Wow, an angry rebuttal

If I said anything to offend some fans, I apologize...deeply sorry

though i don't think I even said anything remotely offensive about them or much less included personal insults... and no way did i say they are untalented

you are of course entitled to your own opinion

no it's not an angry rebuttal, but I'm just saying what I think, and if it sounds too harsh, then I'm sorry.

And if I said anything offensive about Chen Kun such as his acting is bad and stuff like that, don't take it too personally because even though his acting has yet to impress me, but I do I believe he has potential to develop into a better actor in the future.

no worries it wasn't that difficult to do the search. btw, just curious...which jp website was that? i only know of the one created by his japanese fan.
    c13:4567
    This is the Japanese website http://www.chenkunjp.com/tamatebako/ta1.html. It might be the same one you know about?
    I forgot which tab it’s under that said “Indian blood”. Basically I use an online translator website, which wasn’t that accurate of course.

I think (in my opinion) “The Conquest” was a great TV Series, maybe that’s why I enjoy watching Chen Kun played as Fan Li.

Yeah, I agree he has a lot more that can improve.
    I can’t wait till his new TV Series? “Yun Shui Yao” comes out.

I haven’t seen any of his older series besides “ The Story of the Noble Family”, so I can’t say if he is a good actor or not. But from watching just two of his series, I think he’s a solid actor overall. In “ The Story of the Noble Family” the directing of the TV Series was just so dragging. I understand it’s based off a novel, but reading a novel and watching a TV Series are different things, can’t make everything slow pace. I guess the director has his own reasons.

In my opinion I don’t think his acting in “ The Story of the Noble Family” was fake, just average acting as a pampered rich boy (not impressive). His acting there didn’t please some or many audiences, especially my mom, she thought it was just OK for her or actually a little annoying (because of the character he portrayed) I’m sure if it was cast with another actor (that actor) might have done a different (style) way or a better job? Who knows. But Chen Kun just did an average job there.

I guess you have to like Chen Kun’s acting style or if you even see any style in him. Thou I think he’s an enjoyable actor to watch (or else I wouldn’t be on this forum)

Is it Alec Su? Sorry I’m not good with names.
    I’ve only watch 2 of Alec Su’s TV Series or actually 3 ("Huan Zhun Ge Ge I & II", and "The Legendary Siblings" (with Jimmy Lin) I think he did a descent job.

For Nicky Wu (I hope we are talking about the same person), I only seen him in “At the Threshold of An Era I & II” and his role wasn’t that big, plus that was one of his first filming projects? so can’t judge from that.

Wallace Huo, sigh I never seen his acting.

So I don’t think I can compare them to Chen Kun. I’m sure they all have different acting style (that capture a lot of audience) and some enjoy watching them more so than other actors like Chen Kun.

I believe they all capture a wide range of audiences, I guess more for teens? because they are all attractive male actors, but have different facial features, depends which type you prefer more.

In my opinion, a good actor/actress should have the ability to play very different roles and or who could play multitude roles whilst retaining his/her own personal characteristics, like physical expressiveness, emotional availability, generate emotional/physical condition, imitating dialects and accents, and stage combat. Also the actor/actress should be able to entertain (not in terms of comedy) his/her audiences, whether it’s their style or whatever.
    For me I think Edward Norton and Johnny Deep falls under that.

I apologize for making this so long to read. I hope I didn’t offended/annoyed anyone.

Thanks c13:4567 for posting up pictures!

I think Chen Kun should lift weights and gain some muscle? I think he’s a little to skinny? I guess he doesn't want to go for that image but is it supposed to be normal/attractive in China/Hong Kong/Taiwan? Just wondering thats all.

whew...glad to know all is fine now... no worries cheeky, i would never take it personally (unless u start to insult me )...like i said, everyone is entitled to their own opinion... i was just worried my comments might have upset others
    c13:4567
    This is the Japanese website http://www.chenkunjp.com/tamatebako/ta1.html. It might be the same one you know about? I forgot which tab it’s under that said “Indian blood”. Basically I use an online translator website, which wasn’t that accurate of course.
    thanks adagirllala, for a sec, i thought u can read jp. yeah...it might be the one, i have never actually been there, just heard about it.
    I think (in my opinion) “The Conquest” was a great TV Series, maybe that’s why I enjoy watching Chen Kun played as Fan Li.
    nice to know u enjoyed it, I thought he did just alright in there, nothing to shout about. his performance was kinda low-key and subdued...what with the loss of his country, friends, lover etc... being a slave for most part of the series and all that. he also fell very sick during filming in Henan so that might have affected his performance somewhat too. not my fav...but many liked it though, thats cool.
    I can’t wait till his new TV Series? “Yun Shui Yao” comes out.
    <Yun Shui Yao> is not a series, its a major movie production (by chinese standards). i'm excited about it too, CK plays a taiwanese character, from the his teens to old age, spanning 60 yrs. maybe this could nab him another golden horse award nomination.

