Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Jo In Sung

Quote Originally Posted by genna
    Really? I have no idea. Haha well, I am just a recent fan, so I don't exactly know much. lol
    Genna I don't think so cause till now I haven;t read any news of him having any girlfriend.........As I his girl friend so if got any question to ask his GF ask me lor....hahahaa How i hope I am...

Quote Originally Posted by Arashigirl6
    isn't he dating shin mi na ??? ( little sis of lee byung hun in 'Beautiful Days')
    anyone who knows about that???

Hi Arashigirl6,
    I don't think so as till now I haven't read any news about him having any girl friend before......cause I his GF .....hahaha I wish I am.....Anyway nice to meet u....

Quote Originally Posted by Sally1118
    HaHa...lucky u didn't throw yr DVD...Actually he like HJW like SJS first but SJS was acted so cool and JIS keeping turning up infront of her and do so many things for her so her feelimg slowly change...which like don't like to be pamper and most of all how to reject a man like JIS...I won;t lor...

So after MOB u watch Spring Day again and u will understand the story more and of course JIS role in there...Ya if the girl in the end end up with his brother i will be cause how can 2 mother fallin love...hahaha anyway I like the way JIS treated the girl in Spring Day...how i hope i the girl..

Ya u should watch SFTS...heehee JIS is cute and funny in there....

I oso join sweetinsung only at March this year cause after I watch MOB I totally in love with him and I everyday must knw his news and see his picture......
    Haha oh I definitely wouldn't reject JIS! LOL I wouldn't even have to think about it. SJS is nothing compared to JIS!

Omg, guess what? I was watching up to the episode where JIS was just about to kiss HJW after carrying her home because she was drunk and my DVD player won't play the next disc! Gah! I was going CRAZY again!! I couldn't even sleep. It's either my stupid DVD player or something was wrong with the DVD. So I cleaned the disc, but it wouldn't work either. But thank god it played when I put it into my sister's playstation! I was so happy. Haha now I can watch the rest.

Yep yep, I will definitely watch Spring Day again when I have the chance!

Does SFTS have a good storyline? Is it draggy? How is JIS character?

Sweetinsung is the best! Is it the only English Insung forum? I can't read Korean or Chinese

Haha yeah I didn't think he had a girlfriend, but wasn't too sure. lol YOU WISH YOU WERE! ^__^ Well whoever becomes his girlfriend will be really lucky. He's such a sweetie!

Haha oh I definitely wouldn't reject JIS! LOL I wouldn't even have to think about it. SJS is nothing compared to JIS!

Omg, guess what? I was watching up to the episode where JIS was just about to kiss HJW after carrying her home because she was drunk and my DVD player won't play the next disc! Gah! I was going CRAZY again!! I couldn't even sleep. It's either my stupid DVD player or something was wrong with the DVD. So I cleaned the disc, but it wouldn't work either. But thank god it played when I put it into my sister's playstation! I was so happy. Haha now I can watch the rest.

Yep yep, I will definitely watch Spring Day again when I have the chance!

Does SFTS have a good storyline? Is it draggy? How is JIS character?

Sweetinsung is the best! Is it the only English Insung forum? I can't read Korean or Chinese

Haha yeah I didn't think he had a girlfriend, but wasn't too sure. lol YOU WISH YOU WERE! ^__^ Well whoever becomes his girlfriend will be really lucky. He's such a sweetie!
    Oya that the part, I think your head must be streaming with smoke out of it....hahaha....So now u r happy as you can see...heehee!!! As for SJS in MOB acting I find it so so only but SJS acted very good in MISA.But still JIS is still the best.....

So when u free you watch Spring Day and you will know the story better and u will find Spring Day is a good drama....SFTS is not draggy at all...actually that always a funny part so you will like that show too....True me for that...As I the type of person who hate draggy drama it make me fall asleep ...heeehee.As for JIS character is here....he wanted to be an actor since young young but he couldn't read ,so it was hard for him...he was kind in heart and will always think for others than himself .... in here ,he more cute and sweet.... I find it that way....

I find sweetinsung is the best.... all of them are so friendly and helpful and always post Insung latest news . They are awesome, I so happy that I found that website... I can read Chinese but not that good as some use that Chinese character I don't know...they knw me but I don't regonise them...heehee

Heehee if by any chance I can be his GF I will be the happiest Woman in the world........ Don't u wan to be his Gf too??? But I think he will find a good GF that will take good care of him.... As Insung was such a sweetie like you say.....That what I love abt him....

