Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Jo In Sung

Default Jo In Sung

i don't see a thread for him, so i want to make one.

JO IN SUNG'S PROFILE:

Name : Jo In Sung (Cho In Seong)
    Birthday : July 28, 1981
    Height : 186 cm.
    Weight : 72 kg.
    Blood Type : B
    Debut : December 1998 Georgio model
    Information : Likes watching movies, collecting hats, and playing Starcraft! Enjoys playing basketball and practices tae kwon do. His ideal partner would be someone who is kind, has sense and does her best in everything in she does.

TV Dramas:
    2005 - SBS - Spring Day
    2004 - SBS - What Happened In Bali
    2002 - SBS - Shooting Star
    2002 - SBS - Piano
    2001 - KBS - School 3
    2001 - MBC - Nonstop3

Movies:
    2003 - Love Impossible
    2003 - The Classic
    2003 - Madeleine
    2002 - Public Tiolet

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v297/KeChoTinhYeu/Jo%20In%20Sung/JIS11.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v297/KeChoTinhYeu/Jo%20In%20Sung/JIS13.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v297/KeChoTinhYeu/Jo%20In%20Sung/2005trugen2173ui.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v297/KeChoTinhYeu/Jo%20In%20Sung/00678422_2.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v297/KeChoTinhYeu/Jo%20In%20Sung/2005trugen2187ow.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v297/KeChoTinhYeu/Jo%20In%20Sung/2005trugen2040ez.jpg')

Oh! He's so cute in Bali ! He's really talented too. Not handsome but catches my attention to see him act whenever I see him in a drama or movie !
    - currently watching: Fashion King, Rooftop Prince, Love Rain, and Equator Man-
    - recent favorite drama: The Princess's Man
    -

I have to say he look ok only.... better than alot of the other korean lead actor. he's tall and that is a plus.

know any of his upcoming series?

Quote Originally Posted by SkyKing
    know any of his upcoming series?
    Hi Skyking, haven't heard any drama series that he's making right now, but he has a movie, Mean Streets, which is set to be shown soon.

Quote Originally Posted by willenette
    Hi Skyking, haven't heard any drama series that he's making right now, but he has a movie, Mean Streets, which is set to be shown soon.
    Really? Well, than I can't wait lol he's so cute!. My mom loves him too .
    - currently watching: Fashion King, Rooftop Prince, Love Rain, and Equator Man-
    - recent favorite drama: The Princess's Man
    -

Quote Originally Posted by Sunlight_zero36
    Really? Well, than I can't wait lol he's so cute!. My mom loves him too .
    i like him in something Bali......i used to hate him but after watchin tat series.....i think he's pretty cool

Smile THE ONE AND ONLY JO IN SUNG

This is some pictures of Jo In Sung in his coming latest MOVIE "MEAN STREET"
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://user.chol.com/~wiwi/icsUpload/wiwi/latest/d4cd63bbed.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://user.chol.com/~wiwi/icsUpload/wiwi/latest/7709c8675f.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://user.chol.com/~wiwi/icsUpload/wiwi/latest/5c2f12dfff.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://user.chol.com/~wiwi/icsUpload/wiwi/latest/b6127350b6.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://user.chol.com/~wiwi/icsUpload/wiwi/latest/cf9e7c09a8.jpg')

credits to http://user.chol.com/~wiwi/ and www.sweetinsung.net

He's quite cute His acting is average, but I'm sure he'll improve. I can't wait to see him in Mean Streets.

Quote Originally Posted by genna
    He's quite cute His acting is average, but I'm sure he'll improve. I can't wait to see him in Mean Streets.
    Hi genna,
    If you haven't watch Memories of Bali you should as Jo In Sung acting in there was very good, which I think from there u will find his acting good.Anyway MEAN STREET will be out 15June2006.

Quote Originally Posted by Sally1118
    Hi genna,
    If you haven't watch Memories of Bali you should as Jo In Sung acting in there was very good, which I think from there u will find his acting good.Anyway MEAN STREET will be out 15June2006.
    Hey Sally ^__^ (Your name's Sally right? lol)
    I watched In Sung in Spring Days and was quite attracted to him. Maybe it's the character though or possibly the story, I didn't really like it.

I just bought Memories in Bali and am on episode 4. As of now, I love the character and his acting is pretty good!

Default My Love Jo In Sung

Hey Sally ^__^ (Your name's Sally right? lol)
    I watched In Sung in Spring Days and was quite attracted to him. Maybe it's the character though or possibly the story, I didn't really like it.

I just bought Memories in Bali and am on episode 4. As of now, I love the character and his acting is pretty good!
    Hi genna,
    See i told you when u watch Memories of Bali ,u will love Insung in there and of course to his acting too..... then u watch Spring Day u will like him more......I first know him from Piano(another K.drama 2002) but didn't know his name but find him special because of his pinky lips and think his acting not bad but after I watch MOB I totally crazy over him.... He will go very far and I very sure of that...heeheee!!!!! Anyway nice to meet u.....

Hi genna,
    See i told you when u watch Memories of Bali ,u will love Insung in there and of course to his acting too..... then u watch Spring Day u will like him more......I first know him from Piano(another K.drama 2002) but didn't know his name but find him special because of his pinky lips and think his acting not bad but after I watch MOB I totally crazy over him.... He will go very far and I very sure of that...heeheee!!!!! Anyway nice to meet u.....
    I'm on episode 9 now! Haha I just couldn't stop watching. My DVD player was acting weird though lol, I couldn't watch ep. 5 or 6 I had to go read the episode summaries. Man, it was terrible, I wish I could see those two episodes.