based on the article, it comes out 24th Nov (llike the heading btw )

《云水谣》众星捧月 实力陈坤独挡一面

新浪娱乐讯 战争爱情大片《云水谣》日前确定了11月24日为上映档期,这部横跨西藏、福建、辽宁、加拿大和上海等五地 的巨制,讲述了一段跨越海峡、历经60年至死不渝的坚贞爱情。归亚蕾、秦汉、杨贵媚等老牌影帝影后在片中甘 当绿叶;徐若?、李冰冰、梁洛施等当红女星的众星捧月,更加凸显出实力陈坤的不凡演技。
      影片以男女主角陈秋水(陈坤饰)、王碧云(徐若?饰少年、归亚蕾饰老年)和王金娣(李冰冰饰)三人的爱 情为主题,男主角陈秋水从台湾一名家庭教师成为朝鲜战场上的军医然后援藏工作,期间要在两个女人之间做出艰 难的抉择。陈坤在谈到自己对这段爱情的理解时说:“在音讯全无的几十年间,一对恋人是否有必要为对方守候一 生?这或许不仅仅是对爱情的拷问。”影片结尾,陈坤还饰演了陈秋水与王金娣的儿子陈昆仑——一个满脸络腮胡 子的西北汉子。
    Last edited by c13:4567; 09-01-06 at 08:08 AM.

I haven’t seen any of his older series besides “ The Story of the Noble Family”, so I can’t say if he is a good actor or not. But from watching just two of his series, I think he’s a solid actor overall. In “ The Story of the Noble Family” the directing of the TV Series was just so dragging. I understand it’s based off a novel, but reading a novel and watching a TV Series are different things, can’t make everything slow pace. I guess the director has his own reasons.In my opinion I don’t think his acting in “ The Story of the Noble Family” was fake, just average acting as a pampered rich boy (not impressive). His acting there didn’t please some or many audiences, especially my mom, she thought it was just OK for her or actually a little annoying (because of the character he portrayed) I’m sure if it was cast with another actor (that actor) might have done a different (style) way or a better job? Who knows. But Chen Kun just did an average job there.
    i feel differently on this. His performance here was better than average, I would say it was raw, powerful and engaging. He displayed a variety of emotions througout the series and showed many sides to his character, jin yanxi. There was the childish, playful side of Yanxi...the spoilt, pampered side...kind, helpful side dealng with his friends...the romantic, stubborn side before marriage...selfish, unresponsible side after marriage....the helpless, weak side after his father's death...i could go on and on

quite honestly, i thought his performance was brilliantly compelling, albeit a tad raw. but the tranformation from willful, carefree playboy to the deeply remorseful broken man who lost his dad, wife, son and money at the end was realistic.

i agree the show was indeed draggy at times, esp. with the formulaic xiao lian(poor maid) and liu chun jiang(promising rich guy) storyline. bear in mind though, <jin fen shi jia> broke cctv's (mainland largest tv network) viewership ratings record when it first ran. so much so that it became an instant classic, catapulted chen kun into the top leading man status and made alot of people forget about his already successful turn in his earlier series, <xiang wu, xiang yu, you xiang feng>. A poor performance would not do that. The director said so himself before it ran, it was boom or bust...the lead character was involved in 70% or so of all the scenes...the show's success depended alot on whether the audience would like the main guy's performance. I can't imagine someone else doing a much better job as Yanxi.

Moreover, it broke the ratings record despite the fact that it ran during the Iraq war and SARS epidemic when tv channels were dominated by those news stories. It commanded alot of viewers despite not having a built-in fanbase like Jin Yong or Qiong Yao series. The Zhang Hen Shui novel it was adapted from was also not well know to start with, neither was most of the cast. Additionally, when they did an informal survey of the people who liked CK's acting from <jin fen>, many were highly educated people, from health professionals to teachers...teenage girls alone don't give u that kind of viewership ratings.

I’m sure they all have different acting style (that capture a lot of audience) and some enjoy watching them more so than other actors like Chen Kun.
    Yep, it was my fault, will not mention them again.

