Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1516171819202122232425

Thread: ** My Girl **

Quote Originally Posted by LuvJoJo View Post
    Hey thanks, my friend also said to watch "Kiss of April"? I think that's it and Princess Hours. Though I heard Princess Hours was horrible.

At first I was like I like Full House more but dude! Watching this toward the ending made me change my mind. I was on episode 4-5 when I was like "THIS IS A GOOD DRAMA!" Well yea I guuess I perfer "My Girl"! lol

I'm more of a person who watch comedy happy dramas because after a few K-Dramas that I watched SOMEONE have to die at the end! Stairways to Heaven! Sad Love Story! But I do enjoy sad ones from time to times.

have you seen "Kiss of April" or "Princess Hours"? Is it good?
    I never liked Full House anyway. They always argued and it annoyed the heck out of me.

I tried watching Goong which is also known as Princess Hours, but it never appealed to me. I thought the actors were pretty bad at acting. The main actress is a phenomenon actress though. I enjoy watching her onscreen very much. Hopefully, she's doing a new project. A lot of people love this drama though.

I never watched Kiss of April before.

Anyways, please do give a try to my recommendations.

If you want to give a sad one a try, pick Beautiful Days! My first and perhaps, second favorite or so.
    - currently watching: Fashion King, Rooftop Prince, Love Rain, and Equator Man-
    - recent favorite drama: The Princess's Man
    -

Quote Originally Posted by Sunlight_zero36 View Post
    I never liked Full House anyway. They always argued and it annoyed the heck out of me.

I tried watching Goong which is also known as Princess Hours, but it never appealed to me. I thought the actors were pretty bad at acting. The main actress is a phenomenon actress though. I enjoy watching her onscreen very much. Hopefully, she's doing a new project. A lot of people love this drama though.

I never watched Kiss of April before.

Anyways, please do give a try to my recommendations.

If you want to give a sad one a try, pick Beautiful Days! My first and perhaps, second favorite or so.
    Alright thanks,
    oh hey! You know the K-Drama "Boys Over Flowers" or korean version of meteor garden, is it good cause judging from many people I know reaction they said that the only thing good about it is that the guys are hot. Other than that the actress and actors really don't know how to act.
    YANG

Quote Originally Posted by LuvJoJo View Post
    Alright thanks,
    oh hey! You know the K-Drama "Boys Over Flowers" or korean version of meteor garden, is it good cause judging from many people I know reaction they said that the only thing good about it is that the guys are hot. Other than that the actress and actors really don't know how to act.
    Hmm... I personally loved BOF, even though they had flaws. At the beginning, I thought it was another chick flick sorta thing and truthfully, I never enjoyed HYD. I was pretty bias about it when I first saw it, however, my opinion changed as the drama rapidly progressed.

Jandi's screaming irritated me at first. Both of the guys' hairstyle made me cringe. The only reason I gave it a try was because of Kim Bum from East of Eden. I was eager to see his 'other role'. All of them were funny looking, except for Kim Bum, but I grew to love Goo Joon Pyo. His acting really made me laugh, angry, smile, ect... You get the idea.

Ji Hoo's which I guess is Rui's character was boring at first, but his looks made up for it later on.

I mean give it a try, who knows you'll like it maybe? I really enjoyed it. It was a relaxing drama. Probably, my favorite .
    - currently watching: Fashion King, Rooftop Prince, Love Rain, and Equator Man-
    - recent favorite drama: The Princess's Man
    -