Oya that the part, I think your head must be streaming with smoke out of it....hahaha....So now u r happy as you can see...heehee!!! As for SJS in MOB acting I find it so so only but SJS acted very good in MISA.But still JIS is still the best.....

So when u free you watch Spring Day and you will know the story better and u will find Spring Day is a good drama....SFTS is not draggy at all...actually that always a funny part so you will like that show too....True me for that...As I the type of person who hate draggy drama it make me fall asleep ...heeehee.As for JIS character is here....he wanted to be an actor since young young but he couldn't read ,so it was hard for him...he was kind in heart and will always think for others than himself .... in here ,he more cute and sweet.... I find it that way....

I find sweetinsung is the best.... all of them are so friendly and helpful and always post Insung latest news . They are awesome, I so happy that I found that website... I can read Chinese but not that good as some use that Chinese character I don't know...they knw me but I don't regonise them...heehee

Heehee if by any chance I can be his GF I will be the happiest Woman in the world........ Don't u wan to be his Gf too??? But I think he will find a good GF that will take good care of him.... As Insung was such a sweetie like you say.....That what I love abt him....
    I've only seen SJS in Glass Shoes before. He gives me the impression that he doesn't know how to act, especially in MOB. I know he's suppose to be introverted, but he has the SAME expression on his face in practically ever scene. lol, so yeah JIS is definitely better. SJS reminds me of Vanness Wu of F4 haha... but anyway...

Yeah, I hate draggy dramas, it drives me nuts! Heehee aww JIS sounds sweet. In SFTS, his character is different than in MOB & Spring Day? I'm hoping to see a different side of him

So you can read Chinese? That's so cool. lol I only know a few characters. Hehe

I think In Sung is boyfriend potential... hahaha of course he is. And I'm good to be his girlfriend too! LOL I can take care of him Sally!! Heeheee

I've only seen SJS in Glass Shoes before. He gives me the impression that he doesn't know how to act, especially in MOB. I know he's suppose to be introverted, but he has the SAME expression on his face in practically ever scene. lol, so yeah JIS is definitely better. SJS reminds me of Vanness Wu of F4 haha... but anyway...

Yeah, I hate draggy dramas, it drives me nuts! Heehee aww JIS sounds sweet. In SFTS, his character is different than in MOB & Spring Day? I'm hoping to see a different side of him

So you can read Chinese? That's so cool. lol I only know a few characters. Hehe

I think In Sung is boyfriend potential... hahaha of course he is. And I'm good to be his girlfriend too! LOL I can take care of him Sally!! Heeheee
    I didn't watch Glass Shoes yet...But I also find SJS acting no good in MOB but in MISA( I'm sorry I love you) his acting is good....But in anyway I will still think JIS is better lah.U oso know F4...U say SJS remind u of Vanness Wu I will say Victor Zhou as how he acted in Metor Gardens...BTW in F4 who u like most? I like Jerry Yan......the others 3 is out for me....heheee

So we are the same hate draggy drama....... hahaha!!! It not oni drive me nuts it make me find the story getting more and more boring..... In SFTS Insung was different as he don't come from RICH family not pamper child and he work hard for to become a great actor..........

In Singapore I got to learn Chinese as mine second language but my ENGLISH is LOUSY....hehee lucky till now u can understand wat I writing.....heehee

Actually JIS say himself is not a romantic person before when he doing an interview in Taiwan for Spring Day...... Have u watch that B4? U can find in Youtube and the interview is in mandarin and very funny too....But anyway I no need to have a romantic BF I will be more happy if I can have Insung as BF so whether he Romeo or not is not important ...Right genna!!! If we can have him...heeheee

Is he working on any new series at the moment? Do you guys have any recommendations for his series? So far, I've only watched Memories of Bali, and I just love him in there.

I didn't watch Glass Shoes yet...But I also find SJS acting no good in MOB but in MISA( I'm sorry I love you) his acting is good....But in anyway I will still think JIS is better lah.U oso know F4...U say SJS remind u of Vanness Wu I will say Victor Zhou as how he acted in Metor Gardens...BTW in F4 who u like most? I like Jerry Yan......the others 3 is out for me....heheee

So we are the same hate draggy drama....... hahaha!!! It not oni drive me nuts it make me find the story getting more and more boring..... In SFTS Insung was different as he don't come from RICH family not pamper child and he work hard for to become a great actor..........