In my opinion, a good actor/actress should have the ability to play very different roles and or who could play multitude roles whilst retaining his/her own personal characteristics, like physical expressiveness, emotional availability, generate emotional/physical condition, imitating dialects and accents, and stage combat. Also the actor/actress should be able to entertain (not in terms of comedy) his/her audiences, whether it’s their style or whatever.
    For me I think Edward Norton and Johnny Deep falls under that.
    Indeed, and I would include Liu ye too, Imo, don't know if u heard of him. even after he won critical reviews and the golden horse award for his performance in lan yu, he managed to continually reinvent his acting.

I apologize for making this so long to read.
    I'm flabbergasted...you have absolutely nothing to apologize for. Your posts are mature and well thought out, I enjoy reading them, please write longer next time

Thanks c13:4567 for posting up pictures!
    you're welcome, although could use some help. not sure where did hata_yan go? she/he opened this thread and then just left...

I think Chen Kun should lift weights and gain some muscle? I think he’s a little to skinny? I guess he doesn't want to go for that image but is it supposed to be normal/attractive in China/Hong Kong/Taiwan? Just wondering thats all.
    i concur and concur. Image and packaging counts for a lot in this biz whether u like it or not... things mainland actors don't fare as well as their counterparts. he must gain more weight before he turns into a walking skeleton and he should take a much needed break before he works himself to death. it has been crazy, crazy busy for him.

nice to know u enjoyed it, I thought he did just alright in there, nothing to shout about. his performance was kinda low-key and subdued...what with the loss of his country, friends, lover etc... being a slave for most part of the series and all that. he also fell very sick during filming in Henan so that might have affected his performance somewhat too. not my fav...but many liked it though, thats cool.

<Yun Shui Yao> is not a series, its a major movie production (by chinese standards). i'm excited about it too, CK plays a taiwanese character, from the his teens to old age, spanning 60 yrs. maybe this could nab him another golden horse award nomination.

based on the article, it comes out 24th Nov (llike the heading btw )
    No wonder, I was thinking to myself, he looks like he’s ill or something, and then I was thinking maybe it’s the make up, because he looked paler?

Oh it’s a movie then? How long is it? I thought it said it had episodes on somewhere I read up, but then my Chinese (reading wise) is really bad.

i feel differently on this. His performance here was better than average, I would say it was raw, powerful and engaging. He displayed a variety of emotions througout the series and showed many sides to his character, jin yanxi. There was the childish, playful side of Yanxi...the spoilt, pampered side...kind, helpful side dealng with his friends...the romantic, stubborn side before marriage...selfish, unresponsible side after marriage....the helpless, weak side after his father's death...i could go on and on

quite honestly, i thought his performance was brilliantly compelling, albeit a tad raw. but the tranformation from willful, carefree playboy to the deeply remorseful broken man who lost his dad, wife, son and money at the end was realistic.

i agree the show was indeed draggy at times, esp. with the formulaic xiao lian(poor maid) and liu chun jiang(promising rich guy) storyline. bear in mind though, <jin fen shi jia> broke cctv's (mainland largest tv network) viewership ratings record when it first ran. so much so that it became an instant classic, catapulted chen kun into the top leading man status and made alot of people forget about his already successful turn in his earlier series, <xiang wu, xiang yu, you xiang feng>. A poor performance would not do that. The director said so himself before it ran, it was boom or bust...the lead character was involved in 70% or so of all the scenes...the show's success depended alot on whether the audience would like the main guy's performance. I can't imagine someone else doing a much better job as Yanxi.

Moreover, it broke the ratings record despite the fact that it ran during the Iraq war and SARS epidemic when tv channels were dominated by those news stories. It commanded alot of viewers despite not having a built-in fanbase like Jin Yong or Qiong Yao series. The Zhang Hen Shui novel it was adapted from was also not well know to start with, neither was most of the cast. Additionally, when they did an informal survey of the people who liked CK's acting from <jin fen>, many were highly educated people, from health professionals to teachers...teenage girls alone don't give u that kind of viewership ratings.
    True.
    I think it’s because it was dragging in a lot of parts of the story so I didn’t like it as much, so it was average to me. I guess I was being biased.
    =D

Yep, it was my fault, will not mention them again.
    No need to apologize, everyone has their own title opinion. =D

you're welcome, although could use some help. not sure where did hata_yan go? she/he opened this thread and then just left...
    I’ll try to find some pictures of him and post it up.

i concur and concur. Image and packaging counts for a lot in this biz whether u like it or not... things mainland actors don't fare as well as their counterparts. he must gain more weight before he turns into a walking skeleton and he should take a much needed break before he works himself to death. it has been crazy, crazy busy for him.
    Wow he's super busy then.
    Oh is he going be part of that new up coming 60 episodes TVB production (Changing Times)?

