Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: ** My Girl **

are there any series or movies he's in as a leading man? my oppa deserves to be the best leading man! [/QUOTE]

Movie : Hanoi Bride which is good, he acts better here than in My Girl, I prefer
    Lee Jun Ki.

I jus finish watching this drama.. omg i luv it i like it better than full house...

Quote Originally Posted by raila
    I jus finish watching this drama.. omg i luv it i like it better than full house...

haha!Definitely better than FH

Default dOraEmOn..

I really like MY GIRL . it is a nice drama very funny ...My friend and i watch it several times..All of us think that it is really nice and best than prs.Hours.

I love My Girl! I cried and laughed while watching

Lee Dong Wook is sooo cute!
    Call me KIM

LIVE
    to
    EAT
    to
    LIVE

Danny Noriega (American Idol Season 7) fan FOREVER

Question

gotta watch it!

Hmmm.... i really like the story.... from the beginning upto the middle.... but i was a little bit suprised in the ending....

Quote Originally Posted by chloe_garcia15
    gotta watch it!

Hmmm.... i really like the story.... from the beginning upto the middle.... but i was a little bit suprised in the ending....

What's surprising??

haha.. was quite predictable the ending.. lead guy and gal ends up together.. the supporting roles are alone in the end..

But I was happily surprised that they actually maintained the light hearted atmosphere right to the end....

Tot that most Korean shows even funny ones always will be super depressing at the last few episodes and the pple just cry and cry all the way to the end until poof.. HAPPY ENDING!!

Quote Originally Posted by chloe_garcia15
    gotta watch it!

I was surprised too! Didn't expect the couple from My Sassy Girl Chun-Hyang to show up! But it was funny

why's he hiding in there? perve.

Quote Originally Posted by sha*sha
    I was surprised too! Didn't expect the couple from My Sassy Girl Chun-Hyang to show up! But it was funny
    You mean the main couple from My Sassy Girl? I thought they are really good-looking and should have a story of their own (heard about My Sassy Girl but really didn't have the chance to watch the series yet).
    Huang Xiao Ming

"It's great to have a private jet. Anyone that tells you that having your own private jet isn't great is lying to you." - Oprah

Quote Originally Posted by Mystery
    You mean the main couple from My Sassy Girl? I thought they are really good-looking and should have a story of their own (heard about My Sassy Girl but really didn't have the chance to watch the series yet).
    The Series Sassy Girl Chun Hyang or Delightful Girl Chun Hyang drama and My Sassy Girl movie ARE TWO DIFFERENT STORYLINES. Don't mistake one for the other.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Thumbs up

Just finished watching the series and all I can say is that it's a wonderful, funny, hilarious, romantic, down to earth, unforegettable series that I've ever seen. Instantly I fell in love with "My Girl", with Lee Da-hae and anything Korean.
    I wonder where I can download the theme song, though I don't understand korean but I like the music and the musical score.

Smile Mai geol

Favourite korean drama ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Their actors and actress are cute and sweet.Lee Da Hae is beautiful.Wanna scream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LDH and LDW looks a cute couple.You"ll be blessed.Bbasya!!

Ever since this series, Lee Dong Wook isn't working on any series. I hope to see him on screen soon.

Wink

I like this movie its very good and very funnyxD
    I like lee dae in the movie!!!

i'm thinking of getting this series - however there are a few versions out there. i was wondering if anyone can recommend which version have the best subtitles?

or which one you have and how are the subtitles? thanks!
    ---------
    Shellie

Quote Originally Posted by shellie View Post
    i'm thinking of getting this series - however there are a few versions out there. i was wondering if anyone can recommend which version have the best subtitles?

or which one you have and how are the subtitles? thanks!
    I was watching it in English. You can get subs at d-addict. They are really good .
    - currently watching: Fashion King, Rooftop Prince, Love Rain, and Equator Man-
    - recent favorite drama: The Princess's Man
    -

hehe, i bought the dvd of 'my girl' yesterday. i'm up to episode 4 now. its so funny and cute! i like lee jun ki most though.

Whao, I know "My Girl" came out for some time now, but I'm currently watching it NOW. lol funny I'm so late on good K-Dramas! I heard about this dramas for some time now though, just that I never had the chance to watch it. My friend finally lend me her box set after so many people have borrowed from her. I really like it so far. On episode 13! The main leads are cute and I love her "You'll be blessed" style.

Anybody know any good K-dramas like this one? I don't really watched K-dramas but this one and Full House caught my attention!
    YANG

Quote Originally Posted by LuvJoJo View Post
    Whao, I know "My Girl" came out for some time now, but I'm currently watching it NOW. lol funny I'm so late on good K-Dramas! I heard about this dramas for some time now though, just that I never had the chance to watch it. My friend finally lend me her box set after so many people have borrowed from her. I really like it so far. On episode 13! The main leads are cute and I love her "You'll be blessed" style.

Anybody know any good K-dramas like this one? I don't really watched K-dramas but this one and Full House caught my attention!
    That's awesome ! I should watch this one for a second time, after I'm done with My Name Is Kim Sam Soon. I forgot the middle part of this drama. It was one of my favorite for sure. LDH was a phenomenon actress here. Her character makes you smile from the inside, yet you can't help, but laugh out laugh.

By the way, which one did you prefer? Full House or My Girl?

Do you only watch happy ones or you don't mind sad ones either?

I recommend you to watch My Name is Kim Sam Soon (2005 I believed), Super Rookie (2005), Boy Before Flowers (2009) [this one is the Korean version of Meteor Garden and Hana Yori Dango], One Mom Three Dad (2008), and Coffee Prince (2007). That's all I can think of right now. You can check out more details or synopsis on dramawiki.
    - currently watching: Fashion King, Rooftop Prince, Love Rain, and Equator Man-
    - recent favorite drama: The Princess's Man
    -

Quote Originally Posted by Sunlight_zero36 View Post
    That's awesome ! I should watch this one for a second time, after I'm done with My Name Is Kim Sam Soon. I forgot the middle part of this drama. It was one of my favorite for sure. LDH was a phenomenon actress here. Her character makes you smile from the inside, yet you can't help, but laugh out laugh.

By the way, which one did you prefer? Full House or My Girl?

Do you only watch happy ones or you don't mind sad ones either?

I recommend you to watch My Name is Kim Sam Soon (2005 I believed), Super Rookie (2005), Boy Before Flowers (2009) [this one is the Korean version of Meteor Garden and Hana Yori Dango], One Mom Three Dad (2008), and Coffee Prince (2007). That's all I can think of right now. You can check out more details or synopsis on dramawiki.

Hey thanks, my friend also said to watch "Kiss of April"? I think that's it and Princess Hours. Though I heard Princess Hours was horrible.

At first I was like I like Full House more but dude! Watching this toward the ending made me change my mind. I was on episode 4-5 when I was like "THIS IS A GOOD DRAMA!" Well yea I guuess I perfer "My Girl"! lol

I'm more of a person who watch comedy happy dramas because after a few K-Dramas that I watched SOMEONE have to die at the end! Stairways to Heaven! Sad Love Story! But I do enjoy sad ones from time to times.

have you seen "Kiss of April" or "Princess Hours"? Is it good?
    YANG