In Singapore I got to learn Chinese as mine second language but my ENGLISH is LOUSY....hehee lucky till now u can understand wat I writing.....heehee

Actually JIS say himself is not a romantic person before when he doing an interview in Taiwan for Spring Day...... Have u watch that B4? U can find in Youtube and the interview is in mandarin and very funny too....But anyway I no need to have a romantic BF I will be more happy if I can have Insung as BF so whether he Romeo or not is not important ...Right genna!!! If we can have him...heeheee
    I don't think you even need to bother about watching Glass Shoes. lol I thought the drama was pretty boring, I only watched 4-5 episodes. SJS wasn't too attractive either ... well actually he's never been and probably never will be attractive in my eyes haha... oh Vic, I liked his character in MG. Too bad he never really got a chance. I guess SJS does resemble him in some way, but I think in looks, he reminds me of Vanness, maybe it's cause of the eyes... Mmmm all four of F4 are pretty much the same to me. Don't hate them, or love them. Jerry and Vic seem to be the better looking ones though, and Vanness has the body hahaha, as for Ken... eh no comment. He doesn't have the looks OR the body. Heheh

Yeah boring is the word to describe it! Draggy dramas are just so stupid, I'm like "Just end it already will ya?!"

Oh I'm glad JIS didn't play a rich guy in SFTS. As much as I love watching him portray one, I think I would rather watch something different from him, since I've already seen him in Spring Day and am watching him in MOB. Actually right now, I can't wait to see him in Mean Street. The movies looks and sounds good!

You live in Singapore? Cool! I've never been there, if I get a chance I would definitely go. Hehe there's so many places I want to visit, like Hong Kong, Taiwan, Korea, Japan, etc.... lol. Your english is LOUSY? I don't think so! It's really good, I can understand everything you're writing ^__-

I never watched that interview, I want to though, I think I'll go search through youtube later. Hahahaha a romantic boyfriend would definitely be nice, but... yeah I so agree with you Sally! In Sung would be better la!

Quote Originally Posted by baby1talk
    Is he working on any new series at the moment? Do you guys have any recommendations for his series? So far, I've only watched Memories of Bali, and I just love him in there.
    He's not working on any series right now. I'm hoping his next project will be one though! Umm, I haven't watched any other dramas with JIS, except for Spring Day and MOB right now. Spring Day is a decent drama and it's his newest drama too I believe. Maybe Sally will have more recommendations for you

oh Vic, I liked his character in MG. Too bad he never really got a chance. I guess SJS does resemble him in some way, but I think in looks, he reminds me of Vanness, maybe it's cause of the eyes... Mmmm all four of F4 are pretty much the same to me. Don't hate them, or love them. Jerry and Vic seem to be the better looking ones though, and Vanness has the body hahaha, as for Ken... eh no comment. He doesn't have the looks OR the body. Heheh
    did u ppl know dat vaness became a korean singer ??? LMAO cuz i saw him n kanta singin in da "SBS music adwards" n i kinda like one of their song...its called sum thing 127

Quote Originally Posted by baby1talk
    Hi baby1talk,
    He not working in any new series right now but it was in the planning in any moment as now he still busy with the promotion of MEAN STREET.You can watch Shoot for the Star(Shooting Stars), Piano and Spring Day all this is Drama series which I had watch and I find the show is good especially Spring Day as for Movie that I watched was The Classic and Love Impossible. The Classic JIS didn't have much part in there but in Love Impossible you can see JIS all the time.....Hope this will help.......anyway welcome to Jo In Sung forum,,,and enjoy yr stay cause JIS is one guy that u cannot miss.....

Heehee genna lucky you tell me if not I will had listen to my friend as she wanted to borrow me that drama. To be true as my thinking for SJS are properly same as you even after I had watched MISA,he don't catch my eyes ..... too....As in MG I will say Vic role in there is not bad n true enough he got a nice body too..but I like Jer role in there DMS he something like JIS in MOB....I like cause he don't act proud like the others....Vic look sissy to me and Ken my answer is same like u.......Heehee S orry to all VIC,KEN Fans

hahaha like the way u say JUST END IT.....Ya, I had just watch a New series the tittle is SAY YOU LOVE ME....Please don't watch, it show make me heachache and I fall a sleep a few times and the ending SUCK.....

Ya...You will find JIS role in SFTS was different in MOB and SD.....Me too, I can't wait to watch MEAN STREET too as Insung was a total change in look ,role and all the action part was all done by himself......Good right!!!

Yes....stay in SINGAPORE since the day I born..the weather here is hot which u need sunglasses...heeheee SO how abt u? U move to USA recently?For me I had been to Paris, London, Korea, Hong Kong,Bali, Thailand and of course my neighbour country Malaysia......Thks for saying my english not bad...heehee

If u can't find let me know but anyway I will find and post the link to u........ Ya lor if got Insung ssi what else can I ask for....He like everything that I wanted to have.......
    Last edited by Sally1118; 05-18-06 at 10:08 PM.

