Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Jo In Sung

Quote Originally Posted by mini_mouse
    lol yea...for example, lee jun ki
    Haha yeah, he kind of looks like a woman...

Quote Originally Posted by genna
    Hahaha yeah I don't like BYJ either Sally, don't understand why people are so crazy over him though. I'm not really interested in watching Winter Sonata, just curious why it was such a hit The previews for it, I watched. It looked boring and CJW was bawling like she did in Beautiful Days and Stairway to Heaven -.- It's ok once in a while, but the way she shed tears so often is so annoying!
    haha...i know....my mom thinks hes hot n i dont get y

The canto song of Spring Day was sang by RON NG?? I really really really, dislike him. His acting skills are terrible, he can't sing, he's not good looking, and yet he thinks he's all that >.< I never heard the cantonese version of the song though, I've only heard the original one, which I really like. The dubbing for Spring Day wasn't from China, I thought it was Hong Kong... but yeah I hate China dubbing, they sound so weird... lol I buy the Taiwan dubbed versions.
    YAYYY!!!! ANOTHER RON HATER!!!!!!

i agree with u dat he cant sing n isnt good lookin!!!! n one more thing...HE CANT DANCE!!!!!

y dont he just stick with actin god damm1t!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tuoimongmo2007
    for some reason...Kangta doesn't strike me as a handsome guy...his looks are somewhat ..."girly" at some angles..........i saw him in "magician" with Ruby lin and Alec su....his acting doesnt appeal to me much....
    That's exactly my thought .
    - currently watching: Fashion King, Rooftop Prince, Love Rain, and Equator Man-
    - recent favorite drama: The Princess's Man
    -

Quote Originally Posted by Sunlight_zero36
    That's exactly my thought .
    yes i agree with all of u but sum times i like girly guys... n i dunno y like tony an for example (hes one of da members of H.O.T)

heres a clip of him n he wears these earins n skirt!!! lol
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOWcv...arch=tony%20an

yea, same here! i like andy da most in this group but i used to like minwoo before....probably cuz he was da most manly lookin one dat time....but i started hatin him cuz i thought him n junjin were gay
    MINWOO and JUNJIN is which one??? I actually only know Andy from this group the others I not so sure.........

Haha yeah, he kind of looks like a woman...

Have Lee Jun ki picture ??? I again don't know who that???

mini....I sorry but I had to say this cause your mom is auntie and all auntie LOVE BYJ........So u ,me and genna is not auntie.....heeheee

Quote Originally Posted by Sally1118
    MINWOO and JUNJIN is which one??? I actually only know Andy from this group the others I not so sure.........
    minwoo:
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v391/JennieYang/Celebrities/MinWoo.jpg')

junjin:
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.sbs.co.kr/newimg/wizard2/person/beach_janjin_big.jpg')

Have Lee Jun ki picture ??? I again don't know who that???
    heres a pic of him
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.news.yahoo.co.kr/picture/c4/20051103/176992.jpg')

mini....I sorry but I had to say this cause your mom is auntie and all auntie LOVE BYJ........So u ,me and genna is not auntie.....heeheee
    haha...yea, its like wats wrong with them???

Hahaha yeah I don't like BYJ either Sally, don't understand why people are so crazy over him though. I'm not really interested in watching Winter Sonata, just curious why it was such a hit The previews for it, I watched. It looked boring and CJW was bawling like she did in Beautiful Days and Stairway to Heaven -.- It's ok once in a while, but the way she shed tears so often is so annoying!

LOL, yep I hate Shui Jing, that's a fact. Just thinking about her makes me mad! There's soooooo much that I don't like about her. I think she got what she deserved Muuuaaaahhhh!

Your version of MOB sounds much better than how MOB actually ended. I don't like how they made Jaemin do such a crazy thing, sure Shui Jing should die, lol, but it was just... ugh. And it's funny how MOB started out as a lighthearted drama, but ended in such a sick way.

The canto song of Spring Day was sang by RON NG?? I really really really, dislike him. His acting skills are terrible, he can't sing, he's not good looking, and yet he thinks he's all that >.< I never heard the cantonese version of the song though, I've only heard the original one, which I really like. The dubbing for Spring Day wasn't from China, I thought it was Hong Kong... but yeah I hate China dubbing, they sound so weird... lol I buy the Taiwan dubbed versions.

