Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sek Sau (Shek)

Default Sek Sau (Shek)

have you guys watched War of In laws? i loveee the character sek plays. and i think he and liza make such a gooooooooooooood couple. i love their scenes, its soo cute!! esp. the parts where sek shows his love for his wife. awwwww... justt too cute =) i love this series. i think so far its one of the best series, i love the plot and all the cast and characters ^___^

i heard sek is like a veteran lol. wow... he looks pretty good for his age

i just loveeeeeee him being a good guy hahah... i dont think i've seen him as a bad guy in series yet haha.. its the first time i see him in a series, and war of inlaws is sooo amazingly awesome. his character is soo cute and manly and everything lol. man.. he and liza make such a good couple on screen.
    "experience everything life has to offer and live to share them"

He was really hand

He played Mou RI Fok.. ermm Wang Yu Yan's cousin in TLBB in the 80's version, opposite Idy Chan.

He also starred in a series with Liza Wang. I don't know the name.. Just know it was about the WOmen in the YAng family. Liza played Mok Gui Ying. Shek Sau played the leader of the Beggar's clan. HE secretly loved her.. but she refused to accept his love since her husband died..

He played a couple of bad guys role these days..

GOlden Faith, he was the one who abused Anne Heung's character.

Angels of Mission, he and his creepy gotee in here..was the main bad guy

Strike At Heart- Main bad guy
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

wow.. many bad character roles lol. i want to see him more in good guy roles, but nonetheless, i bet he does a great job at it =) hope to see him more in series.

I really like him with Liza in WOIL. Hope to see him with Liza again in the near future.

anyway, pics from WOIL.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b185/solynlizawang/drama/WOIL/WOIL_E03_ls.jpg')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b185/solynlizawang/drama/WOIL/WOIL_E03_ls1.jpg')

banner
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b185/solynlizawang/banner/Banner_woil_LizaSekSau.jpg')

calendar
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b185/solynlizawang/calendars/calendar2006_07_2.jpg')

http://asianfanatics.net/forum/Liza_...alk125656.html
    Idol: Liza Wang Ming Chuen
    fav drama: War of In Laws, A Matter Of Customs, ATE, Blade Heart...
    forum: http://lizawang.go-forum.net

I liked him in Triumph in the Skies as Francis and Ron's dad. He and Mary Hon were a funny couple.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

oh i definitely agree with lady zhuge! of all the characters he played, i like him best in triumph but he's a very good actor imo.
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

what's imo?

Quote Originally Posted by jpanda
    what's imo?
    in my opinion
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

oh thanks lady zhuge =)

hmmmmm... it kinda seems like he doesnt have a lot to do these days lol
    i wonder what other series will he be in

Senior Member shanghai girls are hot's Avatar

anyone know this really old ancient series with him? he play a swordsman and his lover was one of like 13 or something assassins? and the bad guy was an old enouch. in the end, the king hung himself? and the other enouch open the gates to the city and got shot by arrows? i like that serie

wow.. that series seems.. sad =)
    but i m not sure what it's called since i havent watched the old old series with sek in it.

I like watching Sek Sau in Wars of In Laws too.... He was just recently seen in Bar Benders playing the role of the main villain there...

Here is a brief article on Sek Sau taken from :http://www.brns.com/hkactors/pages/page35.html

Born: 11/21/ ---- in Hong Kong

Sek Sau was one of those 1970’s and 80’s heartthrobs. Born in Hong Kong sometime in the late 1940’s/ early 1950’s. He started acting at the age of nine. Sek Sau worked for TVB making drama series during the 70’s and 80’s. He has an unusual flexibility to play modern & ancient characters, comedies, and drama with equal ability.

After finishing a motion picture in 1984, Sau opened a restaurant in Taiwan. In 1990, Sau dropped out of the entertainment circle and moved to Canada with his family where he opened another successful business.
    He came back into acting during 1997, under contract to ATV where he hosted the 1998 World Cup Special and acted in Flaming Brothers along with another two dramas. In 1999 he participated in an US motion picture with William Dafoe and John Cho called “Pavilion Of Women”. During 2000, he starred in a TVB drama “ On The Track Or Off” and it was his first appearance on TVB in over a decade. In 2001 he starred in his second series “Legal Entanglement”, and he also hosts TVB’s I-Files with Jacqueline Law.

In addition to acting on television, he also performs in plays. Furthermore, he’s also a saxophonist. He used to sing too, but that was over 20 years ago, two of his songs are: Rainbow-man which he sang with Cheung Ling Ling, and D-Force, a theme song for a 70’s Japanese cop show.

Sau, now in his early 50’s, still looks fit, with his attractive good looks and not looking like he’s even aged in a decade, it’s impossible to tell his actual age.

A few of his movies/series are: Stranger From Canton (1973), Memory Of Hometown (1976), The Couples (1979), The Family (1980), Come Rain Come Shine (1981), Young Heroes (1981), Love With Many Phases (1982), The Semi-Gods and Demi-Devils (1982), The SIB Files (1986), The Formidable Lady From Shaolin (1987), Flame Of Fury (1988), Battle Of The Heart (1989), Flaming Brothers (1999), On The Track Or Off(2000), Legal Entanglement(2001), Golden Faith(2002) and Wah Tam Cheung(2002).
    "It is not we who change reality, it is reality that changes us"

To shanghai girls are hot: I don't think I'm right. But the closest series of Sau kor I can think of is Kwong loong (Ray Lui as the king). But I don't recall a 13-year-old assassin, so I may be wrong. :P

I love Sau kor in old TVB series, especially in ancient costume ones. He was very good as wuxia hero. I believe he knows some kung fu too. He was the best!!! I even like him as a villain, like Mu-Rong Fok in Tian lung be bu 82. He's my MOST favorite actor of ALL time.