Hi mini_mouse,

I just read the news last couple of days Van is joining with Kangta as a group for advertisement,movie and etc....but I can't recall what their Group name...anyway both of them did took a photo and was been say like the Brokeback Mountain movie ....heheeeee
    Last edited by Sally1118; 05-18-06 at 11:50 PM.

Hi mini_mouse,

I know I read the news already Van is joining with Kangta as a group for advertisement,movie and etc....but I can't recall what their Group name...anyway both of them did took a photo and was been say like the brokenback mountain movie ....heheeeee
    i think its "scandal" rite?

Quote Originally Posted by mini_mouse
    i think its "scandal" rite?
    I not quite sure about that........ but the Kangta got a bit of that look. But anyway I didn't much about Kangta so I can't comment.....

Heehee genna lucky you tell me if not I will had listen to my friend as she wanted to borrow me that drama. To be true as my thinking for SJS are properly same as you even after I had watched MISA,he don't catch my eyes ..... too....As in MG I will say Vic role in there is not bad n true enough he got a nice body too..but I like Jer role in there DMS he something like JIS in MOB....I like cause he don't act proud like the others....Vic look sissy to me and Ken my answer is same like u.......Heehee S orry to all VIC,KEN Fans

hahaha like the way u say JUST END IT.....Ya, I had just watch a New series the tittle is SAY YOU LOVE ME....Please don't watch, it show make me heachache and I fall a sleep a few times and the ending SUCK.....

Ya...You will find JIS role in SFTS was different in MOB and SD.....Me too, I can't wait to watch MEAN STREET too as Insung was a total change in look ,role and all the action part was all done by himself......Good right!!!

Yes....stay in SINGAPORE since the day I born..the weather here is hot which u need sunglasses...heeheee SO how abt u? U move to USA recently?For me I had been to Paris, London, Korea, Hong Kong,Bali, Thailand and of course my neighbour country Malaysia......Thks for saying my english not bad...heehee

If u can't find let me know but anyway I will find and post the link to u........ Ya lor if got Insung ssi what else can I ask for....He like everything that I wanted to have.......
    Yeah I think it's probably a waste of time watching Glass Shoes. Is MISA good though? As for MG, I thought DMS was a pretty self-absorbed kind of guy, well actually all four of them gave me that impression, but I perfer the HZL type, quite, mysterious, and cool. Hahaha anyway...

Say You Love Me, is boring? Thanks for telling me wor! Heehee I was just thinking about watching it. Guess I won't now

Yes yes, In Sung seems so different in Mean Street! I like it. Can't wait to see it! Too bad I'll have to wait until the DVD for it to come out.

I was born here in the U.S. and lived here ever since actually. Heehee, it's pretty nice, except it can get kind of boring. So, how old are you? I'm 17.

Oh and, I'm nearing the end of MOB. Man, Shui Jing drives me nuts. I really do hate her character. When she's with Jaemin she misses Ren Zu and vice versa. I don't think she deserves either of their love. They should seriously give up on her, they can do so much better!! Grrrr! Poor Jaemin! And you know what, I actually kind of pity Ren Zu too. Geeez, I never would have expected that. But back to JIS, I wish his character was stronger and didn't drown himself in love love love. He could do so much more, I know he can! And same in Spring Day! Ai, in both dramas the female lead makes me so angry!

Ya can you post the link please? I want to see! And by any chance do you know of any MOB NG links??? Heehee thanks Sally!!

Kangta... mmm sounds so familiar, I can't seem to picture the face though. lol is it a group, or is it just one person? Haha... wait I think I'm thinking of the Japanese group KAT-TUN =/ ... lol ok just forget it. I'm getting things all mixed up. Anyway, I remember seeing Vanness with a Korean singer, they're not bad. If Vanness does attempt to break into the Korean entertainment, he might actually have a chance. Considering he does look kind of Korean in a way

Kangta... mmm sounds so familiar, I can't seem to picture the face though. lol is it a group, or is it just one person? Haha... wait I think I'm thinking of the Japanese group KAT-TUN =/ ... lol ok just forget it. I'm getting things all mixed up. Anyway, I remember seeing Vanness with a Korean singer, they're not bad. If Vanness does attempt to break into the Korean entertainment, he might actually have a chance. Considering he does look kind of Korean in a way
    dont u ppl remember H.O.T????....kanta was in it!!! n i used to like him when i was around 7 lol...but now, i like tony an more

Yeah I think it's probably a waste of time watching Glass Shoes. Is MISA good though? As for MG, I thought DMS was a pretty self-absorbed kind of guy, well actually all four of them gave me that impression, but I perfer the HZL type, quite, mysterious, and cool. Hahaha anyway...