Stairway to Heaven was better? lol then Sad Sonata must have been bad! Stariway to Heaven was so unrealistic and got so draggy! And we can't forget CJW

When you get a chance you should see Heaven's Tree. It's a short drama and it was quite romantic and bittersweet. ^__^

Mmmm MOB... so much to talk about... I think there's more to it than what I've said before. I can't seem to gather my thoughts and get it straight though.... hahaha so I'll be back later!
    Genna ,U know why we both don’t like BYJ cause we not auntie…HEEHEE!!!! Ya in SIN WS was a great super hit Korea drama, which I was thinking WHY WHY WHY maybe the storyline is not bad but it all because BYJ is there so I don’t like and didn’t even bother to watch at all. In fact, I like CJW as the way she cry really good very nature but sometime too much is annoying too. But I still find she is a good actress…

Heehee!!!Genna, SJ really make you mad as you are just like a volcano erupts with laver flowing down. …………Hahaha!!! But for me I prefer SJ then YJ in MOB role…But the best role in MOB ……… Do I need to say????

Heehee!!! My ending version of MOB good right… I like mine too as at least JM got a good ending for what he deserve to have…

Yes, the Cantonese song of SD was singing by Ron Ng, I like the song very much. In fact, I don’t know who is Ron Ng until I go and ask who sing the song. Anyway I just saw his photo before reply u this, he not good looking (TRUE), his acting I not sure cause I don’t know who is he even I saw him in any TVB series. Hahaha and for his singing hummmhummm……… let me say I like the song he sing for SD but his others song I not sure.

You also hate China dubbing sound weird and not nature right…I like Taiwan version too more life and cute. About the Cantonese dubbing I was guessing only cause all not nice dubbing must be from CHINA…. hahaha but after I watch MOB in Cantonese I tell you…OK!!! Heheeee

If you think STH is bad then I think you better don’t watch Sad Sonata…if not later you will get another volcano erupt again…kidding lah!!!! As for STH the person I cannot forget id her brother who give up his life just to give her his eyes to see KSW again.

I will watch Heaven’s Tree as you say it good. But first I will see who act if the actor and actress I don’t like I will SKIP…heeheee

So I waiting for your more summary of your thinking for MOB…You are just like me when I just finish watching…. heheeeheee I waiting for you…………………..

I also don't know cause I still not auntie yet....heehee
    Last edited by Sally1118; 05-23-06 at 04:09 AM.

minwoo:
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v391/JennieYang/Celebrities/MinWoo.jpg')

junjin:
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.sbs.co.kr/newimg/wizard2/person/beach_janjin_big.jpg')

Minwoo look super like girl lor.......Yee!!! JunJin first time see him not bad looking lucky don't have sissy look....

heres a pic of him
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.news.yahoo.co.kr/picture/c4/20051103/176992.jpg')
    OMG Junki look actually the same like Minwoo....not wonder they are G...... But this type of things can't be blame .... As we are not them so we never know how they feel inside....
    Last edited by Sally1118; 05-23-06 at 04:14 AM.

Ahahaha, yes it's so true like Sally said! So many aunties like him!

YAYYY!!!! ANOTHER RON HATER!!!!!!

i agree with u dat he cant sing n isnt good lookin!!!! n one more thing...HE CANT DANCE!!!!!

y dont he just stick with actin god damm1t!!!
    LMAO... yeah ok I admit it I was trying to be nice when I said disliked him, I actually HATE him. Hahaha he's like number one on my hate list T__T

He's not talented in anything, is he? lol... did you see him on JSG a few months ago?? He was singing his new song and dancing! Omg, he was horrible! He couldn't sing any of the high notes and was running out of breath! That was so hilarious!! Hahahaha

And to think he actually got the silver newcomer award at the JSG awards ceremony He doesn't deserve it. TVB was practically giving it to him! ... someone else was more worthy!

True! lol did you see the fans that normally pick him up at the airport? I see it on TV, and it's like all... older women! There's even these grannys, they look so confused! lol

heres a pic of him
    Mmmm... he's in a movie where he acts as a girl, right?

Genna ,U know why we both don’t like BYJ cause we not auntie…HEEHEE!!!! Ya in SIN WS was a great super hit Korea drama, which I was thinking WHY WHY WHY maybe the storyline is not bad but it all because BYJ is there so I don’t like and didn’t even bother to watch at all. In fact, I like CJW as the way she cry really good very nature but sometime too much is annoying too. But I still find she is a good actress…

Heehee!!!Genna, SJ really make you mad as you are just like a volcano erupts with laver flowing down. …………Hahaha!!! But for me I prefer SJ then YJ in MOB role…But the best role in MOB ……… Do I need to say????

Heehee!!! My ending version of MOB good right… I like mine too as at least JM got a good ending for what he deserve to have…

Yes, the Cantonese song of SD was singing by Ron Ng, I like the song very much. In fact, I don’t know who is Ron Ng until I go and ask who sing the song. Anyway I just saw his photo before reply u this, he not good looking (TRUE), his acting I not sure cause I don’t know who is he even I saw him in any TVB series. Hahaha and for his singing hummmhummm……… let me say I like the song he sing for SD but his others song I not sure.

