Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962
** My Girl ** - Page 22
Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1213141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: ** My Girl **

Quote Originally Posted by bella25
    Give me shallow than overweight any day, because shallow is other people's problem but overweight will become my problem. The KSS actress is overweight.
    She's NOT overweight in real life. She has to put on her weight for around 9 kgs for SS' role.. yeahh..
    Last edited by h3artl3ss_; 08-23-06 at 04:49 AM.

Default Subjective

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung
    If someone is overweight they can exercise and be at the right weight for their height. However, being shallow is an error in character that is harder to change than weight.

But character flaws are just subjective. Some girls will not date short guys or fat guys or poor guys etc. which some people think is shallow, but I think they are being honest and perhaps efficient. Weight is weight. Really, I don't watch Korean dramas for any deep, intellectual satisfaction...strictly entertainment. Anyway what is so real about a rich young guy going out with a meatier (OK if you think she's not overweight) kitchen staff? dumping his old love for her....highhhhly unreal

My girl sounds just the perfect ditzy entertainment that I'm looking for..

But character flaws are just subjective. Some girls will not date short guys or fat guys or poor guys etc. which some people think is shallow, but I think they are being honest and perhaps efficient. Weight is weight. Really, I don't watch Korean dramas for any deep, intellectual satisfaction...strictly entertainment. Anyway what is so real about a rich young guy going out with a meatier (OK if you think she's not overweight) kitchen staff? dumping his old love for her....highhhhly unreal

My girl sounds just the perfect ditzy entertainment that I'm looking for..
    It's "highly unreal" for you. But theres things in life you have no control of and even though you think its unreal, but its not entirely impossible. The beauty that you see on the outside will last for at least 20 years but even if the girl grows old and gray, the real beauty inside will always be beautiful. Perfect Beauty and Weight is NOT the most important feature of a person. Of course, you and I have different perspectives for we're at different stages in our lives.

You're the type of swimmer who only swims on the surface of the water, I prefer to scubba dive to deeper parts of the water. And i'm darn proud of it.

You think being shallow is real? Yes, I'll admit there are a percentage of people who are shallow but if you look around and you'll see there are some guys you think are really handsome but then you see the girl next to them who you think isn't really pretty or have any beauty at all. But the guy is still holding hands and smiling with them, obviously not everyone is shallow as you are.

Let's say you take an apple that looks red and delicious but thats only until you cut it in half to see it's rotten. What you see with your eyes is not always everything you can see of that person. So you can't always rely on your eyes to judge a person.

My Girl...a ditzy drama...my goodness you sure have great skills at seeing things....my surface swimmer...
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Default Too too ..something..

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung
    It's "highly unreal" for you. But theres things in life you have
    You're the type of swimmer who only swims on the surface of the water, I prefer to scubba dive to deeper parts of the water. And i'm darn proud of it.

Oh this is too profound for me... 'surface swimmer and scuba diver', yo that sounds not just a bit judgmental. I am not even going to figure out what you have written S.S. , it's too... too...deep... The last time I ran into someone who dove so deep like you, he was a bottom feeder
    I don't wwant to play with you anymore, it's too too..deep...
    I am ready for the weekend with my ditzy My girl CDs and Damo, I heard it's terribly sad. Enjoy your weekend, do rise up from the bottom sometime. Ciaooo.

Oh this is too profound for me... 'surface swimmer and scuba diver', yo that sounds not just a bit judgmental. I am not even going to figure out what you have written S.S. , it's too... too...deep... The last time I ran into someone who dove so deep like you, he was a bottom feeder
    I am ready for the weekend with my ditzy My girl CDs and Damo, I heard it's terribly sad. Enjoy your weekend, do rise up from the bottom sometime. Ciaooo.
    Oh, how little your words mean to me. My Girl isn't ditzy. Comical maybe but not ditzy.

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

My Girl is one of my all-time favourites. Damo is very well-done. I don't really like the ending, but the whole show is worth it. Has a very beautiful and refine feel to it, very sensual and the story explores a few issues.

Quote Originally Posted by moonchild178
    Hello

does anybody know where to find the snowball that the main character gave to the girl in the drama? I thought it was so cute i want to find out where i can buy one.

Thanks

moonchild178

Go china town, that stuff is pretty cheap, u can just tell. in the US it's harder to find stuff like that, but in asian countries they sell them alot in books stores n stuff. i think this series is entertanining, it's fake so bad but at the same time it's entertaning , i don't really care about quality n such, as long as it keep me entertain it's cool with me.

o0o0o..My girl! I LOVEEEEEEEEEE that drama!! specially that guy that looks like a girl xD for some reason~
    There's this clip I remember the main character (the girl) Said
    "If I was able to choose who to be with, I would choose -The girl looking guy(sorry forgot his name)-" ahaha.. Love that guy xD
    http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c3...als/yama11.gif

You don't need a reason to help people ;P

Have a life that you really wish for someday.

Wo bu shi bai chi! Wo shi ben dan!

Quote Originally Posted by RainingBakas
    o0o0o..My girl! I LOVEEEEEEEEEE that drama!! specially that guy that looks like a girl xD for some reason~
    "If I was able to choose who to be with, I would choose -The girl looking guy(sorry forgot his name)-" ahaha.. Love that guy xD
    Hi RainingBakas, he is Lee Jun Ki.

ohhhh...so that's the name~ Sorry I'm not so good at remembering Korean names xD
    http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c3...als/yama11.gif

You don't need a reason to help people ;P

Have a life that you really wish for someday.

Wo bu shi bai chi! Wo shi ben dan!

just finish the series, i think it's quite good. and i've read reviews of k drama, this one seems to be one of the best, IF not the best one out today. props to the creators and the actors, great jobs.

I never finished the last two chapter can someone tell me what happened PLEASE!!
    No Love is better than A Love To Kill.

<3 Obessed with W-inds and Rain

Clicky Here to go to my Xanga

Quote Originally Posted by RainingBakas
    I Lovve him too but except i love the part where he was fighting with the gang that was trying to chase the girl (forgot the name)

wait is his name Lee Jun Ki or Lee Joon Ki?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by XxPunkerGurlxX
    I never finished the last two chapter can someone tell me what happened PLEASE!!
    3 years later (or something like that) they found her again, and this time it all worked out.

and how come that tennies player went with Lee jun ki? What happened to them? I know what happen to gonng chai but not Lee joon ki and and tennies player.

and how come that tennies player went with Lee jun ki? What happened to them? I know what happen to gonng chai but not Lee joon ki and and tennies player.
    Aiyoh. Just search My Girl on youtube and you can watch the ending for yourself.
    It's certainly better than imagining how the ending is when people tell u about it.

yea thankxies

I Lovve him too but except i love the part where he was fighting with the gang that was trying to chase the girl (forgot the name)

wait is his name Lee Jun Ki or Lee Joon Ki?!?!
    it's spelled either way. just a matter of preference

Isee that really got me confused :/

glad people are still raging about "my girl"... it was such a great series..it does deserves all the publicity...kekekek