Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: SBS drama Save your last dance for me

the thing about Eugene is that she has NO chemistry what so ever with her costar... yet she can pull off popular drama.. i don't know how she does it.. i really like her in her rolls in these drama.. but the only costar that i really see fitting was in the drama "wonderful life" but i didn't like that story much.... other than that, she's kindda cold toward he costar on every drama i see...

save the last dance for me was ok... after watching eugene too much... i've realized how short she is ... i'm just astonish... she's really really short... but it's hard to tell because the way she dress... makes her look taller some how.

Thankyou for sharing.

great drama love the OST. yeah that scene where he meets her back at the mailbox is great!

save the last dance for me was ok... after watching eugene too much... i've realized how short she is ... i'm just astonish... she's really really short... but it's hard to tell because the way she dress... makes her look taller some how.[/QUOTE]

I saw her in Changi Airport, she is really short, only in the drama,somehow she looks tall.

hehe 5'3" works for me makes her even more cute

Quote Originally Posted by himura79 View Post
    hehe 5'3" works for me makes her even more cute
    I agree...I'm five foot nothing... but my boyfriends (past and present) find me cute... so there..

Am I evil for looking forward towards the scene where she gets her legs chopped off? Honestly, I found Eugene so damn annoying in here. The evil girl was pretty pathetic too, but argh, she was so snotty in here and it doesn't really fit her role that well. She shows 10x improvement in "Wonderful Life" though, enough to change my view about her.

Evil girl? Legs chopped offf? This drama is one of the most family oriented dramas I've ever seen. Eugene's character walked at the end with Ji Sung's character and I simply love the happy ending.

All this talk about chemistry makes me confused.... they seemed to be good together; as good as BYJ and CJW in winter sonata. Can someone tell me what to look for to see chemistry?

i thought they had good chemistry (though i think she would have better chemistry with me ) but if u talking about the kissing scene most kissing scenes are like that in these dramas

Quote Originally Posted by himura79 View Post
    i thought they had good chemistry (though i think she would have better chemistry with me ) but if u talking about the kissing scene most kissing scenes are like that in these dramas

That's why I watch them . Eugene is supposed to be a village girl whose only experience is a crush on her doctor. So if they do not seem 'hot' for each other, it's logical. If one is looking for the heavy breathing groping type, there are always tree Hill whatever..high school kids doing all that and even so called innocent Gilmore girl, aiyahh. In fact the kissing scene in Goong is rather out of place to me, they were supposed to be inexperienced 19 year olds.

Quote Originally Posted by bella25 View Post
    That's why I watch them . Eugene is supposed to be a village girl whose only experience is a crush on her doctor. So if they do not seem 'hot' for each other, it's logical. If one is looking for the heavy breathing groping type, there are always tree Hill whatever..high school kids doing all that and even so called innocent Gilmore girl, aiyahh. In fact the kissing scene in Goong is rather out of place to me, they were supposed to be inexperienced 19 year olds.
    hehe pretty much anything on the CW network has the "hot groping scene" or any american TV show

man i need to get another series with Eugene in it, wondering if anyone could tell me the Viet title of her series thanks!

I have actually just finished this drama and I must say, it was fantastic. I loved it especially the songs by Edward Chun. I also agree, that both the lead stars were really good and did very well on the roles they portrayed. And like the others, I also love happy ending for the main characters.
    Blessy
    - The best relationship is the one where the love of one another matters more than the need to be with each other. -

OMG! My auntie is sooo all over this series! She's chinese but a korean series lover. So whenever she see me, she'll ask me "Have you seen the series I told you to see yet?" So looking from all these response, it sounds goods... I might check it out..can someone help me here?

How many episode does it have?

Can I watch it anywhere free online?

I heard that the storyline is similar to this Taiwanese series(Prince turn to Frog) too..is it true?

Cause I'm not much of a korean fan..but some koreans series and movie are soooo adorable!

My copy is "tagalog" dubbed", I think it has 20 episodes. It's one of the most beautiful and romantic korean series that I've watched and rewatched. If I have nothing new to see, I always get my STLDFM and rewatch the beautiful scenes of Ji Sung and Eugene together.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvJoJo View Post
    OMG! My auntie is sooo all over this series! She's chinese but a korean series lover. So whenever she see me, she'll ask me "Have you seen the series I told you to see yet?" So looking from all these response, it sounds goods... I might check it out..can someone help me here?

How many episode does it have?

Can I watch it anywhere free online?

I heard that the storyline is similar to this Taiwanese series(Prince turn to Frog) too..is it true?

Cause I'm not much of a korean fan..but some koreans series and movie are soooo adorable!
    Wow, I'm so glad! I lurve this series too! It's underrated... As in, nt as many ppl talk about this series as much as i'd like. I think it's better than some of the other widely overrated shows aha.

Try crunchyroll? Yea, 20 episodes. I'm not sure about the similarity to Prince Turned to Frog cos I only watched a bit of it a ha... Enjoy watching it! m_m You'll cry and laugh and ur heart will ache and be moved!
    "Laugh as much as you can." :
    "Follow your heart and intuition. They somehow know what you are going to become. Everything else is secondary." - Steve Jobs.