Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
** My Girl ** - Page 17
Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast
Results 321 to 340 of 483

Thread: ** My Girl **

  1. #321
    Senior Member tuoimongmo2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    992

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunlight_zero36
    No I didn't watch the trailer? . You mind giving me the site please? Lol Jun Ki has a feminin way in what so ever but he's also very cute . Lol well... I assume all the actors do put lipsticks on that are a little too pink at times . Have you watch Wedding starring at Jang Nara & Ryu Si Won? OMG lol Ryu's lip was like sooo pink! It was really weird lol... Or maybe because that whole drama was basically covered in pink?

    hehe...go here.........you'll find everything...hehehe...this clip is so cute..........hahah...they are just so adorable....i think Lee da hae is closer with Jun ki...hehe...i never see her joke around Lee dong wook as much..heheh...

    here's the clip where she puts eyeliner for jun ki..heheh...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyCw82Jf4pk

    this clip they are so cute>>>>>>>>especially when they said...they'll start a rumor if they go to a movie together..hahah...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vajFHm3mfM

    enjoy!

  2. #322
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    6

    Default

    it is being aired here in the Philippines and everyone i know watches it. it's 100% great and entertaining! PROMISE!

  3. #323
    Member bearhugs_00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    matsujuns' heart and soul
    Posts
    153

    Exclamation





    >Love hyun Bin and Bi!!!

    >My name is kim sam soon, Full house, Winter sonata, Goong, Wonderful Life (ADDICTION!!!)

  4. #324
    Member bearhugs_00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    matsujuns' heart and soul
    Posts
    153

    Exclamation




    >Love hyun Bin and Bi!!!

    >My name is kim sam soon, Full house, Winter sonata, Goong, Wonderful Life (ADDICTION!!!)

  5. #325
    Member bearhugs_00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    matsujuns' heart and soul
    Posts
    153

    Exclamation



    >Love hyun Bin and Bi!!!

    >My name is kim sam soon, Full house, Winter sonata, Goong, Wonderful Life (ADDICTION!!!)

  6. #326
    Senior Member teddybear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    a busy city
    Posts
    1,543

    Default my girl

    will definately be watching this series this weekend...from where i left off..which was the beginning

  7. #327
    Senior Member Sunlight_zero36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Middle Age
    Posts
    2,016

    Default

    Great pics .
    - currently watching: Fashion King, Rooftop Prince, Love Rain, and Equator Man-
    - recent favorite drama: The Princess's Man
    -


  8. #328
    Senior Member tuoimongmo2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    992

    Default

    dang Gong chan has such a nice skin complexion....

  9. #329
    Senior Member Sunlight_zero36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Middle Age
    Posts
    2,016

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tuoimongmo2007
    dang Gong chan has such a nice skin complexion....
    Lol you bet ... but remember they're all computerized [made up my own word]

    Quote Originally Posted by tuoimongmo2007
    hehe...go here.........you'll find everything...hehehe...this clip is so cute..........hahah...they are just so adorable....i think Lee da hae is closer with Jun ki...hehe...i never see her joke around Lee dong wook as much..heheh...

    here's the clip where she puts eyeliner for jun ki..heheh...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyCw82Jf4pk

    this clip they are so cute>>>>>>>>especially when they said...they'll start a rumor if they go to a movie together..hahah...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vajFHm3mfM

    enjoy!
    Sorry forgot to say thanks so cute!!
    - currently watching: Fashion King, Rooftop Prince, Love Rain, and Equator Man-
    - recent favorite drama: The Princess's Man
    -


  10. #330
    Senior Member teddybear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    a busy city
    Posts
    1,543

    Default my girl

    watching this as we speak...chapter 1..again ...still very amazed by the mandarin she speaks in this series...yet it feels /sounds odd when she converts back to korean language

  11. #331
    Senior Member tuoimongmo2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    992

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunlight_zero36
    Lol you bet ... but remember they're all computerized [made up my own word]


    no prob...heheh i love that clip when she was on the show "love letters" haha..so cute...

    computerized??hehe..really ...i dont know..koreans seems to have really good skin....even the girls i know in real life...

  12. #332
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1

    Cool

    does anyone have episode summaries of My girl? i wouldnt be able to watch it now because we dont have tv in our dormitory. the last episode ive watched was when the guy reconciles with Park si yeon... could anyone email me the episode guide or maybe the site where i can download it... thanx!

  13. #333
    Senior Member Sunlight_zero36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Middle Age
    Posts
    2,016

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tuoimongmo2007
    no prob...heheh i love that clip when she was on the show "love letters" haha..so cute...

    computerized??hehe..really ...i dont know..koreans seems to have really good skin....even the girls i know in real life...
    That's true but you know people who live near the ocean have nice skin just like the Japans and all ...

    Quote Originally Posted by xandra
    does anyone have episode summaries of My girl? i wouldnt be able to watch it now because we dont have tv in our dormitory. the last episode ive watched was when the guy reconciles with Park si yeon... could anyone email me the episode guide or maybe the site where i can download it... thanx!
    You can download MG at d-addict and it has all the other dramas too including Chinese, ect ...
    - currently watching: Fashion King, Rooftop Prince, Love Rain, and Equator Man-
    - recent favorite drama: The Princess's Man
    -


  14. #334
    Senior Member kandie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    I live in Minnesota
    Posts
    549

    Default Hi there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    HI there, I was just wandering is this drama good, is it worth watching.

  15. #335
    Senior Member basta_noh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    300

    Default

    i bought a copy of this drama even without knowing if this was even worth watching, but then after i finished watching it, i found it really funny and the cast did a great job. And i also found my new crushes here!Lee Dong Wook and Lee Jun Ki~^^All in all, if you like a funny love story, you're gonna like this
    Last edited by basta_noh; 06-18-06 at 11:19 PM.
    http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/FuLLHouse_KoreanDrama_Group/

    http://www.vf11.com/fullhouse/fullhouse.html

  16. #336
    Senior Member Sunlight_zero36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Middle Age
    Posts
    2,016

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kandie
    HI there, I was just wandering is this drama good, is it worth watching.
    100% worth your time watching ... that's for me
    - currently watching: Fashion King, Rooftop Prince, Love Rain, and Equator Man-
    - recent favorite drama: The Princess's Man
    -


  17. #337
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    101

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunlight_zero36
    That's true but you know people who live near the ocean have nice skin just like the Japans and all ...



    You can download MG at d-addict and it has all the other dramas too including Chinese, ect ...
    hi! what's the complete web ad of d-addict? thanks

  18. #338
    Senior Member Sunlight_zero36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Middle Age
    Posts
    2,016

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kiwigirl08
    hi! what's the complete web ad of d-addict? thanks
    Here you go . no problem

    http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/torre...View+all&sort=
    - currently watching: Fashion King, Rooftop Prince, Love Rain, and Equator Man-
    - recent favorite drama: The Princess's Man
    -


  19. #339
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    101

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunlight_zero36
    thanks!

  20. #340
    Senior Member Sunlight_zero36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Middle Age
    Posts
    2,016

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kiwigirl08
    thanks!
    no problem anytime =)
    - currently watching: Fashion King, Rooftop Prince, Love Rain, and Equator Man-
    - recent favorite drama: The Princess's Man
    -


Similar Threads

  1. My Sassy Girl
    By xxStephie in forum Movies
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-21-08, 02:11 AM
  2. Is this girl pretty?
    By Chloe in forum Actresses
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 12-28-07, 09:30 PM
  3. My Girl
    By lysander007 in forum Japanese/Korean Dramas
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-06-07, 02:11 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •