Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: ** My Girl **

- currently watching: Fashion King, Rooftop Prince, Love Rain, and Equator Man-
    - recent favorite drama: The Princess's Man
    -

Quote Originally Posted by Sunlight_zero36
    For me I find it 100% for sure that's it better .
    me, too. XD

Oh my gosh, I always laugh so hard when I watch this series. Dahee is so adorable. And Junki is so good looking. I love his acting. I hope he gets a lead some time soon. XD Anyways, this is one of the Korean series that I can actually stand to watch every single second of. I don't think I've fast forwarded through the episodes at all.

ooooo
    that guy from my girl was in Monday Kizs mv(Bye Bye Bye)
    but then he looked so ugli in it GOSH
    http://www.youtube.com/w/Monday-Kiz-...=Monday%20Kizs
    i find the song very funni
    but i like the melodi thou

I disagree, I think Lee Dong Wook look hot with all that facial hair...

i got watched this show...super nice...i still havent got episode 15 n 16...but i heard it s a happy ending...in the end yl n gc r together...n the grandpa approved yl...yeah...

I'm still waiting for the subs for episodes 15 and 16!! This show is my newest Korean obsession, IMO it's better than Kim Sam Soon. Even though the storylines are kind of similar, My Girl was better at keeping my interest Some parts of MNIKSS were actually kind of boring

Quote Originally Posted by mini_mouse
    15集

重新回到济州岛的YL,来到与GC初次相遇的地方,不尽泪流满面。
    受到会长监视的GC与ZY出去到处走走,跟ZY说YL就拜托他了。
    ZY答应道无论到世界的任何地方都会尽力把YL找到。
    另一方面,YL的爸爸约了爷爷见面,告诉了爷爷一个关于孙女的惊人的秘密。
    原来YL才是爷爷的真孙女。看到自己孙女照片的会长无比吃惊。泪流满面,不禁后悔不已

16集

按照薛会长指示,功灿去寻找真正成为自己妹妹的YL,心情乱乱的。正雨听说YL在济洲岛做导游的消息后立刻 和功灿联系,说一定要去见面,但是,功灿拜托正雨说想自己直接见YL。现在真正以表兄妹身份见面的功灿和Y L仅仅相望而泪流不止……

can anyone translate this to english plz cuz dont no how to read it n want to no wat happened in episode 15 n 16 so dont have to watch it
    I have not watched the show, so not sure if I got the names correct. Here's the gist of it...

***********SPOILERS**************

Eps 15

YL, who returned to Jizhou island, went back to the place where she first met GC and can’t help buy cry. GC and ZL, who were being watched by the President, went out for a walk, and told ZL to take care of YL.
    ZY promised to try his best to find YL, regardless of where she is in the world.
    On the other hand, YL’s father went to look for Grandpa, and told him about a startling surprise about his granddaughter. It turns out that YL is Grandpa’s real granddaughter. The President was extremely surprised at seeing his own granddaughter’s photograph. With tears flowing, he regretted his actions.

Eps 16

Following President Xue’s instructions, Gong Shan went to look for his real sister YL, and his feelings were in a mess. Zhenyu heard that YL is now a tour guide at Jizhou Island and informed Gong Shan, saying that he must go and take a look. However, Gong Shan told Zhen Yu instead saying he wants to see YL directly. Gong Shan and YL, who are now officially meeting each other as real cousins, looked and each other and couldn’t help but cry…

Quote Originally Posted by Jean
    I have not watched the show, so not sure if I got the names correct. Here's the gist of it...

***********SPOILERS**************

Eps 15

YL, who returned to Jizhou island, went back to the place where she first met GC and can’t help buy cry. GC and ZL, who were being watched by the President, went out for a walk, and told ZL to take care of YL.
    ZY promised to try his best to find YL, regardless of where she is in the world.
    On the other hand, YL’s father went to look for Grandpa, and told him about a startling surprise about his granddaughter. It turns out that YL is Grandpa’s real granddaughter. The President was extremely surprised at seeing his own granddaughter’s photograph. With tears flowing, he regretted his actions.

Eps 16

Following President Xue’s instructions, Gong Shan went to look for his real sister YL, and his feelings were in a mess. Zhenyu heard that YL is now a tour guide at Jizhou Island and informed Gong Shan, saying that he must go and take a look. However, Gong Shan told Zhen Yu instead saying he wants to see YL directly. Gong Shan and YL, who are now officially meeting each other as real cousins, looked and each other and couldn’t help but cry…
    I know you haven't watch it but does anyone know who YL is? i know that ZY is his real cousin if I'm not mistaken?

Thanks for the spoiler anyway . I know that Yoo Rin and Gong Shan is going to end up together anyway . Umm.. his real cousin is actually the girl from Only You Han Chae Yaong .
    Last edited by Sunlight_zero36; 02-10-06 at 11:58 AM.
    -

YL is Yoo Rin
    ZY is Jeong Woo
    and GC is of course, Gong Chan

Quote Originally Posted by PinePine
    YL is Yoo Rin
    ZY is Jeong Woo
    and GC is of course, Gong Chan
    Ohh ok thanks .... is it chinese names lol?
    -

Finally the whole series is finished ! . Now I can't wait to watch it! Can't wait until I finish this stupid test .
    -

I just finished watching this show. It's really one of the best Korean romantic comedies ever. Totally beats out Full House and Kim Sam Soon

Quote Originally Posted by PinePine
    I just finished watching this show. It's really one of the best Korean romantic comedies ever. Totally beats out Full House and Kim Sam Soon
    I so agree that it's the best roamntic/comedic drama ! Totally and guarantee beats Full House -- actually I never thought or think that Full House is a good drama at all because they just eat and fight. After watching the fist few and the last episode I got bored... Maybe because of Rain and Song Hye Kyo that people love this drama so much lol . For me I recommend My Girl ! So cute! They have such a good chemistry too ! Although I didn't watch My Name Is Kim Sam Soon yet ...
    -

is this the only title of this series??? MY GIRL only??? is this really good??? i wanna see this if this is realy that good!! tell me anyone if this is good aight!! tnx

Quote Originally Posted by crazy_4_u
    is this the only title of this series??? MY GIRL only??? is this really good??? i wanna see this if this is realy that good!! tell me anyone if this is good aight!! tnx
    Yes, this is the only title lol! It's soo good! ! I love this drama!! There now you understand my excitements? lol
    -

yah!!! totally understood!!! i think the actors here are cute too based on the pictures posted here!!! tnx aight!!

Quote Originally Posted by crazy_4_u
    yah!!! totally understood!!! i think the actors here are cute too based on the pictures posted here!!! tnx aight!!
    no problem at all anytime! I highly recommend this drama .
    -

I can't wait to watch this drama...... sound like a good movie.

Quote Originally Posted by wenipoo
    I can't wait to watch this drama...... sound like a good movie.
    It is lol . At least for me..
    -