No wonder, I was thinking to myself, he looks like he’s ill or something, and then I was thinking maybe it’s the make up, because he looked paler?
    Oh it’s a movie then? How long is it? I thought it said it had episodes on somewhere I read up, but then my Chinese (reading wise) is really bad.
    Yeah, a few people got sick during filming, it was during the middle of a hot summer.... they had to wear all these armor and the conditions in the countryside were pretty poor.

I'm not sure about the running time of《云水谣, the film is still in post production. There is alot of news being released recently, the latest suggests that chen kun will be playing the roles of the main character and his son in the film. He will also have to adopt a convincing minnan accent as many in the cast are from taiwan.

新浪娱乐讯 陈坤以前演绎的角色,大多是有点书卷气的,他的表演一贯细腻敏感,有很浓郁的个人气质。在《云水谣》中,他 身上忧郁唯美的气质同样很契合忧郁深情的男主人公。不过,这次他出演的陈秋水从书生到军医,身份上发生了巨 大的变化:从台北的腼腆文静的学生气息,到在战火中带着大军帽的医生,人物本身在时代中经历了巨大转变,无 论角色差异还是年龄跨度,都比以往更有难度。

由于陈秋水是台湾青年,需要对人物生活背景进行了解,并且最好说带有闽南口音的普通话。秦汉、杨贵媚、 徐若?等演员都是台湾人,因此在语言上没有任何障碍,但这对陈坤来说就是一个难题。为此,他查看了不少上世 纪三四十年代台湾年轻人的资料,看了反映那个时期的电影,还特意学了一点点闽南话,力求接近影片对角色的要 求,但他坦言:“说实话,开始因为语言有点吃力”,不过,随着角色的深入,他对自己的表现越来 越有信心。

当片中那个叫陈秋水的男人在经历了血与火的战争洗礼,经历了刻骨铭心的情感变迁后,沉淀了,成熟了,他 拥有的是一个沉甸甸的灵魂。陈坤说,戏中20年的岁月、情感跨度让他的表达更彻底、更纯粹。“以前演戏会紧 张,可能也会走一些弯路,但现在心情很笃定,尤其是到了拉萨这样纯净的地方,心很静”。转战拉萨、羊八井、 卡诺拉雪山等外景地,虽然忙碌,但陈坤却不知疲倦:“这是一种太幸福的感受。”

片中,陈坤还一人分饰了两角,扮演了陈秋水和他的儿子陈昆仑,这让他更有成就感:父亲陈秋水经历了和爱 人分离之痛,又得到了一份意外而来的执着的爱,儿子邂逅了父亲初恋情人的养女,了解了上一辈人的情爱经历。 几乎片中的情感故事都留下了他的痕迹,而这些感情都有着很纯粹、很真挚的本质。“这对我来说,是不可多得的 突破自我的机会。”
    Last edited by c13:4567; 09-24-06 at 11:48 AM.

Wow he's super busy then.
    Oh is he going be part of that new up coming 60 episodes TVB production (Changing Times)?
    At this this time, there is still no official word on that...he would be involved in another hk project this month, headed by famous hk director derek yee, after he gets back from his official duties in korea.

中韩电影大使不日会面 陈坤金喜善凭实力对话

陈坤即将动身赴韩“度假” 汉城釜山相会金喜善

新浪娱乐讯 2006年9月1-6日,作为“中国电影走出去工程”一环的中韩电影展映活动,在汉城与釜山拉开序幕。由于活动在两个城市举办 ,电影《寻枪》与《理发师》 将分别作为开幕影片在汉城和釜山与韩国观众见面。陈坤此行身负“中国电影形象大使”一职,届时将与韩国电影 形象大使金喜善一起亮相于韩国媒体面前。

对于一年主演三部电影(《理发师》、《门》、《云水谣》和两部电视剧(《情证今生》、《新不了情》,同 时不误新唱片及广告的陈坤来说,这一整年的工作已然是密不透风。从工作时间及强度上来讲,赴韩参加电影交流 的一周,将是“非常轻松和愉快的一周。除了以纯粹的观众视角来观看一些优秀的韩国电影,并从韩国同行们的精 彩表演中,吸取我所欠缺的表演经验;同时我也能得以抽空小结一下今年的成绩。”

Chen Kun has been named as the "Chinese Film ambassador" to Korea and will meet his counterpart Korean film star Jin XiShan (kim hee sun???) in front of the media and korean audience. He will travel to Seoul and Busan to attend the Chinese-Korea film exhibition along with the rest of the chinese delegation. As to to starring as the lead in three movies this year, <music box>, <the door>, <yun shui yao>, and 2 tv series <qing zheng jin sheng> and <xin bu liao qing>,while simultaneously having to promote his new album and doing ads, he feels that this year's schedule has been jam packed. the korean trip will be a rather relaxing experience for him as a change and a time to learn from our korean counterparts.
    Last edited by c13:4567; 09-12-06 at 11:55 AM.

