Page 31 of 46 FirstFirst ... 212223242526272829303132333435363738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: TOP 5 prettiest asian actress

Hey SilverOverlord you must be new here, so let me give you a warning and some advice: Never talk something negative about Carmen Lee in front of her devoted fans *sunshine* because you are going to get your butts kicked.

So going back to the original topic my list for the prettiest actresses includes:

Michelle Reis
    Nancy Wu
    Atena Chu
    and of course Liu Yi Fei
    Gao Yuan Yuan
    Gigi Lai
    Shu Chang

Not in any specific order
    Last edited by Godslayer; 04-25-06 at 12:38 AM.
    If you started, you must finished.
    If you do it, you must give it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Godslayer
    Hey SilverOverlord you must be new here, so let me give you a warning and some advice: Never talk something negative about Carmen Lee in front of her devoted fans *sunshine* because you are going to get your butts kicked.

So going back to the original topic my list for the prettiest actresses includes:

Michelle Reis
    Nancy Wu
    Atena Chu
    and of course Liu Yi Fei
    Gao Yuan Yuan
    Gigi Lai
    Shu Chang

Not in any specific order
    gosh he didn't say anything offensive....besides...if you loved her that's enough..why bother about others...
    i mean if there are the ones who loves her..there's bound to be the others who hates her...

I know about that and that he didn't say anything offensive but I was just giving him a warning so he won't get destroyed like what happened to me before about loving one thing and hating another.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverOverlord
    Wow this is turining out to be another Carmen Lee battle again. You guys just can't go over the point that she is just some other actress to one person while a great actress to another. So why the heck are there so many fights over a women who is away passed some of her prime years. Come on dud what the heck.
    hahahaha....."away passed some of her prime years"? lol.....tat's hateful....if i were u, i suggest u don't go into Carman Lee thread o else they will eat u alive hahahahha.....

Quote Originally Posted by tuoimongmo2007
    gosh he didn't say anything offensive....besides...if you loved her that's enough..why bother about others...
    i mean if there are the ones who loves her..there's bound to be the others who hates her...
    just better watch out is wat he's trying to suggest
    Last edited by SkyKing; 04-25-06 at 12:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine1568
    Carman's XLN is supposed to look plain if according to the accuracy of book. Plain, but stunning beautiful.
    plain but stunning beautiful? meaning wat? her look are plain but she made a great XLN?

Quote Originally Posted by SkyKing
    hahahaha....."away passed some of her prime years"? lol.....tat's hateful....if i were u, i suggest u don't go into Carman Lee thread o else they will eat u alive hahahahha.....

just better watch out is wat he's trying to suggest
    and for a good reasoning I suggested that warning because of the deadly spites you would get from some of those carmen Lee fans who seem to be everywhere and ready to jump at your throats if you say anything negative about their goddess.

What I mean is that Carman's XLN is supposed to be plain, but also look stunning beautiful in those simply-plain custome and hair-do. That's alway a XLN in people mind.

If there is one actress who played and succeed a certain role so excellent, then, of course, people would phrase her acting, skills, and talents for demonstrating so well for that certain character. Carman Lee had made the character XLN alive just like from the book step out when watching the movie. Her beauty spokes how beautiful the character XLN is.

If one actress' beauty is stunning and undeniable beautiful classic, then people would always phrase her classic beauty and be proud of her beauty although no matter what how many years from now because such a beauty people have ever known rather than seeing new actresses that their beauty is no where near the classic and stunning beauty in the past.
    Last edited by sunshine1568; 04-25-06 at 02:26 AM.

What I mean is that Carman's XLN is supposed to be plain, but also look stunning beautiful in those simply-plain custome and hair-do. That's alway a XLN in people mind.

If there is one actress who played and succeed a certain role so excellent, then, of course, people would phrase her acting, skills, and talents for demonstrating so well for that certain character. Carman Lee had made the character XLN alive just like from the book step out when watching the movie.

If one actress' beauty is stunning and undeniable beautiful classic, then people would always phrase her classic beauty and be proud of her beauty although no matter what how many yearsn from now because such a beauty people have been known rather than seeing new actresses that their beauty is now where near the classic and stunning beauty in the past.
    isnt she in the past now? she's so old...find a new actress.

She is not "so old". 10 years now, but she still looks beautiful in her latest pictures.

And she is not really from the past in term 80's or 90's decade.
    Last edited by sunshine1568; 04-25-06 at 02:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by crazylife123
    isnt she in the past now? she's so old...find a new actress.
    agree, if a new actress is better, why should we stick with the old one.