Hehe yes! I think I will start to love him! In Spring Day though, his character isn't too appealing, BUT I still perfer him over the brother.

Have you watched, Shoot For the Stars? I was wondering if it was good and whether I should watch it or not. lol, even if it's bad I'll probably watch it anyway, since, at the moment, I'ce obsessed with the guy.

i like him. he got the look tah would do anything to get the girl.
    :*'-'* sw33t_anGeL *'-'*:

I'm on episode 9 now! Haha I just couldn't stop watching. My DVD player was acting weird though lol, I couldn't watch ep. 5 or 6 I had to go read the episode summaries. Man, it was terrible, I wish I could see those two episodes.

Hehe yes! I think I will start to love him! In Spring Day though, his character isn't too appealing, BUT I still perfer him over the brother.

Have you watched, Shoot For the Stars? I was wondering if it was good and whether I should watch it or not. lol, even if it's bad I'll probably watch it anyway, since, at the moment, I'ce obsessed with the guy.
    That the part where story is getting more interesting...hehee!!! U must be when yr DVD give u that problem right.....In Spring Day his character is suppose to be in that way....He actually hate his mother but scare his mother will kill herself again as when he was young he saw his mum cut her wist.....Anyway when he know the girl is his brother lover, He try so hard to let her go.... See the Story again and you will know his role better....If you had prefer his brother then I be ...heheeee

I had watch Shoot for the Stars....... It was good and you will see another cute side of him ...and maybe u will love him more....

Btw are you the same girl in sweetinsung? I saw yr name there and windering if that is you......

isn't he dating shin mi na ??? ( little sis of lee byung hun in 'Beautiful Days')
    anyone who knows about that???

That the part where story is getting more interesting...hehee!!! U must be when yr DVD give u that problem right.....In Spring Day his character is suppose to be in that way....He actually hate his mother but scare his mother will kill herself again as when he was young he saw his mum cut her wist.....Anyway when he know the girl is his brother lover, He try so hard to let her go.... See the Story again and you will know his role better....If you had prefer his brother then I be ...heheeee

I had watch Shoot for the Stars....... It was good and you will see another cute side of him ...and maybe u will love him more....

Btw are you the same girl in sweetinsung? I saw yr name there and windering if that is you......
    Haha you're right! I was MAD and going CRAZY when my DVD player wouldn't play. I was flipping through the handbook and pushing every button. lol

The story is good so far, only it's a little... slow? And what in the world is she thinking? Somehow, up to where I am no, I get the feeling that she doesn't know what she wants. Either that, or she just want Jaemins money and actually loves the other guy. It makes me so frustrated! Grrr!

Yeah and in Spring Day, I do understand his character and actions, though I kinda wish it was 'cooler', you know? Heehee... I really liked how his character 'grew up' throughout the story though. In the beginning, in the first scene he appeared, I was completely taken away at how childish he was, but then as the story moved along, I could see that he was a mature young man ... and NO! There's no way that I would perfer the brother. LOL, I was rooting for InSung all the way! It made me so angry and sad for him when the girl left and ran to his brother after hearing the car accident.

Another cute side of him in Shoot for the Stars? Heehee, I can't wait to see it.

lol yes, I am the girl in sweetinsung ^___^ I joined the forum after watching Spring Day, I just HAD to find out more about Jo In Sung!

Quote Originally Posted by Arashigirl6
    isn't he dating shin mi na ??? ( little sis of lee byung hun in 'Beautiful Days')
    anyone who knows about that???
    Really? I have no idea. Haha well, I am just a recent fan, so I don't exactly know much. lol

Haha you're right! I was MAD and going CRAZY when my DVD player wouldn't play. I was flipping through the handbook and pushing every button. lol

The story is good so far, only it's a little... slow? And what in the world is she thinking? Somehow, up to where I am no, I get the feeling that she doesn't know what she wants. Either that, or she just want Jaemins money and actually loves the other guy. It makes me so frustrated! Grrr!

Yeah and in Spring Day, I do understand his character and actions, though I kinda wish it was 'cooler', you know? Heehee... I really liked how his character 'grew up' throughout the story though. In the beginning, in the first scene he appeared, I was completely taken away at how childish he was, but then as the story moved along, I could see that he was a mature young man ... and NO! There's no way that I would perfer the brother. LOL, I was rooting for InSung all the way! It made me so angry and sad for him when the girl left and ran to his brother after hearing the car accident.

Another cute side of him in Shoot for the Stars? Heehee, I can't wait to see it.

lol yes, I am the girl in sweetinsung ^___^ I joined the forum after watching Spring Day, I just HAD to find out more about Jo In Sung!
    HaHa...lucky u didn't throw yr DVD...Actually he like HJW like SJS first but SJS was acted so cool and JIS keeping turning up infront of her and do so many things for her so her feelimg slowly change...which like don't like to be pamper and most of all how to reject a man like JIS...I won;t lor...

So after MOB u watch Spring Day again and u will understand the story more and of course JIS role in there...Ya if the girl in the end end up with his brother i will be cause how can 2 mother fallin love...hahaha anyway I like the way JIS treated the girl in Spring Day...how i hope i the girl..

Ya u should watch SFTS...heehee JIS is cute and funny in there....

I oso join sweetinsung only at March this year cause after I watch MOB I totally in love with him and I everyday must knw his news and see his picture......