I don't like (I don't even want to watch) his villain roles now, or when he plays a super rich, super powerful, and/or super bad person. He so exaggerates his characters. Much prefer him as a "normal" person, like in War of the in-laws or To get unstuck in time. He's pretty good in those. Anyone with me?

I even wrote a blog entry for him: http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-P97Zr...0g--?cq=1&p=62. So if you're interested, please comment!
    Last edited by Tam Yuet Wah; 04-14-07 at 02:35 AM.

the only series iv seen him in were those where he played a baddie like in flaming brothers, so close n golden faith...but i cant deny the fact that he was such a good actor
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

MAGIC SHOOTER HISASHI MITSUI!

i like him in Got Unstuck in Time! He's really hot for someone his age =)

he is UBER good looking for his age! sadly his son didn't inherit all, but at least okay too(: and he can totally act this guy;DDD

Quote Originally Posted by survivor_gal View Post

A few of his movies/series are: Stranger From Canton (1973), Memory Of Hometown (1976), The Couples (1979), The Family (1980), Come Rain Come Shine (1981), Young Heroes (1981), Love With Many Phases (1982), The Semi-Gods and Demi-Devils (1982), The SIB Files (1986), The Formidable Lady From Shaolin (1987), Flame Of Fury (1988), Battle Of The Heart (1989), Flaming Brothers (1999), On The Track Or Off(2000), Legal Entanglement(2001), Golden Faith(2002) and Wah Tam Cheung(2002).
    You know "I've been wanting to comment about this 'or complain about this also..." WHY DIDNT ANYONE MENTION ABOUT HIS Series also "The Possessed 1985"!!! where he played his role as Dong Fang Bart... Geez... No matter if its Wikepedia OR Dramawiki - this series was not included in his biography - DID NO ONE EVER WATCH THIS OR ARE THEY SOO LAZY that they forgot about it!... - Which i FIND SAD!!! Because this is when i start liking him!!! (And he is SOO COOL IN THERE!!! - A great Hero type!!/Dashing and strong - wuxia character!)

Another drama i like him in was "On the track or of" - But to me will always be "THE POSSESSED 1985!" - where he played his role as Dong Fang Bart
    Last edited by KikoTsukino; 05-21-11 at 07:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KikoTsukino View Post
    You know "I've been wanting to comment about this 'or complain about this also..." WHY DIDNT ANYONE MENTION ABOUT HIS Series also "The Possessed 1985"!!! where he played his role as Dong Fang Bart... Geez... No matter if its Wikepedia OR Dramawiki - this series was not included in his biography - DID NO ONE EVER WATCH THIS OR ARE THEY SOO LAZY that they forgot about it!... - Which i FIND SAD!!! Because this is when i start liking him!!! (And he is SOO COOL IN THERE!!! - A great Hero type!!/Dashing and strong - wuxia character!) Another drama i like him in was "On the track or of" - But to me will always be "THE POSSESSED 1985!" - where he played his role as Dong Fang Bart
    I have seen possessed to, Shek Sau look very handsome & charming. I think he is one of best actor. He can play any role.

My favorite series of him are:
    - A Beggar's Daughter (1977) --> so innocent & pleasant performance
    - The Twins (1979) --> the best Hua Mo Kei
    - Young's Female Of Warriors (1980) --> he look very handsome too on this series
    - The Young Heroes Of Shaolin (1981) --> very nice series
    - Demi God And Semi Devil (1982) --> the best Morung Fu, so charming, handsome, & pleasant performance
    - The Battlefield (1985)
    - The Possessed (1985) --> so handsome
    - The Formidable Lady From Shaolin (1987)
    - Flame Of Fury (1988)
    - Triumph In The Skies (2003) --> very funny
    - Wars Of In-Laws (2005) --> very funny & cute
    Last edited by princevegeta; 02-14-12 at 06:21 AM.
    If you Sau Gor fans, so visit & like this fanspage : www.facebook.com/sheksau
    There's so many picture of him. That's really awesome ^^

Quote Originally Posted by jpanda View Post
    have you guys watched War of In laws? i loveee the character sek plays. and i think he and liza make such a gooooooooooooood couple. i love their scenes, its soo cute!! esp. the parts where sek shows his love for his wife. awwwww... justt too cute =) i love this series. i think so far its one of the best series, i love the plot and all the cast and characters ^___^ i heard sek is like a veteran lol. wow... he looks pretty good for his age i just loveeeeeee him being a good guy hahah... i dont think i've seen him as a bad guy in series yet haha.. its the first time i see him in a series, and war of inlaws is sooo amazingly awesome. his character is soo cute and manly and everything lol. man.. he and liza make such a good couple on screen.
    Shek Sau and Liza Wang have play together in several time. A House Is Not a Home (1977), The Couple (1979), Young's Female Of Warriors (1981), Wars Of In-Laws (2005), & Super Snoops (2011). But only in WOIL they become husband & wife
    If you Sau Gor fans, so visit & like this fanspage : www.facebook.com/sheksau
    There's so many picture of him. That's really awesome ^^