Not really, some new actresses didn't have any special charisma about them other than just make-up, wear less cloth, and show cuteness. Cuteness--there are millions of people out there who are just as cute as those actresses are. But about classic beauty of the past, there are quite a few.

Not really, some new actresses didn't have any special charisma about them other than just make-up, wear less cloth, and show cuteness. Cuteness--there are millions of people out there who are just as cute as those actresses are. But about classic beauty of the past, there are quite a few.
    Totally agreed. Carman has the title "An Ancient Beauty", her beauty is classic, no matter how years from now, her beauty is still "A Classic Beauty".

give me a break....CL's XLN isn't wat ppl have in mind...it's CL fans to have tat kind of XLN in mind.....

She is not "so old". 10 years now, but she still looks beautiful in her latest pictures.

And she is not really from the past in term 80's or 90's decade.
    she's from the 1990's......

wow....she has the special charisma, it made her less popular....n less wellknown.....lol.....just face it, CL career is almost over.....now the young actress are steppin up now........

See what I mean by these Carmen Lee battles, when you talk about how "classic" beauty lol there is always going to be a freaking war over her and that is what mean by what I said before this freaking thread is turining out to be another Carmen Lee fan vs LFY fan allied with someother young actress battle. My point is get the freak over with this Carmen Lee stuff she is old and that is are I have to say. Save the stage for the younger and I mean younger counterparts who may not be as talented but still could light up the screen with a beauty way beyond Carmen Lee's so-called ancient and classic beauty. So stop the freaking fight over someone who like I said before is past her prime years.

And I appauld Crazy and SkyKing for knowing that there are still many other actresses in the world who doesn't have the name Carmen Lee and are much younger.
    Last edited by SilverOverlord; 04-25-06 at 12:31 PM.

beauty is in the eye of the beholder. age is the great equalizer.
    I am a culture unto myself.

Oh..god...what are kind of theses people who seemed just to like new look that aren't even that pretty compare near to the classic beauty. If the actress is beautiful then I just say that actress is beautiful. If that actress has classic beauty, then people would phrase her classic beauty. What wrong with that? Only those people who can't accept it and can't even know what exactly the term "beauty" is and they even say this actress pretty and that actress is pretty. What are so useless?

XLN is exactly like that according the book if you haven't read it.

Everybody knows Carman when speaking the role of beautiful and well acting XLN.

Yes, another actresses can appear they want, but people keep phrasing the beauty and speaking the acting of the good actress in the past.
    Last edited by sunshine1568; 04-25-06 at 01:13 PM.

Oh..god...what are kind of theses people who seemed just to like new look that aren't even that pretty compare near to the classic beauty.
    What's wrong to like the new one? Should everyone like the old "classic beauty"? Please open your mind that people have their own judgment of "Beauty".

Only those people who can't accept it and can't even know what exactly the term "beauty" is
    I think it's you who don't know the term of beauty. Beauty is abstract and intangable. Nothing on earth could be "truly beauty". You should accept it and don't say that who is right or wrong about definition of beauty.

Everybody knows Carman when speaking the role of beautiful and well acting XLN.

Yes, another actresses can appear they want, but people keep phrasing the beauty and speaking the acting of the good actress in the past.
    See, this is an example. NOT everone thinks that Carman is beautiful and good XLN. This is the point that many people here disagree with you. It's not about the battle between Carman's and LYF's Fans but I just want you to accept other's opinions and don't push your opinion to be the fact.

People Stop fighting. Okay.

Carman is beautiful. Okay.

Stop now.
    Last edited by Showing; 04-25-06 at 04:53 PM.

What wrong with loving the classic beauty one???? When other actresses now-a-days not even near to classic beauty of the past?????

I think it's you that don't know the meaning of beauty except just keep claiming this actress is pretty and that actress is pretty. That's so useless. If she is classic beautiful, then people would phrase her beauty. It's you that won't accept that fact but keep criticzing on other people opinion while it's true. You just jealous of other actress's beauty. I was posting how Carman beautiful is and she deserves to be in the top 5 list, suddendly these wild people come and start criticizing on other people opinion. What kind of these people????

Doesn't matter who agree or disagree, what matter most is the actress is actually stunning beautiful, then people would alway speaking about her beauty.

Not everybody agrees that ldp is pretty and made an acceptable XLN except her died-hard fans. Even Fann Wong is cuter than her XLN.
    Last edited by sunshine1568; 04-25-06 at 05:41 PM.