Say You Love Me, is boring? Thanks for telling me wor! Heehee I was just thinking about watching it. Guess I won't now

Yes yes, In Sung seems so different in Mean Street! I like it. Can't wait to see it! Too bad I'll have to wait until the DVD for it to come out.

I was born here in the U.S. and lived here ever since actually. Heehee, it's pretty nice, except it can get kind of boring. So, how old are you? I'm 17.

Oh and, I'm nearing the end of MOB. Man, Shui Jing drives me nuts. I really do hate her character. When she's with Jaemin she misses Ren Zu and vice versa. I don't think she deserves either of their love. They should seriously give up on her, they can do so much better!! Grrrr! Poor Jaemin! And you know what, I actually kind of pity Ren Zu too. Geeez, I never would have expected that. But back to JIS, I wish his character was stronger and didn't drown himself in love love love. He could do so much more, I know he can! And same in Spring Day! Ai, in both dramas the female lead makes me so angry!

Ya can you post the link please? I want to see! And by any chance do you know of any MOB NG links??? Heehee thanks Sally!!
    U r welcome genna ....I give you the link first ....this is the one of the interview in Taiwan about Spring Day
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6bSk...earch=JOINSUNG
    this is NG of MOB
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLzPI...arch=WHIB%20NG
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pxsri...arch=WHIB%20NG
    this is NG of Spring Day
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1sl0...h=Spring%20day
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdQvw...h=Spring%20day
    this is NG of JIS in Spring Day....u will laugh and find him cute....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rDDakJhPfI
    If you need others please let me know....I see I can help or not....OK!!!

Now back to MISA is a good drama u can give it a try.....but u will find ep1 and 2 slow can it get better in ep3 as the story is getting interesting.....For MG, DMS role is something like JIS role in MOB(JAEMIN) rich,spoil child, think $ is everything ,don't understand Love but in the progress of learning when he meet someone that they LOVE....heheeee As for HZL find him can't really decided is like SJS in MOB......But anyway do u know that Now Vic and the Big S(Shan Cai) are together (BF and GF)......

Yes don't even think of watching...SULM.....Anyway Insung in Mean Street is totally different no more pretty boy look. This is a crying scene in MS Insung is crying
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.reviewstar.net/data/movie01/k2join0517.jpg')
    credit to http://www.reviewstar.net]http://www.reviewstar.net and white_forest of sweetinsung

OMG u know when I see this my heart was aching......Poor Byun Doo.....Hope is not another sad ending like MOB for Insung.....This make me more can't wait to watch Mean Street, you mean Mean Street won't go to US ...that bad for u right but now I also not sure whether it will come to Singapore or not....But already told my mum who is going to Korea in June to get for me the POSTER of Mean Street...heheee I hope I can get that...

That cool! So you are Chinese?I Chinese without say if not how can I read Chinese right..hahahaha How can get boring ??? Over there will have more place to go more enterainment....Not like SIN small area place of interest PLEASE ......can be count with only one hand or two...U are young... Don;t get shock when u see my age ok..... I coming to 31 but still got 6 more months to go....Old right!!!!Haiz!!!!

I had the some thinking like you too for SJ, she don't know which one to chose...JM or RZ...But later then I know actually she like RZ first but RZ give her a feeling like don't bother and JM was at the other hand chasing after her and slowing he like JM but because of JM family she has a second thought and also when she go and look for JM before he getting marry JM give her the cold shoulder ...and etc...Her feeling got mix up more...In one hand she love JM but because to keep her pride as not loving someone because of $ she take RZ but her heart is already with JM from the day she and JM went to bed...U know my favourite of the show is which one....after you finish the show already then I tell u.but anyway for all the comment is my thinking.....

Hope you don't find me too drama of my thinking...as actually sometime till now when I watch the MV clip of MOB when I see JM cry I also cry....heeheee

Quote Originally Posted by mini_mouse
    dont u ppl remember H.O.T????....kanta was in it!!! n i used to like him when i was around 7 lol...but now, i like tony an more
    Hi mini_mouse,
    Sorry to say but I don't know HOT...... Actually for Kangta is only when I read the news about him and Van then I know who is Kangta...