Default Chen Kun in Seoul as Film Ambassador

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.news.yahoo.co.kr/picture/e7/20060901/e720060901_26801107.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://nimg.empas.com/orgImg/yt/2006/09/02/kp1_2060902a0137.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://imgnews.naver.com/image/108/2006/09/01/2006090119342086644_2.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://nimg.empas.com/orgImg/tn/2006/09/01/2006090118360179077_1.jpg')

Default Chen Kun in Korea for the 2006 CJ China Film Festival (part 2)

On arrival at Seoul Airport
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/8820/efc3f22403c26e338644f927xq5.jpg')

中国电影形象大使陈坤 引发韩国70多家媒体报道
    Chinese Film Ambassador Chen Kun, draws out more than 70 Korean media outlets to report

新浪娱乐讯 昨天上午,中国电影代表团首先参观了韩国最大的综合媒体娱乐集团希杰娱乐集团,并与之签订了相关合作协议。 这意味着中韩两国在文化尤其是电影领域将有更大规模的交流与互动。陈坤在参观完后表示:“在韩国,我们看到 了与中国不同的电影工业形式,也见识到了不同的经营理念。通过这次电影交流,我觉得我们演员,以后也有必要 加强对电影工业模式的了解。”

当天在龙山CGV影城开幕的“2006年CJ中国电影节”上,韩国70多家媒体竞相赶到场采访报导。集中展 现中国电影百年史的参展影片中,电影《寻枪》作为首尔开幕式的开幕影片。放映结束后,作为中韩两国电影形象 大使,陈坤与金喜善一同接受了韩国4家电视台的专访,两人虽然语言不通但默契十足,不时用微笑与眼神交流。 随后,陈坤对随行的电影频道报导组表示:“通过这次出行,我更加感到自己能作为中国电影形象大使,与不同国 家的同行与影迷一同进行电影文化交流,是怎样一种荣幸。我希望这样的活动今后能更多。”

当晚,中国电影代表团还参加了希杰公司的盛大晚宴。此次中国电影展映活动9月4日起转向釜山CGV西部 举行。

http://ent.sina.com.cn/m/c/2006-09-02/19271228555.html

Korean TV interview with Jin XiShan
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/m/c/2006-09-02/U1431P28T3D1228555F326DT20060902192713.jpg')

Magazine interview
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/m/c/2006-09-02/U1431P28T3D1228555F329DT20060902192713.jpg')

Media throng
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/m/c/2006-09-02/U1431P28T3D1228555F328DT20060902192713.jpg')

Default Last month's Hangzhou trip

Ads on the street
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/4632/yezi123dsc00255bfbdb1b4gg6.jpg')

Afternoon Press Conference
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img117.imageshack.us/img117/9971/yezi123dsc00281bfbdb1b4hh2.jpg')

Performance at night
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/425/udewmzayntiguanmpc0f7vl7i3ua4.jpg')

With the 2 friendly hosts
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/2729/udewmzayodyguapxfddks0mkipgs4.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/7902/udewmzayotkguaep4a02zedpkdcd0.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/9756/20068262253143572np8.jpg')
    Last edited by c13:4567; 09-12-06 at 12:38 PM.

Thanks c13:4567 for updating Chen Kun pix. regularly. He is so hot. Can wait to see his new series w/ Li Bing Bing. I like them as a couple.

Default The Door (Poster Cover) - Chen Kun

Yeah, thanks for c13:4567! =)

But need to help c13:4567 out..

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://pic.northeast.cn/0/01/14/76/1147658_938036.jpg')
    This is a poster cover (I think) from one of his up-coming movies called "The Door"

Image Source from: ent.sina.com.cn

Default Men's Style Magazine Photo Shooting

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/s/m/p/2006-08-02/U1818P28T3D1183419F326DT20060802163049.jpg')
    Front Cover

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/s/m/p/2006-08-02/U1818P28T3D1183419F329DT20060802163049.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/s/m/p/2006-08-02/U1818P28T3D1183419F328DT20060802163049.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/s/m/p/2006-08-02/U1818P28T3D1183419F358DT20060802163049.jpg')

Here's the link about him:
    http://ent.sina.com.cn/s/m/p/2006-08...301183419.html
    it's in chinese, sorry I don't know how to translate it.

Image Source from: ent.sina.com.cn