You also hate China dubbing sound weird and not nature right…I like Taiwan version too more life and cute. About the Cantonese dubbing I was guessing only cause all not nice dubbing must be from CHINA…. hahaha but after I watch MOB in Cantonese I tell you…OK!!! Heheeee

If you think STH is bad then I think you better don’t watch Sad Sonata…if not later you will get another volcano erupt again…kidding lah!!!! As for STH the person I cannot forget id her brother who give up his life just to give her his eyes to see KSW again.

I will watch Heaven’s Tree as you say it good. But first I will see who act if the actor and actress I don’t like I will SKIP…heeheee

So I waiting for your more summary of your thinking for MOB…You are just like me when I just finish watching…. heheeeheee I waiting for you…………………..

I also don't know cause I still not auntie yet....heehee
    BYJ.... hahahahaha, I don't think I'll ever understand what those people like about him. CJW is a good actress, it's just that she had roles that were so similar! Like in Beautiful Days and Stairway to Heaven. Then I heard she was the same in Winter Sonata She needs to find different types of characters to act as.

lol, yeah I find that too about myself, I just erupt whenever I talk about Shui Jing. Heeheee, of course you don't need to say anymore! There's no doubt about it that JAEMIN was the best role in MOB, haha and In Sung's acting was the best too!

Do you know where I can download the song by Ron Ng? ...... I want to hear how bad he sounds. Hahaha... yeah that and I also want to hear the Chinese lyrics to the song. I loved the Korean one. You haven't seen him in any TVB series? Ah well maybe that's a good thing. He's just a waste of time.

Hehe yeah that's what I think too! Dubbing from China is the worst.

Yeah I'm not gonna watch Sad Sonata... don't want to erupt right here again... hahahahaha... in STH, I did kind of admire what CJW's brother did. Only, it just wasn't worth it, I mean he sacrificed his life and yet she dies in the end too -.- I get the feeling that KSW didn't love CJW as much as her brother did. And as much as I liked KSW's character, I hate the way that he couldn't survive after he left the company. Useless. Oh and the time when he put the ring on his fiancee's finger because CJW ran off. Jerk. lol

Heaven's Tree is played by Lee Wan and Park Shin Hye, I believe. They were the young CJW and CJW's brother in Stairway to Heaven. Although they're both still young, they can really act.

As for MOB... uhhh I think I'll try and not to throw in any hate for Shui Jing this time...... hahaha right, like I can do that! I'll just not talk about her

JAEMIN!! The oh so handsome Jaemin ^__^ .... ahh I want him! lol... his flirty personality was just a part of his perfect package. I was drawn to him right away. heeehee... but then he had to fall so hard for that unworthy, selfish woman! .... lol ok this is what, the 4th sentence and I'm already boiling up again? hah!

Well alright... more MOB later!

About In Sung then! I heard on TV yesterday that he's going to film a drama soon??? Is it true?? I want want want, want to see him on my TV screen again!!

What can I say AUNTIE......ssssssssss

My eyes only have Insung ssi
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://user.chol.com/~wiwi1/icsUpload/wiwi1/images/8226ca9884.jpg')
    thanks to http://user.chol.com/~wiwi/ and fern from sweetinsung

This is some new pictures of my sweet Insung ssi.......
    Can't take my eyes off him...
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://bazaar.ikissyou.com/CMS/images/starnpeople/s_m2_060601.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://bazaar.ikissyou.com/CMS/images/starnpeople/s_m2_060603.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://cdn.premiere.co.kr/2005/img_storage/star/StarGallery/Star_20060516144414.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://cdn.premiere.co.kr/2005/img_storage/star/StarGallery/Star_20060516144827.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://cdn.premiere.co.kr/2005/img_storage/star/StarGallery/Star_20060516150920.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://cdn.premiere.co.kr/2005/img_storage/star/StarGallery/Star_20060516151534.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://user.chol.com/~wiwi/icsUpload/wiwi/latest/e5b2500ea9.jpg')
    For this one ......MY WALLPAPER ON MY OFFICE DESKTOP.....
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://user.chol.com/~godblessme/el6.jpg')

credit to :http://user.chol.com/~wiwi/ and thanks to elly from sweetinsung
    Last edited by Sally1118; 05-24-06 at 09:55 AM.

BYJ.... hahahahaha, I don't think I'll ever understand what those people like about him. CJW is a good actress, it's just that she had roles that were so similar! Like in Beautiful Days and Stairway to Heaven. Then I heard she was the same in Winter Sonata She needs to find different types of characters to act as.

lol, yeah I find that too about myself, I just erupt whenever I talk about Shui Jing. Heeheee, of course you don't need to say anymore! There's no doubt about it that JAEMIN was the best role in MOB, haha and In Sung's acting was the best too!

