Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: ** My Girl **

This is a great site where I downloaded several OST's, including My Girl. They are either .ZIP or .RAR files, so you need to extract the individual files.

http://nkaujgb.sealed-fate.net/downloads.html

Quote Originally Posted by Nefertari
    I think she meant the snowball GC gave to YR on her snowy 'birthday'. I thought that was really nice too. Inspired me to keep a lookout for snowballs this Christmas.

Don't have any idea where they sell that particular one, but snowballs usually get sold in gifts and stationery stores, Kinokuniya, esp during Christmas.
    Yes, that was a very nice SNOWGLOBE GC gave YR. I think I've seen snowglobes similar to the one he gave her. I thought it was kind of sweet, and sad, how GC bought a different snowglobe everytime it snowed and then gave them all to YR.

Don't ya have and photo shoots of Seo Jung-woong and Seol Gong-chan??
    No Love is better than A Love To Kill.

<3 Obessed with W-inds and Rain

Clicky Here to go to my Xanga

heheh i find it funny that in this series LDH dress in so many layers of clothes.......but she still looks cute........

thank god for the snow globes.......made her realized that she couldn't give their love away...kekeke

Quote Originally Posted by XxPunkerGurlxX
    Don't ya have and photo shoots of Seo Jung-woong and Seol Gong-chan??
    Umm... isn't that Gong-Chan there? I don't understand your question?
    - currently watching: Fashion King, Rooftop Prince, Love Rain, and Equator Man-
    - recent favorite drama: The Princess's Man
    -

Default Sam Soon

Quote Originally Posted by Sunlight_zero36
    Umm... isn't that Gong-Chan there? I don't understand your question?

Is this something like ' LDH looks like the actress in Kim Sam Soon'? Even more mindboggling.

Quote Originally Posted by bella25
    Is this something like ' LDH looks like the actress in Kim Sam Soon'? Even more mindboggling.
    yea....i don't even see one resemblence between them....no offense but Kim sun ah..is only alrite to me..

gee wrong name posted i meant somone else but g2g anyways
    No Love is better than A Love To Kill.

<3 Obessed with W-inds and Rain

Clicky Here to go to my Xanga

Quote Originally Posted by tuoimongmo2007
    yea....i don't even see one resemblence between them....no offense but Kim sun ah..is only alrite to me..
    They don't really look alike, but their mannerism esp when they swear are quite similar. Anyway, I like LDH's character more, she's so cute and sincere.

Quote Originally Posted by Nefertari
    They don't really look alike, but their mannerism esp when they swear are quite similar. Anyway, I like LDH's character more, she's so cute and sincere.
    Well maybe their voices but not their face to me .
    -

Default Same here..

Well maybe their voices but not their face to me .

If you think they both have a nose, two eyes and a mouth, there's some similarity . I have just downloaded My girl, will watch it soon. The character in MNIKSS is quite a put off for me. The actress has to be very lovable and cute to get away with it-like LDH, but thank goodness she's not overweight.

If you think they both have a nose, two eyes and a mouth, there's some similarity . I have just downloaded My girl, will watch it soon. The character in MNIKSS is quite a put off for me. The actress has to be very lovable and cute to get away with it-like LDH, but thank goodness she's not overweight.
    Lol nice trick off . Well then that means I must be similar to you.
    -

Default Yes

Lol nice trick off . Well then that means I must be similar to you.

I am similar to many many people, including you? That's good.

I am similar to many many people, including you? That's good.
    Including pets and all living creatures with face features .
    -

Just started watching this series. I think CG and YR get along so well is because of the similiarities between them. YR is always lying and fooling people to get money to save her Dad from his debtors. So she can't help but have to lie and do things that aren't right. While CG because he loves his grandfather, he has to hire someone whose not his cousin to play the part so that his grandfather would be happy and live longer. They both are in desperate situations that require them to lie.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

OH hahahah! That was great to see Jae Hee and Han Chae Young guest star!
    "He seems familiar to me" hahaahha....that was great!

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

What the hell? MNIKSS is more realistic as the real women of this world is not all skinny. Kim Sun Ah in that role was NOT overweight, chubby maybe but not overweight. One of the important points of MNIKSS is that she has to be chubby and not skinny. If ANYONE has watched that drama and still complain about her weight than I'm sorry but you guys are completely shallow.

I like both MNIKSS and My Girl equally.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung
    What the hell? MNIKSS is more realistic as the real women of this world is not all skinny. Kim Sun Ah in that role was NOT overweight, chubby maybe but not overweight. One of the important points of MNIKSS is that she has to be chubby and not skinny. If ANYONE has watched that drama and still complain about her weight than I'm sorry but you guys are completely shallow.

i couldnt have said it any better. i love my girl, and though im only on ep 9 of sam soon, i love the main actress. it's just like so real! well said Suet Seung

Default Better shallow

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung

Give me shallow than overweight any day, because shallow is other people's problem but overweight will become my problem. The KSS actress is overweight.

Give me shallow than overweight any day, because shallow is other people's problem but overweight will become my problem. The KSS actress is overweight.
    If someone is overweight they can exercise and be at the right weight for their height. However, being shallow is an error in character that is harder to change than weight.