Do you know where I can download the song by Ron Ng? ...... I want to hear how bad he sounds. Hahaha... yeah that and I also want to hear the Chinese lyrics to the song. I loved the Korean one. You haven't seen him in any TVB series? Ah well maybe that's a good thing. He's just a waste of time.

Hehe yeah that's what I think too! Dubbing from China is the worst.

Yeah I'm not gonna watch Sad Sonata... don't want to erupt right here again... hahahahaha... in STH, I did kind of admire what CJW's brother did. Only, it just wasn't worth it, I mean he sacrificed his life and yet she dies in the end too -.- I get the feeling that KSW didn't love CJW as much as her brother did. And as much as I liked KSW's character, I hate the way that he couldn't survive after he left the company. Useless. Oh and the time when he put the ring on his fiancee's finger because CJW ran off. Jerk. lol

Heaven's Tree is played by Lee Wan and Park Shin Hye, I believe. They were the young CJW and CJW's brother in Stairway to Heaven. Although they're both still young, they can really act.

As for MOB... uhhh I think I'll try and not to throw in any hate for Shui Jing this time...... hahaha right, like I can do that! I'll just not talk about her

JAEMIN!! The oh so handsome Jaemin ^__^ .... ahh I want him! lol... his flirty personality was just a part of his perfect package. I was drawn to him right away. heeehee... but then he had to fall so hard for that unworthy, selfish woman! .... lol ok this is what, the 4th sentence and I'm already boiling up again? hah!

Well alright... more MOB later!

About In Sung then! I heard on TV yesterday that he's going to film a drama soon??? Is it true?? I want want want, want to see him on my TV screen again!!
    Anyway only auntie understand about BYJ......I think..hehee As what you say is true cause till now whatever drama I see CJW acted mostly the same role .....heehee

Hahaha JAEMIN is number 1 in MOB and Insung acting was the best...I like that...Which I can say Insung ssi acting is awesome.....Btw genna have you watch the trailer of Mean Street?I had and I tell you...... MEAN STREET is awesome and of course Insung ssi was better than awesome....I can't find a word to describle his acting......

Btw this is the Spring Day song in Cantonese but is very short I found in Youtube
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmI6B...day%20ron%20ng
    I really like this song......for this song I find Ron Ng singing not as bad as you say as I haven't hear his other songs yet.I don't think I hear the Chinese one before if I find I will let you know. I loved the Korea one too actually I know how to sing ....as for the song of MOB I also know how to sing...hehee For Ron Ng I not sure whether I see him in any TVB series before maybe I did but just can't recall him cause he not my type or he can't catch my eyes....hahahaha

So when you feel like erupt then you watch Sad Sonata........But when u watch I think you will like the other main actor (forgot his name) than KSW..... as for me I think that way....Wanted to tell you about STH but I think I will post it in STH forum as here is for
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g97/SALLY1118/DIRTYCARNVIALWP1.jpg')
    heehee I very bad right.......

You mean CJW's brother in STH young??? Wow he don't look like...heeheee but anyway he can act anyway I know who is PSH she is in the same company as Insung.

You say you don't want get angry but when coming to talk about Y JM like SJ you start erupt again......hahahaha so cute!!!!!! For what I think >>>>what make JM love SJ so much is because SJ is the first woman who make he feel different....As the more you get hurt the deeper you fall in love....if there no hurt there won't be any love....that Y in the end JM kill SJ cause he feel hurt as he loved SJ so much but she do this to him but when he heard SJ say SARANG HEYO he know he wrong...Totally wrong!!! The word SARANG HEYO to JM was like someone take the knife out from his heart and place a plaster..hehee plaster???? sound like not enough to stop blood from bleeding if knife was stab in the heart...hahhaha but anyway it was a cure for him.....Now I the Crazy one...hahahaha plaster

Ya for Insung going to film a new drama is true..... but I think mostly like will be after the whole promotion of Mean Street..... So we can see him longer in TV screen as MOVIE the most only 3 hours but drama at least got 20ep...hahhahaha

So I waiting for yr MOB soon and for STH..... after I post there I will let you know ok!!!

Minwoo look super like girl lor.......Yee!!! JunJin first time see him not bad looking lucky don't have sissy look....

OMG Junki look actually the same like Minwoo....not wonder they are G...... But this type of things can't be blame .... As we are not them so we never know how they feel inside....
    lol....dont u think dat junjin seems gay too???

probably cuz he looked more manly in da first one i posted

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://star.patzzi.com/junjin/UploadFile/uphoto/thumbmid-UpFile000020051004183122.jpg')